Chapter 8 : Jealousy

My Kitty

Hello guys! As I promise, here the next chapter. Sorry it be a little late. This whole chapter would be Jungkook POV. Enjoy!


Jungkook POV

 

“J-JIMIN!!!” I shout Jimin’s name but he just run away. I get up before try to chase him.

“JIMIN WAIT! JIMIN!” I continue call his name while running. But he already disappear from my sight.

“W-What I done…” I say while panting from running too fast.

“Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!” I hits my head with my fist repeatedly.

Why I had to kiss him? Why I did that? What if he hate me after this? I might ruin our friendship. I’m so stupid…

I fall on my knee. I don’t know what to do. My mind full of negative thoughts.

“Jimin…Jimin…Jimin…” Jimin’s name continuously come out from my mouth. I scare that my stupid action will make me lose Jimin. I don’t want to lose him.

                After about half an hour busy thinking of Jimin, I finally calm myself before make my way to class. I walk slowly to the class. My heart pounding hard on my chest. I don’t want to face Jimin now. I’m not ready yet. I don’t know what to say to him.

                When I arrive at class, Jimin isn’t there. I look down at my watch. It’s already 11.00 a.m. Break time was already over.

“Where is he?” I whisper to myself.

 

                School already over. And yeahh… I don’t see Jimin’s face at all. He skip classes. I want to go to his house, because I’m worry of him.

What if something bad happen to him?

I thought to myself. But in the same time, I don’t have courage to confront him, after what I did just now.

“I’m screw up… What should I do now?” I sigh before make decision to just go home.

                The next morning, with my heavy heart, I go to the school. When I arrive at the class. Jimin already there, sit silently on his own seat. I go straight to my seat while lower my face. After a few minute just silent on my seat, I brave myself to steal a glance at Jimin’s face.

OH MY GOD! He’s staring at me!

I thought to myself before immediately turn my face to avoid his gaze.

                ! My heart is beating like crazy! Come on Jungkook, calm yourself…please…

“Jungkook…” I hear that sweet voice is calling my name. With my blushing face, I turn to look at Jimin.

“About yesterday…” Jimin begin while look directly into my eyes. My heart start to beating so fast. I clench my fist as it start to sweating. I know he will ask about that. I know that I have to tell him the truth anyway.

                I calm myself before get a courage to clear my dry throat.

“J-Jimin…that…” I stutter. But before I can continue my word, Jimin interfere.

“That just a joke, right? Well…actually I want to punch right on your face for making such joke. I really thinks it was for real a while. But I’m not that stupid. When I thinks back, I knew that you just made a stupid joke... You brat!” Jimin say while smack at the back of my head.

I stun for a while, then blink a few times.

“Why are you making that stupid face after make fun of me, idiot!” again, Jimin smack my head make me back to reality.

“It.. It’s not a joke… “ I mutter make Jimin look at me while furrow his eyebrows.

“Then what?” he ask make me go silent for a while. I want to explain to him. I want to tell him that I’m serious about that..about that kiss, about my feeling.  But at the same time, I’m afraid…afraid of his reaction, afraid of his answer. Afraid the thought of this stupid feeling might break our friendship. So, I just keep going with this misunderstand.

“A-hahaha…You just fell into my trick!” I laugh awkwardly. He then continue hit me while nagging, saying he would kill me if I make same joke again.

                Now I relieved that our relationship back to normal although it still a little awkward sometimes. After school is over, Jimin and I make our way to home.

“Jimin, let’s drop by a bookstore. I want to look for some new comic books.” I ask Jimin happily.

“Okay. Let’s go!” Jimin nod before continue walking to a nearest bookstore. Suddenly, a unfamiliar voice calling Jimin’s name from our back.

“Jimin ah!” Jimin and I turn around to look at that person. Then Jimin eyes become wide.

“Y-Yoongi?” Jimin ask in disbelief. That unknown person come closer toward us before shout.

“Yes, it’s me!” that guy say before ruffling Jimin’s hair.

“YOONGI!!! OH MY GOD! IS THIS REALLY YOU?!!!” Jimin exclaim before hug that pale guy. Suddenly I feel like a piece of glass scratch at my heart as I look at the sight before my eyes.

“Yeahhh… This is me, Min Yoongi, your best buddiest.. I miss you so much, my Jiminie.” That Yoongi guy now is tightening the hug. After a while, they pull from the hug. That Yoongi then pinch Jimin’s cheeks, says that Jimin is cute as before make me clench my fist angrily at the sight. They just keeps talking to each other with their over skin ship, ignore me standing here like invisible.

“Ehemm!” I distract them. They looks at me before Jimin open his mouth.

“Oh sorry! I forget to introduce you guys. Yoongi, this is my friend, Jungkook. Jungkook, this is Yoongi, my old friend.

“Hello!” that guy smile before extend his hand for a shake hand. I just ignore his hand while glare at him. That Yoongi look at me while raise his eyebrows before pull his hand back.

“Ah..hahaha…Sorry Yoongi…This boy just not use to be with someone that he don’t know. He may look like a brat and a weird one but he’s actually a nice guy.” Jimin say make me smile brightly, feel satisfied with Jimin’s answer.

He praise me! In front of this annoying stupid pale jerk!

I thought to myself. After give a weird look to me, that Yoongi pull Jimin closer to him before whisper something into Jimin’s ear. Jimin then give him a wide smile make something bubbling in me.

“Jungkook ah, you can leave without me. I want to go somewhere with Yoongi.” Jimin blurt.

“What? B-but… We already made plan to go to the bookstore together, right?” I exclaim.

“We can make it on another day…” Jimin answer me.

NO! I don’t want Jimin being with that ert! I DON’T WANT!

“NO JIMIN! You already made plan with me. You already promise! How could you want to break our promise because of that guy?” I shout angrily.

“What promise? You acting weird, Kookie. Don’t be like a child. That bookstore would always be there, right? We can go there another time. It has been a long time since I meet Yoongi. I just want to spend some times with him.” Jimin say. I don’t know what to reply so I just glare at the two. My blood pressure automatically boiling up as I look at that bastard’s face. He has an annoying smirk patch on that stupid face of him.

WHAT THE HELL?!!!

“I don’t care! Let’s go!” I exclaim as I grab Jimin’s arm before drag him away from that Yoongi.

“W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!! LET ME GO!” Jimin yell while struggling to be free from my grip. I continue drag him before he kick my right leg.

“I say let me go! What's wrong with you, Kookie!” Jimin say as he pull away his hand harshly. Yoongi come from Jimin’s back before say sarcastically.

“You’re really funny, kid…” that guy, for the second time, smirk toward me.

“Jungkook, I’m sorry but…” Jimin not able to finish his word as I cut it off.

“WHATEVER! I’m not important to you at all! JUST GO AWAY YOU MIDGET!” I exclaim angrily before turn around and run away immediately. I know I been like a child. I know I act like an idiot. I know that I’m not supposed to burst out angrily like that but I can’t help it. I feel so angry as I look they being so lovey-dovey like that in front of me.

I stop running as thoughts start to take over my mind.

Jimin seem to really like that jerk. What if he steal Jimin from me? NO! NO! NO! I have to do something. I’ll never allow that bastard to steal Jimin from me! NEVER! But…What should I do?


 

OMG! It has been a long time since I update and this come out too short. I’m sorry guys (OTL). So many things happened to Bangtan and ARMY in this month… I’m so happy…

How the poster? Is it ok? I make it myself... *grin*

This story is already near to the ending. Just you wait!

What do you thinks Jungkook would do next? Please tell me your thoughts >3<

I’m sorry for every English mistakes I had done. I’m just not good in English guys TT^TT

See you for the next update! Annyong! ^o^