Chapter 11: Disappear

My Kitty

 

Note: This is the flashback of chapter 10. When Tae drags Jimin out of the cafeteria with him. This is the conversation of Vmin before and after Jungkook hear it. Enjoy!


 

Jimin POV

 

“Why Tae? Why you drag me here?” I ask Taehyung before he release my wrist from his grip.

“Did you avoiding Jungkook because…he confess to you?” Taehyung question make me widen my eyes.

“H-How did you know?” I ask him curiously.

“He has told me before. He said that he like you. So I encourage him to confess his feeling to you. Well, he really did?” Taehyung’s face look like he is excited to hear more of the story from me.

“So, you’re the one that ask him to confess to me? What have you done? Why you did that?” I scream with my wrinkle eyebrows.

“Why? Well, of course to support him. But the way you act, I guess you didn’t reply to him yet. Are you still thinking?” He grins before grab both my hand, waits for my reply excitedly.

“You what? To support him? Are you kidding me? You knew right that I’m straight…and thinking? For what? I’m going to reject him anyway. I just wait for the right time to do it.” I feel blood rushing into my ears, angry to know that Taehyung is the one makes all of this happening. The excited of Taehyung’s face turn to sour. Slowly, he release my hands.

“What are you saying, Jimin?” Why are you so confident that you’re straight when you never fell in love before…and you want to know why I support him? It’s because I knew that you like him too! But you just didn’t realize it, Jimin!” Taehyung scream out loudly. Taehyung’s statement make me confuse for a while. I don’t get what he was saying. See me like this make him open his mouth again.

“Jimin, you really like Jungkook. Not as a friend but more than that. I can see it! You just…not realize it. Just accept him, okay? He’s truly love you…” I can’t accept Taehyung’s words make me protest.

“No! I don’t like him, Tae! And I’ll never! I can’t see him more than just a friend. I can’t imagine us being all lovey-dovey like other gay couples out there. I don’t see it! I feel disgust with it! Just imagine it make me feel nauseating. I hate it! Can you understand me?” I shout make Taehyung freeze for a while. He seems really shock with my sentences. He then shakes his head, smirks to me before takes a deep breath.

“I just want to ask you one thing.” Taehyung manage to say after just stare at me with his firm gaze for a while.

“What?” I reply to him.

“Did Jungkook ever kissed you?” I get shock with Taehyung’s question. My heart suddenly skip a beat as the memory of Jungkook was kissing me cross my mind.

“Y-Yes. He…had…” I stutter make the smirk on Taehyung’s face become wider. I startled when Taehyung abruptly pull me closer before crash his lips with mine. The kiss not last longer than a second as I automatically push him away before yelling.

“W-What the hell, Tae? It’s disgusting!” I rub my lips repeatedly while making disgust face.

“Yeahhh…This is what the true disgust feel! You said you feel disgust with Jungkook. Then when Jungkook’s lips touch yours, did you feel this way? Did you really feel disgust with it or did you feel like your heart beating like crazy? Like it want to burst? If yes then that mean you’re in love with him!” Taehyung burst out make me freeze without say even single thing. I feel a pang on my face. Cat got my tongue. See me just stun like a stone make Taehyung continue his word.

“You love him, Jimin. But I don’t know what’s the reason for you to deny it…Whether you are a truly an idiot or just because of your arrogance, ego. You don’t want to break your stance. You don’t want to accept the fact that you have a feeling for a boy, right?” Taehyung says for the last time before go away, leave me dumbfound alone. All words that had come out from Taehyung’s mouth slap me. Wake me up. Make me realize the truth.

“I-I love…Jungkook?” I still don’t want to believe that. I feel scare after knowing the truth. Thoughts start to take over my mind.

If I really love Jungkook, like Taehyung said, then what should I do now? Is anything change despite knowing that? Is thing would get any better? I mean if I accept his feeling, we will be together…then what? Will our parents accept this? Will world accept us? How I look at it, it still feel wrong to me. This is wrong! So, what should we do now? Can we just be a normal friend, like before? I don’t know…

I’ve a headache just by thinking all this. I make decision to go back to the cafeteria. I’m not able to make myself there as I see Taehyung and Hoseok come to my direction with terrified face.

“Jimin ah, I think Jungkook was hearing our conversation earlier.” I’m shock by hear that.

“I don’t know which part he had heard but he might misunderstood it. Let’s find him!” Taehyung and Hoseok already turn around and make a few steps forward before stop then turn back look at me.

“What are you doing? Come on!” Hoseok shout. I still not move from my spot but then I open my mouth.

“What’s the point?” I mutter with my low voice. Hoseok and Taehyung can’t hear it clearly make them ask.

“What?”

“What’s the point to go look for him now? He already hear the truth…” I don’t mean to say all this but I have to say.

“What you mean the truth?” Hoseok ask me because he can’t get what I mean.

“What’s the point I go after him right now? What he had heard earlier is the truth. I’m going to reject him anyway…” Maybe I’m an idiot. Maybe I’m the most stupid person in this world. But I just don’t know what else to do. After thinks a while, I make decision to reject him then ask to be just a friend. I don’t want to lose him but at the same time, I don’t want to accept him become my boyfriend. I scare of world reaction. Maybe be just a friend is the best for us. That’s what I thought.

“I don’t want to say this but, you Jimin! Come on, Hoseokie…” Taehyung says before drags Hoseok with him. Hoseok’s face look like he really surprise by Taehyung act. Because it is so rare to see Taehyung angry like that. I just look at the two leave me with my sorrow eyes.

Actually, my legs light to lift up and go with them. But I just endure it. I clench my fist before take a long breath.

“Yes…This is the best for us.” I turn my body slowly before heading to class.

 

It already pass 15 minute but they still not showing up. I sit on my seat with full of worry. My face brighten when I see Taehyung and Hoseok back to class before sit on their own seats. I look around but I can’t find Jungkook. I quickly go to them before ask.

“Where is Jungkook?” Taehyung rolls his eyes before say.

“Why you care?” His words make me more worry, so I ask them again.

“I’m serious! Where he is? Why you guys didn’t brought him back with you?” My loud voice make all in the class look at us for a while before go back doing their own works.

“We can’t found him. We had searched for him at everywhere, at the entire school but he can’t be found anywhere. We don’t know where he is.” Right after Hoseok finish his words, rain start to pour outside. My face become darker.

“I want go to look for him.” I say before turn around to go out of the class. But slander fingers on my shoulder stop me from doing that.

“I told you, we had searched for him the whole school. I think he went out of this school. Just wait until school time over.” Hoseok sigh. I listen to Hoseok and try to calm myself. Slowly, I go back to my seat. Maybe my body is here but not my mind. I’m not paying attention at all for the whole classes. It’s really hard just sit and do nothing when you are worry as hell. I become restless when the rain out there become heavier.

Finally, the bell ringing. I grab my backpack before rushing to Jungkook’s house. When I arrive in front of his house, I push the doorbell. Nothing. I push again. Nothing. I push again and again but the result still the same, it’s nothing.

“Jungkook! If you’re in, come out for a while please! We need to talk!” I scream out loud, make sure Jungkook would hear me if he inside the house. But I get nothing as reply. I’m not give up as I sit in front of the door. I lean my back against the door. The sky become darker. My eyes become heavier.

 

“Jimin?” I startled when my name being called.

Did I slept?

I thought to myself before lift up my head. I can’t see the person clearly so I rub my eyes repeatedly.

“J-Jungkook’s mother?” I say as my eyes can catch the person.

“What are you doing out here?” Jungkook’s mother ask me curiously mix with worry.

“I’m looking for Jungkook. Can you please check if he in for me? I call for him but got nothing as reply.” I say wishing that Jungkook is there, inside of his house.

“Ohh…Poor you…Please come in, Jimin. What are you doing waiting out there… Look how cool you are.” Jungkook’s mother cupped my cheeks with her palms. She then bring me inside of the house. She makes a cup of hot coffee for me before go upstairs, looking for her son. I take a sip of the coffee while rest on a bench. I look up at the stair when I hear Jungkook’s mother voice.

“Jimin, Jungkook isn’t here!”


 

Hello guys!

Ok..Ok.. I know you probably want to kill me right now *run hiding under blanket*

Don’t ask me about Jungkook. It would be mysterious for a while…kekeke…

Sorry for every English mistakes I had done… TT^TT

Thanks for all that read, subscribed, comments and support this story. WOWWW! It’s already 90+ subbies… I want to cry of happiness. THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS! I LOVE U <333

Please leave your comments here for me *Puppy eyes*  I want to know your thought… XD

Okay…See you soon! Annyong! >o<