Caught in a lie

MoonBang

// WARNING //

there's a kind of scene in this chapter. I mean I tried to keep it clean and not that inappropriate.I feel that I needed to precise it here... But after writing the following chapters, I guess a little y scene is okay.

I must say that this story is gonna get dramatic and violent soon, be prepared

 

 



*YongGuk*

The day after they went away, Moon came back earlier and earlier each day. One day, I arrived and it was obvious she spent all day here. The cup of tea there, the smell of food she cooked.

I sat next to her and smiled. « So what's up ? »

She shrugged. « I quitted. »

« WHAT?!" I found myself screaming. I was expecting hear to say that she's fine and she's leaving her job ?!!

She nodded, unimpressed. « I'm starting back modeling. Being an idol is hard and stressful and was never what I wanted. So I quitted. »

« But ... » I started to say and then nothing came. She was right. She was right to follow her will.

« There's no but. I'm going for a vacation tonight too. » She said before rushing to her suitcase. I followed her and she looked busy putting stuffs in her suitcase.

« Did you become crazy ? »  I askd. I put my hand on her forehead and it was fresh, cold nothing like a fever.

She giggled and removed my hand from her forehead. « You siad it yourself. That I always take care of the people around me. It's true. Now I have no one to care about. I'm free. So I'm going to give myself some vacation. »

« Are you going alone ? » I asked, curious.

She nodded. « Solo travel. »

I sighed. And tried to grabb her hand. She gave me a questionning look. « Nothing. Have fun and be safe. »

« Wait you seem confused. »

I blinked, « Hmm, nothing. Where are you going ? »

She smiled and opened a huge photography book. « Here. Seychelles. »

It seemed so peaceful. White sands, blue beach, sun and peacefullness. She showed to me her book about the little island lost in Indian Ocean, the hot weather, the sunbaths she was planning here and the mixed culture, she was excited about the food, the people, the photos. I looked at her talk with delight. Maybe it was the first time she seemes geniously happy about something. She showed me several photos, as she planned her trip all the day. She seemed excited.

« When do you come back ? » I asked as a strand of her hair was falling in her eyes, and I quickly pushed it back behind her ear.

She had a malicious smile. « I don't know. Whenever I want to. I'm free, remember ? »

*

*Moon*

YongGuk insisted the next day to bring me to the airport. We took a taxi to Incheon Airport and put our sunglasses to go outside. People rarely recognized me but YongGuk I don't know. He was wearing casual attire with black glasses. He looked ordinary despite being a superstar. As I presented my bag and tickets to the company, I looked at his reflection in the glass of the door. He was handsome. Really handsome. I was looking at him with concentration when the airhostess called my name and I gave her back my attention.

Now it was time to wait for the plane. We went to a café of the airport. YongGuk took his usual expresso without sugar while I took my iced americano. We sat in front of each other and I remembered of something :

« Don't forget to feed my cats. I already explained to you right ? »He nodded and the silence came back. He cleared his throat and I raised my eyes on him. He looked nervous.

« Moon, would you think about us ? Like really ? Do you really want to get divorce ? We could. I have the feeling that we could be way more than what we are today. There's potential here. »

I was slowly taken aback by what I just heard. Sure, he wanted answers. I nodded and sipped on my americano, thinking about what I want. As a voice was heard and the boarding  for my flight open, we slowly stood up and headed to the immigration desk. As we stayed here awkwardly next to the queue, I was embarassed. He reached for my shoulder.

« Stay safe, have fun and bring me a gift. » He said with his charming voice. He wasted no time after this to hug me smoothly and peck my forehead. As we pulled away, I looked at his plump lips that kissed my forehead. I raised my fingers and brushed my forehead, flustered by the innocent peck.

Not liking the blush invading my cheeks, I gathered my things in a hurry. "Good bye"

As I walked away, I heard him chuckle and my blush accentuated with this melodious sound. He shouted to me : « Don't forget my gift. »

 

*

*Bang*

A few days later, the bell ringed and opening the door, I looked at a pouting Hyuna. She jumped in my arms. « YongGuk. Why didn't you tell me about your family trouble ? Are you okay ? »

I explained quietly that I needed some time alone, excusing me from distancing from her. She was in a red dress, with her familiar red heels. She looked so appealing at this moment. She grinned seeing me lost in comtemplation and clapped in her hands.

« Gukkie, I have something for you. » She searched in her bag and shoved a bunch of papers in my hand.I read it and it took me a moment to realize what I was holding in my hands.« Divorce settlement ? !!»

« Yeah now you're free ? You can divorce her and marry me babe. » Hyuna said before kissing my neck, my sensitive spot.

While she was attacking my neck, I stayed still. If I had something to do right now, it's telling her the truth. « Hyuna maybe we need to talk. »

She removed her dress and shrugged with her cute yet y pout.  « We have time for that. Come on we don't see each others that much. »

"No I mean I reall-"

Her lips were pushed on mine in a swift and passionate manner.

I gave up as she pressed her body against mine and let her take the lead. We ended up half and on the couch. As she was doing wonders on my body with her tongue, I let pleasure consume me. I removed each of her clothes to palm her body, her curves, to satisfy the lust growing inside of me. 

I did it again. I lost it to pleasure. As I looked at her take back her breath on the couch, our body still entangled after the crazy lusty time we had, I regretted it. I regretted doing this here. I regretted doing such dirty things in the place she was living in. I regretted that the location was good, yet the person I wanted to do that with was away in Indian Ocean at the moment. I looked at Hyuna sleeping tighly against my chest tatoo and sighed loudly.

This had to stop.

For now, I brought both of us to my bed and closed my eyes, in hope to sleep despite what I did tonight.

*

*Hyuna*

As I looked at YongGuk fall asleep, I woke up. We found back each ochers. Now it's going to be so great. He's gonna get divorce. The  living there is going to move elsewhere and I'm going to live here. We're going to all day without restrictions. Gonna cuddle non stop, all life. I looked around his bed and giggled seeing the photo of us huggig next to his bed. I was sure she felt uncomfortable if she ever set a foot here. I took the frame and removed the dust on it. YongGuk looked so happy on that picture. I know him well. He's stressed, silent and stiff usually but with me he always tried to do his best to be cheerful.

I kissed his cheek before opening his drawing. I chuckled seeing his condoms box in there and few medicines to sleep. Then a brow enveloppe surprised me. I looked at it with curiosity and decided to open it.

I looked at the photos with bewildered eyes. Him kissing her cheek, his hand on her shoulder, her hands on his chest, her grin while doing that to the camera. I looked at the last photo with a groan. They were staring at each other with sincerity in eyes. He was putting back a strand of her hair behind her ear and she locked her eyes in his. This photo tells it all. He likes her. He likes her. He pretends to hate her in front of me. To call her a and all but he likes her. I sat back on the bed and cried.

I cried next to the person that broke my heart.

He was the first man how actually cared.  I went with a drastic diet, from a chubby and ugly girl I became Kim Hyuna the y and thin idol every male f*p to. He's the first that made me feel I'm more than the symbol I represent. He was actually so shocked learning to know me that I was, quoting him "completely lovely and sweet." He's  the one that kissed my body, that worshiped it. But he was also the one that tickled me to death when we had a day together. Do silly dances or imitate my dancing in a funny way so I can laugh.

I felt proud and so loved. He would always tell me how beautiful y cute or perfect I was. Explain to me how I didn't have to starve to look beautiful. I believed him. That I was enough. That my efforts to be beautiful are vain because I'm already beautiful.

As I cried louder and louder YongGuk slowly woke up. « Hey Hyuna what's wrong ? »

I realized he just woke up. I looked at his tatoo in his chest. I was supposed to be the only girl to have seen it. But now I'm pretty sure this have seen it. I touched it with my trembling fingers and gave him the photos.

« I guess you spent a good honeymoon. » I hated how my voice trembled.

He widened his eyes. « Hyuna I ... »

« What ? I'm not enough beautiful ? She's got a better body ? Plumpier lips ? Tell me what's lacking in me so I CAN FIX IT !!! »

I pushed him and stood up. He came to hug me. « Hyuna please calm down I need to explain to you some things. »

« And when did you plan to do it ? After you emptied your balls using my body ? Am I just your toy ? You can play with me whenever you want ? I thought you were a better man YongGuk. I thought you were a gentleman, that you would never cheat. »

I gave him a slap and he sighed. « I know. I wasn't the best. But how could i tell you all of these when I denied it to myself ? I tried Hyuna, i've tried hard to not like her, to hate her. But I failed. Hyunah there's nothing wrong with you. You're beautiful. It's just me I just fell hard for her. I had no control or whatsover on that. »

I cried louder and he patted my back. « I'm sorry. I'm truly sorry about that. This is what I wanted to talk about when you arrived. I felt bad about developping feelings for her and that's why I avoided you.  »

I looked at him bite his lips. He looked apologetic. Really. He looked thorned by my words. He hided his face behing his large hands in distress. I looked at him, he probably didn't want me to know because he wants to fight it. 

I sat next to him and kissed his cheek. « Let's forget about this huh ? You can still divorce her and we can live together. You'll never see her againa and I'll forgive you okay. But then, when we'll marry you'll better behave okay ? »

He looked at me and stayed silent. I kissed his neck and started to roll back my hips on his groin. He groaned. « You just have to forget. I'll make you forget. » I removed his shirt from my body and looked at his eyes wander on my body with lust. He bite his lips as I set his hands on them ; making them massage and pinch my s already hard. He was still stiff and I could feel him get hard against my tigh. As I started to kiss him, he let me lead everything. I was removing the last of piece of clothes on him when he started to speak.

« No it's wrong, we have t- »

Busing myself with pleasuring him with my mouth, his words were replaced by moans. I set myself on his hips and began to start the fun part. As he came, I let myself have my release, and soon we were chest against chest and breath agianst breath. He took back his breath and put back his clothes in a hurry before  giving me my shirt.

« Hyuna. I'm sorry. This is the last time. I have to stop lying to myself and stop lying to you. I have to stop letting pleasure decide for me. I want to break up. I want you to find someone that have only eyes for you. I loved you dearly Hyuna. But now, I have to be truthful. I want her. Badly. And you don't deserve someone that wants another woman. You deserve way better than that. »

I froze, trying to process what he just said. I blinked a few times to try to suppress the tears. « So you don't want me anymore ? »

He sighed. « Hyunah, I hate being a bastard. I hate the fact that I'm playing with you. It's been 5 years. We had great moments together. But our story, i want to end it. »

 



Here you are with this chapter. I think I will post more often, but shorter chapters but again, depending on my time.

I'm feeling chatty tonight. The tittle of the chapter is inspired by the song of Jimin. I feel like it fits well to the chapter, lies exposed. I really likes this song and Jimin so obviously.

Also Our Leader came back !! Bang YongGuk , the true the lovely and frizzy-haired leader came back. With a touching song that I really enjoy, I hope the song is on your playlist, it's so deep and meaningful for B.A.P and YongGuk the one that wrote it. Seeing him in this promotion, he's still shy with cameras but reading about his behavior in fanmeeting, he's sweet with everyone and even more with the foreigners ~~

 

Have a good day/night =)