Chapter 3 : Pain

My Kitty

Jimin POV

“What’re you doing here, midget?” 

Shocked with what I just heard, I quickly stood up, and glared at the younger boy.

“Did you call me midget just now?” I asked him while furrowing my eyebrows.

“Yeah…” he replied with a cold expression.

“Do you wanna die? Who’s the midget here? I’m only about three inches shorter than you, and I’m older than you. You better call me hyung, you brat!” I grabbed his collar and stared directly at his face.

“Why should I?” He pushed my hand away, and pressed his fingers against my cheeks.

“Look at yourself. You’re totally shorter than me. Not to mention those chubby cheeks. Why should I call this kid as hyung?” He pushed me away really hard, making me fall to the ground. Then, he just made his way to the door.

“YAH!!!” I shouted at him. He turned and looked at me.

“Do you hate me?” I shot him an angry look with a mix of curiosity.

“Yeah. I do," he rolled his eyes then turned back toward the door, leaving me just like that. I just sat on the floor, still confused with what I just heard. He hates me? But...why? What did I exactly do for the new guy to hate me? Many thoughts came in my mind.

“Arghhh!!! Whatever,” I decided to just let it go for now. He hates me? Then, hell he can do whatever he want. I took my bread, ripped its plastic pack, and ate it.

I said earlier that I want to ignore all the thoughts about that guy. The problem? I just can’t. My mind kept thinking about him. After breaktime is over, I came back inside the classroom and…yep…I saw that annoying face of his. I pulled my chair and sat on it. I glanced at the boy beside me and I tried to call his attention.

“J-Jungkook,” I stuttered a bit just by calling his name. What the 's wrong with me just now? The boy turned, facing me. Our eyes met. Suddenly, I felt a little bit nervous. Noticing the awkward atmosphere, I quickly calmed myself and cleared my throat.

“Jungkook ah, why do you hate me? What’s the reason? I wanna know," I looked directly at his face, curious about the reply he might give me. 

He turned away his head and answered, “Just because…” Then, he trailed off with no intention of continuing the sentence at all.

What's with him? That's his answer? How on earth should I accept that?! How could he hate me for no reason? If he could have just told me the reasons for his hatred towards me, then at least I’ll try to correct my mistakes.

School's over now. I was on my way home. Still angry with that Jeon Jungkook, I kicked a stone on the street. I really can’t understand him. He just transferred to my school yesterday, yet he managed to make my mind turn upside down. He succeeded in taking over my mind. Stupid Jeon Jungkook!

I dropped by a nearby playground. Yeah, this is the place I usually go if something upset happens to me. A place where I can clear my mind. I walked toward a swing, but a familiar sight stopped my legs. A cute cat...with big round eyes...and snow like fur. Wait a second. 

“The cat!" I exclaimed in realization. "The cute cat that got into the pool yesterday.” I’m so happy that I found the cat again.

“Eh? Wait a minute...” Now, I realized the situation the cat is in. It was now running away from a group of kids. Actually, they're not really kids, but maybe middle school boys. Now, it seemed like the cat was trapped by those boys.

“You think can run away after you scratched my hand, huh?!” One of the boys kicked the poor cat.

“Stop!!!” I screamed so loud making them turn their heads toward me. I quickly ran to their direction, took the cat, and hugged it against my chest.

“Don’t do that to my kitty, you stupid bastard!” I glared at them. How dare they do this to such a cute little thing?!

“Okay, so you’re the owner? You better take care of your pet properly. Look what it  did to my hand,” a boy wearing a red T-shirt showed me his bleeding hand.

“Well, you sure did something bad, for my cat to scratch you like that,” I said as I stared at him, still squeezing the cat in my embrace.

“So, you want to blame me now? Hahaha! Okay, it seems the owner is just like his cat, huh? Let me teach you something so that you can teach your stupid cat next!" That boy grinned wickedly at me, and threw a punch on my face. The blow made me fall to the ground. The cat mewed loudly, making me squeeze it more tightly against my chest. I don’t want them to hit the cat, so I took the hit instead. The rest of them followed the boy and started to kick me.

“Arghhh!!!” I screamed when the guy in red harshly stomped on my left leg. It hurt like hell. Then, I felt something hit my head. I became dizzy, but I had to bear with it. I forcefully shut my eyes and let them ruthlessly beat me. I felt the pain all over my body. I can't fight back, and even if I could, it won't help because there's too many of them. After what felt like forever, they finally stopped and left my aching body alone.

I just let my body lay on the ground. I don’t have the strength to stand up anymore. My whole body was throbbing in pain. Then, the cat that I’m holding right now mewed at me. I looked at it. It's staring directly into my eyes like it's conveying a silent message. And for some unknown reason, I felt like it knows that I'm in pain right now. It’s kept meowing at me, like it's really concerned.

“It’s okay, sweetie. You’re safe now,” I whispered to the cute cat and give it a soft smile.


Hello guys!!! We meets again *bow*

So, how about this chapter? I hope this chapter not really disappointed you. I'm sorry that this story was full of Jimin's POV. I can't help it. This is the way I'm writing. But Jungkook's POV would come out next. Please let me know your though about this story.

Sorry for every mistakes I had done...like grammar mistakes, spelling, past tense and else..

Thanks for spend your precious time to read this story ^3^

Bye-bye guys! See you soon~

 

Hello again guys!!! Editing done for Chapter 3!!! Finally! Hahaha! I just went through a moving exam in Chemistry so I had to study in the past few days. But at last, it's done. See you on the next chap! Saranghae!!! 호이팅! ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