Pain

MoonBang

I looked at Hyunah still and crying. Myself barely clothed, I felt embarassed. Now this intimate situation felt really wrong. We broke up and we were still on the same bed.

Putting back my clothes, I found her shirt behind my bed and helped her to put it back. I dressed her like a little doll, putting back her underwear and skirt. She was now clothed on my bed, frozen.

She looked so shook by my news. I suddenly regretted. I knew she had a bad time with boys before me. But I didn't want to hurt her more than that, give her hopes on projects I won't fulfill. I was extremely unsure about which attitude to adopt with her. She gave me a black look and soon as the door was open, Moon cats came to her feets and tried to get her attention.

Hyuna sighed and took both of them, running to the living room, as I was quite surprised by her behavior, I took few seconds to follow her yet when I came into the livong room, there were no sign of cats here. She was on the veranda and looking downstairs, on the street.

No she didn't do what I think she did. I'm crazy, she wouldn't done that.As I arrived to her side, I didn't enjoy the view like I usually does but  I looked at the ground and my eyes spotted the bloody corpse of the white cat of Moon, Moya who surely get crushed under a car and the other one, Hoya running away from the cars and gasped.

"Hyuna you did that ?!"

« Why must I be the only one suffering ? She seems to like them. Now they're gone. »  Hyuna smiled at me. « I hope she'll never go out with you. That she'll make you suffer like you did to me. I'll make sure to make your life a nightmare YongGuk, you can't get rid of me that easily. You can't throw away Kim Hyunah like that. »

I sighed. « Hyunah. Please you're too good to behave like that. She did nothing to seduce me, I was the  one who got curious. She doesn't deserve that. Hyunah just hate me. Hit me and then forget about me. »

She looked at me with glittering eyes. « Hit me. » I repeated.

She started with a slap, then she threw her fists on my face. Seeing that I was still in good shape, she pushed me on the floor. As I was   now lying on the floor, I felt the first punch hit me hard. As I looked at her, I realized she was now hitting me with a chair.  She took time to hit my chest and legs ; my arms and I ended up having bruises everywhere. But I let her release her anger on me. I closed my eyes and forgot about the pain. I deserved that.

I was half conscious when she threw the chair on my body making me groan hard. She became crazy.

*

*Hyuna*

As I looked at his bloody body on the floor, I realized what I've done. I assaulted him, hurted him until I was exhausted of punching him with this chair. Stopping only to take back my breath. I checked if he was still breathing and winced as a warm liquid stained my hands. I looked at my hands colored with his blood and let out a scream.

« Wash them. » He said softly.

« Huh ? »

« Go wash your hands and leave Hyunah. Wash your hands before you leave. I'll be fine. »

I listened to him and went to wash my hand. « Now leave. Don't worry for me. I'll keep it as a secret I deserved that. »

I gave him a last look and ran to the hall and left this flat.

*

As she left, I fell into an inconscious state, making me unable to walk or even move. My body ached everywhere. When I woke up, I didn't know how much time were spent. Day or night, I was confused. I tried to sit up and looked at my phone, not far away.

I dialed Himchan phone. « Hey, YongGuk, you didn't come today are you okay ? I left plenty of messages and called. »

I gulped, my throat dry. « I need you here. Please come alone. »

Himchan quickly arrived and as I opened the door, he screamed. « YongGuk what happened to you . Who did that ? »

I shrugged and let my body feel on his.  I smelled so mushy, with the sweat from the night I had with Hyuna and the blood that dried on my skin and judging by Himchan expression, he was well aware of the smell. First thing He called a private doctor. Then, he made me take a bath. The practician arrived shortly and took care of me, doing bandaids and givig me medicine. I was in a bad shape.

When I was finally clean and bruises banded I realized the carnage. She broke every single item of the living room while beating me up. I sighed and frowned because of the smell. It smelled like death. As Himchan took care of me, I let him feed me as my arms hurted me, I let him bath me, I let him put oilement on my bruise and put clothes on me.

As I was clean, fed and tired, he went to change the sheets of the bed and soon I was lying on clean bedsheets, in clean clothes and I closed my eyes, feeling exhausted. « Thanks. I knew I could count on you to help me. »

Himchans sighed.  « It's Hyuna right she harassed me to give her informations about you and as soon as I talked about your parents she ran to see you.  What happened ?»

« She wanted me to get divorce and I felt that I had to tell her that I care about Moon. More than I should. That I liked Moon. We broke up and she was so angry about it, I told her to hit me so she'll feel better. »

« You're a fool. »

I chuckled, and stopped seeing how bad it hurted. « Yeah but now I feel good. I'm not a bastard that is two timing anymore you know. »

« What two timing you mean Moon and you are dating ? » Himchan asked, curious.

« I want to. But Moon is maybe the most ethical person I know. She really cared about me being respectful to my girlfriend.  »

Himchan nodded and suddenly he realized that Moon wasn't here. « Where is she ? Ah yeah you told me she went to travel, when is she coming back ? »

I smiled. « I have no idea. »

« She didn't tell you about it ? » Himchan asked, confused.

« Herself have no idea. Now let me sleep. »

He nodded. « I'll be back tomorrow. »

*

Day by day, I was finding back my energy. I can't thank enough Himchan for how he took care of me those days after I got beat up. I was such a lethargic person and knew that I had the chance to have him in my life as my best friend. My bruise were ugly, purple rounds all over my body yet as spectacular it might be, I was starting to get better with the meds he gave me.

I tried to find back her cat. Without any success. I didn't know how to say that to Moon. She loves them as her children and will be heartbroken, maybe she'll never want to see me again. Never. Each time I loked at the cat food in the kitchen, I had bad feeling coming up my throat and I felt anxious. All of that was my fault.

It's been almost two weeks and she's still not back. Every day, I had mixed feelings about her coming back. I was aching to see her yet I was fearing she would hate me for what happened to her cats. So I was half-excited, half-torned waiting for her. I went out to the little supermarket to get things to eat and opening the door I widened my eyes seeing her shoes  diligently displayed on the floor and looked at her luggage still in the hallway.

«Bang, you're here ? »

I heard steps and soon a sunkissed Hyuna was in front of me. « Ah here you are. » She said with a little smile.

«My cats, where are them ? »

He bite his lips. I looked at her eyes scanning the flat. « Moya, Hoya, where are you hiding my little pig ? »

« Moon. I'm really sorry. Hyuna came here and we had a fight ... »

She opened the drawers, still searching for her cats. « I mean It doesn't matter for me. Just tell me where are my cats. »

I sighed and grabbed her hand.  « Moon, I mean she took them and threw them by the veranda. »

Moon ran the the veranda and looked at the street. « She threw my cats for the 7th floor . »

Her voice seemed so sad now.I added « Moya got crushed under a car and Hoya ran away. »

She nodded slowly and sat on the couch. She could have become angry yet was just sad. I gulped seeing her tears fall. « I shouldn't have left so she wouldn't have been able to do that. I left them here for two weeks, obviously. »

I kneeled next to her. « Moon I'm really sorry. I put posts online maybe someone will see him, I even printed out his photo and asked Himchan to put them in the city.  There's still hope. It's only less than two weeks. »

She shrugged. « Huh. You know except my mom, they were the two living being I was taking care of. It's been ages since I had them. I can't realize. »

She cried softly. I hugged her, letting her wet my shirt with her tears. I sighed. I can't explain how it hurted me that because of me, she was crying again. She didn't need that right now. So I hugged her tighly, patting her back, trying to give her warmness as much as I could.

But I knew that it wouldn't be enough to stop the bleeding of her heart.


Yeah, thrid chapter of the week, if I'm not wrong.

Enjoy !