Chapter 6 : The Awkwardness

My Kitty

Jimin POV

“Hey Jiminie!” I see Taehyung waving his hand toward me. I enter the class then go directly to my seat.

“Hey!” I smile at him. Then, I take my seat. I look at Taehyung. He seems happy today. Yeahh…He always be the happy one. But today is a bit different. Today he’s SUPER HAPPY. He comes to my direction. Then, he just stand and grins in front of me.

“Why are you seems so happy today? Did something good happen?” I ask Taehyung while raise an eyebrow.

“Emm…yeahhh…Did you remember what I was tried to do while break time yesterday?” He asks me back, with his blushing face.

“Huh?” I blank for a while before get what he just said.

“That! That confession! So, how was it going?” I jump off my seat then wait for Taehyung reply excitedly.

“It…It going really well…and we…” Taehyung stop speak and ‘blush’, His face is red like a tomato now.

“We what?” I ask him curiously.

“Uuuhh…nothing..” He refuses to talk about that and turn his face from facing me.

“Heyy…What with you? Just tell me. What had happened?” I pull back his body to facing me and make a puppy eyes to him, hope he would tell me about that really suspicious thing.

“Haishh…This kid… Okay..Okay..I let you know. Come here..” Taehyung sigh before pull me toward him. Then, he whispers into my ear slowly.

“We…kissing…” I widen my eyes right after I hear what Taehyung just said in my ear.

“K-kissss?!!!”  I scream out loud. Taehyung get startled with my loud voice before use his palm to cover my mouth.

“Shut up! Why are you always so noisy? Did you want the entire class to know about this?” Taehyung frown.

“S-Sorry Tae..But, k-k-kiss? At m-mouth? Are you serious?” I slow down my voice, don’t want to get scold by Taehyung again.

“Yeahh…” Taehyung just nod his head shyly.

“Wowww! You guys seriously…Hahaha…I’m really happy for you guys.” I giggle, trying to conceal the awkwardness that overwhelms me.

“Thanks dude….You’re my best friend ever!” Taehyung make a thumb up toward me before go back to his own seat. I just stare at him while thought start to running in head.

How a guy can has a feeling toward another guy? How a guy can fall in love with another guy? How two guys can be together? How can this even happen? Just how…

“Aishhh…I can’t get it…Ehhh..wait..I never fall in love before. What’s love anyway?” I rest my head on the table while depress on my own.

 

“Jimin ah…” I get startled when I feel someone pat on my shoulder.

“Uu..huh?” I lift up my head slowly before rub my eyes.

“Did you sleep? The teacher is already gone. Now, it’s time for break!” Taehyung say happily.

“Ohh? It already break time?” I look at my watch.

Oh yeahh…It’s already break time.

“Jimin ah…What time did you sleep last night? You seem so sleepy. What did you doing?” Taehyung ruffle my hair.

“Ohh..Nothing…” I shake my head.

Yeahh… I don’t get enough sleep. I can’t sleep in peace last night. That’s all because of that jerk.

I glance toward Jungkook that now is focus on reading a book next to me. My mind keeps thinking about him. Why he suddenly treat me so well. And why I feel uneasy about that. The beating heart….

“Aishh…I was thinking of him all night. !” I murmur to myself while scratches at the back of my head.

“You what?” Taehyung ask.

“Ohh..Nothing..” I shake my head before hold his wrist to distract him from ask more.

“Come on, Tae! Let’s go to the cafeteria.” I ask him while pull his wrist.

“Wait…Jimin…” Taehyung stop me. I turn then facing him.

“What?” I ask him with my blank face.

“Emm..I..W-We..” Taehyung hesitate to continue his word. Out of the blue, Hoseok come from Taehyung back before hug him tightly.

“We want to be alone!” Hoseok giggle toward me.

“How could you, guys…Then, who else I want to break with?” I’m pouting.

“That Jungkook… You have him now. Go break with him. Come on, Tae.” Hoseok drag Taehyung out of the class. I can see the guilty on Taehyung’s face before Hoseok take him out. I just sigh. I glance at the younger boy next to me. He now is staring at me.

“W-what?” I stutter.

“Hmm..I..” He about to say something before someone interrupts us.

“Emm..Jungkook. Do you mind to break with us?” A bunch of girls approach us then one of them asks Jungkook with a blush form on her cheeks.

“Oh..Never mind. I want to break with this boy.” Jungkook say before grab my hand and pull me toward him.

“Then, Jimin can break with us too. Come on, let’s break together.” One of them speaks out.

“It’s okay. I don’t want..I just want to break with Jimin. Only him..and me..Just the two of us..alone..” all the girls include me widen our eyes.

What’s wrong with this guy? Is he joking?

“Ahh! Hahaha.. Let’s break with them, Jungkook. It’s sure will be fun, right?” I try to cover the awkwardness that fall on us. I glance at the younger, he just stare at me while furrow his eyebrows.

“Oh! It’s okay. We understand you, guys.” A long hair girl speaks out before her friend interrupt.

“ Yeahh…We don’t want to bother you. Sorry…Have a good time then.” The girls smile at us awkwardly. I freeze at my spot a while before start shouting.

“N-no..no..That’s not what you think! We’re not…” I’m not able to finish my word. The girls already leave us. I sigh before turn my body to face Jungkook.

“Yah! Why were you said that to them? It sounds weird! They might misunderstand us.” I frown.

“Let them be then…” Jungkook murmur.

“W-What?” I ask him, to ensure what I just hear.

“I just don’t like surround by too many people. Just let them think whatever they want.” Jungkook say with lower voice.

“Haha..No way..We’ll explain at them later. Now, let’s go buy something to eat. I’m hungry” I drag Jungkook to the cafeteria, to stop him from keep talking nonsense. I just want to stop him from say something that confuses me. His words...really confuses me…

After buy our meals, Jungkook ask me to eat at the rooftop. I just follow his will..

“This place always be my spot when it come to break time. I really like here because this is the only place I can be alone in this school…” He say while open the rooftop door.

“Sorry…You want to be alone, but I bother you. And sorry for steal your spot…” I feel a little bit guilty when he says that.

“No! You’re not bothering me at all. I-I’m happy that you come with me. For now on, this will be our spot.” He says that while smiling at me. I’m just speechless.

Oh god this guy…Why he always say something that confuse me. If I’m a girl, I’m sure will fall for him right now, with that word.

“Oh ! I think something weird again” I scold myself and hit my head with my palm repeatedly.

“What’re you doing?” He just stares at me blankly.

“Ahh! Nothing… Come on..Let’s eat.” I say before sit down on the floor. After that, we enjoy our meals.

While we eat, I talk a lot about myself to him. I talk about the thing that I like and dislike. I talk a lot about Taehyung, Hoseok and even Yoongi. But Jungkook didn’t talk much. He just listens to me and just open his mouth to say something, sometimes. After we finish eating, I ask Jungkook something that had been question in my head for a while.

“Jungkook, how..hmm..How you make the animals to like you? I saw you here before, surrounded by animals..” I stare at him with serious face.

“That..Emm..Come here..”

Jungkook POV

I stand up before call Jimin to come to me. Jimin stand up before start to walking toward me. He stops when his body is right in front of me. He just looks at me with curious face. I go to his back, then hold both his wrist. I can feel he tense up a bit. But I just continue holding his wrists.

At that moment, I really wish I could stop the time. Let us keep in this state, in this distance, like this for a little longer. Our body are so close to each other now. I can smell his shampoo and his sweet body scent. The urge to hug him is really strong now, but I just hold back. I close my eyes for a while. After a second, I open my eyes, and then start to lift up his hands.

I call my friends (animals). I look at the sky. I see the birds coming toward us. I can feel Jimin start to get excited. He almost jumps before I stop him. I make myself come closer to him. I place my mouth beside his ear before I whisper.

“Stay still…Don’t move too much. You might scare them..” I see he nod his head, make a sign that he hear me. The birds come closer before one of it rest on Jimin’s arm. Jimin seems really shock with the bird action. He looks at the bird with sparkle eyes. He’s smiling brightly. More birds start to fly around us. After a few minute, I whisper again into Jimin’s ear.

“They seem to know you now. You can move your body if you want.” Slowly, I release his wrist from my grip. Then, he turns his body and facing me. He looks at me with his beautiful smile. He looks really happy now. Look at him like this make me really want to hug and kiss him right away. But I don’t want to scare him. I know if I do that, he sure will run away from me then. So, instead of pulling him for a kiss, I just give him a sweet smile.

“Thanks…Kookie ah…” He lean in then peck a kiss on my cheek. I freeze at my spot. My heart skips a beat. I can feel my cheeks become hot. Then, something I really don’t want to happen in front of Jimin is actually happen.

I start to feel something twitch at the top of my head and I know what that is.

Ohh..No..No…Don’t you dare to come out…

I press my palms on both side of my head, but it would never stop it from come out.

‘Popp’ My ears cat is popping out.


 

Hello guys!!! I miss you! I’m really sorry for my late update…I can’t do anything about that. I just too busy with my life TT^TT

I hope you guys not give up on me yet..please..Stick with my story…

I’m sorry for every English mistake I had done.

I hope you guys enjoy read this. Thanks for all that read, subscribe and leave your comment here. I really appreciate it *Bow*

Annyong! See you soon >3<