Chapter 7 : Kiss?!!!

My Kitty

Jungkook POV

My cat ears pop out.

I just freeze at my spot, with my palms still press on the top of my head.

“What’s that?” Jimin ask curiously.

“This? Nah…It’s nothing…” I try to hide my cat ears and pretend as nothing happen. Then Jimin come closer toward me.

“Jungkook ah…What’s this? What are you trying to hide?” again, Jimin ask while holding both my hands. My heart almost jump out of my chest. I feel so nervous that make my body begin to sweat. I don’t want Jimin to know about this.  I don’t really mind if it’s somebody else but please…not PARK JIMIN.

After a few second stare at my nervous face, Jimin move my palms to see the hidden thing behind it. Then, Jimin’s eyes become wide. Still holding my hands, he just stun in front of me. He stare at my cat ears with shock face. I become panic.

“J-Jimin…this…this is…” I stutter, don’t know what I suppose to say right now. I can’t find any better word to explain this to him. So, I just say any words that cross my mind at this moment.

“This..just kind of disease…I-It’s not normal but…but…” my voice crack. My eyes start to teary.

“But…I’m not a monster…” I try to hold my tear, don’t want it to fall in front of Jimin.

“Don’t call me a monster…please…I’m not…” I murmur.

Yeahh…I remember the first day I came here. Something happen to me make my cat ears pop out. Some kids saw it. They call me a monster while threw some stones toward me before run away immediately.

“Jungkook ah…” Jimin’s voice snap me back to reality. I look at his face that now full of excitement.

“Y-You..You’re so cute! Woww!!! This is so fantastic! Amazing! Awesome! Something like this…hahaha…” Jimin say excitedly with his sparkling eyes.

“Kookie ah…What’s this? It look exactly like a real cat ears!” Jimin say while trying to reach my cat ears. He continue talking excitedly while his palms start to rubbing my cat ears.

“Woahhh!!! It’s moving when I touch it! SO CUTE!!!” Jimin can’t stop from adoring my cat ears.

While Jimin is busy with the thing on top of my head, I just stare at him silently with my teary eyes. After a second, I can’t hold my tear anymore as it start to rolling down through my cheeks.

“Y-Yah… Why are you crying? What’s wrong? D-did I make you cry?” Jimin excited voice turn into panic. He suddenly cup my face with his palms before wipe my tear with his thumbs.

“ S-Sorry…I just…too happy.” I say with a smile.

“I never thought you’ll react this way. I thought you’ll call me a monster and run away. I-I…” I’m not able to finish my word as I get shock when Jimin pull me for a hug.

“You’re not a monster. Kookie ah…and I’ll never leave you. We’re friend after all…” Jimin say before tighten the hug. I feel so happy. I wrap my hand around his waist and start to hug him back.

“Thank you, Jimin…” I whisper into his ear. After a few minute, Jimin pull away from the hug before ask me to sit down. After we both sit on the floor, Jimin just stare at me. Then, his eyes tilt up to my cat ears.

“Can I touch it?” Jimin ask, his eyes point at my cat ears.

“S-Sure…” I give him permission to do so. After hear me, his hand start to lift up and make its way to my cat ears. Then, he pinch it.

“Y-Yah! Don’t pinch it! It ticklish!” I start to feel hot at my cheeks.

So embarrassing….

“Hahaha…But you’re so cute, Jungkookie…” He continue pinching my cat ears. I just allow it but my lower lip start to stick out.

He call me cute…

I just keep my head low. My cheeks feel so hot now. Suddenly Jimin stop pinching my cat ears. His hand make its way to my cheeks instead.

“ Kookie ah…Your face is redding like a tomato now…Hahaha…You’re so cute…” He start to pinch my cheeks.

“S-Shut up, Jimin! I’m not cute!” I shove away his hand.

“You are…” He continue laugh at my act.

“Shut up, Jimin! And break time is already over. You better back to class now.” I try my best to act as cool as possible.

I’m not cute! You’re the cute one!

I thought to myself.

“Then, how about you?” He ask me with his serious face.

“I’m fine. It take an hour to back as normal. I’ll be back to class after my cat ears disappear.” I see Jimin not move from where he is sitting, so I continue.

“It’s okay. You can go first. I want take a nap for a while.” I say before lean against the wall and close my eyes. After a few second, I open my eyes as I feel something heavy on my thigh.

“Then, I want take a nap too… I feel so sleepy…” Jimin say while grin at me. He now is laying on the floor while his head place on my lap.

“WOAHHH!!! What are you doing? Move away!” I try to push Jimin away as I feel nervous as hell.

“Don’t be stingy, Jungkookie…Lend me your thigh. It just for a while…” Jimin become stubborn and make his body stick to the floor. He didn’t want to move at all. It’s like his body already glue to the floor. After a few minute try to shove him away, finally I give in to him. I lower my head to look at his face.

…He look so cute up close…

Suddenly he open his mouth to say something.

“Jungkook…W-Why..hmm.. Did you get that thing from your parent?” Jimin ask me with his curious face. He seem hesitate to ask, maybe worry that he might hurting me with his question.

“This…Yeahhh…I got this from my father.” I answer his question but before I can say anything else, Jimin shoot me with another one.

“Why it suddenly pop out? Is there any caused of it? A reason for it to come out?” He ask while look straight at my face. I want to lie, but I can’t with his beautiful eyes look at me with full of curiosity like this.

“It.. would come out if I-I… get embarrass. I scratches at the back of my neck.

“Then, this come out…OUH!!! YOU GOT EMBARRASSED BECAUSE I KISS YOU EARLIER, RIGHT? THAT’S WHY IT COME OUT, RIGHT?” Jimin ask me with his high-pitch voice. His question make my face heating up. I turn my head to the side, don’t want to show him my blushing face.

“Aww… Did Jungkookie got shy? You’re so cute…” Jimin giggle.

“S-Shut up, Jimin!” I stutter.

“Just sleep, you shorty!” I pinch his cheeks.

“Yah! It’s hyung for you!” Jimin manage to reach for my head before poke it with his fist.

“Ouchhh! It’s hurt…” I whine.

“Serve you right, brat…” Jimin say before close his eyes. A few minute later, I call for Jimin’s name, but he doesn’t answer me.

“Did he already sleep?” I wave my hand in front of his face, but he doesn’t respond.

I look at Jimin’s face. I bent down to get a better look of his face.  I look at his close eyes, before tilt down to his tiny nose and his plump lips.

“He’s so beautiful….” I whisper to myself. My eyes wander on Jimin’s sleeping figure. When my eyes lock at his lips, my heart skip a beat.

 I really want that plump lips on mine.

Without I notice, my face already so close to Jimin’s. My lips just an inch from his.

N-No..No…Jungkook… This is wrong. Kiss him while he’s sleeping.. It’s totally wrong!

I scold myself. Then, I just kiss his forehead instead. I place my lips on his forehead for a while before pull away. I stare at Jimin’s face before his soft hair.

“This guy is killing me…” I sigh before make a decision to wake him up, scare that I can’t control myself and might doing something dangerous to him.


Jimin POV

It has been a month since Jungkook transfer here. I had spent a lot of my time with him. We always break at the rooftop and walking home after school together. And sometimes, he follow me to my house, playing video games or watch a movie on my laptop. When weekend come, we will hang out, went to an interesting place like amusement park or a mall to shopping. I’m happy being with him. But sometimes I felt uneasy around him, because he keep making my heart beating fast. But I just ignore that feeling and keep stick to him like a glue. Because..well.. I like him. He’s a nice guy. I want to be by his side and be his friend for the rest of my life.

Today, like other days, I ask Jungkook to break at the rooftop. When we’re walking to the rooftop, Jungkook suddenly stop his walk, make me ask for his action.

“Why? What’s wrong?” I ask him curiously.

“Ahh! I forget something. Stay here… I want to get that thing.” He say before running back to the class.

“What thing?” I ask myself. While waiting for Jungkook to come back, I see something on a tree branch.

“WOAHHHH!!! It’s dangerous! Kitty, wait for me, I’ll save you.” I shout before climb the tree to rescue the kitten. The kitten seem scare. It doesn’t know how to get down from that tree.

“It’s okay, Kitty…come here…” I extend my hand, hope the kitten would come to me. Unfortunately, the kitten is too scare to move. It just stay still at its spot. I make decision to come closer to that kitten.

“C-Come… Come here…” I say while come closer to the kitten. I know the branch that I step on almost break as I hear a ‘crack’ sound. I reach the kitten, press it on my chest before close my eyes tightly. ‘BUMP!’

“Aaarghhh…” I groan in pain.

But it weird… The pain is not really much. I fell on something…

“Erggghhh… It’s hurt…” I open my eyes as I hear that familiar voice rustling in my ear. I lift up my head to look at the said person.

“W-WOAHHHH!!! J-JUNGKOOK!!!!” I scream out of my lung. I fell on Jungkook! Right now, I’m on top of him, both my hands place between his head.

“What are you doing?” He ask while furrow his eyebrows.

“I-I just want to save this kitten.” I release the kitten from my embrace.

“YOU’RE IDIOT! IT’S DANGEROUS!” He yell at me.

“But…IT DANGEROUS FOR THE KITTEN TOO! I can’t just ignore it and let it be hurt just like that…” I shout at him.

“Jimin… You really are….haishhh…” He just sigh. After both of us go silent, make me realize our position right now. I’m on top of him, face just inches away. He look directly into my eyes, make my heart beating fast. I feel so nervous make me clumsily try to move away from his body but suddenly I feel his palm grab my nape.

“J-Jungkook..I…WOAAHHH!!!” Jungkook pull my nape to make my face close to him back. I widen my eyes. He just give me a soft gaze. I don’t know what to do. This distance really make me feel uneasy. My hand begin to sweat. Suddenly, I feel his palm that rest on my nape, pull my head slowly…to his face. I don’t know what to do so I just close my eyes.

I don’t know what is happening until I feel something soft place on my lips. I immediately open my eyes. I shock as I realize how close our body is now.

 And…his lips on mine. I confuse. I don’t know what to do. I feel butterflies running in my stomach. My mind can’t think anything else as it go blank. My heart pounding so hard in my chest like it want to burst anytime soon.

When he move his mouth to deepen the kiss, I push him away. I stand up before run away. I don’t even know where to go. My mind can’t think straight right now. So I just let my legs make its way to wherever it want to be.


HELLO GUYS!!! I miss you damn much. AARRGHHHH!!!! It’s has been a long time… TT^TT For those who had waiting for this story to be update, I’m SINCERELY, TRULY, REALLY…REALLY…REALLY SORRY GUYS for made you waiting like this *bow 100x* The reason for my late update is…..urghhh….. (Don’t want to talk about this).

Guys, don’t you thinks my writing just like an elementary school kid’s writing? It’s ! Well, sometimes I feel like want to give up, especially when I had writer block…But my subscriber keep increasing although I don’t update for a while. It make me SO HAPPY. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR KEEP STICK WITH ME AND MY STORY. I don’t want to make you guys keep waiting but I can’t help it. Please wait until May….

I’m sorry for every English mistakes I had done.

Please keep stick to my story until the end. I’ll try my best to make it enjoyable. I LOVE YOU GUYS <333 See you soon! Annyong! >3<