Beyond Speechless

It's Ok, I Don't Love You Either!

Flashback

Kyuhyun walked into the lecture for a theory on crime investigation, and the moment he looked up from his notes as he was reading while making his way to the lecture room, he frowned when he saw the crowd around the handsome yet annoying person in the middle of the room. 

"Just my luck." Kyuhyun sighed under his breath, to know in having this lecture with Siwon.

 

"Hey Kyu!" A voice shouted at the corner of the room, with his hand waving to get Kyuhyun's attention.

The hand belonged to one of his friends in the academy, Choi Minho.

Kyuhyun ignored the eyes that looked at him as he walked past the noisy crowd, including Siwon's, and sat next to Minho.

"Woah, you are so gloomy. Whats wrong?" Minho asked.

"I didn't know he is in here too." Kyuhyun pointed at the limelight, "And the girls are drooling over him, practically."

"Yeah, they were squealing when he walked in earlier. Especially that Stephanie Hwang. She was flashing her eye lashes that I almost thought she was going to have a fits." Minho told the scene that Kyuhyun had missed.

"Are they serious to be police or they have other motives?" Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at the situation.

 

And just when he was about to bring his eyes down at his notes, Kyuhyun noticed Siwon was glaring at him. Siwon must have heard him...

"Siwon." The Stephanie called out for Siwon to get his attention back, smiling as sweetly as ever, "Are you free after this?"

But before she could have his answer, the lecture started, with Senior Inspector Park Jungsu walking in.

 

Right after the class commenced, Jungsu announced for pair work in a presentation. At once, the girls flocked towards Siwon to get him as their partner.

"Wow. Impressive." Minho remarked.

"Whatever," Kyuhyun grabbed Minho's hand, "As long as you are my partner for this."

"Of course... Who will reject smartbrain as my partner?" Minho grinned.

But before Kyuhyun could tell Jungsu about the arrangement, Jungsu destroyed the dreams of the girls in the room, by making Siwon as Kyuhyun's partner.

 

"WHAT?!" Siwon and Kyuhyun both stood up at the same time, and hissed at each other before Jungsu ordered them to be quiet. 

"Sir. This must be a mistake." Siwon started off, "I can't be working with him again."

"Yah, I should be the one who is saying that." Kyuhyun growled.

Siwon slammed his hands on the table and turned his face at Kyuhyun, "Who was the one who almost got us "killed" in the previous mock mission?"

"WHO was the one who "saved" your life in dismantling the bomb?" Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes, not backing out in a single bit.

"You are NOT a bomb expert. How could you sidetrack thinking you are really that intelligent to dismantle that bomb?" Siwon rebuked, poking ferociously on the table to make his point

"I am that confident, what can you do?" Kyuhyun snarled.

"Over confidence can ruin your logical thinking." Siwon warned.

"Ya, but I wondered whose credit was that to have a grade A for that mock mission." Kyuhyun threw the final shot and that made Siwon clenched his teeth even tighter because...that was an undeniable truth. They did got a grade A for the mock mission previously.

 

Yet, both were not willing to back down at all, with continous stares at each other, until a slam came from Jungsu.

"This is an order. Both of you have to work together, for the presentation." Jungsu affirmed on his stand.

"But sir!" Kyuhyun protested of course, "I am going to partner with Minho!" 

"He can find someone else." Jungsu narrowed his eyes at Minho, which made Minho nodded his head nervously.

"He can find someone else too." Kyuhyun pointed at Siwon, "Among his admirers!"

 

Jungsu looked at the hopeful girls who were pleading with their watery eyes, but he remained at his decision, "My order is final. Now get to work."

Seeing that there is no way they could bargain for another chance, Siwon stood up and moved himself to sit next to Kyuhyun, sulkingly with his hands folded across his chest. Minho shrugged his shoulders looking apologetic at Kyuhyun before he left to find a new partner.

Kyuhyun stared at the handsome man unwillingly, hoping that this would be another joke on him, hoping Sir Park Jungsu could turn around and scream "APRIL'S FOOL DAY!" though it was not a day of fool at the moment.

 

"Don't look at me like this. I did not want this too." Siwon sulked.

Kyuhyun let out a deep sigh and brought his attention back at his notes, "How can he live in the delusion thinking that we can work well?"

"Maybe...we really could...if we..." Siwon mumbled, but was interrupted by Kyuhyun who was shaking his head repeatedly, "Impossible. You can't stand me."

Siwon widened his eyes, "How could it be solely my problem? You can't stand me too..."

 

Just then, Stephanie stood in front of Siwon, looking pitiful like a lost puppy at Siwon.

"Siwon... I really want to work with you..." Stephanie played with her fingers as she spoke, "But Sir didn't allow the change even though I pleaded him... So...since we can't work together, can we...go for a dinner as a make up?"

"Make up?" Siwon arched his brows with confusion. What is she trying to say? Why did he had to make up for her?

 

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and pretended that he was invisible, not wanting to hear how Siwon sweettalk to these girls.

But surprisingly, Siwon though sounded gentlemanly, it was obviously he was rejecting Stephanie's offer.

 

"I am sorry, but WE need to work this discussion out until the real presentation." Siwon smiled with his dimples showing, and pointed at Kyuhyun, emphasizing the WE refering to him and Kyuhyun, "So I guess I wouldn't have the time..."

Kyuhyun let out a mocking smirk, but was not noticed by the mesmerised Stephanie, for she was dazzled by the dimples flashing in front of her.

"Its.....fine..." Stephanie returned a sweet smile, "I will work hard too, so next time I can be pair with you on the next assignment." 

"Erm.. Sure." Siwon agreed, and Stephanie skipped away, assuming that she will have the chance with Siwon.

 

"You are such a hypocrite." Kyuhyun muttered.

"What?" Siwon snapped.

"Never mind." Kyuhyun took his notes and shoved them to Siwon, "Lets get it over and done with."

 

Siwon wanted very much to bicker with Kyuhyun for his rudeness, but seeing how Kyuhyun was getting serious in the assignment, he took the notes and started to work on it as well. Soon...the bickering somehow vanished in the air, with more earnest discussion going on between them.

 

And Jungsu who was observing, nodded his head with satisfaction for he had once again witnessed how the pair could work well, if they were not in the arguing mode.

 

They could really make a great team...

-------------------

Present

In the moving van towards the destination, Donghae and Hyukjae constantly making fun of Kyuhyun and his crossdress.

"This dress is hot." Donghae teased, touching the fabric of the dress where Kyuhyun's leg was.

"If I did not know you, I wouldn't know you are guy under this dress." Hyukjae chuckled.

"Did you crossdress often?" Jongwoon asked out of the sudden.

"No of course." Kyuhyun frowned, "I am not that ert." He took a glance at Siwon, "I am just obeying someone's order.... Yah hyung! Where is your hand going to?!" Kyuhyun slapped on Hyukjae's fingers that were tickling his exposed knees, and moving up further up to caress the meaty thighs.

"We are the partners for this operation, I need to get used to you, Kyuhyun ah." Hyukjae explained, "And oh my, your skin is so smooth~"

 

Siwon who was drinking water from his bottle almost choked and had the water spilled from his mouth. His team heard the slight commotion from the inspector and turned to him wiping the dripping water from his face.

"Sir, are you alright?" Ryeowook asked, handing a piece of tissue paper to Siwon.

Siwon nodded frantically, receiving the tissue from Ryeowook as he cleaned himself. 

 

When he was done with his cleaning, the first thing he noticed, was the look from Kyuhyun suspiciously. Giving out a few fake coughs, Siwon averted his eyes away from Kyuhyun, and continued with his drinking as if nothing had happened earlier on. Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes, thinking that Siwon must be judging him at some point of times. 

 

Isn't you who started all these rubbish?

 

Almost reaching the destination, Amber passed a earpiece to each of them, "Sir, the connection is cleared."

"Good." Siwon clipped on the earpiece, "We will communicate through the earpiece in the club. No one should act without my order." He threw a glimpse at Kyuhyun as he was saying the last part.

"Yes sir." The team was ready and all set for the operation.

 

With the vehicle parked at a distance from the club, the team stepped down and had their preparation checked again before the operation.

"Our main aim is not just to catch Snakehead, but to fish out the main mastermind behind his act. Do not alert him to give him a chance to run, understood?" Siwon gave out the order, while the others nodded, "Yes sir!"

"Good. Donghae and Amber will get in first. Followed by Jongwoon and Ryeowook. Hyukjae and Kyuhyun, you will be the next and I will be last to enter."

"Yes sir!"

"Any suspicious movement, alert immediately through the earpiece." Siwon pointed at the earpiece to make sure everything is connected.

 

"Yes sir!"

 

As they moved in action, Kyuhyun adjusted the dress on him, and fixed his blonde wig.

"How do I look, hyung?" Kyuhyun asked Hyukjae, and earned him a thumb up instantly, "No one will notice you as a guy for sure."

"So are we acting as couple?" Kyuhyun asked again.

"I think so... But...somehow it is awkward to see you as my "girlfriend". You are taller than me..."

 

"Quit with the talking and get moving." Siwon frowned, seeing how the two were not moving in.

"Yes sir." They walked pass Siwon, with Kyuhyun flipping his wig and brushed it against Siwon's face.

 

And Siwon thought he smelled a sweet yet faded scent... Not the kind from a perfume, but more like a natural scent that comes from Kyuhyun himself.

That...smells nice...

 

Siwon shook his head to get rid of the irritiating scent off his mind, and entered the club after the rest of his team.

Soon enough, the team was scattered in the club, watching closely at the crowd, hoping to spot Snakehead as soon as possible.

 

"Donghae, get closer the bar counter." Siwon took a quick glance in the club and had the positions in mind for his team to standby.

"Yes sir." Donghae obeyed and went off to the counter with Amber.

 

"Hyukjae and Kyuhyun, move to the dancefloor." Siwon ordered.

"Roger that." Hyukjae answered and dragged Kyuhyun to the dancefloor.

 

"But I don't dance!" Kyuhyun hissed at Hyukjae who was already in the midst of grooving his body all so naturally.

"Just dance with me, baby~" Hyukjae took Kyuhyun's hands and wriggled their bodies along the music.

Though it was awkward, but for the sake of the operation, Kyuhyun gave in and swayed his body with Hyukjae.

 

First it was embarrassing, but once Kyuhyun got used to it, he started to enjoy himself with Hyukjae, doing dancesteps that he never expected himself to do so along with the music.

"Woah that was cute!" Hyukjae teased, "Especially in that dress of yours and doing that cute wriggle moves~ That I almost thought you are a girl for sure.."

Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes but soon he smirked with a plan in his head. He stepped closer to Hyukjae and put his hands around Hyukjae, "Oppa~ Did you just say I am cute?" 

Hyukjae blinked his eyes with a total startled look at Kyuhyun, "You are scaring me, Kyuhyun ah!"

Kyuhyun pouted, "Oppa~"

 

Then he broke into a chuckle which earned himself a slap on his arm from Hyukjae, "Yah! Don't do that...!"

"WHAT ARE THE TWO OF YOU DOING?" Before Hyukjae could lecture Kyuhyun, came a bark through their earpieces.

From Siwon.

"I am flirting with him. Isn't it obvious? I am a GIRL now, and hyung is my 'boyfriend'. Of course I must do my part to act appropriately, right?" Kyuhyun mumbled through the earpiece.

"Don't get overhead of yourself Cho Kyuhyun." Kyuhyun swore he could hear the deep growl coming from Siwon.

Kyuhyun cursed out a rude comment but with his earpiece covered so Siwon could not catch that before he replied back, "Roger that, SIR~"

 

Siwon roamed around the club checking on almost single humans in the club, and finally, he spotted the wanted man. Snakehead was standing near the edge of the dancefloor, eyeing around the club suspiciously while a couple of youngsters were in front of him.

"Target spotted. North edge of the dancefloor." Siwon commanded, "Hyukjae and Kyuhyun tried to get near him. Ryeowook and Jongwoon, standby to corner him."

 

Though with the crowd, Siwon made sure the target never leave his eyes as he was on the move closer to Snakehead.

Hyukjae and Kyuhyun were about to dance through the dancefloor, but the music changed to a ballad out of the sudden. Everyone else dancing starting to hug their partners to dance intimately with the slow music. Hyukjae and Kyuhyun froze on the spot, as their movement might get dubious if they continued making their way without getting too obvious. So, in a rush, Kyuhyun pulled Hyukjae and crushed the head onto his fake s.

"Kyu....!!" Hyukjae started to protest, but Kyuhyun whispered harshly, "We will get caught if we don't act like the others around us."

"But..." Hyukjae pulled away from Kyuhyun's s, "Me landing on your s is no way normal too!" 

"We are at the club! Who will care about that? I bet some others are touching at even more private places..." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, "And I am taller than you, I can't land my face on your chest~"

Hyukjae wanted to argue, but came another bark from Siwon.

And it wasn't from the earpiece.

 

"He is looking the two of you now." Siwon growled, standing right behind Kyuhyun.

He took Kyuhyun's hand and swayed him around to face directly. Kyuhyun blinked his eyes at the sudden action, and frowned at the inspector.

"What are you doing?!" Kyuhyun hissed.

"Placed your head on me." Siwon ordered, "Now." 

Kyuhyun couldn't picture what is going on, and the next thing he knew, his face was buried on Siwon's chest.

A very toned and hard chest...

 

"You are getting way too much, trying to steal her away from me." Siwon then turned to Hyukjae and raised his voice a little, "We did had an arguement earlier, but that doesn't mean you can take her away."

Hyukjae frowned at the situation but was soon to realise when Siwon arrowed his eyes to where Snakehead was, trying to give the signal that they need to act to get away from being suspicious.

"Fine! You can have her back. Big deal. Her s are not that fantastic anyway. Pffff!" Hyukjae exclaimed and stomped right out of the dancefloor.

 

Once Hyukjae was out of the picture, Siwon whispered another command, "Get near to Snakehead, tell him you need the drug to cool yourself down."

"Yes sir." Hyukjae accepted the order, and looking as desperate as ever like he needs something to calm his emotion.

 

"Are you done pressing my face on your chest?" Kyuhyun mumbled against the chest, "I need some air."

Siwon released the grip and allowed Kyuhyun to look up, "What was that?"

"A chance to get near to Snakehead." Siwon explained briefly, "And he was looking at your 'fight'..."

"We were not that loud." Kyuhyun argued as he panted.

"But your action was." Siwon then looked down and Kyuhyun, who was puffing for air after being suffocated with his face crushed directly on the hard surface.

 

And he got lost in staring at the big doe eyes with the lashes flicking on him. And those blushes for the lack of air... And the plump glossy lips agaped to catch the air...

"Show off." Kyuhyun cut the thoughts that were running in Siwon's head.

"What?" Siwon frowned.

"You don't have to force my head on your chest. What are you trying to tell me? That your chest is so well-built and toned up?" Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

"I wasn't trying to tell you anything. Unless..." Siwon leaned forward to Kyuhyun which caused him to arch himself backwards a little, "You are feeling that way."

"What...?!" Kyuhyun gasped, and straightened himself, not wanting to show himself a pushover in front of the inspector.

 

Just then, a voice came into the earpiece, "Sir, I got him. He is getting to the back for more supply." Hyukjae reported.

"Hyukjae, you follow him right there. Team, standby at the back. Once he got hold of the drug, we will capture him." Siwon ordered.

"No, wait!" Kyuhyun shouted out of the sudden.

"What?" Siwon barked.

"This could be a trap!" Kyuhyun explained, "I have told you, Snakehead might be careful in dealing with people getting the drug from him. We need to..."

"You mentioned might. Which might not be the way." Siwon frowned, "I am the Inspector here, and I am your head. My order is..."

 

"AHHHHH!" Came a scream from the earpiece that broke whatever Siwon wanted to say.

 

"Hyukjae!" Siwon yelled over the earpiece.

Without thinking, Kyuhyun ran to the back where Hyukjae could have met with some danger.

"CHO KYUHYUN!" Siwon ran after him, while he barked another order over the earpiece, "BLOCK ALL THE EXITS AND FORBID ANYONE TO LEAVE THE AREA!"

 

This is such a mess up!!

-------------------

Following to the back of the club, Kyuhyun creeped in as quiet as possible, observing the dimmed area as he walked. There were couples who were making out, and people squatting down as if they were not feeling well. Ignoring the others, Kyuhyun continued till he reached a corner where a door was slightly opened. Just when he was about to push the door opened, a man walked pass, with his eyes narrowing right at Kyuhyun.

"Who are you...?" The man asked, "You have no business here."

Before he could answer, he was being turled around with someone pulling his arm.

 

"I told you not to run away whenever we are arguing." Siwon slammed Kyuhyun against the nearest wall, and cupped his face, "You know I will get worried when you are not with me, baby."

Kyuhyun blinked his eyes and frowned upon Siwon for his weirdness, but soon he noticed Siwon was acting with his eyes signaled quickly at the questioning man next to them.

"You should know, I don't like any other girls who are flirting with me." Siwon continued, with one of his hands moving down to Kyuhyun's waist, and pulled the man in red closer to him, "I only like you..."

 

The man next to them narrowed his eyes as he watched them having their conversation, still being doubtful at the pair.

Looking at the trap situation they were in, Kyuhyun took in a deep breath and threw his arms around Siwon's nape, with a sweet smile plastered on his face before he spoke in a fake girly voice, "I like you too, darling."

 

And without hesitation, he pulled Siwon's face closed to him and crushed their lips together. Siwon widnened his eyes with the shock on his face, for he never, never and ever would expect Kyuhyun to pull off this stunt. He froze on the spot with their lips connected, unable to continue with the act, as he stared at Kyuhyun blankly.

Seeing how the inspector not cooperating with the act, Kyuhyun pulled Siwon even closer, with their chests bumped against each other and deepening their kiss. Then, he arrowed his eyes towards the man who was still standing next to them, not moving an inch to leave them alone. Siwon blinked his eyes, taking in the hints from Kyuhyun and dropped his other hand to snake around Kyuhyun's waist. With the pull and grip, both closed their eyes and started to kiss passionately for the sake of the acting.

First the kiss was just a chaste one where lips were just placing on top of each other's surfaces, but soon the kiss started to get so real when they both titled their heads left and right, as if they were really enjoying the kiss. Kyuhyun let out a soft moan against Siwon's lips, while his hands started to fidget in Siwon's hair. Siwon had his hands caressing Kyuhyun's waist when the kiss began to get even more intimated, slurping out in tasting the sweet scent off from Kyuhyun's lips. Without knowing, Siwon ed his tongue into Kyuhyun's mouth, and interacted directly with the wet muscle inside. Kyuhyun gasped with meeting Siwon's tongue, but he allowed the access, letting the tongue to roam inside him, every inch in the hot and wet caverns. He tightened his eyes, feeling as insatiable as ever, for no one had kissed him the way Siwon did to him. And same for Siwon, who had never feel so much in a kiss that he wanted to savour every part of the area that he was tasting at the moment.

 

So sweet...so addictive...so...irresistible...

 

And the kissing continued until Kyuhyun moaned out loud into Siwon's mouth, that the both finally opened their eyes, looking as shock at each other. Kyuhyun pushed Siwon away slightly as he panted from the kiss earlier, while Siwon looked as horrified as ever.

