Extra Chapter 02 part 2

The Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Sorry for the delay *vows* )

EXTRA CHAPTER 02 PART 2

 

Day 04

 

They spent the whole morning at the beach enjoying on the water sports once more. They had a lot of fun every time they practiced those extreme sports. It was Kyuhyun who insisted in going to the beach again to try those sports.

After another amazing morning, they had lunch at their favorite restaurant of the island. Every time they went there, Kyuhyun ate till to explode. He loved the food and desserts from the place.

It was another great and warm day for them. They were so happy because they could be doing whatever that normal people do like holding hands and kissing each other in public. They couldn´t do the same either in Korea or England, where they were too well-known. Siwon had planned every detail to reserve exclusive places for not being disturbed. Even their bodyguards took care of their security wherever they went. That´s why Kyuhyun loved his husband very much because he always took care of every single detail to make everything perfect for him.

During the afternoon, they went shopping. Kyuhyun wanted to buy souvenirs for everybody and some nice things for Nicky too. He also bought some freezer magnets for his husband who loved them and bought lots of them when he travelled everywhere.

Siwon bought a y shirt for his wife at an exclusive shop and obliged him to try it on at the dressing room. He followed him inside watching his wife changing. He couldn´t stop drooling over his wife ´s milky and soft skin. The view of him through the mirror was driving him crazy with lust so he didn´t lose time and attacked that bare chest with hard bites and . Kyuhyun immediately got aroused with his husband´s ministration and let him do whatever he wanted.

“What do you think if we have a fast right now inside of this dressing room and with all the people outside waiting for you to come out?” – Siwon whispered in his wife´s ear seductively.

The idea was crazy but really tempting. Having inside of a dressing room was surely a new experience worthy to try, knowing that there were lots of people outside. It was a hard challenge but Kyuhyun felt really attracted to.

“Mmm…it sounds tempting and dangerous but let´s do it” – Kyuhyun muttered opening Siwon´s jeans and that was hard as a rock.

Siwon nodded and took off Kyuhyun´s Bermuda shorts in one go while he placed the tip of his hard in Kyuhyun´s awaiting hole. He pressed Kyuhyun against the mirror and ed to the brim making Kyuhyun moan loud. Siwon had to cover Kyuhyun´s mouth with his hand in order to silence. Then he decided to swallow all his moan with the hard kisses he gave to him while he ed him hard and fast.

When they came back home, they talked to Nicky by webcam again. It was their daily routine because they needed to know about his son through Jiwon and Kate. Their son watched their parents through the screen and babbled appa Kyu! appa Won! while he tried to kiss the screen. That sweet and tender action from their son made Siwon and Kyuhyun´s hearts melt. They missed their son so much that their happiness was not totally complete without their child but only two days more were remaining and they would see Nicky once more.

The night was fresh and nice. Kyuhyun decided to stay at home cuddling with his husband on the sofa, enjoying some good films and concerts on TV.  When their making out was reaching a high level, Siwon took Kyuhyun in bridal style to their bedroom. They would have a long night of once again.

“Do we continue making a brother or sister for our Nicky right now, honey?” – Siwon asked, smirking at his wife because he knew that Kyuhyun already had the same idea than him. He could see it in his lusty eyes. They were meant to be together.

“Until we got it, honey” – Kyuhyun replied smirking him back. He loved that lusty gaze in Siwon´s eyes too.

Both laughed at their mutual desire and naughty talk and searched for a new integrant of the family many times they could that night.

 

Day 05

 

Finally, in their last day in Hawaii, they decided to try many things to make unforgettable memories for their happy marriage. No doubt that this honeymoon had been the perfect moment to connect their bodies and souls once more. They needed this time alone that´s why they enjoyed it to the maximum doing and trying all kind of new things and experiences. It was worthy to do it if they had each other.

During the afternoon, they visited many interesting touristic places and took lots of pictures.

When they came back home, Kyuhyun suddenly came up with the idea of a poem contest between them. The idea was to write the cheesiest poem or thoughts for each other and write them down in a paper about what they felt for each other. Kyuhyun knew it was something silly and maybe childish but he wanted to do it so badly with Siwon. Luckily he didn´t have to beg for that because his husband was already consenting even before Kyuhyun ended to explain the rules. He loved to see his wife so exciting about something that he couldn´t deny about it, knowing internally that he would be the winner of it because no one could be cheesier than him when it was about showing his love for Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun went quickly for papers and pens to start the contest. The winner would get three wishes made by the looser. Tempting award after all. Siwon was already screaming victory.

“You start Siwonnie…show me how cheesy you can be through a love short poem or special words. This would definitely be very funny. Let´s have three rounds ok”

“I´ll show you how cheesy I can be for you, honey. I´m confident about it. I´ll win for sure and you will have to fulfill three wishes to me” – Siwon said feeling himself already the winner but at the same time he was curious about what his wife would write for expressing his love for him.

“Let´s the cheesiness battle begin!. Round one!” – Siwon exclaimed. Both smiled at each other. They wrote in silence smiling like idiots about their teenage game.

“I´m done! I´m going to impress you with this, honey” – Siwon said and started to read it aloud for his wife.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter