Everything is just a mistake

It's Ok, I Don't Love You Either!

Flashback

"Yah, Cho Kyuhyun," Changmin appeared from behind where Kyuhyun was having his lunch at the cafeteria within the police academy, slapping hard on the back of Kyuhyun's head with an envelope, "You got another love letter."

Kyuhyun scoffed as he tried to swallow the noodles before he glared at Changmin, "Do you want to die?"

"Here is the letter." Changmin ignored the glare and threw the letter on the table. Kyuhyun took a glance at the letter with neat handwriting on the envelope and returned his attention to his lunch.

 

"Not going to look at it?" Changmin took the letter and waved in front of Kyuhyun.

"Throw it away." Kyuhyun replied.

"Why so heartless?" Being curious, Changmin opened the envelope on behalf of Kyuhyun, "She could be a real pretty lady."

"I have no time for all this," Kyuhyun answered, "I am not that playboy Choi Siwon."

"But he isn't dating any female here, though many had voiced out their interest at him..." Changmin shut his mouth when he felt another glare that came from Kyuhyun. Oh right, both of them were not in good terms at all, for some weird reason.

 

"Anyway!" Changmin cleared his throat and opened the folded letter, "Lets see who is this admirer this time..."

"Just throw away, I am not going to reply it." Kyuhyun repeated again, rolling his eyes as he took a mouthful of soup.

"It says... 'Kyuhyun hyung'..." Changmin trailed off and blinked his eyes at the stunned Kyuhyun, "It is a guy this time!!"

Kyuhyun almost choked with his food. A...guy?!

"Woah, I didn't know you appeal to guys too..." Changmin looked up and down at his friend, "Did I missed anything that others can see and I can't?"

"Yahhh!" Kyuhyun snapped at Changmin, "I am not gay!"

"I didn't say you are!" Changmin rolled his eyes, "But it might be a....hidden secret that probably you yourself won't know, until you got the taste of it."

Kyuhyun slammed his hand on the back of Changmin's head, and stood up to get away from this ridiculous situation.

 

"Yahh Cho Kyuhyun!" Changmin caught up with Kyuhyun and threw his arm around Kyuhyun's nape. Kyuhyun tried to struggle out, but Changmin was way too strong for him, "Shim Changmin! Get off from me before I throw you over the shoulder!"

"Hahaha ya right as if you can do that," Changmin brushed off the threat easily, "I wasn't done with that conversation yet."

Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes at the mischievous look coming from Changmin, "There is nothing to talk about, because I am NOT gay. Period. Full stop."

"Yah yah yah but, like I said, it could be a hidden part of you, that is waiting to be exploded when the time has come..." Changmin explained his theory, "So will you be a top or bottom?"

"Yahhhhhhh Shim Changmin! I swear I will break your neck if you are to continue with this topic! And I don't have time for both men and women, so just stop with this stupid idea in your head." Kyuhyun swayed himself out from Changmin and stomped off before Changmin spilled out more embarrassing words.

 

Top...bottom....what kind of rubbish has he been reading about?! And as if I am going to be bottom for ANYONE!! 

.....

.....

.....

Yah why am I thinking of this?! No! I AM NOT A GAY!

 

Just when he was about to turn a corner, he slammed himself into another person who happened to turn from the other side. Both of them collied on the floor after knocking down each other, with the person over him. He rubbed his temple and shook his head to regain his focus, and cursed inwardly when he saw the person above him was none other than Choi Siwon. Siwon did the same to ensure his head was alright, and frowned when he saw it was Kyuhyun who knocked onto him.

"Watch where you are going!" Siwon scolded.

"You should watch where you are going!" Kyuhyun sulked.

Siwon narrowed his eyes, "This is not the first time you missed a step or twisted your legs and slammed onto me. Be responsible with your action."

"Yahhh those were just accidents!" Kyuhyun argued, "And you are the one on top of me now!" He flushed instantly after he said that, as Changmin's words came to his mind.

 

"So will you be a top or bottom?"

 

Siwon widened his eyes noticing the slight shade of pink formed on the cheeks under him, that he wanted very much to have a feel under his touch. He gulped with a mouthful of saliva to wet his dry throat, indulging the sight subconciously as he sees Kyuhyun like a lost blushing bunny. For a minute, Kyuhyun blushed further with the look that Siwon was showing, especially when more of Changmin's words came to his head...

 

"But it might be a....hidden secret that probably you yourself won't know, until you got the taste of it."

 

STUPID SHIM CHWANG!! ALL YOUR FAULT!! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!

 

Kyuhyun snapped back to reality and pushed Siwon off from him. Siwon regained his mind as well with the push, and let out a fake cough as he straightened himself up. Both fell into an awkward silence once they were up standing on the ground, not daring to take another look at each other. 

"I...am going this way..." Siwon pointed at the direction where Kyuhyun came from at first.

Kyuhyun nodded and scrambled off to the other direction without saying anything else. 

 

As for Siwon... He couldn't stop watching Kyuhyun ran away towards the other direction, not knowing the reason to do so...himself.

--------------------

 

Present

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!"

 

Siwon and Kyuhyun looked at each other bewlideredly, couldn't believe what had exactly happened to them. on the bedsheet, plently of them, with mixture of sweats that wet the bedsheet entirely. Sticky stuck in between their buttholes and they could feel the soreness when they poked in the holes with their fingers. Their softened pricks were aching as well, as if they had overused them with just one night. Messy hair with strands sticking out all over their heads and...

Kyuhyun looked down on his chest to inspect closer and realised...there were deep shades of hickeys planted at the areas near his puffy s that looked as though they were being pinched for hours. Siwon as well, took a closer look to his body and...found that there were light scratches and bruises on his arms. He brought his hands over his shoulders, and he could feel the marks on his shoulders. Perhaps, his back could be in the same situation too...

 

And the final conclusion of what had happened the previous night clicked in their heads at the same time. They gasped and pointed their sticky finger at each other, looking rather astonished as they shouted.

 

"YOU ME!" 

 

"Yah!! I you?!" Siwon puffed, with his furious eyes looking unbelievably at Kyuhyun who shouted the same words as him.

"Yess! You did!!" Kyuhyun bellowed, "Otherwise..." He pressed his finger near to Siwon, "How could you explain this!?"

Siwon backed off a little with the sudden shove of the sticky finger near his face, "I..."

"And what is this?!" Kyuhyun pointed at his chest where the hickeys are with the other hand, "ALL THESE ON ME! YOU DID IT!!"

"Yah!" Siwon swayed Kyuhyun's hand away, "Then what about this?!" He threw his own sticky finger at Kyuhyun, "You me too! And all these, yah, are you a cat? Or a tiger?!"

"How would I know?! You could have scratched yourself! But this, this and..." Kyuhyun pointed at each hickeys on his chest, "this, are all done by you!! You ert!!"

"ert?!" Siwon bellowed, "You call me a ert?!"

"Yah!! You planted all these on me, and shoved your into me and me! Don't you dare say it wasn't you!" Kyuhyun growled, glaring with daggers at the equally puffing Siwon, "It hurts damn badly... How many times you screwed me?!"

"I...couldn't remember... But... Yah!! You did the same to me too!" Siwon yelled, "My hurts too!"

 

Kyuhyun flushed, and he couldn't deny that it could be him who did that. All the evidences in this room with the strong scent of , with just him and Siwon on the bed, totally and the proofs that were left behind...

 

They had . Definitely.

 

The last thing he could remember, was that he was drinking with Siwon. So, somewhere somehow, they were brought to Siwon's apartment and under the effect of the alcohol...they were in heat and in need and therefore...

They had . With each other.

 

But why... Why didn't he stop the from happening? Yeah, he was drunk, so was Siwon. But...he detests this egoistic, irritating and annoying guy! He should have punch and kick the guy off the bed when he was being touched! That should be the most logical thing to do so... But why...on earth did he allow Choi Siwon to touch him AND screw him inside and upside down?!

 

No wait... Siwon hates him too... So... he shouldn't be making his move as well, isn't it?! AND allowing him to screw him back?! 

Not to mention that everything happened in just one freaking drunk night, where both can't seem to remember a single bit or detail about the .

 

There must be something wrong, VERY VERY wrong in this whole situation. He knew he is not a gay, same goes to Siwon. He is never interested in Siwon, same goes to Siwon. So, what led to the outcome of this morning?!

 

"But it might be a....hidden secret that probably you yourself won't know, until you got the taste of it." A small voice ringed at the back of his head...

 

"Arggghhh~~! THIS IS TOTALLY INSANE!"

 

The more Kyuhyun tried to reason out his thinkings, the more of the hangover effect kicks in. Kyuhyun groaned as he pulled his knees up to his chest and held his thobbing head in his hands, banging his hurting head against his knees trying to ease the pain. Siwon took notice of Kyuhyun was trying to do, so he advanced closer to Kyuhyun, and took his wrists to stop him from hurting him even further.

"Hey.." Siwon tried, but Kyuhyun ignored him, "Hey hey."

"Go away..." Kyuhyun mumbled.

"Hey Cho Kyuhyun..." Siwon called out once more, tugging harder on the wrists.

"I said GO AWAY YOU ERT!" Kyuhyun cried.

"Yah!! I...." Siwon wanted to started another argument but he stopped himself and pulled Kyuhyun to face up firmly, "Listen! I know what had happened is wrong, absolutely wrong. And we can't even remember a single thing on how it happened."

Kyuhyun glared at Siwon but he did not make another word to show his displeasure.

 

"What is done, is...done..." Siwon bit his lips as he tried to process the reasonable words in his head, "I...will take...responsibility..."

"I don't want." Kyuhyun rejected straight.

"Don't make it sound like you are the victim here.." Siwon accused but earned a death glare from Kyuhyun, "I mean, aishhh...! I did not know what went wrong in the first place, but you appeared in my apartment! I am a victim too! You screwed my too!"

"Do I look as though I am a willing party to be in your apartment?!" Kyuhyun threw a pillow from behind right at Siwon's annoying handsome face.

Siwon grabbed hold of the flying pillow and swatted it the side, "But you are here. I am sure, VERY SURE, I wasn't the one who dragged you here. I was concussed, heavily drunk that I lost all my senses!"

"I was too! I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA how did I ended up here!" Kyuhyun cried, clenching onto the blanket that covered his bottom tightly.

"I am already saying that I will take responsibility even though you are partly blamed too," Siwon closed his eyes wanting very much this to be a nightmare, "I will compensate..."

"I don't want!" Kyuhyun rejected again.

"You..." Siwon stopped with his words and frowned at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun stared right back at the handsome face, and there they started a round of staring game where none wants to back down with their ferocious stares.

 

Then an image of a pair of big doe eyes came to Siwon's mind,  staring at him when they rubbed their sweaty bodies against each other as they moved in rhythm, so daring and loving as if the eyes were admiring the view.

Those were Kyuhyun's eyes in his head.

 

So bright and dazzling... And he was sure, he was drowned...in both his head and in front of him...

 

 

Just then...

 

A click like a door was opened came outside of the room. Siwon flung his head towards the direction of the living room, but he remained silence to hear more outside the bedroom.

 

"Siwon...?" A female voice came from outside of the bedroom.

 

"Damn!! Sooyoung!" Siwon whispered harshly and threw himself out of the bed.

"Your...YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!" Kyuhyun realised the danger he got himself into, and he went straight into panic mode. He jumped out of the bed as well, not caring a bit of him had nothing on him.

Both tossed their heads around searching for their clothes recklessly, and they collied at one point where both bodies fell to the ground, with Kyuhyun lying on top of Siwon.

"Yahh! Watch where you are going!!" Siwon lectured.

"Stop touching!!!" Kyuhyun hissed when he found Siwon had his hands on his sore . He tried to wriggle up from the fall, but unknowingly had their belows rubbed against each other.

"Stop moving!" Siwon groaned as he felt his below being rubbed against by Kyuhyun's. He bit his lips to control a moan leaking out of his mouth and prevent himself from getting way too aroused with the rub.

 

"Siwon? Are you still sleeping..?" Sooyoung called out once more.

Siwon pushed Kyuhyun off from him, with a cry came from Kyuhyun for he had landed on the ground directly on his sore . Siwon wanted to help Kyuhyun up, but his head snapped at the door when he heard Sooyoung getting neared to the bedroom.

"Siwon, are you inside?"

 

Siwon dashed across the room and locked the door immediately, "Yes, I am inside..."

"Why did you lock the door?" Sooyoung asked, with a slight annoyance in her tone.

"I...need to settle some issues..." Siwon tried to explain, while he signaled Kyuhyun to get dressed despite the stickiness on his body.

"Why are you so secretive?"

"I...I wasn't wearing anything..." Which is kind of true...

"Oh please Siwon, don't be silly... This is not the first time I have seen you ..." Sooyoung teased.

 

Ignoring Sooyoung's babbles outside the room, Siwon proceeded to wear his clothes.  Not caring about their sticky bodies and the strong smell of that lingered in the room for the entire night, the priority at the moment was to settle the lady waiting impatiently for Siwon. Once they were both done fully clothed, they shot a glance at each other.

"How am I going to get out of here?!" Kyuhyun whispered.

"I will pull her out later, so you have to stay quiet until we are both out." Siwon ran with the best possible solution in his head, "Then you have the chance to get out. The door is equiped with auto-lock so you don't have to worry about that."

"And what about these?" Kyuhyun pointed at the mess on the bed.

"I...will settle that later..."

 

Kyuhyun nodded agreeing to everything, as he knew the consequence of what will happen if they were to start a bickering at this point of time, which will lead to more damage within this apartment.

Siwon threw a glance at Kyuhyun, with a rather mixed feeling which he can't describe at the moment, before he opened the door to sneak out and closed it before Sooyoung could peek into the room.

 

"What took you so long...? Oh god Siwon!!" Kyuhyun could hear the squeal from Sooyoung, "What is that smell? How much did you drink last night?"

Kyuhyun sat on the bed and groaned with the sting on his , but was soon to settle comfortably on the soft surface, though the bed was in a total mess. Everything just seems like a dream, no...more like a nightmare to him. He was almost caught by Siwon's girlfriend of sleeping with her boyfriend, and being so secretive as if he was a ty third party between them. What kind of joke is this?!

All these things that happened to him ever since he met Siwon again, are like a continuous cycle of jokes on him. And this joke had just topped his list of jokes that happened in his life. Most ridiculous joke ever, that took his ity away...

 

Oh yes...he almost forgot...that this was his first time to be a bottom for someone...

 

And no doubt, for a straight guy like Siwon, that was his first time...too...

 

What the hell have we done?!

--------------------

"Siwon?" Sooyoung nudged at Siwon's arm, trying to get the dazed man back on earth, "Siwon? Are you listening to me?"

Siwon blinked his eyes and had his attention on Sooyoung, "Oh I am sorry, what are you saying?"

"I was saying, I am free today," Sooyoung s her hand in the crook of Siwon's arm, "Shall we go back to your apartment, and have private time...? Is been a long time since we..."

 

"No!" Siwon breathed in panic, and soon to realise his little outbreak, "I mean... I...got a huge hangover... I think I will need a day of rest."

Sooyoung narrowed her eyes curiously at Siwon, "Are you hiding something from me?"

"What?" Siwon shook his head, "No of course... I mean, what can I hide from you, right? Hahahaha..."

"Siwon..." Sooyoung placed her hands over Siwon's face and caressed the slightly stubbly surface.

Siwon overlapped his hands on top of Sooyoung's, "Yes, my girl?"

 

Sooyoung smiled and leaned forward with her eyes closed, wanting to get a kiss from Siwon. Siwon obeyed and remained still waiting for Sooyoung's initiative. But when her lips touched his own, an image of him kissing and a pair of plump lips came to his mind. Then his vision went down to the milky neckline, the sweaty chest and puffy s, the flabby tummy and the y below... And he was hovered over this beautiful body in his mind...

 

Kyuhyun...the body that appeared inside his head...was Kyuhyun's...

 

"I want...to... have with you..."

 

Siwon pushed Sooyoung away abruptly, looking staggered with his eyes widely opened like a goldfish. Sooyoung frowned at Siwon, and getting frustrated with Siwon who had rejected her twice in a row. 

"Siwon, what do you mean by this?!" Sooyoung sulked.

"I..." Siwon ruffled his hair, trying to think appropriately, "I am sorry... But...I..." He fidgetted his eyes around and decided that probably getting away from Sooyoung would be a better option, "I need to go." He stood up but Sooyoung stopped him by pulling him back.

"Choi Siwon!" Sooyoung whined.

Siwon removed Sooyoung's hands on him, and sighed heavily, "I...I will call you again. I need to settle some issues first..."

 

Within seconds, he escaped from the cafe and away from Sooyoung, scrambling out with a racing heart. His frantic mind gets even more panicky as he got an hinge through the fuzzy memory of the previous night, that he was the one who started it...

 

He was the one who showed the interest in doing with Kyuhyun...in his drunken state.

 

He was the one....who started it...

 

In a flash, he reached his apartment, hoping that Kyuhyun had not left. He needs to see Kyuhyun immediately and to clarify all the doubts. On why he started it, and why Kyuhyun did not reject him...

But as much as he hoped, he knew Kyuhyun would never want to be in his apartment for a single second more. Siwon walked into the empty apartment, finding nothing was left behind. The bed was tidied, with clean bedsheet and pillows. The smell of was gone, replaced by a strong aroma of air freshener.

There wasn't a tiny hint of and...Kyuhyun's scent within the bedroom.

 

And weird that he was actually...disappointed to know that his apartment was empty and cleaned...

 

A call broke his train of thoughts. It was Hyukjae.

"Hey good morning sir!" Hyukjae's cheery tone rang through his ear.

"Morning.." Siwon murmured, still lost in his own world.

"Has Kyuhyun left?" That got his attention.

"Kyuhyun??" Siwon asked anxiously.

"Yeah. Because me and Donghae did not know where Kyuhyun stays, so we decided to let him stay in your house for a night." Hyukjae explained, unaware with the seriousness of the situation, "We thought of checking on Kyuhyun the next morning, but I thought of asking you how is he first..."

 

SO THE MAIN CULPRITS ARE LEE HYUKJAE AND LEE DONGHAE! 

 

Siwon pinched his temple with his eyes closed, trying as hard to stay calm from Hyukjae's confession, "So...you are the one who brought Kyuhyun to my house..."

"Yeah, we thought bringing the two of you together can build closer bond and less bickering will happen."

 

Indeed...very close...till there is no gap in between us at all, idiot...

 

"Siwon...?" Hyukjae called out for Siwon when he realised the silence took over the phone.

"He...left...in the morning." Siwon sighed heavily.

"Did...something happened?" Hyukjae asked, noticing the heavy sigh coming from Siwon.

 

Yeah...something big...HUGE had happened, all thanks to you two idiots...

 

"Nothing... I am just...having a big hangover right now." Siwon sat on the couch in the living room, biting his bottom lip as he let his sore touched the soft surface.

"Great that we are having a day off. Use it to have a good rest!" Hyukjae cheered, giving out a loud chuckle as though mocking Siwon.

 

Yeah... I really need to have a good rest...before everything else...

 

Siwon ended the call and slumped the back of his head on the edge of the couch, with his eyes shutted from the environment. But instead of having his heart and mind calmed from the event, his mind had images of Kyuhyun running uncontrollably within.

The images of sweaty Kyuhyun under him, blushing and for more...

.....

 

"This is outrageous!!" Siwon opened his eyes and placed his hands over his head as he slouched forward to his knees, "What is wrong with me?! Why would I be asking that question to him, and doing it with him till it hurts?! How many rounds did we went through and WHY DIDN'T HE REJECT ME?!"

Siwon cried as he tried to reason his confusion, but there is no answer to those queries at all. Unless Kyuhyun has the answer himself, otherwise...this is going to be the deepest mystery ever...

 

Just then, a text notification appeared on his phone. Siwon took the phone sighing to himself, but he widened his eyes when he saw the sender of the message.

 

"Everything that happened the previous night is just a mistake. I did not want to remember it or talk about it again. So... Lets pretend that nothing of that sort had happened..."

 

"Pretend...that nothing had happened..." Siwon mumbled to himself as he read the message from Kyuhyun. 

 

Pretend...can we...?