That was...beyond speechless on his action.

 

WHAT AM I DOING?!

 

Once regained his breath and mind back, Kyuhyun looked around and found the man was gone.

"We need to find Hyukjae now." Kyuhyun announced, with his eyes throwing everywhere except on Siwon.

Siwon let out a fake cough and nodded, pushing the door which led them to the back alley of the club.

 

Walking out of the door, Siwon turned left and right, but found nothing within their sight. Siwon signaled Kyuhyun out and towards the left, while he made his way out to the right. Kyuhyun nodded, and pulled out the pistol under his dress, getting ready for any possible firing. Siwon did the same, having his pistol ready as he tip-toed to the right. 

After making a distance of about 100 metres away from the club, Siwon heard the shout from Kyuhyun.

"HE IS HERE!" Kyuhyun screamed. 

Siwon ran towards Kyuhyun, but was soon realised someone was aiming at Kyuhyun from the other side.

 

"BACK DOWN! 12 O'CLOCK!" Siwon shouted.

Kyuhyun who understood the code that they used during the mock misson at the police academy, squatted down and aimed at the direction where the suspect was, firing at the leg to take down the man.

"Ahh!" The suspect shouted, falling backwards due to the shot.

 

Siwon rushed over and pointed the gun right at the suspect  but it was not Snakehead.

"Where is he?!" Siwon shouted.

But the man refused to answer, glaring straight at Siwon.

"He must be somewhere further in." Kyuhyun deduced.

 

Just then, another gunshot was fired. Siwon and Kyuhyun were quick to dodge from the shots.

"Is Hyukjae alright?" Siwon asked in the midst of hiding.

"Yeah, he just got a hit on the back of the head." Kyuhyun answered.

"I NEED BACK UP AT THE BACK ALLEY!" Siwon barked through the earpiece, "And you," He looked at Kyuhyun, "Look after Hyukjae."

"What?!" Kyuhyun yelled, but Siwon was already up to fire back.

 

Kyuhyun took a good look at the person who was doing the firing, and realised that the person was Snakehead. When he finished the bullets from his gun, Snakehead dropped his gun and ran further into the alley.

"ITS HIM!" Kyuhyun exclaimed, and got his pistol up to chase the man.

"WAIT CHO KYUHYUN!" Siwon shouted, wanting to pull Kyuhyun back, but Kyuhyun was quick to follow the running man.

 

As he was feeling frustrated with himself, Donghae and Amber came running to him.

"Sir!" Donghae shouted, and gasped to find his friend lying cold against the wall.

"You stand here and call for help." Siwon commanded, right before he ran deeper into the alley after Kyuhyun.

 

He found Kyuhyun alone in the alley, where buildings were surrounding them. Kyuhyun was annoyed, for he missed the trail of Snakehead. Siwon grabbed Kyuhyun's arm to face him, "Do you know this is very dangerous?!"

Kyuhyun swayed his arm away, "If I didn't follow, we will lose him."

"And where is he now?" Siwon frowned, "This is what happened when you did not listen to order, thinking your ways are the correct one!"

Kyuhyun spat to the ground and poked on Siwon's chest, pushing the inspector backwards as he spoke, "You are the one who refused to listen. I told you Snakehead is a careful person, and look what happened to Hyukjae! He is counted lucky for Snakehead did not obtain a gun when his identity was exposed."

"You just refused to acknowledge your mistake, don't you?" Siwon snarled, with his furious eyes pouring at Kyuhyun.

"Same to you." Kyuhyun stared right into Siwon's eyes, not willing to give in any moment.

 

Just when they were bickering, Siwon and Kyuhyun roamed their eyes around to observe the surrounding. And soon enough, Kyuhyun saw the hiding Snakehead behind Siwon. He compressed his eyes together and stepped towards Siwon bringing their faces closer to each other, and mumbled as low as ever.

"9 o'clock behind you."

Then he pushed Siwon away and shouted, "You are so ignorant!"

