Confused

MoonBang

Italic = Moon Hyuna

Purple = Kim Hyuna

Normal = Bang YongGuk

 


Tonight, his group and mine were on a music show. After the hard training for the comeback,  the comebacks happened and we saw each others less and less.

Yet, I was sincerely happy for them when B.A.P won. They deserved it so much. I know how Bang work extra harder on everything for his group. I fooled around a little bit with Kyungree and soon we had to take the elevator. We waited a few times. Kyungree was tired and leaning on my shoulder.

« Don't worry. You're home soon. » I reassured her.

She nodded, before shouting « WHY WON ' T THIS ELEVATOR ARRIVE ?!!!»

As she was shouting the door opened and a full elevator space. I pushed her one and decided to wait for the other one. Soon, I was face to face with all the members of B,A,P. I smiled to them and I congratulated them for their price. All B.A.P members looked at me. "So you're Hyung wife." The youngest said.

I blushed and nodded.

"You seems like a nice girl." He added with a little smile. "I'm Junhong."

I smiled. "I know your names guys." They didn't have time to widen thery eyes that the elevator opened up at the view of Hyuna. She litterally brightened up seeing Bang. She glued herself to him.

"Don't do that in public." He told her.

"But you're not in public there's only your band, random people and me.." She whined, before pouting to him.

 She didn't notice me while entering. All the members were expecting a sad face but my lips couldn't help but curl upwards.She started to talk, talk and talk again and again. Soon, as the elevator opens, Himchan took a step away. She stepped out of the elevator with Yong Guk, surely going to her waiting room. I stayed in the elevator with the guys.

« So when do I get your signed album ? » Himchan said to me, making me laugh.

« I'll get you that soon. Promise. Congratulations for your win once again guys." I said to Himchan with a wide grin before walking away in our waiting room to grab my thing and get out. I put on my coat, grabbed my bag and was ready to go as my members in our van.

*

 

I looked at this girl waving back at Himchan and realized who she is. The unfamous Moon Hyuna. I had to admit she was y, she had longer legs than me, longer hair than me, prettier hair too and mostly a better body. Suddenly I remember the things I had and she didn't have. I have Yong Guk and fame. That's enough for me. Be as beautiful as you want, b*tch.

I looked at Yong Guk with a wide  smile and noticed that he was deep in thoughts.

« Yong Guk, up for staying at mine tonight ? »

He didn't answer.

« Yah, Gukkie !!! » I said, while tapping his shoulder. He looked at me surprised. « Oh sure. »

 

*

 

I was putting on my normal shoes when suddenly, I felt eyes on me.

"Don't you feel sad when you see him around with this girl ?" JunHong said.

I shook my head. "He already explained the situation to you guys right ?"

They nodded. "Yep, it seems unfair to you." JongUp said.

I shook my head once again. "Don't worry for me. I'm doing fine. Have a good night guys."

« Wait Noona !!!! » Zelo said. "How about celebrating with us tonight ? We are going to eat at a restaurant, I'll invite you. »

I smiled brightly to him. « Junhong, that's super nice but  I'm a bit tired tonight.  I promise to visit you sometimes okay ? »

He jumped in my arms. « Okay !!! » I patted his head. This feeling of taking care of young members, I knew it so well and I loved it so well.

 

*

 

Hyuna dragged me to her house. She was searching in her bag for her keys and a man arrived in the halls.

« Searching again for your keys ? » He said to her. He found his in his pocket right away and opened his door.

Hyuna blushed. « Oh, yeah. »

He chuckled. « Your boyfriend ? » He asked to her she nodded with a proud smile. He greeted me.

« Lee Soo Hyuk. I'm the new neighborg. » He said before entering his flat. I was shocked. How could he have a deeper voice than me ?

She opened it and as soon as I stepped inside, I lifted her and started to kiss her. « Wait YongGuk. I wanted to talk. »

I didn't stop. I wanted something else right now. « I'm . » I whispered in her ear.

« Me too but let''s just greet each other bef- » I made her shut up by a kiss and she stopped to talk. We went to the bed. It was rough, almost painful yet pleasirable. I bite her, earning screams and moans. She left halfs moon on me, from her long nails. When we had our , we were tired. Both panting, I lied on the bed and closed my eyes. She did the same. When we took back her breath, she started to talk.

« That was super hot. You really missed me, right ? »

I looked at her, her short y haircut, her divine body and happy face. I didn't miss her I realized, I missed having with her. Or not ? All was confused in my head.  I nodded, making her swoon. She rested her head on his chest and I stayed silent.

« You were quite rough you know. You even left marks. »

I looked at her, she was embarassed. « Wait, did I hurt you ? »

She blushed. « Hmm, just a little bit. »

I gasped. I didn't want it. I looked at her body and I left a few marks on her, when I didn't even had the right to do that. I kissed each one of them gently and fondly.« I'm sorry. I didn't intend to hurt you. »

She smiled weakly. « I'm sure of that. »

We had a second round. Something sweet. Slow and just pleasurable. It was sweet and I enjoyed to see Hyuna slowly becoming aroused. A beautiful view. Yong guk kept her in his embrace sweetly after they were done and soon we felt asleep.

I kissed a last time her forehead. I went out of the flat when she was still sleeping. She's such a baby sometimes, a really heavy sleeper. I went out of the flat and found her neighborg in front of me. He was also heading to work.

« Hello. » He greeted me before closing his door. We walked next to each others and took the elevator together.

