Extra chapter 01

The Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sequel: Extra chapter 01

 

Siwon and Kyuhyun have already two years of happy marriage. Their lives had been a blessing thanks to their infinite love and Nicky, their son. They can´t ask for anything else.

Siwon was the best husband a wife can have and the perfect father Nicky can have. He continues busy working at his office and with his business trips but never more than three days. He hates to leave his beautiful wife and his precious son for so long. They are his energy to face the world every day.

This year, Siwon and Kyuhyun would celebrate their second wedding anniversary. And as Siwon had suggested Kyuhyun before, they would renew their vows every year getting married again in a different place in the world.

Everybody was busy with the organization of their second wedding. This time, the wedding organization was asked by Jiwon, Siwon´s sister. She has offered to prepare an unforgettable wedding in Paris. She loved that place and knew it as her own hands. So she had dedicated most of her time to plan the wedding there since a long time ago. Donghae has also offered to help Jiwon with some details. So both were busy planning everything for their friends.

 

Jiwon and Donghae were very good friends now, together with Hyukjae. The last two spent most of their together causing surprise to the rest.

After a while, everybody knew that Donghae and Hyukjae were dating. Siwon and Kyuhyun were really happy with the news. Somehow they expected that because of their glances and smiles for each other. It was great news indeed for everybody.

Jiwon asked Kyuhyun to work in K-Line with Donghae. She had a lot of contacts and she knew she could be worthy enough to work in the agency. She liked the idea of joining people. Besides, she didn´t have anything more important to do but going shopping.

Kyuhyun talked to Donghae about it and they decided to give her a chance. After all they are family now.

 

Donghae goes to visit Kyuhyun at his mansion for some details about his wedding anniversary. He misses his friend but can´t visit him so often because Kyu is constantly busy with Nicky and his husband. In spite of that, he goes to Kyu´s house and they spend a good time talking.

Siwon and Kyuhyun´s house is really unique. Having all the money in the world, the house is ruled by the two year-old baby. You can see a box full of toys on the corner of the living room, a table with books made of wood with teeth bites on them, teddy bears and many other baby things around the house. It was such a pleasant view. The little duke was the ruler of the house.

“Wow, Kyuhyun. This is a very warming house” – Donghae managed to say after admiring the elegant mansion where Kyuhyun and his husband live.

“Yes. This house is wonderful but I only see it when Nicky is sleeping” – Kyuhyun explained.

He spends most of his time taking care of his son and doesn´t have enough time to care about the house. He has many people who are on charge of that. He even doesn´t like to have another person taking care of his son. He is the only person who takes care of Nicky the whole day and night. Of course his husband helps in everything he can but his work obligations made him be outside the house most of the day.

“How do you feel now?” – Donghae asks after seeing how comfortable his friend sits on the big sofa supporting his head on it.

“Exhausted but very happy. It is such a wonderful experience to be a mother, Donghae. Nicky is not taking his naps anymore, and at the end of the day I´m exhausted but I feel blessed”

“Nicky is a charm. He has grown up a lot. And he is so cute like his parents”

“Thank you. We are so proud of him” – Kyuhyun says after hearing the compliment of his friend.

“Uh, Kyu…What do you think about Hyukjae and I dating?”

“I´m so happy that you both are together finally. Why did it take you so long to realize about their feelings? Anyway you deserve to be as happy as I am with Siwon. Hyukjae is a very good guy, Donghae. I wish you the best”

“How did you know Siwon would be a perfect lover?” – Donghae asked.

“I knew Siwon would be a fantastic lover the moment he rubbed my hand the first time we met each other”

“Really?”

“Call it chemistry, electricity, desire… I just knew it. I think I fell for him the day we met and secretly wished that he felt the same for me some day. It was not easy for us but we learnt to love each other deeply. I´m loving him every day more than the last one” – Kyuhyun said, with teary eyes. Just to think the way they fell in love and the way all things happened between them made him feel nostalgic and touched.

“Have you realized that only one week is remaining for your new wedding in Paris? We are travelling in two days there” – his friend says.

“My husband is the most romantic person I know and I was crazy when I accepted this idea. But I´d do everything to please him because I love him so much. I can´t wait to get married again and have our short honeymoon” – Kyuhyun says, smiling widely with the idea of a new honeymoon. Time alone to do naughty things and have as they want. He can´t wait to have that intimacy with his husband without interruptions. Of course, they have good now but they are always paying attention if Nicky wakes up or needs something.

His husband and he had asked Jiwon to take care of Nicky the five days of their short honeymoon. Everything was planned.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter