Chapter 2 : Something Amazing

My Kitty

Jimin POV

Yesterday was the worst! Ugh…that jerk, Jeon Jungkook. He really ruined my mood for the whole day. Well, it’s not like he's picking a fight with me or something, but his attitude and manners just annoyed me. When the teacher was discussing in front, he wasn’t paying attention at all. He just stared at the window next to him with that expressionless face of his. And when other students tried to talked to him, he just replied with a word or very short sentences, and constantly wore that annoyed face. He would also stare at them with his cold sharp eyes. That really made them felt uncomfortable and awkward to continue the conversation. So they just left the weirdo alone.

Kringgg!!! 

Oh! That’s the bell! It’s time for recess. Finally.

“TaeTae, Hoseok let’s go?" I asked Taehyung and Hoseok, my only friends as of the moment. Then, Taehyung came near me and whispered something to my ear.

“Can you go somewhere else and pretend that you’re busy? That you can’t take the break with us as usual? I have something to discuss with Hoseok. Just the two of us," Taehyung said, a pink shade forming on his cheeks.

“Why does it have to be just the two of you? I’m your friend too, right?” I’m pouting.

“Of course! You’re absolutely my best friend ever, you cutie,” Taehyung smiled while pinching my cheeks. Then, he continue his reasoning.

“But right now, I hope you’ll understand me. I want to c-confess my feeling to him. You know that I...like...him...right?” Taehyung stuttered then glanced a bit towards Hoseok. Hoseok simply returned him a smile. Then…

*Blush*

Taehyung’s cheeks turned bright red.

“What?!!! Tae, are you serious?” I screamed before Taehyung’s palm covered my big mouth.

“Shh!!! Do you want the entire class to know about this?” Taehyung glared at me.

“Opps...Sorry,” I just apologizeed. He pulled away his palm from my mouth then asked,

“You’ll help me, right?”

“Of course I’ll help you, you idiot! We’re best friends! Now, go get him,” I pushed Taehyung toward Hoseok and whispered to his ear,

“Good luck!” I gave them a wide smile as I waved my hand.

“Sorry, guys! I’ve something to do. You can go and take a break without me. Gotta go. Bye bye!” I winked at Taehyung before leaving the two alone.

“At last, he decided to confess,” I muttered to myself. I went straight to the cafeteria, and bought bread and chocolate milk. I walked slowly while my mind started drifting back to the memory of the first time I heard about Taehyung’s preference in love. It happened about a month ago. He had told me about the probability that he might be a gay. He told me that while tears were flowing freely on his cheeks. At that moment, I didn't know what to do, nor did I know how to react. I was really shocked by his ridiculous statement. He was crying, but instead of comforting him, I just left him behind. I couldn't accept him for being a gay. Yes, I’m such a cruel person to let my best friend cry and suffer pain just like that. But I just can’t help it. I can’t accept the gay, homoual thing or whatever it is. It felt disgusting and gross. But after a while, I started to think back. He’s my best friend. If it's not me, then who else would want to support him? Then, slowly, I accepted the fact that my best friend is gay and made a decision to support him.

While my mind was busy reminiscing about the past, I suddenly got distracted. Right in front of me, there stood a cat.

“OMO! A kitty!” I almost ran to get the cat, but I stopped myself from even doing it.

“No, Jimin, you might scare it," I told myself before walking slowly towards the cat. The cat made a left turn and climbed up the staircase. I just followed the cat until I realized that we are now at the top floor of the building, the rooftop. The door to the rooftop was open. The cat entered through the door. Following it, my right leg stepped through the door. The moment I stepped inside, more like outside, that door, I’m shocked with what I saw. A boy, standing at the balcony of the rooftop, was surrounded by cats! And not only cats, but also birds and butterflies. I was shocked, frozen at my spot. My jaw dropped while my eyes widened in disbelief. The bread and milk that I was holding slipped down from my palms.

“Am I dreaming?” I rubbed my eyes, weighing whether I should believe what I saw or not. My eyes rested on the scene before me. 

“So...beautiful,” I was still awestruck with what my own two eyes saw and it’s not a dream. I never saw something so beautiful my whole life. The sound of birds that were chirping happily and the sight of colorful butterflies that were flying here and there. 

I tried to steal a glance at the person's face, but I can’t see it since it’s covered by a group of birds. Taking a deep breath, I made a move toward that person. It was only a few more steps when I tripped my leg and fell to the ground. Such clumsiness. The animals seemed shocked and ran away immediately.

“Wait!!! Don’t run away!!!” I screamed, hoping that the animals would come back, but it’s useless. All of them disappeared just like that.

“Again, they ran away because of me," I muttered in a sad tone. I let my face hung and looked to the ground. I almost teared up before I realized that someone was walking closer to me. Then, a foot stopped right in front of my face.

Oh yeahh…that person…

I remembered the person that was surrounded by the animals before I lifted up my head to look at him.

“Ehhh?!?!?!” I screamed out of my lungs. This is impossible. Yeah…this is totally impossible. The jerk, expressionless, annoying Jeon Jungkook. Really impossible for him to be a person loved by animals. He’s not the slightest bit of loving at all!

“What’re you doing here, midget?” What? Did he call me midget just now? What the hell…


 

Hello guys! Thank you for spending some of your precious time to read this fic ^o^ I never though someone would actually subscribe this…

How about this chapter? Is it too slow? Boring? I’m sorry then. This is just the starting. It’ll be better soon (I hope) OTL

Sorry for every mistakes I had done. English isn’t my first language..So, please understand this pathetic author…

Lastly, please stick with this story, and even comment. Just write your though about this story. I’ll really happy if you do that ^3^

Happy New Year, guys! See you soon~

 

Hello once again! I finished editing the second chapter! *wipes sweat* It's been a hectic day, but I still managed to do this. Hahaha! Please continue to on supporting this. See ya on the next chappie! Saranghae! 회이팅! ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