Why now ?

MoonBang

"You've got a girlfriend and I have a taken heart." She said rather harshly. I gulped and looked at her, rather angry. She was covering herself with the bathrobe and I took my chance to grab her and kiss her once again. She resisted but I wanted her to feel how I feel for her.

I grabbed her and threw her on the bed where i instantly locked my hand against her wrist. I was removing my shirt when I heard some weird noses. I was already bare chest when I realized she was crying.

"You don't love me, you want to me !! But i'm not an object, I have feelings too." She said looking at me with one of the most hateful look she had the secrets of.

I bite my lips and let her take back her breath. "Listen I'm sorry I should have ask you."

"Because my whines and pitiful ways to escape were not a way to say NO, maybe  ?!!! Bang, let's be clear, I 'll never with you, keep that in mind."

She took a bag and threw some things in it. I looked at her shameful and watched her leave in a rush already regretting what I have done.

I only made me hateful to her.

*

I went out of the hotel and put some shorts to look more presentable. I returned back on the little city I was in yesterday night. I went to a club last night and enjoyed the pleasure of being a unknown woman just dancing. I walked around, visiting the city.

It was a quiet town with a sweet traditionnal way to live, fruits sellers everywhere, family restaurant and animals walking on the road. I thought about the man that took my heart and the one that wanted my body. Bang wasn't the man I believed he was, he is lunatic, rather violent and very prone to skinship. I wasn't used to this. In my former relationship, I felt loved as a person. Under Yong Guk eyes, I only felt like a piece of meat that he would eat.

I never received proper love from mom, but when I got closer to Hyuk, I never thought that I'd experience something like love. Long conversations until the end of the night, until we were thirsty talking this much. Both of us being very shy and not very sociable, we were talkative only with each others. Laughs until ourstomach hurt. Then, kisses until lips felt bloated, red.

Our relation stopped because I got a contract to become a trainee and integrate as soon as possible a group already formed. It was a real chance, few months of training and then, i'll be debuting. I accepted and broke up with Hyuk. Reluctantly. He understood me, with all his brain, but I know that his heart bleeded this night.

I didn't want to force him to have a difficult relationship with me. Love is easy when your lover is next to you. We were both awkward on the phone, never saying what we really thought. Phone was just a necessity. We would only talk our heart when next to each other.

I couldn't impose him the distance. I made sure to save us from pain from the silence.

Did I really succeed ?

Seven years ago, I left him and never saw him again. Until recently, he started back to model and I could see his face in every magazine I open. I stopped to read them.

However, when I sat at a cosy coffee shop , my eyes noticed he was making the cover of one of the magazines. I took the mag in my hands and flipped the pages.

How could he look even more handsome ?

However why is he still this thin ?

Did he stop to drug himself ?

I didn't expect someone to sit next to me. Few hours must have past because the weather changed, we might be in the mid afternoon. Suddenly, my stomach manifested hunger.

The man sat at my table cleared his throat. Bang Yong Guk. Without a doubt.

"Did you eat yet ?" He said as softly as possible.

"Are we going to do as if you didn't molest me ?" I retorted back. He bite his lips.

"I'm deeply sorry, okay. I did it impulsively and didn't think at all of you. It was stupid." He said, putting aside his pride to apologize. I accepted his excuses, making him relieved.

"Can I ask one question?" He added.

I sighed. Anyways.

"You've got a taken heart ? Explain this to me."

"I love someone." I said simply.

"Who ?"

I looked at him bite his lips in fear. I took the magazine and looked at it with sad eyes.

« Won't you answer ? » He insisted, impatient.

I threw the mag to him, shocking him. « The man on the cover. »

It was a singular view, my husband looking at my ex boyfriend. He scrutinized every part of the photo and looked at me.

« You're kidding me. »

I laughed. « What if I'm ? »

He breathed, trying to remain calm. « You're evil. » He pushed the magazine far away and looked at me.

« Now tell me the truth, do you love someone ? »

I looked at the cover a few seconds and nodded. « Huh, I never stopped to love my ex boyfriend. »

He didn't know what to say. I sipped my tea and saw his worried look on me.

« So I want to make a deal with you. »

I considered his stiff hands on his cup, anxiety was creeping over him, waiting for my reaction.

« Explain yourself. » I invited him to develop his idea.

« We … have an attraction for each other, if i'm not mistaking. What if we spend one day and one night acting true to each others, doing as if we were a real couple. Give me one day, give us one day to sort out our situation. »

« What can it bring to us ? » I pointed out.

« An confirmation, an answer to our worries, an acalmy in the storm. » He said sincerely.

We crossed eyes and saw how he seemed confused, troubled and shakeun up. I sighed.

« No more molesting then ? »

He nodded blushing. « I promise !!! I'm not like that usually, it's not my type at all to do those things. Please, forgive me. You make the worst parts of my personnality come into light. »

« Oh I would prefer otherwise. I would love if I would bring your best parts into lights. »

For the first time of the trip, Yong Guk smiled brightly, making me puzzled. «  I have tomorrow to show you that. See you then. »

He left me puzzled at the restaurant, quite satisfied of his deal with me. I sighed.

Why did I agree to that ?

*

The night came and we were both back in the room. Moon was making her confortable on the couch to sleep while I was watching her from the bed. She looked tired. Her trip here was only disastrous until her. I insulted her, I molested her. Well, I made her run away twice. It was time to be nice.

« We 're going to switch. » I said suddenly. I walked to her hugging my pillow, she stared  at me not getting what I just said. She looked very vulnerable and innocent, having this sleepy face, those pouty lips. She was really tired.

« Would you move to the bed please ? » I gently said.

 

*

 

His grin ; his sweetness annoyed me , pissed me off. Why now ? Why one year after the all wedding thing ? Why wouldn't he have been a human being since the start ? I wasn't asking for a husband, I knew I couldn't get that from a stranger, but a friend, a person I could joke with. I wasn't in the mood for a monologue right now so I just stood up and went to the bed. I heard him chuckle.

« You seem sleepy, let's just sleep then, tomorrow will arrive sooner anyways. »

He switched the lights off and I sighed. 

He was right on that point, but forgot one thing,

the day after tomorrow will arrive sooner than you think

 


 

Happy new year =)

May this year be wonderful to all of you !

I noticed that a lot of you commented on this story ,that make me very glad !

Thanks for reading this story !