Last chapter: My Kitty...My Kookie...

My Kitty

Note: This is the last chapter. This will be the continuation of chapter 12. It’s not really innocent like previous chapter, so prepare yourself! >///<

 

“Kookie, I’ll take care of you until your master come back, okay? Let’s go to our house!” I shout happily.

“Meoww…” Kookie mews in my arms. I kiss at the top of its head before walking to my house with full of excitement.

As we arrive at my house, I give Kookie food and drink. I put a fried fish on a paper and milk in a bowl. I don’t know why but Kookie eats the food awkwardly. Since it finish the food so I just shrug it off. I take Kookie to my room before place it on my bed.

“Kookie, I want take a shower. Do you want to join me?” I ask Kookie playfully. The reaction that Kookie give me make me widen my eyes in disbelief. Kookie was shaking its head!

“W-WOWW! You can understand me, Kookie? Haha…Don’t worry.. I’m not gonna take you with me…You sure a clever cat, huh? Jungkook is lucky to have you as his cat.” I smile while caress Kookie’s head. Then I make myself into the bathroom to take a shower.

 

Jungkook’s POV

 

OMG

The thought of me taking a shower with Jimin make blood rushing into my ears. Just the thought of Jimin, with his wet body only make me…

“Oh …! ! !” I just shaking my head. I want to forget whatever rude things that have cross in my mind make me jump away from his bed before walking around his room.

“How I miss this room…” It has been a long time since I come here. After few minute wandering around Jimin’s room, I stop in my track when suddenly the bathroom door is slam open and there…THERE…

Jimin go out from his bathroom with nothing on his body. HE . 

“JIMIN! WHAT THE HELL?!!!” I scream before immediately shut my eyes.

OMG!!! I saw it! I saw Jimin’s body…

My heart pounding so fast in my chest. I can feel my face go hot. With my weak heart, I slowly open my eyes. And there is Jimin. Shamelessly stands in front of me without anything cover up his body. My eyes wide open.

“Sorry…Did I shock you? I just forgot to bring my shampoo.” He says nonchalantly. He then grabs the shampoo before returns to the bathroom while whistling.

Jimin already back inside the bathroom, but I still at my spot. Then I exhale the breath that I didn’t realize I had hold quite long.

“OMG…My weak heart…” I shaking my head while repeatedly hit my chest with my paw. My poor heart can’t stop from beating so fast.

“Oh Jimin…I’m so glad that I’m in this kind of form right now.” I whisper to myself. Well, I don’t know what will happen if I’m in my human body now. Maybe I’ll just break that bathroom door before attack Jimin and do something really bad to him.

Okay…He already hate you, Jungkook. Don’t make anything become worse. Don’t be stupid, Jungkook!

I just sigh before climb up to the bed. I try to distract myself from any dirty thought so I start to sing a song in my mind.

I gasp when Jimin get out of the bathroom with only towel wrap around his waist. My heart skip a beat at that sight. Although he a little short, but he has such a nice body. With that abs. I really want to touch it.

I don’t get enough of the beautiful sight before me as Jimin starts to wears his clothes. After that, he comes to me before holds me with his palms. He lifts me up, his face just an inch from mine.

“Kookie ah..My Kookie…My kitty…” He giggles before hugs me in his arms. I almost tear up as I hear that words coming from Jimin. I know he didn’t actually said it to me. But I don’t care.

Now, I don’t care if I’m a cat. I don’t care if I’m not able to become a human back. As long as you love me, although just as a cat…As long as I able be by your side… I rather be a cat forever…

I close my eyes, enjoy the smell and warm that wrap around my body. I feel like at ease. With happy face and peace mind, I fall asleep in Jimin’s embrace.

 

Jimin’s POV

 

Today…Another day without Jungkook. I miss him too much that driving me crazy. But his cat present make thing get better. His cat really remind me of him.

Although his cat cure a little my longing for him, but I never give up on Jungkook. Today, once again, I come to Jungkook house. His mother doesn’t work today. She asks me to come in before makes me a cup of tea. Not like other days, today she sits beside me while stares at my face with soft gaze.

“Here Mrs. Jeon, Jungkook’s clothes that I’ve borrowed yesterday.” I clear my throat to break the silence.

“Okay…” She takes the clothes before continue stares on my face.

“Mrs. Jeon…Does Jungkook still not coming home? Can you just let me know where he is? Or please..just at least let him know that I really want to meet him.” With firm gaze, I say to Mrs. Jeon.

“Well..Jimin..Actually I’ve something that I think I’ve to let you know.” Mrs. Jeon begin.

“What is it?” I ask curiously.

“Emm..How should I explain this…Well, you knew right? That Jungkook is different from everyone. You’ve saw something pop out from his head like..cat ears?” Mrs. Jeon asks hesitantly.

“Yeahhh…I’ve saw it. He said that is kind of disease…Why?” I blurt out.

“No..That’s not kind of disease, Jimin. Jungkook actually is a hybrid cat. Not full hybrid cat but a half human, half hybrid…” My eyes go wide at Mrs Jeon’s words. I knew Jungkook has a pair of cat ear but I never thought that he is actually a hybrid cat. Look at my shock face make Mrs Jeon continue.

“Jimin, Jungkook is actually a hybrid cat. He seems normal but he will transform to a cat whenever he sneeze.” I just listen to Mrs Jeon without say a word, still shocked with the new.

“But..The important thing is..It always just take 1 hour for him to back as normal. But a month ago, he came home in cat form and…he never come back to human until now.” As Mrs Jeon finish her words, my eyes get bigger.

“W-What do you mean?” I’m still confuse with the situation or I just don’t want to belief what I just hear.

“Emm..Jungkook always turn to a cat whenever he sneezes. But since he become closer to you, I don’t know why but he didn’t change for a while until…One day, I don’t know what happened, he seem had a sorrowful day. He always skip his meal and didn’t got enough sleep. And that is…After 3 days being like that, that night he came home in cat form..and never turn to human back.” Without blink, I freeze at my spot. I hold my already sweaty palms to reduce my nervousness. 

“Jimin…I think Jungkook..He will become a human if his desire for it is strong. Please…help him…” Mrs jeon pleads while holding my hands.

“W-where is he?” I ask Mrs Jeon with my crack voice. There just one thing in my mind right now.

This is all my fault…

I can’t thing anything else. Right now, I just want to meet him.

“He always by your side. The cat that you thought as Jungkook’s cat. It actually him. It’s Jungkook, Jimin.” Right after I hear that, I stand up before running out of the house.

 

Author’s POV

 

Jimin runs with every strength he has. He runs like a crazy man. Doesn’t care all around him. Almost crashes with a few cars and motorbikes. His mind is crowded with thoughts.

Jungkook…I’m sorry…

Jungkook…This is all my fault…

Jungkook…I miss you so much…

Jungkook…I love you…

Because of the guilty, the longing and so much feelings mix in his heart make Jimin’s eyes become teary. His vision become blur.

Jimin falls on his knees when he bumps into someone.

“OMG. You’re bleeding! Are you all right?” The person asks but Jimin just ignores him. Jimin’s knees is bleeding but he doesn’t feel any pain. With his bleeding knees, he gets up before continue running.

Jimin catches his breath when he finally arrives at his house. Without waste any time, he rushing to his room before barges in. He looks around, searches for Jungkook.

When his eyes catches at the sight of Jungkook sleeping body on his bed, he immediately jump onto his bed before shocked the poor cat.

Jimin hugs Jungkook tightly into his chest and starts to cry. His mouth non-stop whispering so many words that make Jungkook confuses.

“Jungkook ah…Jungkook…I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I’m stupid, I know. But, please forgive me. Please forgive this stupid person. Jungkook…” Jimin’s arms tighten around Jungkook. Jungkook starts to mewing something that Jimin can’t understand make Jimin keeps open his mouth.

“Jungkook ah…I-I miss you.. I miss you so much that driving me crazy. Please don’t leave me again.” Jungkook’s brain starts to process all the words that come out from Jimin’s mouth.

Did Jimin already know…this is me?  Jungkook thoughts.

The words that Jimin says after that make Jungkook’s eyes widen. He can’t belief what he just hear.

“Jungkook..I love you…I love you so much. I’m sorry I didn’t said the truth before. But I realize now that I love you so much..You’re my everything. I don’t care whether you’re a boy or a cat or whatever. I’ll always love you…” Jimin sobbing so hard while still have Jungkook in his embrace.

While Jungkook, just freezes with his big eyes, still shock with what he just hear. After a few second, he starts to screams.

“J-Jimin love me? JIMIN LOVE ME?!!!” Jungkook screams out loud but it just a mewing to Jimin.

After a second, the surrounding become weird to Jungkook. Jimin that earlier hug him tightly in his arms now staring at him with his big eyes. Jungkook realizes he become bigger so he looks down to himself.

“I-I become human? I BECOME HUMAN!!!” Jungkook screams on top of his lung. He’s too shocked to found himself abruptly transform into human. Jungkook then looks up just to find Jimin with his shock face.

When Jimin gets his sense back, he pulls Jungkook for a hug. Jungkook hugs him back and starts to reply for all Jimin’s word.

“Don’t apologize. You didn’t make any wrong. Don’t feel as you at fault. I never blame you. Jimin ah…I miss you so much too..I’ll never leave you again. I promise…” Jungkook says while softly Jimin’s hair. All the sweet words shoot directly into Jimin’s heart, makes his heart want to burst.

“Jimin ah..I love you…” that the last thing Jungkook able to says before Jimin presses his lips on Jungkook’s. Jimin pushes Jungkook down so he’s on top of the younger. Jimin stares on Jungkook face, heart beating like crazy in his chest. He locks his arms between Jungkook’s head before catches Jungkook’s lips back. While jungkook freeze, shocked with Jimin sudden action.

But it not take long time for Jungkook’s brain begin to working back. A few second later, Jungkook rolling their body to switch their position. The change of position make Jimin heart beating faster. The gaze that Jungkook send to him shoot electricity down his spine.

Now, with Jimin beneath him, Jungkook can’t hold thing he want to do the most with Jimin. He starts to kiss Jimin back. Their kiss in rush. Jungkook’s tongue swirls over Jimin bottom lip, make the elder of the two gasps. Jungkook then takes advantage, slips his tongue into the hot cavern, taste everything inside of Jimin’s sweet mouth.

Jimin wraps his arms around Jungkook’s neck and starts to join the younger tongue. They kiss passionately yet sweet at the same time. It seems like they want to show all their feeling through the kiss.

The guilty, the longing, the love that they’ve keep for so long…now they put all the feeling into the kiss. They just pull away a second for breath before lock their lips together back. Neither of them want to pull away from the kiss.

They finally break the kiss while panting. They smile to each other before Jungkook pull Jimin up and hugs the smaller boy.

“Jimin…I love you so much.. I really really really love you…” Jungkook whispers softly into Jimin’s ears. Jimin puts his palms on Jungkook’s chest before slowly pushes it. He cups Jungkook’s face before says sweetly.

“I love you too…Kookie…” Jimin pecks Jungkook on the lips and starts to giggling. Because he feels like he is the happiest person in the world right now.

“Ehh..What is this?” Jungkook looks down as he feels something wet. Then his eyes go wide.

“OMG JIMIN! Y-Y-YOU’RE BLEEDING!” Jungkook shouts at the new discover thing. Jimin pants is torn and his knees is bleeding.

Jungkook becomes anxious. He rushing to gets his medical equipment. With his terrified face, Jungkook starts to treats Jimin’s injury.

“What are you doing? How you got this injury?” Jungkook asks with his worry face. Jimin just giggling like an idiot make Jungkook starts to feel angry.

“Are you an idiot? Why are you laughing when you are in pain?” Jungkook looks up to Jimin’s face. See Jungkook stares at him with his serious face make Jimin starts to answers him.

“I don’t feel any pain, Jungkook…Because I’m the happiest person in the world right now. I don’t mind even if I die right now…hahaha..” Jimin can’t stops from giggling. Jungkook can’t accept Jimin’s last word make him press the cotton hard on Jimin’s wound.

“A-AHH! Aww… Jungkook, it’s hurt!” Jimin shouts.

“You told me earlier that you didn't feel any pain…serve you right, shorty!” Jungkook sticks out his tongue to Jimin before back gives Jimin the treatment. After a while, Jungkook starts to clear his throat back without looking at Jimin’s face, still focus on patching a bandage on Jimin’s wound.

“Hey Jimin…Emm...After kissing like that, we’re not a normal friend anymore, right?” Jungkook asks hesitantly. He isn’t get any reply, so he looks up at the said boy. Jungkook just sighs when he sees Jimin already deep in sleep.

Jungkook takes his medical equipment and places it into the drawer. He then makes himself lying down on the bed beside Jimin. He lying on his side and stares at the sleeping boy beside him. The time is stop for Jungkook. He just keep stares on Jimin’s face until he feels sleepy himself.

He whispers the word ‘I love you’ into Jimin ear, kiss his forehead before cuddling the smaller boy. That’s how Jungkook makes himself fall asleep beside the boy he loves the most.  


 

Finally…FINALLY…IT’S OVER! YAYYYY!!!   >3<

I’m so happy that I’m finally able to complete this story… It’s almost a year guys…

So, how you feel? Did you satisfied with this story? The last thing I want you guys to feel is disappointed..  Please don’t say that  TToTT

Hey guys, leave your comments please…It’s the last chapter anyway…I’m dying to know your thoughts… XD

I want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for you guys..for stick with this fic till the end...I’m so happy with all support that you guys give me…and please upvote if you like this story..ehehhh…

Okayy..want to inform you that I’ve make a new Jikook fic, Second Chance. It’s also a fantasy one. A ghost au. Check it out now! I hope I’ll get a lot of support for that story too…

That’s all from me…Thanks for all *flying kiss*  ^3^

I love you guys <33333