Chapter 5:Different

My Kitty

Jimin POV

“Hey!!! Where are you going?” I call for the cat but it just makes its way out of the playground. I just watch it leaving me. Not able to do anything as my body is in pain now.

“Urghhh…I hope this isn’t our last meeting…I hope we could meet again, Kitty…” I just sigh.

 It’s already half an hour after that cat leaving me. I’m still sit on the swing. I don’t know how to back home in this state. I slip my hand into my pant pocket, search for my phone. I just look at my phone, thinking whether to call for Taehyung help or not. I start typing Taehyung’s phone number before I realize someone is coming toward me. I lift up my head to look at the person. I’m shock as I see this unexpected guy.

“J-Jeon Jungkook..” My eyes widen as I see Jungkook now is standing in front of me. He’s still in his school uniform but it full is of dust. He’s sweating and panting like he had been running from somewhere.

“Jeon Jungkook… What are you doing here?” I look at him curiously. He doesn’t answer my question. He doesn’t say anything at all. He just shut his mouth and stares at me with a soft gaze. After a while, I realize my condition now before I become panic.

Oh my god! He sees me like this! He sure will spread a bad rumour about me. He sure will let the entire school know that I had been bullied…

I can’t help but think all the negative thought. But suddenly, all the thought disappear. My mind go blank as Jungkook come closer toward me. I don’t know what to do. He comes closer…and closer. My heart skips a beat. I feel scare that he might punch me on my face, to add the pain that I already have.

Yeahh…he hates me anyway…

I shut my eyes tightly, get ready for the punch before I get startled with something cold on my cheek. Slowly, I open my eyes. Then, I see Jungkook now is pressing an ice pack on my cheek. My eyes grow wide as I realize what actually is going on right now. His face! His face is only an inch from mine. This distance… Our face is so close that make my heart racing for no reason. I just blink, don’t know how to react.

“Yah Jimin, can you hold this for a while.” I blank for a while before my mind catch what he just saying.

“Ah! Yes..” I hold the ice pack and continue press it to my cheek. I look at Jungkook that now busy searching something in a plastic bag. Then, he pulls out a bottle of disinfectant and cotton. He pours out the liquid into the cotton. Then…again, he come closer toward me. He wipes my wound with the cotton gently. I just stare at him with wide eyes.

Now that our face is so close make me realize that how handsome this guy is. His eyes are so big, like a puppy while his skin is flawless. Then my eyes go down to his lip. He bit his lower lip while he’s working. My heart skips a beat.

Oh my god! What the hell am I doing?

I realize how much I had stared at the younger, make me blink for a while before I put my eyes at somewhere else. Not able to look at him more, I just stare at the ground.

He put away my band before place a bandage on my forehead. After finish gives me the treatment, he just stares at my face. After a second, I try to break the silence and start to clear my throat.

“Why…Why suddenly you treat me like this? I thought you hate me…” I look directly into his eyes. I want to know the reason for his sudden exchange manner toward me. He just stares at me for a while before start to replying my question.

“Because I want to…” I sigh after hear that answer. When I asked him the reason for him to hate me, he just replies with ‘Just because…’ And now, the answer for him to be kind with me is ‘Because I want to’ I really can’t understand this guy. What’s in his head, I can’t get it. I never meet someone so complicated as this guy. I feel unsatisfied with his answer, so I ask him again.

“Why YOU WANT TO?” I furrow my eyebrows, hoping he will give me the right answer.

“You…don’t need to know…and I’m the one who suppose to ask you. Why you protect me..Ahh! I-I mean that cat… Are you an idiot? Why you protect that stupid cat with your own body?” Jungkook frown. His word is totally shocking me.

He saw it?

I thought to myself before I start to thinks an excuse.

“Hmm…Well…That’s my cat. I love it so much that’s why I acted like that. How could I just watching it got beating without do anything…” I’m mumbling, but still loud enough for him to hear me.

“You an idiot…” He sigh before flick my forehead.

“Ouchh! Yah! What’s with that?” I rubs my forehead. I glare at him. He just smirk at me before turn his body, make his back facing me.

“Get on my back. I’ll give you a piggyback.” He instructs.

“No Never mind…I’m quiet heavy.” I refuse his invitation. Yeahhh…I’m a little bit heavy. And it’s not like he is able to carry me to my house though. Suddenly, he pull me and make my body press to his back.

“W-What are you doing? I told you I’m heavy.” I struggle on his back.

“ Yah! Can you stay quietly! Don’t worry, I’m strong.” He yell make me stop struggling.

“Okay…” I just give in and let him piggyback me. He walks slowly and makes his way go out from the playground. He stop before ask me.

“Where is your house?”

“Oh! It just near at that building.” I point my finger to a purple building. He just nod his head before continue walking. After that, sudden silences fall on us. Neither of us dares to talk.

Our body is so close now make my heart pounding in my chest. This weird atmosphere makes me feel really uneasy. I don’t know why, but my house seems so far than it usually should be. He walk slowly while my mind already full of thought.

Oh my god! What the hell is wrong with this stupid beating heart? Stop beating so fast could you? Oh please…how I wish this guy doesn’t hear my crazy beating heart now.

“So, which one is your house?” It takes me a while before his question makes me back to reality.

“Oh..That! That’s my house. The one that has a blue colour of wall.” I point to my house. Then, he starts to walk toward my house.

“Jeon Jungkook…doesn’t I heavy? How did you able to carry me for this long distance?” I say between his ear.

“You’re not heavy at all..and I already told you right? That I’m strong.” He admits.

Yeahh….He sure are strong…Really strong…

Now, we arrive in front of my house. He wants to enter my house before I stop him.

“It’s okay. Just put me down already. I can walk into my house by myself” After hear that, he put me down and turn his body to facing me.

“Thanks for today, Jungkook…” I smile at him. He doesn’t say anything but suddenly he lift up his hand. He places his palm on my cheek. I startled then just freeze at my spot.

“Don’t do that again. Don’t get hurt again…” He says that while look directly into my eyes. I’m really shock with his sudden action. How he act now…his word..really confused me. I just stare at him with my wide eyes. Not able to say anything, I just nod.

“Good…Then, see you tomorrow.” He says while smiling at me.

H-He smile! He smiles at me! I never saw he smile before…

His smile is so beautiful make my mouth hang open without I realize. Then, he waving his hand and makes his way out from my house. Although his sight already gone, but I still not moving from my spot.

Is this a dream? Why he treat me so different now? His sudden change makes me feel…strange…

I thought to myself before press my palms against my chest, feel my heart that don’t want to stop from beating so fast.


 

Hello guys! It had been a long time since I update. I really miss you guys. Let me give you a hug *Hug you*

I’m sorry if I had made you guys waiting. I’m really busy with my internship program lately TT^TT Please be patient with me and stick with this story.

I’m sorry if this chapter disappointed you. I tried to make it fluff, but I really bad at writing. And I’m sorry for every English mistake I had done.

Lastly, thank you so much for all support you guys give me. Thank you for reading, subscribing, and comment. Your sweet comment really inspired me to write more  ^o^

Okay guys, see you soon. Bye-bye! Love you<3