Four

The Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FOUR

 

 

Twenty six hours after pronouncing ‘yes, I do’ in the altar, the press discovered Siwon and Kyuhyun disembarking from his private jet in Seoul. Thanks God, Kyuhyun had black sunglasses with him to hide his face in a way. The journalists blocked their way, took pictures of them and made them all kind of questions.

Siwon guided Kyuhyun´s steps out of the airport with a possessive arm around his waist.

Siwon said some words, rather few words, while they advanced. Words like ‘the love of my life’ and ‘he made me go crazy’. He looked so sincere. If Kyuhyun didn´t know the plan, he would have believed him everything. On one occasion, he had whispered in his ear ‘in Europe will be worst, so just smile please’

Without stopping smiling, Kyuhyun supported his head on Siwon´s shoulder inside their car. That breaking news appeared in the most important television channels and in three pink magazines.

 

Siwon´s friend, Hyuk Jae, ended up being a whole surprise, with blonde hair, thin body was totally opposite to his husband. Smart, well-dressed, pragmatic and with a good sense of humor. He gave him his phone number and encouraged him to call him when Siwon were out of the country.

Siwon gave Kyuhyun a copy of the keys from his house that was located in the most exclusive area in Seoul. The house was huge. The service included a cook, an assistant, and a team of gardeners to take care of the big house. Eric, Siwon´s chauffeur, took care of the staff and lived in the guest house. He was a big man. Siwon told him once that he was also his bodyguard.

After wishing a safe flight to his husband, Kyuhyun came back to his rented house, deep in thoughts. The process of searching a wife and its execution had been very intelligent movements from Siwon. Not even a strong man like him could avoid turning his head and watch when a fortune like Siwon´s walked by him.

“I don´t want to imagine how much you cost” – he muttered admiring the ring that shone in his finger. He had to give it back in fifty four weeks more, but till then he would enjoy it.

Donghae´s voice shouted a ‘without comments’ and then a slam of the door was heard.

“Oh my God! How long are we going to bear this?” – Donghae more friend than employer, was worried.

“They will go away in a couple of days”

“You seem to be very sure”

“I have lived this before. The divorce will attract the press even more”

Donghae threw a newspaper on the desk with Siwon and Kyuhyun´s faces smiling widely.

“You two are very convincing”

Kyuhyun smiled. He wanted the press to disappear but at the same time he loved the pictures that had taken of the two. After all, they were the only pictures from his wedding.

“We don´t make a bad match, don´t you think?”

“Bad match? Look! You two look like lovebirds” Donghae exclamed.

“Do the lovebirds have happy faces?” Kyuhyun teased his friend.

“I have no idea but it is a pity that I couldn´t meet him when he brought you home”

“In fact, it was not him but his chauffeur”

“His chauffeur?” Donghae was surprised.

“He is rich. Why to drive yourself if you can pay someone else to do it?” – Kyuhyun laughed, teasing his friend again.

“Sorry, sorry” – but his friend was laughing too.

The phone rang again and Donghae answered it. He was frustrated with the questions from the press.

“I would have to figure it out” – Kyuhyun said feeling frustrated too.

“Maybe we can write an official statement” – Donghae suggested.

“Good idea! I´ll write a draft first and then I´ll give it to Siwon”

An hour later, Kyuhyun and Donghae had given up and had disconnected the line of the enterprise.

“This is crazy!” – Donghae said after closing the curtains of the office. Some paparazzi had camped on the street trying to catch something through the open curtains.

“Spend the night here. If you go, they will follow you anyway” – Kyuhyun begged him.

“Okay, but I will choose the movie. Do you have wine?”

“Have I ever disappointed you?”

They were enjoying a good movie eating cheap pizza.

“I think we are not going to enjoy a time like this anymore” – his friend said.

“Why not?”

“Because you are a married man now”

“So what?”

Kyuhyun knew that his husband would be sleeping placidly in the bed of his private jet, and none of his thoughts would be for him.

“You are married to a duke, Kyuhyun. Do you have any idea of how important is that?”

“It is only a title like ‘Mister’ or ‘Doctor’, only that Siwon hasn´t had to work for getting it”

“He inherited the title from his father when this died, right?”

Kyuhyun nodded.

“But did he need to get married in order to inherit the properties?”

“In most of the cases, the title and the properties go together and they are received by the first son of the duke and duchess, but Siwon´s father was a total stupid. He left stipulated that the properties were divided if Siwon didn´t settle down before he turned thirty. One of his cousins would receive a part of the properties, his mother and his sister would have a little salary, and the rest would go to charitable causes”

“What a cold man! Did his father do anything for his woman in order to keep the house?”

“I guess not” – Kyuhyun replied and then he added.

“Siwon says that a title without the properties associated is like a king without a country. The royalty is what leaves me staggered”

Kyuhyun´s cellphone vibrated and the name of Siwon appeared on the screen. Kyuhyun felt goosebumps all over his body and he couldn´t help but smile.

“Hi”

“I wanted to talk to you before you go to bed” – Siwon said.

He sounded tired and the noise of the background made it hard to hear him well.

“And I thought you would be to twenty thousand feet high. Where are you?”

“The flight has been delayed, I´m still in Korea. We will depart within some minutes”

“Hey, the press here is going crazy. I have thought that we could make a press release circulate in order to take them off of me” – Kyuhyun suggested.

“Are you ok? Are you being harassed?” – Siwon asked very worried.

“No, I´m…”

“I´d like you to stay in my house”

“We have talked about it. I´m fine here. What do you think about this: 'Mr. Choi Siwon and Mr. Choi Kyuhyun beg you to respect their privacy till they adjust to quick changes that they are experiencing in their lives. The courtship as much as the marriage have been a surprise for them and for the rest of the world as well. At these moments, it is being organized a reception to introduce the couple and reveal all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter