Nightcall

MoonBang

Good to be reminded, even i forgot about this : 

Italic : Moon 

Normal : Bang

*

The honeymoon consisted in a two days three nights on a private hotel on a tiny island between Korea and Japan. As we were both known and that our wedding was secret , my dad chose this secret luxury hotel. We took a flight to Jeju then a boot to the private island. My dad had make our suitcases and i was totally sure that there were some surprises there. 
A employee of the hotel showed us our room and soon, we were both alone in this rather spacious room. With  a spa. A bed size bed. A marvelous outdoor bathroom. A private pool. The all package was just dazzling.
"Whouah , it's so great !" I said loudly, expecting her to talk to me a little. She was sat on the couch , looking around like me. 
"I'm going to the beach." was all she answered.
"Wait for me , i'm."
"You're staying here." She said with some dark eyes. "I won't be long anyways." I looked at her closing the door, her bathrobe wasn't really hiding her swinsuit, neither the perfet body covered by it ...

*

I came back , quite relaxed with my swimming and I realized that Yong Guk waited for me at the apartment.
"Hey, you're here ? Take a bath , then we have to eat together."
I looked at him with disapprobation. Honestly, I didn't understand Yong Guk , he had the cutest girlfriend he could wish of, and yet I could feel that he was falling in love with me. I nodded and went to the bathroom.
I went out, dressed out a very cool maxi dress , and flip flop, leaving my hair wet and unstyled. As Yong Guk stopped his eyes on me, I felt bothered. As I looked at me, he explained himself.


"You are ... ready ?" As I nodded, he got surprised.  "You just took five minutes, you're sure you don't want  to take care of your hair, put some make up , do facial masks before going out ?" 

"Just as you throw up a shirt and pants, i don't need anymore more time in the bathroom."

I just opened the door and walked quickly. Unfortunately , he catched back my pace. I could hear his breath behing me and I realized he was almost glued to me. I stopped myself and as expected, we bumped into each others. I looked at him, usually angry and pissed off by even my breath and now being all sweet and excusing himself.We sat at a table in the restaurant and soon the chief of the restaurant came with a bottle of champagne , surrounding by some employees.

"Celebration for your honeymoon !" 

I looked at Yong Guk awkwardly and he was as embarrassed as me. We thanked the chief as he put the sparkling wine on our table. Then, he asked for a photo and i got pissed off. So that's why Bang's father bring us here, to take new weds' pictures. If it what he wants ! I put my hand on Yong Guk neck under his surprised eyes and smiled mischeviously to the camera. Bang smiled awkwardly but it just looked like he was still shy with me. We could easily be misunderstood as a sweet nedweds. They took some photos , and soon they asked for a kiss. All of sudden, all the personn here clapped for us. It angered me  but yet if it was what they wanted. I cupped his face with my hands and grinned to him.

"You got all shy for some photos." I .

He raised his eyebrow and this sentence threathening his virility, he put roughly his lips on me and gave me one of those passionate and kind of unappropriate kiss for a public space. It was done without any form of love, maybe lust and this will to be bold and daring. I followed his lead and even more started to win over his lips. I felt him smiled though the kiss and soon he pulled away.

"He's not that shy , I wonder what is it in this king size bed." The chief laughed, seeing us taking back a normal breath.

*

I looked at the woman next to me reacting to this sentence, she grinned and laughed, her hair falling in front of her face. The scent came to caress my senses, flower , maybe rose ? Anyways, I've become bold and just bring them back behing her ear. She raised her eyes on me and this time looked surprised. So she doesn't mind sharing a kiss with me , but this simple gesture is bothering her ? 

A flash surprised us and we both eyed the Chief interrupting our look to each other.

"I'll give you the photos before your departure, sorry for the  disagrement."


As the place became quieter, Hyuna looked seriously the menu. I felt some eyes on us and I looked in the restaurant , a man was eyeing Hyuna with a disturbing smile. Soon, more men looked at her. Thing that I didn't notice earlier, her dress was quite revealing. When she crossed her legs, I realized that there's was a big cut going from the beggining of the leg until her feet. It looked y, those bare legs like this. But still, she remained the same choosing her food. I just cleared my throat louder than usual and at the same time she raised her eyes and those men stopped to stare at her.

"You're bolder than usual." She declared. 


"You're a good actress too." I retorted. She grinned with sass and bowed a little, hiding her cleavage with a hand in a prude manner and thanked me. She ate her soup of mussel, and drank her ice tea in pleasure. I was the only one drinking the wine.

"You're sure you don't want to sip just one spoonful of it ?"

She shook her head. "I'm 100% sure." 
"It won't do anything to you." I added. She gave me a bad glare.
"I have pre dispositions, so even this little bit of alcohol could get me addicted." She explained.

"You mean that you never drink alcohol ?" 

She did a weird face. "Not really, once i was thirty at night as a teenager, I took a bottle of water on the fridge and drunk a sip before reaizing it was soju. I went to brush my teeths afterwards." She chuckled remembering of this memory and took my glass in her hand. She smelled the scent of it before grimacing and giving me back the glass.
I chuckled. Moon was the first person I kew who didn't drink and smelling the alcohol, she just looked lika a child not knowing life already. 
"But you smoke , it's kind of weird."


"You drink but don't smoke, it's kind of weird." She retorted, I stopped to eat and looked at her. "Those two aren't related, I have different reasons for starting to smoke and quitting. And I don't feel addicted at all, I never felt that way." She stopped herself, almost smiling. What could be those reasons to start smoking, to smoke only once or twice in the year ? Could it be ... a man ? "Cigarettes were too light in term of addiction for Mom, anyways. They do'nt alter your judgement, not what she was seeking for." 

"She raised you alone ?"

"Yeah, I was a mistake but she kept me." Hyuna said , I was shocked. 

"You don't enjoy life ? You're not happy ? Why are you saying this ? You're a wonderful person !" I got surprised of what I was saying. She looked at me , with round eyes. 
"You don't get what i said. Nevermind." She took a sip of her drink and ate as if nothing happened.

"Explain it , like this you just look like someone who didn't want to be born." I groaned, eager to understand.

She let her fork fall back on her plate.

"I'm not the point here. If Mom had an abortion, she wouldn't be like this today, her family wouldn't have throw her on the streets , they would have care of her while she was facing the greatest depression of her life. Today, she'll be completely over Song Jun and maybe married to someone that value her for herself, that won't hurt her and she would have been a good mother. If I didn't exist, Mom life would have been way more easier, it's just being realistic !"  

 

"You can't say that, she's happy to have you as her daughter." Yong Guk tried to reasone her.

"Maybe, but she'll be happier if she didn't have to raise me."
"And your father ?" 
Hyuna had a bitter smile. "Unknown."

I realized even more the contrast between us. Myself being a wanted child, with loving parents, trying to raise their children wisely and her, beingg the mistake of one night, an lonely and depressed young woman raising her child the best she could, and finally her daughter taking care of her. I gulped, if I was white, she was for sure dark.

"I'm sorry." I said sincerely.

"You don't have to. Our parents made this story like this." 
She finished to eat and soon our dessert arrived. We ate it in a sadder mood. I shouldn't have started this subject. The restaurant kind of noticed our silence and soon, one of the animators of the scene came to talk to us, well to Hyuna.
"Well, Miss, can I ask you a favor ?" 
Hyuna looked at him , and nodded, quite surprised. "I heard you're a singer, would you sing a song for us ?" 

"Pardon me ?" I stepped in the conversation. Both looked at me and the man explained himself.
"Your wife is the attraction of the day, and  I thought she could step on the scene, as I heard she's a singer." 


"Well, it's a big word." She said without any conviction. However, the man tried to persuade her and she agreed to just one song. She stood up and suddenly came back towards me with her phone : "Can you film, please ?" 

I nodded and waited for the show to start. Moon was y as hell on stage, every time I would watch her performances I can't get over the fact that she'x completely confident on stage. She was a professional after all. She decided of a song and sat at the piano under my surprised eyes. She can play piano ? She played to train herself and once she was done, she started to sing. I thought she would sing one of her group songs but she sang one of those ballads that are beautiful to listen at night. Almost a lullaby. I was amazed, I knew she could sing like pop songs but not such emotive songs like this. As she ended her performance, the people clapped for her and she politely bowed. They wanted an encore but she found a very teasing way to decline.

"My husband and myself would want some time for ourselves now, if you agree." 

I blushed and lowered my head when her eyes pierced mine. Those people must really think of us as a couple ... They woeed for a minute and she grabbed my hand , leading me outside. 
As soon, as we were out of sight, she left it and  took few steps away from me. We returned to our flat.
"It was magical."
"What ?" 
"Your song, I didn't know you loved those kind of songs."

"I love this song, it feel like staring at the stars."

I smiled, hearing that from the Moon was quite amusing.

 


 

Hey, it's been two months that i didn't upload and I deeply apologize. I got stuck in my studies , and i'm soon in vacations and I promise to handle more my fanfictions, especially this one ! But though I really loved this story , i'm confused about how to bring the next chapters , I feel that some characters are popping out of nowhere and it's bugging me so much ... I have to find back what I wanted when I first thought about doig this stuff about arranged marriage : showing that it's a total sh*t x) 

With those deep and confusing thoughts, I hope that you enjoyed the chapter, and if I can have some comments to know how you even feel about it.

Have a great day ~~