Chapter 4: I'll protect you

My Kitty

Author note

Hey guys! This chapter would be the flashback of chapter one and three. But it’ll be Jungkook POV instead. And it’ll be longer than it should be. Hope you guys don’t mind and enjoy read this. laugh


Jungkook POV

“Jungkook…Jungkook ah… Wake up…” I hear my mother’s voice rustling in my head.

“Jungkook ah…Hurry up! Wake up! My mother’s voice is getting louder. I groan then slowly I open my eyes. I reach over my alarm clock on a table next to my bed. It’s only 7.00 am!

“What’s wrong, mom? Why are you so loud early in the morning?” I’m rubbing my eyes, still half sleep, half awake.

“Do you already forget, Jungkook ah? Today is your first day in your new school.” My mother pulls away my blanket and keeps nagging.

“Hurry up! Wake up! I don’t want you to be late for your first day at school.” Then, she makes her way out from my room.  

 Urrghh… School… It’ll be full of humans. How suppose I live at a place like that?

Yeahh… I’m scare of them… They’re always bully the animals. It’s not like I had been bully by them, but I always hear from my friends (animals) that humans is a scariest thing in this world.

Yeahh…I know that my own mother is a human herself, but she’s different. And me, myself also a half human, half hybrid creature. My mother is a human while my father is a hybrid cat. My father looks like a human but he has a pair of cat ears and a tail. He also would turn into a cat at the night of the day.

And for me, a half human, half a hybrid creature… My appearance is just like other normal humans. I don’t have a pair of cat ears or a tail like my father did. I’m totally looks like just other humans. But, cat ears would pop out when I feel embarrassed. And I’ll turn to a cat whenever I sneeze. That thing never be a problem when I’m at the jungle. But now… That’s sure would be troublesome.

After takes a shower, I go to the kitchen and look for my mother. I see her washing plates at the sink. I approach her, and then give her a back hug. I am resting my chin on her shoulder.

“Jungkook..? Why? Did something happen?” She seems startled with my sudden action. But I continue hugging her than say

“I’m scare, mom… We use to live at the jungle. So…this place really makes me feel uneasy. Can’t we back to home? Our old home?” I whisper into her ear. I feel like want to cry. But I hold it back.

“Jungkook ah… We can’t do that. You had promise to your father, right? That you’ll live like a human being. That’s your father’s last favour…” My mother stops what she’s doing and turns her body to facing me instead.

“Don’t worry, honey… You’ll be fine…” She smile at me then give a soft kiss on my forehead.

“Hurry…Have your breakfast…” She pulls me to the dining table and makes me sit on the chair.

“Okay, mom…” that’s the only answer I could reply.

 Yeahh…Mom’s right…

I can’t back to the jungle. I had promise to my father that I’ll live like a human. It’s the only thing he ever asks me to do… His last favour…

I’m walking slowly to the school. The school only a few meter from my house. Out of the blue, a car’s driving so fast make dust sweep around me. Then…I…

“Haa..choo!” My cat ears start to popping out.

“OMG!!! Not now…Please…” I say that but it’s useless. My body start to shrink. My fur starts to appear. Oh !

Now I’m 100% in cat appearance. I have to wait about one hour to turn back as a human. But I’m relieved that I’ve ability to transform whatever I’m wearing to become my fur. At lease I don’t have to if my body turn back to normal.

“Aisshh…I’ll be late to school” I just sigh. While I’m waiting for my body to turn back as normal, someone shock me with a scream. I get startled and run away. I turn my head to look at the person. Oh ! He chase after me! I run as fast as my legs could possibly be.

“Why does he chasing me? Did he want to bully me? OMG!!! I’m so scared now. I scream in my mind. Then... ‘Ploopp!’

Oh ! I get into pool! Eh!!! He’s coming here. He’s holding me with his palm. OMG!!! What’s he wanna do to me? I get so scare make me scratch him without I realize. I jump away from his palms, then immediately run away from his sight.

“Arghh.. Now, I get to school with my soak and messing uniform. All of this is because that stupid !” I continue walk to the school right after my body had turned to its original figure. I manage to search for my homeroom teacher. I explain to him the reason for my mess condition. And yes… of course I’m lying to him. It’s not like he would believe the truth anyway. He then takes me to my class.

When he’s about to open his mouth for introduce me to the class, then familiar face appear in front of the door of the classroom.

            That’s the boy! Who’s chase after me a while ago! He’s in this class too? I just stare at him. I know that my school life would ruin by this . Aarghh.. I hate him..

            Today’s already my second day in this school. It seems that I don’t make any single friend yet. I don’t know how to befriend with them. But it’s okay. It’s not like I want to be friend with them though. I just like my animal friends.

            School time is over by now. I’m walking to my home. Out of the blue, the wind seems to blow strongly than usual.. “haa..hacchoo!” ..again..

I just sigh. I become a cat again. At the time that I use to be at the jungle, being a cat really is enjoyable. I’m so happy playing around with my friends. But now, I get scare when my condition become like this. Everything seems dangerous to me.

            Suddenly, I feel hurt at my tail. I get shock then I scratch someone without me notice. The boy scream then grab me.

            “What the hell? I step on your tail then you dare to scratch on me?”, He glare at me. He’s face is so scary. I feel really scared and again, I scratch his arm.

            “Aarghh!” he screams in pain before release me. Then, I run as fast as possible.

            “Guys!!! Let’s get that stupid cat!”, I hear he shout. Oh no! They want to chase after me. What I’m gonna do? I just continue running..and running. Oh ! There’re too many of them. And now, I’m trap by them. I get really scare than I move backwards.

            One of the boys then throws his leg to my body. It’s really hurt. Then, the other one lift up his leg to step on me before someone stops him. I hear a voice then I turn my head to look at the person.

            “That’s.. Park  Jimin!”  I’m shock as I see that boy. OMG!!! He comes to this way. He sure would join them hurting me. I’m dead by now.

            He come closer toward me, I shut my eyes while waiting for his action. I feel my body was move upside. Then I feel something warm on my body. I open my eyes to see what actually is happening. Now, he’s holding me with his palms and presses me to his chest. Then he says

 “Don’t do that to my kitty, you stupid bastard!”, I’m shock with what I just hear. Did he want to save me?, I thought to myself. The boys seem angry with Jimin. Then, one of them punches him on his cheeks. That makes Jimin and me fall into the ground together.

            “Jimin ah! Are you okay?”, I ask him but he can’t understand me. I just make him squeeze me more tightly to his chest. Then, all of them start to kick Jimin.

            “Don’t!!! Stop! Please stop beating him!!!”, I scream out of my lung to stop them, but it’s useless. That would never stop them. My voice is so loud that make one of them feel annoy with me and throw his leg toward me. But Jimin quickly turns his body toward that leg make him get kick instead of me.

            “Jimin!!!”, again I scream. But I immediately stop my noisy mouth as I scare that would make them more annoy and beat Jimin more. I feel like want to cry, but tear can’t come out from my eyes since I’m in this body. I don’t know what to do. I can’t do even a single thing in this body. I’m just crying in my head, hoping they would stop all this bull immediately.

            After a while, they finally stop and leave us alone. Now, Jimin is leaning on the ground and I’m sitting on his chest. I just look at him. I know that his whole body is in pain like a hell now. There’re bruise all over his body. His mouth is swollen and bleeding.

            “Jimin ah.. Why.. Why are you did this? Why.. did you protect me?,” I ask him while look directly into his eyes. He just stares at me. I know that he can’t understand me at all. But, suddenly he opens his mouth and says something.

            “It’s okay, sweetie. You’re safe now,” He say that and he.. he smile! God…His smile is so beautiful. His eyes would disappear as he’s smile. I’m never seeing someone smile beautifully like this once in my life. Suddenly, I feel my heartbeat moves faster than usual.

I feel..strange…

            After a while, he tries to get up. Then slowly, he stands up. He takes me to a swing. He sits on the swing and put me on his lap. Then…again…he’s smiling. Ohh.. How I wish to always see this beautiful smile.

“I’m so glad that you don’t run away this time.” That’s what he says. I just look at him. Then he continues his speak.

“Please…don’t run away from me again. I love you, okay?” Right after I hear what he just said, I feel hot at my cheeks. Again…my heart beating faster…

H-he..he love me?

“I always love all of you. I really love animals..You know…” he continues.

Aahh…So, he just loves animals, not really me…

Eehhh!!! Why did I sound like I’m disappointed? Ohh..no..no..

“Hey, would you be my first cat friend? Well, I really wanna be with you. And please… don’t run away from me…Don’t hate me…I’m uses to be hate by animals but now, human also start to hate me…” His tears start to fall down through his cheeks. I want to comfort him and wipe his tear but I can’t. In this body, I just can look at him. Suddenly, I startled when I hear my name come out from his mouth.

“This guy..Jeon Jungkook. He starts to hate me although I don’t know what the reason is. Why…How could he hate me for no reasons?  Am I that obnoxious? I feel like I’m being hating more and more by all around me.” He wipes his tears and starts to cherish on top of my head.

“I’m sorry…Jimin ah… For saying something like that to you… I’m really..really..sorry..” He just looks at me. I know that he can’t understand me. Then, I jump away from his lap.

“Hey!!! Where’re you going?” I hear he call for me but I just ignore it. I’ve to go before I turn into a human in front of him. I don’t want to shock or scare him. I just run and stop behind wall beside the playground. I just rest myself there and talk to myself.

Jimin ah… From now on, I’ll protect you


Hey guys!!! Glad to see you again. I’m sorry that my story turns like this. I also don’t know myself what the hell am I actually write. Btw, I hope you guys like it…

I’m sorry for every English mistake I had done…

Thank you so much for reading, subscribing and comment. It’s mean a lot to me ^3^

I love you, guys! See you soon. Annyong! ^w^