Chapter 10: Hurt

My Kitty

Jimin POV

 

“Jimin, I like you” Jungkook say with his low voice. I get a little bit shock before my brain start to process his word.

“Brat! Why you say this so sudden? Well, this is kind of embarrassing but…I like you too.” I scratch at the back of my head. I don’t know why but my words make Jungkook jump happily.

“S-Seriously? Jimin? You like me too?” Jungkook exclaim excitedly with his puppy eyes.

“Of course I am…Since you’re my best friend. But, what with the kiss? I told you right that I’ll kill you if you make the same joke.” I say before punch Jungkook on his arm as hard as I could. But Jungkook didn’t respond. Didn’t groan in pain or punch me back. His happy face earlier suddenly disappear before replace with frown. Jungkook take a long breath before clear his throat.

“Jimin, I don’t like you like a best friend but more than that. I didn’t kiss you because I want to tease you but it’s because…I just want to…” Jungkook say with his serious face. He look into my eyes with a soft gaze. His words make me silent for a while before I start to question him.

“W-What did you mean?” It’s not that I can’t understand him but I just can’t believe it. I want to confirm that my ears didn’t hear it wrongly.

“I very like you, Jimin…No, I love you. I love you make me thinks of you the whole days. I love you make me want to touch you, hold you and even kiss you. I love you like a crazy, make me become not like myself anymore. Jimin…I…” Jungkook not able to continue his word as I interject.

“W-Wait! Please…stop it…” I don’t know what to do. I just can’t believe what I just hear. And all that words came from Jungkook, my best friend. I just don’t want to believe that.

“I think I’ve to go know.” I make my way to the door. I don’t know what else to do. In this kind of situation, run away is the only option I can think of.

“Wait! Jimin!” Jungkook grab my wrist before turn me around.

“Jimin, listen! I don’t force you to like me back or anything. I just let you know because I can’t keep this feeling for myself anymore. I want you just at lease know…” I don’t even spare Jungkook a glance as I pull away my hand harshly.

“Just…Leave me alone…” I manage to say before heading to the door. I make myself out of Jungkook’s house. I’m glad he didn’t chase after me this time. I walk faster before running.

Why this is happening?

 

Jungkook POV

 

Today is already the 3rd day since I had confess my feeling to Jimin.  And for this whole 3 days, Jimin avoid me as much as he could. In class, whenever I talked to him, he just reply me without even looked at me. When break time, he would disturb the TaeSeok couple, join them eating and ruined their moment. I’ll follow him so the four of us will break together.

Today, Jimin being clingy again to Taehyung. It’s not just me but I can feel that Hoseok too feel irritate with Jimin action.

“That’s enough, Jimin! Stop touching my boyfriend! Since when you being so clingy to my Tae?” Hoseok burst out before push Jimin away from his lover. That make Jimin pout a bit. I just look at them silently.

“Yah! Tell me the truth. What the hell is going on with you two? You guys acting weird!” Hoseok exclaim make me lower my head, looking at the floor without say even single thing.

“Nothing” I hear Jimin reply.

“Nothing? You said nothing? You think I’m stupid? You had avoid Jungkook for just god know the reason and Jungkook is suddenly being so quiet lately. You said this is nothing? Are you kidding me?” again, Hoseok burst out. He can’t bear with this odd situation. He just want to know what is actually happen. But either Jimin or I refuse to talk. Taehyung calm Hoseok before drag Jimin, say he has something to ask him. Then they make their way out of the cafeteria.

My mind go blank. Maybe my brain already broken. I was thinking so many things lately. I’ll sleep late at the night, skip my meal just because I didn’t have desire to eat. My mother become worry but I convince her that I’m okay. I back to reality as I hear my name being called.

“Jungkook ah…Can you tell me, what’s actually had happened between you and Jimin? Did you two fight?” Hoseok ask bluntly.

“No…We’re not. I just…I made a mistake that make Jimin act this way.” My voice crack as my tears start to gather in my melancholy eyes.

“A mistake? What it is, Jungkook?” Hoseok’s voice sound so concern.

“I-I confess to him… I made something I’m not supposed to do. I’m so stupid, hyung…” I can’t hold anymore as tears start to rolling down through my cheeks. Hoseok seems shock at first but convince me that it’s okay later on. He wipes away my tears before continue encourage me.

“You do nothing wrong, Jungkook. You just said how you feel. Maybe Jimin just shock. Just give him some times, okay?” Hoseok ruffles my hair. I just nods at him.

10 minutes had past, but Jimin and Taehyung still not showing up. I wonder what’s happening between the two.

“Hoseok hyung, I want to go check on Jimin and Tae hyung awhile. I say before get up. Hoseok just give me an ok sign. I make my way out of the cafeteria. I follow the path that the two had used earlier. I stop as I hear Jimin’s voice behind a wall.

“I don’t like him, Tae! And I’ll never! I can’t see him more than just a friend. I can’t imagine us being all lovey-dovey like other gay couples out there. I don’t see it! I feel disgust with it! Just imagine it make me feel nauseating. I hate it! Can you understand me?” Jimin’s words go straight into my ears before scratch my heart. Although my name didn’t come out of his mouth but it’s already hurt me enough. I don’t think I can bear with more than that so I quickly turn my body to opposite direction.

 

Author POV

 

Jungkook walks slowly with his quiver legs. He just walk without think where to go. Tears threatening to fall from his sorrow eyes.

Yeahh…I knew it…I knew it this going to happen but still…I did that.

Break time is over. All students’ busy walks to their own class but Jungkook. He just ignore the bell ring. He’s lost in his own world. His sad, dark and full of painful world. Right now he can’t see anything all around him.

I’m so greedy. I shouldn’t confess to him in the first place. Now, he hate me. I’ll lost him. All because of my ignorance. 

Tears start to fall down, wet his pale cheeks. The tears make his sight become blur. He barely see what in front make him brush on the shoulder with some peoples. Rain start to pour, flowing down together with Jungkook’s tear. He continue walks until he’s already in front of school gate.

“Hey! Hey! Where are you going?” a guard ask but Jungkook is too busy with thoughts make him can’t see or hear the guard. The guard wants to stop the latter but heavy rain prevent him to do so. The guard just look at Jungkook walking pass the school gate.

Jimin…If you hate me, how I’m gonna live? I love you so much. You’re my everything. But if you don’t want to see me, don’t want to talk to me, feels disgust with me and hate me…How I’m supposed to live?

Thoughts keep spinning in Jungkook head. He feels his chest tightening from the thoughts. It’s already half an hour since Jungkook walking in the rain. The rain start to become heavier. Jungkook body start to shiver from the coldness. His head start to throbbing. Jungkook lift up his head and look at the sky.

“Dad…Become a human is so hard. I don’t think I can do it. With this feeling… It hurt me…It hurt me so much that I feel like want to die. I don’t want to live like this. I’m not strong…Dad, please help me… I don’t know what to do. I don’t want this feeling. I don’t want Jimin to hate me more. This feeling just a burden to me, to him, to us…”

That’s the last thing Jungkook could say before he collapse with his palm press on his chest, a part of his body that’s hurt the most.

 


 

Hello! ^o^

Yeahh…I’m sorry for the bad angst… I’m not good with angst…

Sorry for all English mistakes I had done.

Thank you so much for all that supports this story. I love you, guys <333

Please leave comments…. I want to know your thoughts!

See you soon! Annyong! >3<