Chapter 13 : I’m sorry, I love you

My Kitty

As I said before, here the flashback of what has happened to Jungkook after he collapse (chapter 10). ENJOY!  \(^o^)/


 

Jungkook’s POV

 

My head hurt…

I feel dizzy. Slowly, I open my eyes.

What…What has happened? Why I’m lying on the street?

I try to recall what was actually has happened. The last thing I remember my head throbbing before everything became dark.

Yeahhh….Jimin….

The memory remind me to the sorrowful moment. The pain. The cause of me faint.

“Meowww…” I call Jimin’s name.

Ehh? Wait…W-what? Did I mewing?

I get up before look down to myself.

Oh god… I-I become a cat? B-but why? Why I change now? I thought I’m already become 100% human. I’m not transfer to a cat for a while…Why…suddenly…

“Meoww…” I just sigh. I walk slowly to my house. 15 minute later, I arrive in front of my house. I can’t open the door in this kind of body, so I just sit in front of the door. I’ve to wait until I become normal again, to able to go in.

After about 2 hour waiting in front of my house, I start to feel uneasy.

It’s weird…It already past 1 hour…So why…Why I still in this form? Why I’m not turn to human yet?

While busy with my own thought, a familiar figure abruptly appear before my eyes.

“Mmeowww… (J-Jimin? What he’s doing here?)” Jimin come toward the door, so I run to the back of a vase. I peek on Jimin from behind the vase. He’s pushing the doorbell. After a few times pushes the doorbell and didn’t gets any respond, Jimin start to screaming.

“Jungkook! If you’re in, come out for a while please! We need to talk!” Jimin screams out loud. I want to go to him. But at the same time, I don’t want to. I’m scare to hear what he gonna tell me. I don’t know what to do. That’s the point where I feel grateful to be in this form.

 Maybe this is the reason why I’m not become a human yet. Maybe god don’t want me to meet with Jimin now. This is all had planned by god…

With that mindset, I sit at my spot without move an inch. I just stare at Jimin that now is sitting in front of my house’s door. He’s not going to give up. He just sit there while leans his back against the door. I chuckle when I see him yawn a few times.

“(Cute…)” I whisper to myself. 1 hour past, Jimin fall asleep there. I come near to him. I stare at his face before open my mouth.

“(Jimin, I don’t think we can always meet after this. I don’t want you to hate me more so I’ll try to get over you. I know…It’s hard. But I’ll try my best. I’m sorry to have this sort of feeling toward you. It’s my fault. That’s why…I’m sorry…)”

My eyes tear up when this words come out of my mouth. It’s hard to place my eyes on something else so I keep it on Jimin. I stare at Jimin like there has no tomorrow.

 I don’t know if I can look at him like this again. I really love this person and I really don’t want him to disappear from my life.

I get out of my thought when suddenly a step from my back distract me. I get startled before quickly running toward the vase. I look at the person. It’s my mother. I see her wakes Jimin up before asks Jimin to come in. I just wait outside of the house until Jimin come out. Jimin’s face make me suddenly feel a pang on my face. He makes a kind of face that I’ve never seen before. His dark eyes looks sorrow, his face looks pale. He walks really slow and looks lifeless.

The looks of Jimin make me want to throw my body to him. Hug him tightly in my arm. I want to keep him in my embrace and make sure that he is okay. But I can’t do any of that. I can’t do anything in this form. This cruel fact make me just crying tearless behind the vase. The fact that I can’t do anything hurt me so much. I just look at Jimin slowly go away, leave this pathetic cat behind.

“(Jimin ah…I’m sorry…I love you)” That words suddenly come out of my mouth. The sight of Jimin already gone, but my eyes keep staring there. A few minute later, with my weak body, I make myself inside my house. Once I step through the door, I meet with my mother’s shock-looking-face.

“Oh my god! Jungkook! You become a cat? Where have you been? I really worry…” My mother shout. Her face looks like she about to cry.

“Meowww… (I’m sorry, mom)” I say to my mother. She understands me anyway. My mother quickly take me up before hug me tightly.

“No…no…Jungkookie…It’s okay. I love you” She blurt out before kiss my head. She keeps hugging me while brings me toward the couch. She sits on the couch before places me on her lap. As I sit on her lap, I start to clear my throat again.

“(Mom…Something weird is happening. Mom, I’m scared…)” I say with my soft voice while gazing on my mother’s eyes.

“Why Jungkook? What make you scared?” My mother asks me while her palm patting on the top of my head.

“(Well, it’s always just 1 hour to turn back to human. But…it already 5 hour since I become a cat. Why can I back to normal yet?)” As I stop speaking, my mother freeze. Her face become a little pale.

“R-really? Already 5 hour? Jungkook..Just wait a little longer, okay? Don’t think too much. You’ll fine.” My mother stutters. Although she said that, but I can see her nervousness. I don’t want to make her worry more so I open my mouth.

“(Okay mom… I’ll go to my room now. I’ll sure back to normal tomorrow.)” I jump away from her lap before make myself into my room. I climb up my bed before sit there. About 1 hour later, my mother come into my room with food.

“Here Jungkook…Have your dinner before you sleep. I don’t want you to sleep with your empty stomach.” My mother brings me a fried fish and a cup of milk.

“(I don’t feel like want to eat. Can I have just the milk?)” I ask my mother. She nods before hands me the milk. After I finish my drink, my mother sits beside me on the bed.

“Jungkook ah…I want to stay here for tonight. Don’t think anything and just go to sleep, okay? I’m here, with you…so don’t worry…” My mother whispers softly in my ear. Although I’m worry with my condition now, but the way my mother caress slowly my body calm me. I close my eyes then feel a kiss on my head.

I feel warm on my body. I hear my mother’s voice. She is…crying?

I open my eyes before lift up my head. What I see after that hurt my heart. My mother is sobbing hardly while hugging me.

“(Mom? Why are you crying?)” I ask her, a little bit panic with my mother odd action.

“N-nothing..nothing Jungkook…” She refuses to say it but I can guess the reason of her cry.

She sad because I don’t change myself into human…

“(Mom.. Don’t cry because of me…please…)” I beg my mother to stop crying. I don’t like seeing my mother crying. And it worst because the cause of her sadness is me.

I make her cry…

  “N-no..No  baby..honey.. I’m not crying because of you..instead it’s because of me…This is all my fault..” My mother cries even louder. She tighten her arms around me. I don’t know what to do.

“(M-mom..Please don’t cry. Why should this be your fault? T-this is my fault…not yours)” My voice crack. I can feel my eyes start to getting wet.

Am I crying?

“This is my fault. If only I didn’t marry a hybrid cat…Just if…” I shocked hearing the words that come out of my mother’s mouth make me cut it off.

“(MOM! Why you said that? If you didn’t meet dad, I’ll never born then. You don’t want me to exist? You don’t love me?)” I shout to my mother while tears start to rolling down through my cheeks.

“N-no…It’s not like that. I’m sorry, Jungkook ah..I just don’t know what to do. I love you. I love you so much. I just don’t know what I’m supposed to do. I’m sorry Jungkook ah…” My mother keeps crying while hugging me tightly in her arm. We both then go silent, just the sound of sobbing filling the room.

The next day, nothing change. I’m still in a cat form. And Jimin…After that day, he came to my house every day. My mother has to lied to him, said that I don’t want to meet him. He looks sad and disappointed every time mom said I was not home yet. But I can’t do anything about that. I just can look at him from a far.

After a month waiting, I finally give up. I accept the fact I’m a cat now. Well, maybe be a cat not that bad. At least, I’ll not make Jimin hate me in this kind of form. Jimin love animal anyway. Nothing would be better if I turn into human. It’s not like I can be next to him though. I’ll just make him feel disgust with me.

“(It already a month. I wonder if Jimin would keep coming here)” I mumble to myself. I feel sleepy so I jump up to my bed before fall asleep there.

I startled when I hear a sobbing. I open my eyes before look at the owner of the voice. I see the back of a small figure and I know who is that. A very familiar figure…

“(J-jimin?)” Jimin doesn’t hears me and keeps crying like a child.

Why? Why he’s crying? What should I do now?

“Jungkook ah…I miss you…” a word from Jimin slap me. I stun there with wide eyes.

W-what? I didn’t hear it wrongly, right? H-he miss me? He cries because..h-he miss me?

“(Jimin ah! Don’t cry! I’m here…Jimin…I’m here!)” I keep saying that although I know Jimin can’t understand me. After a few words come out of my mouth, Jimin then turns around and looks at me. Jimin comes toward me. He sit beside me on the bed before start to talking to me. He mistook me as Jungkook’s cat. It weird, because I’m Jungkook.

“(No Jimin…I’m Jungkook!)” I keep saying that while Jimin start to caress at the top of my head. Jimin says I looks like JUNGKOOK.

Well, this is me anyway. I’m that JUNGKOOK!!!

Jimin then come closer before smell me.

“Your smell…also the same…” His word make my heart skip a beat. I can feel my blood rushing to my cheeks. He keeps calling my name while hugging me tightly in his arm. I just freeze in his embrace. My heart pounding so hard in my chest like it want to burst.

Without I realize, I already close my eyes, enjoy the warm wrap around my body. The touch of Jimin that I miss so much.

“(Jimin…I miss you…I love you….and I’m sorry…)” I mumble slowly in his chest.


 

HELLO GUYS!!!

Sorry for my late update. For this chapter, I’m not sure whether a cat can cry so please just let it be. This is a fantasy story anyway… It would full of weird things. HAHAHA  XD 

Sorry for my poor English…and sorry for any mistakes. It already 4.30 am and I supposed to sleep now. I’m so sleepy…

Thank you so much for keep stick with this fic until now. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! >3<

See you in the next update! Annyong! ^o^