6...

The God of laziness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joonmyun unconsciously was enjoying the night and the presence of others in the house. He was laughing along with the jokes the guests were making. He had to admit that these guys, specially Baekhyun, were really witty with their words. There wasn't a dull moment with them around. He might actually keep his word to Luhan about not killing them. Joonmyun smiled at his own kindness, he was so nice. Though he kept up with the pinching. It was necessary to protect his subject who was way too cute, and no one could keep their hands off of him.

After dinner, Chanyeol and Jongdae left while baekhyun borrowed Kyungsoo's clothes. Done changing, he came out to Kyungsoo reading a book.

"So Soo, tell me what is new."

"Eh?"

"You are joking right? You can't spend the time reading a book when I am here!" Baekhyun pouted. When Kyungsoo didn't say anything, Baekhyun pressed further.

"How is work with Chanyeol? He isn't pushing you too far is he? He can be overly enthusiastic sometimes. If he troubles you, just tell me and I will beat him up." Joonmyun smiled at Baekhyun, liking him a million times more.

"Honestly, I feel so lazy right now..." Baekhyun yawned, and Joonmyun beamed, literally, with happiness.

"What was that?" Kyungsoo asked staring at the spot on the floor where Joonmyun was sitting. "Didn't it seem like there was light there?"

"I had my eyes closed coz I was yawning. But it was probably nothing. Anyways, tell me Kyung, do you have anyone you like yet?"

Joonmyun felt uneasy, and shifted around in his spot. He felt like he was invading something meant to be private, an usual feeling really, since all he did was walk in and out of humans' places. He never really cared about privacy at all, well, that is unless they were pooping. What? Even gods can smell ! (see what he did there? *cough*). Anyways, he felt like he should not invade Kyungsoo's privacy by eavesdropping on the matter of his feelings. He should really walk out of the room or something, maybe even drop in on Luhan... He really should...

Kyungsoo was going to say no but an image flashed before his eyes, the image of a person who had caught his attention earlier that day. His hesitation was enough f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter