The First Approach

The Painful Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan and I were bestfriends during our school days in Beijing, China. Yes, I stayed in China for about 6 years with my happy family. My father has its own legacy to take care of so to maintain everything as stable as always we have to move from one place to another place. I have a brother. Kim Junmyeon. Everyone knows him. The hottest guy and the most caring person in the school. That’s why we called him Suho. We are only 2 years apart. Only 2 years. But he loves me, though.

Me and Luhan aparted when he told me that he’s going to Korea. As an exchange student. I was happy for him, although my insides can’t accept the fact. The first year in Korea was fine, although its quite challenging for him. We contacted for almost all the time until one day he became rarely contacting me. He told me that he auditioned for JYP Entertainment, his steps on becoming a successful singer. That would always be his dream, but his parents didn’t wish for that. And, he didn’t succeed. It’s okay, try again, I’ll always support him from behind.

Another news come into my world. Luhan is going to be a singer! One of SM Entertainment staff scouted him during his shopping time. I’m really happy, knowing that Luhan going to achieve his dream.

By the end 2008, my family has to go back to Korea due to some reasons. We went back to Seoul as my brother finished his high school and going to enter a university. Yonsei University is my father’s choice. And he accepted. The same university as Luhan’s. I found out about Luhan’s debut when I saw his trailer in YouTube. And I realized, it has been months since he didn’t contact me anymore. Does he still remember me? I have no idea. Maybe he’s busy. Debuting, right?

“I met Luhan at the university just now.” One day my brother said just after coming back from his place. My responds was like, I don’t know. Should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter