Painful love

MoonBang

 

 

Double Update !This is the second chapter I posted tonight =)


The next day was an off day for both of us. She sat on the couch and started to read magazines. She stared at the cover. I got closer to her.

« This face is familiar. »

She widened her eyes and then scoffed. « He's like the hottest model of South Korea. »

 

I looked at the cover, unsure if I could say where I saw him. « I mean I saw him recently. He's ... the neighborg of Hyuna. Lee Soo Hyuk, right ? »

 

« It can't be. Was he tall ? Deep voice, like deeper than you ? Always a grin on the face ? Usually wearing black ? » She asked, suddenly curious.

 

I laughed. «He presented himself as Lee Soo Hyuk so I'm sure. »

 

She looked sad at the cover. « Did he look healthy ? Too thin ? »

 

I frowned. Did she know him ? I asked her the question and she blushed, justifying herself :« No, I just heard that he had health problems for a while, so I was curious. »

 

« He seemed fine. » I said, not remembering of any of those signs.

 

She sighed with relief and tried to hide a smile. I chuckled and catched the magazine. « So this is your type of man ? Oh, so you like the tall and classy man. Okay. » I pouted a little. So she wasn't on the casual hip-hop style that I enjoyed. For unknown reasons, I suddenly depsited my joggings and sweat that I was always wearing. I decided to , to get some revenge.

« Oh, you said that you love deep voices. Now I understand a few things.

 

« BANG STOP !! » She screamed, she seemed really embarrassed.

 

« You seem to be a real fan. » I looked at the others magazines of her collection, grabbing them to notice that he was on all of them. « Wahouh. That's almost creepy. »

 

She was now red. « Give me back this. » I raised my hand taking pleasure seeing her hesitate between gluing herself to me to get back her magazine and stay still, doing the adult. She prefered the second option, making me frustrated. I opened the magazine and found his interview.

« What is your type of girl ? » Was the question. « I prefer mature girls ; elegance is something I love in woman and confidence. Someone daring in fashion, confident in her beauty. »

 

« So are in a relationship ? » Was the second question.

 

Moon froze at this sentence. I laughed. I didn't think that she could be this passionate fan. I decuded myself to reveal this crucial information. « No. I had a pretty stable relation with someone, and have to come in terms with the fact that it's over. »

 

I looked at Moon. She smiled sadly. « A new girlfriend could heal him though. » She whispered.

 

« Are you that concerned about him ? A true fan here !! » I said, ruffling her hair. She removed my hand from her hair with violence and took back the magazine, heading to her room.

 

« You could be his girlfriend, he's single. » I shouted.

 

« Bang, you should stop your , I'm sure there's pllenty of prettier and nicier woman out of there for him. » She shouted. I was surprised. She wasn't usually like that, I had to really annoy her to see her angry.

 

I shrugged it away. « He said confident, you're not confident at all. »

 

*

 

The crazyness of promotions over, her Mom invited us to her flat to see us. Moon was still grumpy. She was grumpy with everything that her mom did actually. She didn't smile around her mom. She was the parent of that frele woman. She actually cal

She was looking outside of the taxi.

 

« Let's go earlier, so we'll get out of there earlier. » She said to me.

 

« Hmm actually she called me in the morning, wanting us to come extra early. But we were still sleeping. So I guess she'll be glad to see us tonight. She … Well.. »

She sighed. « She wanted me to cook for her. There's no shame saying it. »

 

« But it's late now. It's almost 10:00PM. » I said to her. Her mother might already be sleeping.

 

She shrugged, not in the mood for confrontation. Soon, I stopped the taxi seeing something.

« What are you doing Bang ? »

 

« Let's just buy a cake. I understood that your mom loved chocolate cake. » I said gently, with a smile. I opened her door, and looked at her wince in pain. Her  comeback was as hard as mine. I helped her to stand up, taking her hand in mine.

I didn't remove it. We walked to the pastry shop, holding hands. It wasn't awkward. It felt right. It felt like something she wanted and was comfortable with. I looked at her, she was slightly blushing. I grinned. I bought the cake for my mother in law. She insisted to pay but I felt that she cared for her Mom the whole time, I could offer her a cake, right ?

 

We arrived in front of the apartment walking as it wasn't far. Still holding hands. She took her keys and opened.

 

*

 

I entered the flat, seeing a bottle of wine on the table. I felt already sad seeing this. Then, I looked at the closed door of her room. I reached for the door when it opened. Then, I friwned and pointed at the two glasses of wine.

"Maybe she had someone over ?" YongGuk said. He couldn't be more right. Song Jun, his very own father opened the door of my mother's room, his clothes wrincled, his hair ruffled, his lips swollen.

 

« Dad ? Where are you doing there ? » Bang asked to his father.

 

I removed my hand from Yong Guk 's one. He didn't care. His dark eyes were focused on his father's .

 

« Yong Guk.  I... We ... » Song Jun mumbled.

 

« WE?!! » Bang shouted, unhappy with this answer.

I opened the door of the bedroom  to find my mom trying to not look guilty, brushing her hair quickly, putting a dress  gown on her body. She avoided my glare. She looked ashamed and fearful of what I would do.

 

I hugged her. « Stay here, okay ? I'll take care of everything. » I caressed her cheek with my thumb and left the room.

 

Yong Guk and his father were still glaring at each others.

« Let's go outside. » I said, not wanting my mom to hear us.

They followed me. As soon as I stepped outside, I slapped his father really hard. Everyone here was surprised by my violent gesture. I took his necktie and grabbed this to get him closer to me.

 

«Since when did you two are this close ? » I asked, my tone threathening and angry. Bang looked so surprised of my behavior.

 

Song Jun stayed silent. Almost crying.

 

« You could have said that it was the first time. What about Mom ? » Yong Guk said, looking away, too ashamed of his father.

 

« How can you bribe my mom ? Drink alcohol with her ? »I nagged the older man.

 

« I can handle her. » He said, with a daring tone. I bite my lips, trying to control my anger.

 

« You, little brat. Youleft her. You broke her. The woman you just had with is ing crazy. She's insane, she's alcoholic !!!!! She needs help, a detox, not her ty first love coming back and troubling her. »

I screamed that and I had to maintain myself.

 

« Why are you the one telling me what to do ? I knew her way before you. She's your mom, you're the child. She had the right to decide for herself. » He explained to me.

I scoffed. « You left her. She took drugs, she's an addict. She doesn't think properly, she can't take proper decisions !!!!  You enjoyed her weakness, you're evil. »

 

I aimed to hit him once again but the door opened. My mom looked at me, horrified of what I was about to do.

 

« This is how you handle things, Moon Hyuna ? » She slapped me hard. This was the very first time. I looked at her embrace my father-in-law and felt that I won't be able to resolve this.

 

« Don't hit him okay ? » She hugged him and she asked him if he was fine. She was obviously panicked. This was the exact reason why I wanted her to stay in her room and us to get out of the flat. Seeing them this close made me want to throw up. I took a deep breath, trying to hide my anger.

 

« Mom, you're completely drunk. Come with me. You need to sleep and take your pills. » I said in a sweet tone.

 

« NO !!! » She shouted, hiding herself behind her lover.

 

I widened my eyes. She said no. She screamed no and hugged harder her lover. « I'm staying with him. »

 

« Mom, he's married. You can't stay with him. » I remembered her softly. She would be the mistress, the bad woman, the evil woman that stole a man away.She cried hard at the reminder.

Yes, the man that she was hugging was married.

 

« Stop ruling my life like this !! I'm staying with him. » She said to me.

 

« Are you choosing him over me ? » I whispered, afraid that the answer might be the one that would break my heart.

 

*

Moon looked broken, sad. She was crying hard when she asked that to her mother. I looked at the couple hugging and I sensed that she knew perfectly the answer.

Are you going to chose the man that ditched you over me that care for you endlessly ?

Are you going to believe him once again when I was the one who provide you everything ?

Are you going to protect him endlessly when he ditched you ?

Are you going to allow him to ruin your life entirely once again ?

Those questions, I could read them in Moon eyes, as clearly as I can read the clear asnwer of her mother.

 


Let's speed up a little bit !! I added spice to the story, hope you enjoyed =)