The mess.

MoonBang
Italic = Moon 
Normal = Bang
 
 
 
“So are you huge fans of B.A.P ?” 
 
 “We met already on halls of many shows right ? We always watch your performances it’s awesome ! Hyemi is a total fan of Daehyun by the way.” Minah answered instead of Moon. It was weird, Minah talked instead of Moon, as if it was a normal thing. 
We ate and at my surprise Himchan and Moon conversed quite a lot, and Minah too, this trio talked a lot. I just sipped the red wine instead of participating in their conversation.
“Oh great to hear, I’ll tell him that. By the way, your songs are great too. And you’re all so charismatic.”  Himchan said , i knew he wasn't being polite, he was just charmed by those girls, with an particular admiration for my wife.
“The most y is Hyuna, she received the most declarations and male eyes can’t really leave her body of sight.” Minah said, amused. I wasn't that amused by this, but confused. In which way can I be shaken by this ?
 
“Ohh ohh, is it true ?” Himchan asked. Moon nodded with an amused look.
“The worst is that more she decline those offers, more she receives them. It’s pretty funny.”
“Are you dating someone too ?” I asked, not that sober. And I surprised the three people, after all here I was just listenning to their conversation with a bad and almost drunk glare.
My wife looked at me surprised but replied no. Somehow I felt that she was maybe just a little feeling something for me.
“She’s waiting for Beenzino to make his confession, she always says that.” Minah confessed. Himchan laughed, and Moon protested.
“No, you’re wrong, I like him as a musician, nothing more.” 
"Oh."  Minah stopped herself in her sentence and laughed. “ I was ready to give one of your secrets”
“As long as you didn’t, Honey.” Moon replied with a smooth voice, she ruffled the hair fo her friend before sharing a soft look.
 
I looked at the person i married one year ago taking some souvenir photo with Himchan and realized that I knew nothing of her life. 
 
*
 
The next week, on Wednesday, both of us were home. Bang were tired as usual, and nervous. I guess that for that one free day he had, he wanted to spend it with Hyuna, not me. But none of my problem, right ? 
I was reading on the couch when suddenly my phone ringed. His father. I looked at the screen in horror. I stood up and handed the phone to Bang.
 
“What do you want me to do ?” 
 
“I can’t … talk. Just say I’m showering, okay ?” I asked with begging eyes. Bang loooked at me stunned, but nodded and answering to his dad. I went in the bathroom, sitting on the cold floor and waited for the call to end. 
But a fight was going on. I was hearing Yong Guk deep voice screaming in the room, then a object was thrown on the floor.
 
I came back in the living room, surprised to see pieces of my broken phone on the floor.
“What did you do to my phone ?” I screamed, almost in tears. I came to my old clap phone, and gave to Yong Guk a bad look. 
“Dad made me so angry that I just … Anyways it’s just a phone, I can replace it tomorrow.”
This time I got angry and grabbed his wrist. “You’re wrong, I treasured it, my former boyfriend gave it to me.” 
He just picked out the phone and laughed. “ It’s been a while, I guess, it’s an old-fashioned phone.” 
 
Time stopped hearing this. He was so rude, so  inconsiderable.
I slapped him with all my force. “Crazy jerk, don’t touch it.” And walked to my room with the broken phone, retaining my tears. 
I was not even in my bed that the door was open. I sighed.
 
“ You’re really not going to respect my private space ?” 
 
My husband gulped, hearing that from me. “I know that I just broke your phone, but I have something else to tell you.”
He was apparently waiting for me to invite him to say it. I stayed silent , staring at my phone, it was over, after almost ten years of using it. I sighed and when I looked back at Bang, he was quite irritated by my behavior. Sorry to feel sad for a gift I received from a treasured person.
“We’re going to a honeymoon together, as soon as our schedules are light. Gift of my father.” 
 
I looked at him, and smiled bitterly :
“Thanks for giving me another reason to cry.”
 
*
 
 
 
I came back home with a brand new phone, the one that a lot of people crave for. I opened the door, and sat in the couch, droping the gift on the table. She arrived calmly , in classy clothes and sighed guessing that I was in the apartment. 
She arrived and simply ignored my presence, greeting her cats.
 
“You’re here ?”  I started. She ignored me at the perfection.
"Please, sit, I need to talk to you." I said. Moon sighed and at my surprise, came to sit facing me. She stayed silent, obsviously , i was the one who wanted this conversation, I needed to be the one starting it, because she ain't make this conversation more easy and polite.
“Huh, listen I’m sorry for your phone, here a new one.” 
Before she arrived, I  tried to imagine how this scene would have been. In my mind, she took a surprised look, and gulped, she would sit on the couch and open the box, see the beautiful phone I got her and thanks me.
However, she smirked.” I knew you’ll try this trick, but this doesn’t work with me.” She came and eyed the box and smiled with some sass.
“I’m sorry but I don’t use this kind of phone, I’m old-fashioned.” She grinned, and looked at me in the eyes. I was dazzled, she was dangerously y, her eyes were lighter for a weird reason and those fierce eyes just got me paralyzed. 
 
“A problem, maybe?” she asked, irritated by my weird behavior. 
 
“You look ... stunning today.”  I was able to say.
 
“Oh, so it’s a problem.” This slow and teasing way to move her lashes literally made me crazy. I realized that Hyuna was a dangerous woman, her beauty made her surrounding go crazy for her. Himchan was simply fascinated by her beauty and her charms, and was asking me all the time how I could survive living with such a beauty. She was this kind of girl able to break friendship between two friends, to make men fight for her, to hypnotize all men in every place she stepped in, but she kind of hided this side of her, living with me. I guessed that today, she modeled for some magazine or brand. 
 
"Was your mom this beautiful ? "
 
Again, she smiled. “I’m just her faded replica. She was way more dazzling, way more appealing.” 
“I don’t know how it’s possible, you’re already so marvelous.”  It was the first time I was complimenting her and she seemed just very amused by this. The more charmed am I, the more indifferent she looks.
She sighed “I guess I have to compliment you too ?” 
I widened my eyes and shook my head. She smirked. “ It wouldn’t be fair.” 
 
She scrutinized me and grinned.
 
“I love this voice, but I love deep voices in general.” She said seeming nostalgic. I sighed, she scrutinized me just to tease me, as if I wasn’t charming. Which is totally false. I know I can seduce people, either way I 'd be single. Yet Moon was dazzling and she was single.
 
Messed up logic.
 
My spouse went in her room silently and came back in casual clothes and make up free. I was absolutely irritated, how could someone be this beautiful even without make up ? This wasn’t fair, for all the girls trying hard to be pretty. Moon ignored me and went on the veranda to read, in the late summer, the weather was just great.
The model that she was sat in the long chair and started to read her book, then she lighted up a cigarette. Which confused me. I looked at her, slowly smoking up her cigarette, she seemed lost in her memories.
 
“You started to smoke ?” I asked, quite angry. After all, I hate smoking people, they just messed up with their life.
 
“I quitted seven years ago.” 
My wife saw my irritated face and smiled. “It’s just for memory, when I’m stressed out.”
 
*
 
My former boyfriend smoked this brand of cigarette, so I always have a pack of these in my room. So, once in a while, rarely more than three in a year I just smoke, appreciating how this smell is reminding me his scent. 
 
 

 Hey new chapter here, in which Bang is under a spell ~~