Chapter 12: I Miss You

My Kitty

Jimin’s POV

 

“Jimin, Jungkook isn’t here!” Mrs Jeon sounds panic. Her words make me stuns for a while.

“He never come home this late. He’ll let me know if he go anywhere.” Mrs Jeon looks really worry. Afer hear that, I immediately get up before rushing toward the door.

“Jimin! Wait! Where are you going?” Mrs Jeon asks me while follow my back. I stop before turn around.

“I want to look for him.” After hear me, Mrs Jeon grab my hand before speak out.

“Jimin…I know you’re worry. Me too…But, this already late. Just go back to your home. I’ll inform you if there has any good new. Okay?” Mrs Jeon says while gives me a soft smile. After think a while, I decide to follow Mrs Jeon’s words.

“Okay. I’ll come again tomorrow then.” I force a smile and bow to her before turn my body. I make myself out of Jungkook’s house. While walking to my house, my mind can’t stop from thinking of Jungkook.

This is all my fault. What if something bad happen to him? This is happening because of me…

Tears gather in my eyes, threatening to fall.

“J-Jungkook…Jungkook…Jungkook…” I continue repeat Jungkook’s name while tears start to rolling down. I can’t stop from blaming myself. I walk slowly until I arrive in front of my house.

“Jimin! Where have you been? I really worry.” I ignore my mother’s question as I go straight into my room. I don’t want to stress myself more so I decide to just sleep. Yeahh…sleep without shower nor dinner. I lying on my bed, close my eyes before go to dreamland.

Today, I walk to the school with full of hope. I really hope that when I arrive at my class, Jungkook will be there, on his seat. But, my world turn upside down when I don’t see him in the class. I don’t paying attention in the class. I just stare blankly at the white board, hope the class will end sooner.

Once the last class end, I immediately grab my backpack before running to Jungkook’s house. I push the doorbell. After a few minute, Mrs Jeon open the door.

I look at her face. She doesn’t looks happy nor sad. So, I don’t know what kind of new she might give me.

“So, did Jungkook come home? Is he in?” I ask nervously.

“Emm…Jimin…I don’t know whether this is a good new or a bad one. But firstly, Jungkook is save so don’t worry.” Mrs Jeon says.

“Really? Oh thanks god. Where he is? I want to meet him.” I blurt out excitedly.

“Jimin…Yesterday Jungkook calls me. He says that he save, at somewhere. He needs some times. He wants to be alone. He..” Mrs Jeon can’t finish her words as I interject.

“W-Where? Where he is? Please tell me. I want to see him. I need to see him. Please…” I grab Mrs Jeon’s shoulder, look at her with full of hope. But the answer disappoint me.

“I-I’m sorry, Jimin. I can’t tell you. Jungkook wants to be alone. Just…give him sometimes, okay? I don’t know what have happened between you two but…I really can’t let you know where he is. Sorry…” Mrs Jeon try to calms me.

Yeahhh…I can’t be selfish. And…I’m the one who has made thing became like this. Maybe…I just have to wait.

“Okay…I understand. But, I’ll come again tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, the next next day after tomorrow, until Jungkook come back. Please allow me to do that.” Mrs Jeon just smile at me while nodding.

“If that is what you want, I’m okay with it. Jimin…you sure are a kind boy. Jungkook is lucky to has you as a friend.” Mrs Jeon ruffles my hair.

“No..I’m not. I’m the one that made Jungkook being this way. I’m sorry. I’m not able to be a good friend to your son.” I look down at the floor, feeling guilty.

“No…You’re not. Don’t blame yourself. And don’t worry too much. Jungkook will back, okay?” Mrs Jeon smile to me. Her smile remind me to Jungkook. My eyes start to teary.

“Yes, he sure will back.” I nod slowly, convince myself.

“Thanks Mrs Jeon. I’ll come again tomorrow.” I bow to Mrs Jeon before go away.

After that day, I’ll do the same thing every day. Rushing to Jungkoo’s house after school. Wait for his mother back from work. Hear his mother same answer “Jungkook not home yet.” That simple word really hurt me. But I never give up. I’ve to meet Jungkook.

Today is 30th day after Jungkook disappear. It sounds a short time but I already feel like dying.

Everything I do remind me to him. When I eat, I think of him. When I walk from school, I think of him. When I stop in front of a bookstore, I think of him. A month feel like a year.

“Jungkook…I miss you…” I mumble while munching slowly the food I eat in my mouth. Tears can’t stop from falling down.

“Yah Jimin! Can you stop crying already? Haishh…This pathetic kid…” Hoseok says while rubbing my back. But I can’t stop myself from crying. I miss Jungkook so much that I could die.

Jungkook…Where are you?

“Hey, are you still go to Jungkook’s house every day?” Hoseok says while raise his eyebrow.

“Yeahh…I’ll go there every day until I meet him.” I wipe my tear with my school uniform.

Aigoo..You sure are a stubborn kid huh. I don’t know what to say.” Taehyung says while gives a look to Hoseok. They both then shake their head while look at me.

Now, I in front of Jungkook’s house. I look down at my watch, it already 9 at the night. The door already open, so I just call Mrs Jeon. She comes toward me before asks me to come in.

I sit on the couch. She makes me a cup of tea. She places the cup on the table before sits beside me.

“So, how Jungkook? Is he home?” I ask before take a sip of the tea.

“No…” Mrs Jeon give me a sad look while shaking her head.

“It already a month…” I murmur.

“Mrs Jeon, can I go to his room for a while?” I ask Mrs Jeon. I can’t help myself. I miss Jungkook so much. I don’t know what else to do.

“Sure..you can, Jimin.” Mrs Jeon nods sign of approval.

“Thank you Mrs Jeon.” I smile to her before make myself to Jungkook’s room. Once I enter his room, my tears start to gather.

“I-It has been along..time…” I walk slowly around his room. Nothing change. All the memory of us in this room suddenly pop in my mind. The memory we play video games together, eat together, read the comics together.

                “J..Jungkook” I can’t hold my tear as it start to running down through my cheeks. I walk toward a table. There a picture. I take the picture before look at it closely. Then, what I see make me cry even more. There are a picture of us. I press the picture into my chest while crying out loud.

“Jungkook…I miss you…”I can’t stop from crying. I want to meet him. I really really need him now.

“Mmeoww….” I startled when sound of cat mew ring in my ear. I turn my body toward the sound. Then I see a cat sit on Jungkook’s bed. When I take a good look at it, then I realise. This is the snow-like fur cat. The first animal that approach me. My first cat friend.

“What are you doing here? Are you…Jungkook’s cat?” I come closer to that cat. It keeps mews to me. I sit in front of that cat before cherish at the top of its head.

“You really look like your master. With those big round eyes…” I mumble while continue cherish the cat. The cat really remind me of Jungkook. I come closer to that cat before smell it.

“Your smell…also the same…” I bury the cat in my embrace.

“Jungkook…” I keep repeat that word.

 

I open my eyes slowly.  I look around.

“Where am I?” I ask myself. I feel warm on my chest. When I look down, I see the cat. Then I remember what was happening last night.

“So, I fell asleep here. It’s nice to sleep on Jungkook’s bed.” I giggle like an idiot. The cute kitty is still sleep. I roll off the bed before go downstairs.

I walk into the kitchen. I don’t see Mrs Jeon anywhere. She probably already gone for work. When I stop in front of the fridge, there are a sticky note patch on it.

‘Jimin, you look really tired so I’m not able to bring myself to wake you up. If you want to eat, breakfast on the dining table. Just rest comfortably, okay. Bye honey. I’ve to go work’

“She really is a sweet mother.” I just smile at the cute note.

“So, I’ll skip school today huh? Emm…What should I do now? I don’t feel like want to go home.” At last, I make decision to stay at Jungkook’s house until his mother back. I take a shower before dress up with Jungkook’s clothes.

“This is Jungkook’s favourite sweater and pants. Hmm…Its smell like him.” I walk to the kitchen before eat my breakfast. After that, I back to Jungkook’s room. The cute kitty already wake up, so I give it food to eat. I spend my whole day play with that kitty. I even call it Kookie.

“Jimin? Oh you still here.” Mrs Jeon back from work. She seems a little shocks when she sees me in the house.

“Yeahhh…Sorry I stay here too long. That kitty is so cute. I really like play with it make me forgot the time.” I scratch at the back of my head.

“No..No..I don’t mind. It just, I get a little shock. You can stay here how long you want, Jimin. But please let your parent know. They might worry of you.” Mrs Jeon says to me.

“It’s okay, Mrs Jeon. I already told them.” After hear me, she nods before heads to her room. After about half an hour later, she come out from her room before walks toward me.

“Do you want to sleep-over today, Jimin?” Mrs Jeon asks me.

“Emm..I don’t think so. But do you mind if I borrow Jungkook’s clothes for a while? I’ll retorn it back tomorrow.” Mrs Jeon give me approval to do so.

“And…Can I…emm..Can I keep this cat with me?” I make puppy eyes to Mrs Jeon, hoping she will allow me to take the cute little thing.

“Err..Emm..Well…” Mrs Jeon seems unsure of what to say.

“Please…Let me keep that cat. At least until Jungkook back. Please…” I begging to her.

“Okay…Okay…But you have to promise me. Please take a really good care of this precious cat. I really love it. Okay?” I jump happily as I hear that.

“Thank you! Thank you so much Mrs Jeon. I’ll take care of it like it’s my life so don’t worry. I promise you” I bow three times to her. I feel so happy.

After that, with bright smile, I back to my house with Kookie.

“Kookie, I’ll take care of you until your master come back, okay? Let’s go to our house!” I shout happily.

“Meoww…” Kookie mews in my arms. I kiss at the top of its head before walking to my house with full of excitement.


 

HELLO GUYS!!!

FINALLY…FINALLY…I able to update this  TT^TT

Maybe some of you already forgot about me and this fic. I’m sorry  TT^TT

I’m so busy with my college life. ASSIGNMENT IS KILLING ME!  X_X

For those who curious about Jungkook after he collapse, it’ll reveal in the next chapter.

Sorry for every English mistake I’ve done.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALWAYS SUPPORT ME! My subscriber already 100 so I feel like I already success. All thanks to you guys. Love you <333

See you next time! Annyong! >3<