« You're in Hyuna's company ? »

He looked at me and removed his sunglasses. « Oh, not really, in the model section of the branch. »

« Oh.  It's a pity you have a really pleasing voice. »

He laughed. « That's kind of you. But I don't plan to sing. My real passion is modeling. You could be a model if you wanted. »

I widened my eyes. « Oh my god, no! »

He chuckled. We went out of the elevator and he took his packet out of his pocket.

« Do you smoke ? » He asked.

I shook my head. He shrugged it and put it back in his pocket. « I really should stop to smoke. »

« That's bad for health. » I simply said.

He scoffed. « You don't say. I really like you, Hyuna boyfriend. We should take a coffee together one day. »

He greeted me a last time and went his own way.

« What a really confident man. » I thought to myself, heading to work.

 

 

* Two weeks after *

When they stopped promotions they all invited me to meet me personally. I arrived earlier at their dorm. This was a real man space, with clothes all around and stuffs all on the floor. Himchan arrived with a simple jeans and tee shirt to open the door for me.

"Hyuna, you're so early. We didn't expect you to arrive this early !!! Welcome to our dorm !" he said with a smile, embarassed with the disorder of the place.

« GUYS THERES A GIRL IN THE DORM PUT A FREAKING PANT ON AND A SHIRT. » He shouted,making me laugh. « Sorry, young boys, it's hard to raise them. »

« Oh young girls are the same. » I said making him smile. I handed him a gift, making him grin. "Is it what I think ?"

I nodded and soon he teared up my package, and gasped seeing our album with all our autographs. "Gosh, Queen Sera signed it !!! Thanks a lot !!!"

"That's nothing !" I reassured him.

We started to prepar food with Himchan. Half an hour later, I was feeding them with my food, making sashimi and kimbap to only make them go in their stomach. Soon after two hours and with the help of the youngers, the dinner was ready, yet the young men were almost full.

« Oh gosh, we made quite a lot. » Himchan realized, seeing the whole kitchen covered with food.

« You'll have food for a while. » I said, feeding Junhong with some of them.

« Now go rest yourself, we'll take care of the mess. » Himchan said, pushing me away from the kitchen.

« What do you mean ?! No I'll help you. » I protested, grabbing the soy sauce to put it in the fridge. He took it back from me and at this moment the door opened wide, resulting on him soaking me with soy sauce. Yongguk stared at us, confused about what just happened.

« OH GOD ! » Himchan said, confused. I giggled. "Don't worry."

Youngjae stepped in the kitchen. « YongGuk hyung you better help her out in the bathroom. »

« Hmm guys, I can do it myself. » I protested.

« No, YongGuk hyung will take care of that. » Himchan said. They threw us in the bathroom and we smiled awkwardly to each other. He looked at my soaked shirt in surprise.

I broke the silence : "So do you have a clean shirt for me or something ?"

He nodded and came back with a new shirt for me. « Thanks. »

 

*

 

«  I thought you were supposed to arrive like ten minutes ago ? » I said, handing her the shirt and joggings, feeling that the smell could stay on her.

Moon blushed. « Himchan came early to help me, so I wanted to do the same. »

I grinned. She was the one that didn't meet my second family and here she was falling for them, making food for them. I loved that attention.

« So … Can I change myself alone ? » She said suddenly, I was just staring at her. A full year that we were married and it was the first time she came in our dorm. I went out with flushed cheeks.

« Hyung she is so kind !! » YoungJae whispered.

« And patient, she dealt with you guys. » Himchan reminded them.

She arrived and we started to eat. They prepared numerous amount of food and it was really good. Moon was indeed a good cooker. The rare time we would eat together, her food was always excellent.

« So, now you live with YongGuk hyung ? » JunHong asked. I was confused. Our maknae usually ran away from girls and now was casually talking with Mooon as if she was one of our coordi-noonas.

She nodded, being faithful to herself. She definetely wasn't a talkative person.

« And before you were in your group dorm ? » He added.

« Yes, it's a real change. The dorm is always messy and loud. »

Daehyun and Himchan get closer to her. « Noona who is the most beautiful then ? »

The mysterious woman smiled. « They are all beautiful and loud. You remind me of them because you need as much attention as them. »

She ate something and suddenly Himchan asked. « Do you miss your dorm ? »

She blushed, looking at me. « Well, I mean, at the dorm I have my closest friends it's like an endless party or girls pajamas night. »

They nodded understanding her point of view. Soon, our night was already spent and all of them became tired. Moon was almost sleeping on her seat.

« Hyung, take care of her. Bring her in your old room. »

I blushed yet took her in my arms. Gosh, I should be doing that more often. Her perfume is a drug, and having her in my embrace was priceless. I dropped her in my old bed and stared at her beautiful face for a while then I went to brush my teeth and when I came back she was up.

« Let's just sleep here for tonight. » I said to her.

She nodded, too exhausted to answer and I lied on the twin bed just next to her. If I extended my arm, I could touch her. We were close yet so far.

« Moon ? » I started, unsure of what to say, or how to formulate it.

« Huh ? » Her voice was sleepy.

I hesitated to ask my question. I waited a moment before asking ;

« Are you really that unhappy at home with me ? »

No answer. I looked her way and she was deeply asleep. I brushed off this question for another time.

 


Here a chapter !!! I'll probably do a double update tonight as an reward for waiting this long =)

You're all awesome !!! Have a good day !