Extra chapter 02 part 1

The Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Sorry when I wrote this chapter I didn´t notice that it was too long to update it in one chapter so I had to split it into two parts. Today you can enjoy the first part of their second honeymoon and tomorrow I´ll update the second and final part of the extra chapter 02...maybe that can be the end of the fic or not...I´m not quite sure of it...)

EXTRA CHAPTER 02 PART 01

 

 

 

Siwon and Kyuhyun celebrated another wedding in Paris, this time with all his family and friends. It was organized by Jiwon and Donghae who planned every detail of it with very much dedication. It was an amazing wedding that, by the way, was also another wedding anniversary for the happy couple. A luxury wedding in one of the most beautiful cities in the world: Paris, the city of love and romance.

The news of a new wedding between Siwon and Kyuhyun has brought a lot of paparazzi willing to capture some compromising images of the new duchess, especially. There were hundred and hundred photographers and other people exciting and expecting for the wedding. Surely it will be the big news for the whole week. After all, Siwon had been the most wanted bachelor for a long time till he married Kyuhyun. Siwon was always news wherever he went.

Siwon and Kyuhyun trusted their son Nicky to Jiwon and Kate´s care for the five days they would be enjoying their second honeymoon. They surely would miss their son for that time but they knew he was in good hands. After all, Nicky already was two years old. He was all a little man. They had explained their son that he would stay with his granny and aunt for some time and the smart little boy had accepted to stay with his granny and aunt willingly even though he did not know why exactly. They promised their son that they would talk to him by webcam every day. They needed to see him and talk to him somehow. They didn´t want to feel guilty for leaving him alone during their honeymoon but they needed a time to be alone too. It had already passed a long time since they were alone the whole days and nights making love as they used to do.

So everything was ready for their second honeymoon. They promised to each other that they would enjoy every second of it getting new and amazing memories for both. They thanked God for the new chance they had to get married again and have a new honeymoon. They were lucky to have an excellent family that supported them and organized the weddings for them.

Their love was blessed.

So they flew directly from Paris to the destiny of their second honeymoon. Siwon had kept in secret the place because he wanted to surprise his beautiful wife. He had been on charge of all the details because he already owned a house at the beach there, a very elegant indeed. When they were at the airport, he finally confessed his wife the next destiny.

“Honey, would you like to spend five intense days with me at the beach?” – Siwon asked with a naughty smile trying to tease his wife and make him guess the place.

“You are killing me, babe!! What´s the place? Please don´t torture me anymore!” – Kyuhyun exclaimed obviously teasing his husband too. He knew that Siwon had prepared something amazing because he always surprised him with details. The man was the most romantic man in the world and he loved that part of his husband very much.

“Well Mr. Choi Kyuhyun. You will enjoy all of me for five days in one of the houses I own at the beach…you and I alone doing all the naughty things we love to do together…that includes experiencing new things too…what do you think, honey?

“Mmmm…it sounds great! Can´t wait to enjoy EVERY part of you, my love”

“Very well…so let´s go to Hawaii!!” – Siwon blurted out making his wife openmouthed.

Kyuhyun couldn´t help but smile like an idiot with the news. He absolutely loved the idea. He knew that Siwon had a house there but he had never been there yet. They were too busy to go to all the houses that Siwon owned around the world. 

            Honeymoon destiny: 

                                                   HAWAII

 

When they arrived to Hawaii, Siwon´s staff was already waiting for them at the airport with a huge limo. Siwon´s house was absolutely amazing and elegant as the things his husband uses to own. It was the first time Kyuhyun saw the house by himself and he fell in love immediately with the house, his house too.

“Do you like it, honey?” – Siwon asked after seeing the reaction of his wife. He was enjoying all the face expressions his wife made. He was so beautiful and .

“I love it! – Kyuhyun exclaimed after a while of admiring the house – We will surely make pleasurable memories here, honey…don´t you think so?” – he added smirking at his husband who felt how was already twitching inside his pants. His wife always knew how to make him arouse with words. After all Kyuhyun had the most voice in the world. He had fallen in love with that voice the moment he heard him speak the first time they met at Starbucks.

“Absolutely… - Siwon said kissing his wife milky´s neck ally making Kyuhyun moan loud with the action – if you are impressed with this….mmm I can´t imagine when I tell you that I own a private beach too… - now he was biting Kyuhyun´s earlobe – to do all the naughty thing you want to do with me”

“Ahhhgghh…can´t wait for that” – Kyuhyun said between moans. He felt his body burning with the actions from his husband.

“Me neither…but let´s take a short shower now and get some food before going to explore the place…we need energies…a lot of them for what we want to do” – Siwon suggested making his wife pout at the beginning but that soon he was smirking at the idea of getting lots of energy for the naughty activities of the day.

 

Day 01

 

They took a short shower separated. Kyuhyun took it first while Siwon made some phone calls to organize some details of the daily routine. He always cared about everything to make the perfect surprises for his wife. He loved to see his beautiful and impressing face when he felt touched by his actions and special details for him.

They had a delicious Hawaiian breakfast enjoying the sea view through their balcony. The day was wonderful and sunny. The sea breeze was refreshing too. Perfect for the activities he wanted to try with Kyuhyun. They dressed with light summer clothes. With y and tight bathing suits and some t-shirts to cover their bare chests for now. Both of them got aroused when they saw each other wearing the tiny and y bathing suit that let a lot of things to the imagination. Siwon wanted to his wife right there the moment he saw him dressing so provocative like that but he tried his best to control himself. He wanted to try it in another place soon.

Both walked holding hands to the beach. They walked by the seashore enjoying to see their feet getting wet with the waves crushing in the shore.

They sat for a while enjoying the amazing view of the beach in the early morning. Siwon placed behind Kyuhyun surrounding his wife´s waist with his strong and possessive arms. Kyuhyun rested his head in Siwon´s hard chest and both closed his eyes enjoying the moment. Being alone cuddling in their arms. They had all by themselves and for five long days!

They talked about many things while they cuddled on the sand. It was a magic moment. Suddenly Kyuhyun saw someone bringing huge kites for them. The latter smiled widely when the man handed the two huge kites to him. He looked at his husband for his consent before taking the kites. His husband nodded eagerly smiling widely to see his wife´s happy face.

“Do you have something to do with this, honey?” – Kyuhyun asked excited.

“Of course, babe. Nothing that a phone call can arrange – he kissed his wife softly on his forehead and added – are you happy my love? Do you want to try flying these huge kites in the sky?”

“I´d love to” – the duchess replied happily. He felt eager like a little kid. He didn´t remember exactly if he had tried to fly kites when he was a child. Probably not.

They flew the huge kites for a long time, screaming and laughing like real little boys who try something new for the first time. Well it was their first time for that indeed. They ran through the beach flying their kites and sometimes arguing about who flew his kite higher than the other one. They literally looked like kids.

After that amazing morning, they went to have lunch to an exclusive restaurant. Of course they should come back to their house for taking another shower and dressing properly.

Kyuhyun seemed to explode with all the delicious food and desserts that his husband ordered for him. He had always been fond of the good food. He liked to try new dishes too.

After having lunch they put on the same and y bathing suits and went to the beach again. This time Siwon took Kyuhyun to his private beach that was located not too far from their house. It was an exclusive place where they even could practice nudism there. Kyuhyun was very excited with the idea and Siwon couldn´t wait to be there too having something naughty in his mind already.

“You l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter