Chapter 1 : Why?

My Kitty

Jimin P.O.V

My name is Park Jimin. I’m a 17 years old normal boy. Normal? I’m not sure myself. Well, the people around me always call me weird. Maybe it’s because of my oh-so-obvious obsession over animals, especially cats. Yeah…I really do like cats. They’re so fluffy, their eyes are so big and they got…oh don’t…stop it already, Jimin-ah…But, unfortunately, no matter how crazy is my affection for them, they seem to hate me. Why? What are the exact reasons for you guys to hate me? Always running away from me..I’m so pathetic.

Today, like any other day, I was walking to the school. When I made a turn around the corner of the street, I saw a cat. Not just a normal cat, but a SUPER CUTE cat.

“Wow!!! What a cute cat!" I screamed excitedly, startling the cat in the process. Before I knew it, it was already running away.

“Nooo!!! Please don’t go! Don’t run away, Kitty..I just wanna be friends with you.” I run at my full speed to catch the cat. The cute kitty was running too fast to mind its' surroundings, and then...

Plop

The poor little thing fell into the pool!

“OMG!!! My Kitty!!!," I screamed out of my lungs then quickly got into the pool. I took the cat and held it in palms.

“Oh no…look at what happened to you. You’re totally soaked. Don’t worry, I’ll-” Without letting me finish my sentence...

"MEOW!!!" the cat hissed, clawing my face and then jumped away. I got to school with my soaked uniform and some scratches all over my face.

“Ahh…Why does something like this always happens to me…” I sighed. I slowly walked to my class. I opened the door just in time to see my classroom teacher , who is now standing in front of the class with a boy. That boy seemed strange. He was all dirty and soak.

“Ohh...Maybe today was his unlucky day, just like me..hahaha..” I thought to myself. Then I realized the boy now is staring at me. Maybe he felt curious with my freaky condition right now.

“Ah! Hello! Ohh..This? I got this from…”, I was about to explain to the boy the reason for my messed up uniform when my teacher, known as Mr. Kim stopped me.

“Park Jimin, you’re late again. And I guess I don’t have to ask the reason for being this messy again, right?” Mr. Kim seemed angry at me.

“Yeah…Because the reason is always the same, sir, hahaha..." a small laugh came out from my mouth.

“Don’t laugh when you’re at fault, idiot! Now you know what you're supposed to do, right?" Mr. Kim asked.

“Yes, sir! As always..." I gave him a wide smile before going to the corner of the classroom. I just have to stand there as punishment for being late to class.

“Okay class, we have a new friend here. His name is Jeon Jungkook, a transfer student from Busan," Mr. Kim introduce the boy beside him. Mr. Kim continue “He’s 2 years younger, but he's still the smartest among all of you. He managed to skip 2 levels because he has such a good IQ.” The moment Mr. Kim stopped his introduction, the girls in the class started whispering to each other.

“Wahh! He’s so cute!” “But I think he's quite hot." The girls started fangirling over that new student, while the boys just made a bored face.

“Jungkook, you can sit there,” Mr. Kim pointed at the empty seat next to mine. Actually, that empty seat once belonged to my best buddy, Min Yoongi, but he had to transfer to another school because of some family business. I cried a lot on his last day at the school, which made Taehyung and Hoseok comfort me for the whole day.

“Yoongi hyung, look...someone else may steal your seat," I mumbled. I almost teared up before I realized that the new student, who was suppose to sit at Yoongi hyung’s seat is now sitting at MY seat.

“Ah! Hey, um, that's my seat. Mr. Kim meant the seat next to that one," I said from the corner of the class. That's when I got a pair of sharp eyes glaring daggers towards me. I don’t know why, but the way he glared at me was like he's really angry AT ME. It's like he wants to beat me up until I'm dead. What the hell? Did I say something wrong? Okay, let's rephrase that sentence better. 

"Um, excuse me, but can you move to the next seat? Because that one is mine," I told him once again, hoping that the new guy would move to another chair. Then again, he just kept glaring at me, his eyebrows knitting together. I stared right back at him with a confused look. A staring competition began since both of us were just staring at each other. That is, until the other boy turned around and looked at the window next to him.

"YAH!!!" I shouted at him, but he just ignored me. That's it. I can't take it anymore.

"Hey you, ! Get your off of my precious seat," I couldn't control myself any longer. I was fuming, but the other boy kept on ignoring me like I'm an invisible piece of crap. Oh , This jerk...

“Yah, Park Jimin! How dare you start a fight while I’m standing right here. Just let him sit there already!” Mr. Kim glared at me.

“Damn it…” I just gave in to that stupid boy. What the hell? What’s wrong with him? What did I actually do to him for me to be treated this way? I just asked him to sit at the next one because that seat is mine. Well, was mine. Was that wrong? And I would be sitting next to this jerk the whole time in this class? For the whole year? Seriously?! Can this day get any worse? Haishhhh…..


Hello guys! *waves* Thank you for spare some of your times to read this fic.I'm still a newbie in this kind of thing. So, please take care of me *Bow*

I'm sorry for my lacking writing skill. Sorry for my every mistakes I had done TT^TT Well, english is not my first language. So, there may had A LOT of grammatical error and other mistakes.

So, how about the first chapter? Is it too boring? Or too weird? Should I continue this story or just stop right here? I'm not so confident with this story. So, please give your opinion below. If you do it, I'll totally appreciate it.. >w<

Sorry I'm babbling..But again, thank you so much guys. See you soon! Annyong!!! ^3^

 

Hey, guys!!! It's me! I already edited this chapter (with author-nim's consent ^-^) I hope that it turned out fine. Heh, I'm not that confident with my english either since it's not my first language either. But I hope that you still like it. I'll see you on the next chapter (after I edit it though (≧∇≦)) Saranghae! 화이팅!!!

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