A dangerous tango

MoonBang

« I don't hate you. » I said suddenly.


 I really wanted to set things straigh. He looked at me puzzled and I saw his lips dangerously getting closer to mine. I put a hand on his chest to block him.


« But that doesn't mean I love you, Bang. You're lunatic and act weirdly with me. I don't particulary like the way you behave with me, excepting today. I thought you were different. »


He nodded. « I prefered when you talked in monosyllabes. »


I chuckled. « I'm sorry, but you was mean with me and you know it. »


Yongguk sighed. He didn't seem proud of him doing that. « I regret it. You're as much of a  victim as me, maybe even more. I only sent you bad glares. »

I nodded. « the first second you saw me you hated me. »
YongGuk shook his head and told me he really though that his girlfriend would have arrived in a wedding dress.« I 've never imagine that well, it'd would have been a stranger with the same name. »


I smiled sadly, understanding his rage against me. « I didn't know that. »


« You knew everything from the start, right ? » He asked me now sad. Seeing me nodd, he added : « How did you manage to say yes ? Why did you agree ? »


« Because desperate measures come in desperate times. I thought Mom would be happy, rejecting this would have destroyed her. People think that parents would do everything for their child, I consider myself as the parent in our relation. I'm willing to do what's needed to heal her.»


We stayed silent a time and soon I was hungry and cold.


« What about we take a shower and eat on that last night ? »


*


We walked hands in hands to the hotel and I was sad and happy. A bittersweet day. I enjoyed our sad moments talking the truth as much as our insouciants ones.
I gently kissed her hand as if this gesture could heal her from the mean deeds of mine.


« Dress up a little bit, I really want that night to be special." I said to her, blushing slightly.


She looked at me amused « It 'd better not involve . »


« It doesn't !! »


She came back from her shower in a chic black dress ; with red lips and heels. She looked elegant and I was really proud she was my wife. I went to shower myself and put a white shirt without the vest to look less formal. I let two buttons ed to look y and get out.


She giggled seeing me. She pointed at my shirt and said «  Are you trying to seduce someone ? »


I blushed, vexed once again. I fiercely looked at her. « You. »


She fluttered her eyelashes and smirked. « Good luck. »


We talked about everything and nothing during the dinner. Soon, the people appealed by the music started to dance and I looked at Moon really wanting to dance considering her foot tap. I stoop up and asked for her hand :


« A dance maybe ? »


I gave her a killer gummy smile that flustered her. She stood up and we approached the dance floor together.

Tango was on.

She danced slowly trying to let me memorize the steps. Soon as I got it, she set a more quick pace and we danced, my hand on her hips. Our forehead could touch in this surreal moment.


I danced with Hyuna before and I liked it, she was always seducing me. Here Moon was on another level, her steps were graceful, elegant and she was having fun. Her smirk was charming. I had to tear my eyes from their view to keep up to with the dance. Soon,as the song ended, we stayed in our embrace.
A slow came up and we danced slowly this time, her head was on my shoulder, her hair on my shoulder gracing my fingers.

Her perfume was intoxicating my breath.

Everyone in the restaurant had eyes on us. I was so proud to have this gorgeous wife to show off the word, making envious.
*
We must have look like a sweet couple. Once the song ended, I pulled away quite tired of this dancing.


YongGuk looked at me with loving eye and a charming smile so I just smiled back.


« Tired , now ? »


Our sweet day ended this way.

 


 

 

Here the long awaited chapter =)