Six

The Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SIX

 

 

There were cameras in the living room, kitchen and in the two bedrooms. They knew about the tapped phone. According to Siwon´s team, his car was clean.

But, damn it! Who would be spying on him while he slept or got dressed? Kyuhyun told Siwon about the conversation he had with Donghae, he was the only person who knew about his fake marriage but his friend would never do something like that. He was sure that the guys who pretended to be telephone technicians were the responsible to install the cameras. Or maybe someone had sneaked into his house while he was jogging.

After that, all the phone calls had been by cellphone and generally out of his house.

Siwon drove his car while Kyuhyun, seated by him, indicated the way to his house.

“You don´t stop moving your hands – Siwon said – is there anything wrong?”

“Honestly?” – Kyuhyun asked, even though he already knew the answer.

“Always”

“Kiss you”

Siwon looked at him for a second through his sunglasses and then turned his look on the highway again.

“You don´t want to kiss me?”

“No – he answered without thinking – I mean yes”

Siwon couldn´t help but laugh.

“What do you mean?” – He asked still with a smile on his face.

“Ehmm…what if I get frozen or I don´t look convincing?” – And what if he screwed it up and gave to the people exactly what they wanted to see, and Siwon lost his heritage?

Siwon lifted one hand from the steering wheel and covered Kyuhyun´s hands that were cold.

“Kyuhyun?”

“Yes”

“Relax. Let me take care of everything”

But Kyuhyun shook his head.

“I´m not used to being controlled by anybody in my life”

“I know. But you can trust me”

And Kyuhyun wanted to do it but when they arrived to his house, his hands started to shake.

“Let´s get in and pick up your things”

“Are you going to kiss me once we get in?” – God! He had to know it in order to be ready.

Siwon approached to him and took out his sunglasses.

“Come here” – He whispered to his wife staring at his juicy lips.

Kyuhyun approached to him thinking that his husband wanted to whisper him something important.

Instead of that, he placed his lips on Kyuhyun´s softly. It was a quick kiss but the heat was immediate. An electric shock that ran through all his body from head to toes. He closed his eyes and got carried away till Siwon suddenly pulled away.

“Kissing will be easy – Siwon said to Kyuhyun a few inches away from his lips – stopping will be hard”

Siwon caressed his wife´s lower lip before turning around and opening the door of his car.

Kyuhyun got out of the car. His legs were shaking so he had to lean on his husband´s arm for a while.

“The neighborhood doesn´t look safe. How long have you been living here?”

“Two years” – he answered while he inserted the key in the lock and opened the door.

“I have some boxes at the back part of the house”

“Ok, I´ll bring the ones from the car too”

When Kyuhyun went for the boxes, he noticed the camera hidden in the bookshelf.

“Why don´t we use these clean boxes for the clothes?” – Siwon suggested once he entered to the house again.

“I agree”

Kyuhyun went to his bedroom and told Siwon to leave the boxes on the bed.

“Where do you want me to start?”

“By the closet, please”

After some minutes, Kyuhyun forgot about the cameras and started to pack all his clothes.

“Wow you have a lot of clothes!”

“Who was the one that encouraged me to buy elegant clothes?”

Siwon laughed.

“I like clothes. Do you want to change that about me?”

“I wouldn´t change absolutely anything about you”

Siwon lifted a hand to caress Kyuhyun´s cheek. Suddenly Kyuhyun forgot about breathing. More his husband approached to his personal space, less air entered to his lungs. Siwon leaned over him; Kyuhyun bent his head and let his mouth slide over Siwon´s. Siwon encircled his waist with his arms and pressed his body with his own strongly.

When Siwon tilted his head to kiss him even deeply, their tongues were struggling for domain. They got carried away with every second of that passionate kiss. Suddenly, Kyuhyun remembered that the cameras were recording everything, so he tensed up right away but Siwon refused to let him go. Kyuhyun tasted so good. Then Siwon deepened the kiss and slid a hand down his back and placed it on one of Kyuhyun´s buttocks.

Kyuhyun´s body loaded of energy. Siwon´s tongue started a dance with his. The scent of pine in Siwon´s skin and the warm of his breath made him forget everything around him, except for the feeling of being in Siwon´s arms and the touch of his big hands.

Kyuhyun´s legs weakened and the lust took over his whole body. Nobody had kissed him that way. He couldn´t remember anyone. This was too pleasurable, the best kiss he has shared with someone. He didn´t remember the amazing it was being kissed. God! He was a great kisser.

Siwon moaned, or maybe was Kyuhyun when his husband´s lips separated from his and went over the line of his jaw and the curve of his neck. Maybe Siwon was acting for the cameras, but it was certain that his body didn´t know about the rules. The heat that both s emanated between their legs was intoxicating; unconsciously both started to rub their own s carried away from the passionate kiss.

“I´ve missed you a lot” – Siwon whispered in his ear, with his face buried in Kyuhyun´s hair.

Kyuhyun encircled his husband´s neck with his arms and pressed him hard against his body.

“I´ve missed you too”

Their eyes met and the spark of mischief that Siwon saw in them, made him smile. When Kyuhyun´s hand found the bare skin of Siwon´s back, the latter´s look darkened with lust. He kissed Kyuhyun again with more desperation. Kyuhyun felt that one of his husband´s hand was touching his s softly over the shirt. He wanted to feel him closer. He wanted that his husband´s hands touched all his body.

“Oh God!” – Kyuhyun muttered, 'this is dangerous'  the want they felt was real; at least that was what he perceived.

“Do you  know what I want right now?” – Siwon asked when their lips pulled away.

“What?” – Kyuhyun said when he kissed Siwon´s jaw and started to his shirt.

“I want to make love to you in the shower”

Goosebumps were all over Kyuhyun´s body. Suddenly Siwon lifted him and took Kyuhyun bridal style to the bathroom.

Kyuhyun smiled. When they entered to the bathroom away of the cameras, he put Kyuhyun back on his feet and kissed him hard again. The space was limited, so he sat Kyuhyun over the sink without leaving his lips not even for a second. He spread his legs and placed himself between Kyuhyun´s thighs, then pushed with his hip to make a total contact.

The door closed. Suddenly they were alone. Without cameras, without eyes watching them.

Siwon´s sweet mouth abandoned Kyuhyun´s lips and placed it on his wife´s temple. Kyuhyun moaned when he realized that the moment had vanished. Siwon kept his hands around him, hugging him tight. The reality was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter