That memorable day

MoonBang

*

We started by holding hands. This was my initiative. We were going to the local market so we skipped breakfast at the hotel. She seemed really embarassed of us holding hands. I dared  to put my hand on her waist but I felt her slightly froze at the contact of my hand and even if I loved how her waist was tiny and just fitting in my palm, I removed my hand, not not be that embarassed I checked up my phone. She seemed relieved.

We walked really slowly in every hall of the market. Moon stopped herself in front of mangos and we bought 2 of them.

« Should I make you eat ? » I said amused.

She looked at me surprised and froze for a moment. I realized that she wasn't comfortable with me as I was with her. If I could joke with her easily, it was another story for her.

« It's okay if you don't want to. »

She sighed in relief, making me laugh. « I thought you were way more sociable and bright than that. You're really awkward. »

She nodded. « I am. I'm not used to all those cute affection marks, even more from you. »

My smile faded hearing that. She was really hurting me saying this. We promise to do efforts today to not hurt the other. But I guess her words were sharp, they were the very true truth. She maybe didn't mean to hurt me.

I bite my lips and noticed she didn't realize the impact of her words on me, she was eating her own mango and seemed satisfied, from her face, I could see it was delicious.

I tried it myself and smiled. Delicious indeed.

« Tasty, right ? » I asked. She smiled. Like she smiled sincerely, not to mock me, but to answer me. She smiled to me.

« You have a beautiful smile. »

*

I widened my eyes. Bang was indeed under my spell. I thanked him as kindly as I could. And we kept going with the market we tasted all of that delicious food before stopping on the beach.

« On for a ballad ? »

I agreed and we walked along the beach for a long moment. I realized that it must already be the afternoon, seeing the bright and burning hot sun.He started to play the silly with me and his mischevious smile makes me fear the worst.

« Once we're here, how about swimming ? »

I shook my head taking a step away from him. His smile widened, if it was already possible. He ran on my direction and I started to run away from him. He laughed and I realized he was messing with me. He succeeded to catch up my pace and in a second I was soaked, in the beach. He humiliated me.

His laugh was contagious and I started to laugh as well. He helped me to stand up and I took this opportunity to make him fall in water with me.

« I don't like to have debts. » I explained.

I stood up promply and waited for Bang to do so.

He looked at me with widened eyes and suddenly looked away with a red face.

« Yo- Your shirt ... » He stated.

I looked at my shirt and realized that my white innocent shirt soaked wet was revealing my underwear. I went out of the water.

« If you found this don't look this way for a moment. »

I removed my shirt and skeezed my shirt to remove the water. Once it was done, I took care of my bra removing the water that soaked the pad.

I put back my shirt and informed that the stripping was over. He turned himself very shyly to me.

« You're really unbearable !!! »

I smirked. « You were the one that pushed me into the water, blame yourself. »

*

I nodded, defeated. She was saying the exact truth. I  was still able to guess her bra underneath her shirt. If Moon didn't care of that at all I was completely embarassed by that, my eyes only searching for this view.

« I'll buy new clothes for you at the local market. »

I grabbed her hand and started to walk in a fast pace. Once we arrived in the clothes sections, I let her hand free.

« Choose something ! » I told her with a smile. She was suspicious of me but seemed to play this game very well. She smiled and looked around. She choose a very beautfil summer dress, covering her legs, she tried it on.

« It suits you very well. » I complimented her. She looked at it and made the dress wave with her hands. I paid for the dress and we went to walk around once more.

« Cats !!! »

She yelled before running to them. Well, no she didn't run to reach them. She let a few steps between her and the cats to not fright them and got closer to them.

« Hello. »

She took time to let them smell her and get used to her before touching them. I looked at this, heart melting to see her cute side. I arrived next to her and the cats left as soon as I kneeled next to her.

« You're talented to approach cats, really. » She said, her eyebrows judging me, but still amused.

I cleared my throat. « I have other talents. »

She laughed at this pretentious sentence.

« What ? » I said, vexed. "I'm talented at a lots of things !!!"

She calmed herself and shook her head. « I was going to say something not so nice. I'll keep it for myself. »

I furrowed my eyebrows and grabbed her shoulders. « Tell me. Right now. »

Moon sighed and looked at me with a deceived face. « You're not talented to approach softly women or animals. You're rough and too impulsive for cats to like you. »

I gulped. That was really not so nice. « Okay. I accept that. To think more properly, that's why you hate me, you're a cat after all. »

She looked at me shocked. I couldn't read her expression. The conversation died on this depressing sentence I said and she walked very quickly to the pont.

Time for the sunset. She sat on a bench, her long hair quite curly from the fall in the beach, moving with the light breeze.

« That's really beautiful. »

« Rare to see this in Seoul, that's sure. » I said sitting next to her.

We stared at the sunset in silence and I took the chance to hold her hand in mine. This day will be memorable for this : her long and thin fingers in my rough masculine hands.

*

« I don't hate you. » I said suddenly.

 


 

Here is the chapter !!

Enjoy it !!! They are spending a good day in holiday =)

Good day to you and let's support the guys for Carnival ~~