2...

The God of laziness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning Joonmyun got up bright and early to turn off the alarm Kyungsoo had set. He then snuggled into the comforter with Kyungsoo making it the perfect warm temperature that no one would want to leave. Joonmyun, being the lazy God, was the snuggliest person in the world. Kyungsoo sighed in satisfaction when Joonmyun got into the comforter and spooned the latter, with Kyungsoo being the big spoon.

Unusually enough though, Joonmyun also felt the same way. He had never hugged someone so squishy and huggable. Even he fell asleep with Kyungsoo and was woken up suddenly when he felt frantic movement beside him. He groaned and opened his eyes to see Kyungsoo freaking out while taking on the phone with someone.

"I am so ing sorry Chanyeol. I don't understand what happened. I remember quite well that I had set an alarm. I...I don't understand how it was turned off. I kept it halfway across the room too...!" Kyungsoo half screamed while putting his jeans on at the same time as he ran to the washroom to brush. Joonmyun pouted, he wanted to snuggle with Kyungsoo some more.

He sighed as he got up to start his job so early in the morning at... At 10am... Who the feels like getting up at this ungodly hour? He sluggishly walked to the washroom and closed the door, locking it. He then stood outside holding the door knob. 

Kyungsoo frowned when he walked to the door of his washroom... He didn't remember locking the door. Kyungsoo opened the lock and tried turning the knob but it wouldn't turn. Kyungsoo tried again but it wouldn't even budge. He used both his hands to turn but it stayed stuck. Kyungsoo started hyperventilating. He was already late and he was going to miss the interview completely now. He screamed in a mix of frustration and dread... And suddenly the door opened.

---x---

Joonmyun had been holding the knob to prevent Kyungsoo from leaving for the interview so that he could have the other to snuggle with for the rest of the day. However, after he heard the other scream in fear after a few minutes, Joonmyun got worried so he let the knob go and Kyungsoo stumbled out with tears in his eyes. Joonmyun instantly felt sorry and terribly sad. He never meant to make Kyungsoo sad or cry.

Joonmyun stumbled back as he saw the other struggle to get his stuff together and run out of the apartment. Joonmyun stood frozen in his spot for some time before he realized that he should follow his subject to make sure the demon, Chanyeol doesn't overpower him and take away all the laziness. He already had a soft spot for this stupid hard to deal with subject of his and he didn't want to give him away to any demon or God. So he sighed again and ran after Kyungsoo.

---x---

Kyungsoo stumbled into Chanyeol's coffee shop, eyes still moist. He hated letting his friends down and he felt like he disappointed t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter