The bathtub

MoonBang

2 months after their honeymoon.

 

Sorry, I didn't put the reminder :

Italic = Moon

Normal =Bang

 

I arrived to the house, all my limbs aching with pain. This comeback was no joke. A hardcore choreography. My body didn't catch up the pace. I entered the bathtub and filled it with cold water. I relaxed, enjoying how my body was numb now.

The crazyness of the comeback started for me as soon as we stepped back in Korea. Tonight, our promotions ended and for the first time I was home before midnight.

I took a cigarette in my bag and started to smoke. It relaxed me and I felt better this way. All clothed and not in pain. I was too tired to deal with removing them for the moment. I closed my eyes and sighed in relief. This cold bath was what I needed.I was lost in thoughts. This took me back in my happier years. My former boyfriend and I, our flat and this strong smell. This smell was not only his, when I became his girlfriend, this smell became mine too. I missed him a lot, still today.

The door opened wide and I faced an half- Bang. I witnessed for the first time his chest tatoo. We stared each other with surprise.

I turned off my ciragette.

 

« Why are you taking a bath with clothes ? » He asked, before putting back his shirt.

 

I considered him, can I tell the truth ?

 

« Well, nevermind. Sorry to have bother you. » He said, taking steps towards the door.

 

« It's for pain. It makes the pain go away. » I explained.

 

He turned back and sat on the bathtub checking the temperature. Suddenly he laughed. « You're damn crazy. This bath is ice cold. »

 

« It helps with the muscles. » I said vainly.

 

He nodded and sat on the floor still facing me.

 

« Hard choreography ? » He asked understanding.

 

I nodded. «  Dance practice are hard ; I need to re adapt to these things. I liked photoshoots much better. Thanks god it's almost over. »

 

He looked at me. «  You were a model, right ? »

 

I nodded. « For 5 or 6 years. »

 

« That's cool. It seems like an amazing job. »

 

*

 

She looked lost in thoughs. « It had pros and cons, like every profession. But, it pays well. »

 

« It's important ? » I asked almost harshly. She looked at me, not understanding why I was so rough on my words.

 

She nodded. « I have to care about Mom. »

I blushed. OBVIOUSLY. She was the one that cared for her mom.

 

« But I like modeling a lot. It's fun. Not that tiring, there's no choreography. » She shivered, still in her cold bath.

I  chuckled. « You're a good dancer. I don't even like to dance. »

 

*

 

We talked a lot this night. I was still in the bathtub, and himself sat on the floor. It was weird yes. Yet, we talked about our job. I learned a few things about him. His hate for dance, his difficulty to train. I could guess easily his motive. He loved music and rap. He always did, since his underground days.

 

« I try to train after everyone. I need those sessions when I'm alone and practising on my own. » He said, with a tired voice. I guessed that tonight was one of those sessions.

 

I nodded. « I understand. Plus, you're the leader. »

 

He sighed. « Yes, that's hard to bear all the responsabilities. But it's fulfilling. »

 

He talked dearly about s. Talking how obedient and esay-going they were, when they were already talented. It was the first time he talked about them to me. In fact, it was the first time we talked about our respective job. Having to care for the members in the dorm. Make sure everyone is doing fine.

At the end, we have kind of the same role. We're pretty much similar.

He is the leader, the one that listen to everyone worries, with authority.

I am the older Unni, the one that everyone come to see  for advices and take care of everyone, but I still had an authority, even if I am not the leader.

We were both used to lively people talking around us, joking. That's our usual day. We are the silents ones, that talks so little yet respected by the others. We take care of our members, always smiling when they do dumb things, as if we were staring at our children.

Staying silent is an old habit for us. Taking care of the others, having wise words; it was our role.

Looking how his eyes were sparkling and his way to speak with his hands, I guess that he take a lot of pride in this role, and invest himself 100%.

 

« You seems to be a really good leader. » I complimented him.

 

*

 

I thanked her quite flustered. Moon wasn't the type to give out compliments like that to me. She must really think that I was a good leader. I looked at my phone to change subjects. We spent a lot of time talking. It might have been the first time. She asked me the time and she widened her eyes hearing the answer.

 

« Okay. Hmm I'll take a bath very quickly and you'll be able to wash as soon as possible. It's very late, and we both have a busy day tomorrow or in two hours.»

 

I nodded. « I surely need it. »

She laughed, agreeing with it.

 

« YAH you're savage. » I stated. Yet I was happy, Moon stopped to be cold and distant around me. We didn't have time to see each others in those weeks but this night catching up confirmed my thoughts. We were slowly becoming friends.

 

« I just laughed. »

 

« So, you implied that I stink ! » I counter-attacked.

 

« Yes, like someone that spent hours training. » She said, rather seriously. I soaked my hand in her bath and made sure to soak her face and hair. I smirked at her. 

She took this to soak me with ice cold water, using a glass. I screamed from the contact, shivering.

 

"Oh". She said Staring at me. « It's the first time I see this. »

 

She pointed at my chest, my new tatoo. I blushed. It was almost exposed to her view.

 

"Do you want to see it ?" I asked to her without thinking too much about it. This question went out too easily of my mouth, really.

 

She nodded, really curious. I took off my wet shirt and sat in front of her. She looked at my chest and those eyes on this area mades me understand how awkward it is for a girl to feel people stare at their chest. I gulped while she was admiring my tatoo.

 

« That's stunning. » She said wanting to touch it without doing it. Her cheeks turned bright pink. She looked elsewhere while I smiled. So my body didn't leave her indifferent. Those days, I made an effort to keep a well-shape body. I had abs and she didn't miss it.

 

« You can touch if you want. »

 

She looked at me horrified. I laughed. « I mean my tatoos. »

 

She shook her head. « Just show me all of them. »

 

I took time to explain each one to her, telling her the exact day and mood I did it. Her look turned back at the most recent one on my chest.

 

« It must have hurt. »

 

My lips turned upwards. « It's a bearable pain. When you start to see what's appearing on your skin, pain kind of goes away. Tatoos are addicting, if you start with one, you'll never stop.»

 

« You told me I could right ? » She reached my skin with her fingers. She brushed my chest tatoo with her index following the design. I had to adjust to her  ice cold fingers running along my burning skin. She looked fascinated by my tatoo.

 

« It's my first time touching a tatoo. »

 

I smiled. « I'm glad that it's me then. »

 

She withdrawed her fingers and I had to bear the loss of pression they were putting on my skin. She looked at me weirdly. « Oh, I should get out of this bathtub. I can get sick either way. »

 

I nodded and looked at her stand up with a pained expression.She was obviously wet from head to toe. She had still her socks on, making me chuckle. She looked tired.

 

I stood up too and was just in front of her. I stared at her, feeling more and more exposed as she looked at me.

 

« What are you doing ? » I asked, troubled.

 

« Waiting for the water to leave my clothes. » She said remaining calm.

 

I sighed, trying to calm my hormones. Seeing  her completely wet, yet clothed in a bathtub and our awkward moment with my tatoo. It was enough for me. I lusted about her, and it was starting to get overwhelming. I wished  for more skinship between us. I needed it. « I'm going or else I'm going to kiss you. » I revealed.

 

She giggled. « You better go now, manly beast. »

 

I returned and saw that she was teasing me. "Gee, Just hurry up with the bath."

 

« I know a way to cool you off, if you want. » She said.

 

I widened my mouth, seeing her laugh evily. Her sentence was ambigious, and startled me yet I was sure she wasn't implying anything nasty. I was vexed but I couldn't smash this rare occasion of seeing her laughing. That was too precious.

 

She got out of the bathtub and grabbed my hand with hers, her fingers were so cold. She dragged me to the bathtub.

I looked at her, so happy. I did what she wanted me to do and entered the bathtub. She pushed me downwards , putting her hands on my shoulders.

 

She removed her hands for a moment, with red cheeks. « Your body is really burning. »

 

I took a long breath and got my face closer to her. I hugged her. We both screamed at the same time, the temperature of hers and mine were so different.

We were different.

I read newspaper, she prefers TV news. I read poetry, she reads fiction. I drink alcohol, she smokes strong cigarettes. I'm a rapper, she's a singer. I love dogs, she prefers cats. I have the lastest phone, she had a retro one. I'm not a good dancer, she's excellent at dancing. I love ramen, she prefers rice. I love burning hot and strong coffee, she prefers Ice Americano. I like aerosol deodorants, she likes sticks.

The list is endless.

We were so different. That only make sense that our body temperature was too. Like two creatures of differents planets.

Yet, we had the same job, standing on the stage.

Yet; we were  married.

 

She removed her hands and made me fall in the bathtub.

 

I got soaked in this cold water she was in and groaned. Danm this was tortur.

She looked shocked ; « Oh god, did I hurt you ? I didn't want to push you, but you were so burning ... »

 

I shrugged it away. « At least I'm in the bathtub now. »

*

When we were both clean, it was a miracle that we were there watching dumbd TV shows when we needed sleep so much. Soon, my eyes catched mails on the table and I reached for them. I received my magazines as usual, some stuffs that my mom had to pay and others bills. I sighed feeling overwhelmed by the work that awaited me and my responsabilities.

 

I started to flip the pages of the first magazine and noticed that he was on the cover of the second one. I took it in my fingers and stared a long time at the cover. At his closed eyes, his beautiful gestures. I shouldn't have done that; yet I started to buy every magazine he made the cover of. I had a little collection now. I looked at his photos in  the magazine. Handsome, as always. Modest as always.

Sometimes, I wonder what our life might have been if we didn't break up. He would have been there on those nights after hard training. He would have give me support. He would have accept that I marry some other man to please my Mom.

I sighed. Why was he miserable in all situations ?

I grabbed the last big enveloppe, my curiosity raising. I opened it up and struggled to drink for a moment. I choked on my hot drink and coughed.

Bang reached my side. « Hey, are you okay ? » He was touching my shoulders, his lips almost brushing my ear. I pushed him away, the time to collect back my breath.

« I'm fine. » I said, before taking a big breath. He looked at me surprised. I could feel the heat on my face.

*

« What did you see ? » He grabbed the mails and got the photos out of it. He smiled looking at them. « Those are really great photos. »

 

*

 

« Why are you so embarassed to see them ? » I asked her, showing her the one where we were kissing. She looked sad.

 

« This photo is a fabrication. We kissed because we had for the photo. Your father wanted us to get closer this way. You should send it to him. »

 

I lost my smile and remembered about the whereabouts of our relationship :

Moon is my wife.

Hyuna is my girlfriend.

I'm a two-timer.

 


 

Here a new chapter !!

So, concerning the fanfic, Bang and Moon are getting closer. Moon has realized that Bang and herself were similar, while Bang thinks they're totally different. Who's right ? =)

I received a comment about Bang two-timing. I guess that I has a weird view on two-timing. For me it's when you have two relationships at the same time. But here, Bang is not in a relationship with Moon, they are surely more than friends, but not lovers, and surely not husband and wife. Well, tell me if this chapter is quite cringy. Or quite ... sensual. There was a lot of skinship, and a lot of talks. Great, right ?

PS : I told you that I was in holidays but gosh, I failed to pass my exams and have to study this whole months to take those exams for the second time. So I ditched the good habit of "a chapter, a day" I made for all of my fanfics.

But I have some good news, I wrote a lot of chapters. Inspiration came to us in the most busy moments of life, I swear.