"Not as arrogant as you!" Playing along, Siwon crushed Kyuhyun against the wall, with Kyuhyun locking his gaze on Snakehead who was nearing them with a wooden block on his hand.

"Weapon in his hand." Kyuhyun mumbled quickly, "Facing to the left."

Siwon nodded.

 

In a flash, Siwon turned around and kicked the wooden block off Snakehead's hand, having the block flying off to another direction. He landed another kick right at the stomach, causing Snakehead to topple backwards. Siwon took out his pistol and pointed at Snakehead. Snakehead was quick to stand still on his feet and glared directly at the inspector.

Kyuhyun stepped forward and next to Siwon, "You are not going to get away, Snakehead. Surrender now!"

Siwon turned his face and glanced at Kyuhyun, "Aren't you talking the obvious?"

"I am just making a point here." Kyuhyun rebuked, "And this is not the time for a bicker."

"I am not bickering with you." Siwon denied, "I am reasoning with you."

"Reasoning? You call this reasoning?" Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, "We are arresting a suspect and you are here, wasting time in making your point that you are the commander."

 

Snakehead took the opportunity and pulled out a knife, dashing towards the bickering pair.

"WATCH OUT!" Siwon screamed and grabbed Kyuhyun away from Snakehead, raising his arm to block from the attack.

 

A long cut was formed on Siwon's arm. Kyuhyun then took the chance, giving Snakehead no time to catch his breath and delivered a kick right at his legs, causing him to fall flat on the ground. He slammed himself over Snakehead and knocked the hand holding the knife repeatedly to the ground, to have the knife loosened from the grip. Once the knife was dropped, Kyuhyun flipped Snakehead and brought both his hands to the back, locking them under his hold despite the struggle. Siwon who did not care about his bleeding arm, took out the handcuff and cuffed Snakehead with the help from Kyuhyun.

 

"You are under arrest, Snakehead. For illegal drug dealing and attack on police officers." Siwon announced while Kyuhyun pulled Snakehead up, "You have the rights to remain silent, but whatever you said, will be the evidence in the court."

"And we will get to whoever mastermind behind you." Siwon added on.

 

The rest of the team and back up arrived together without Hyukjae, who was on the way to the hospital for the check. Amber gasped when she saw the cut on Siwon.

"I am fine." Siwon brushed Amber away, "There were some others working for Snakehead. Find them and bring them back to the station."

"Yes Sir." Amber responded and returned back to the club with Ryeowook and Jongwoon.

 

After Kyuhyun settled Snakehead in the police van, he got back to Siwon who was ordering the other officers for the search in th club.

"You need to clean that off." Kyuhyun pointed out.

"I said I am fine..." Siwon repeated but Kyuhyun grabbed Siwon and pushed him into the waiting ambulance.

"Stop trying to be a superman." Kyuhyun warned, "I will settle this for you." And he closed the door, not waiting for Siwon to bark at him.

 

Siwon slumbered himself on the flat mattress in the ambulance and sighed heavily.

What an eventful night...that everything happened so fast in a flash.

And once he had his mind calmed down, the memory brought back to where he and Kyuhyun kissed back in the club...

 

That ridiculous yet...unforgettable kiss...

--------------------

Kyuhyun walked into the hospital to check on Hyukjae and Siwon, the moment he sent the suspects back to the station. Hyukjae first appeared out of the emergency slot, having a bandage over his neck with Donghae next to him.

"Seems like you are fine." Kyuhyun stated.

"You are back as a man." Hyukjae teased.

"Ok, you are indeed fine." Kyuhyun sighed, "You can't expect me to walk around wearing that."

"You are cute in that, honestly." Hyukjae chuckled.

 

"And you dare to laugh at this point?" Donghae scolded, "You could have get even more injured gravely. Why so reckless?"

"Well, I thought he didn't realised my identity. Who knows, the moment he turned around, he hit me with a wooden block." Hyukjae recalled.

"You are lucky he was holding a wooden block. Because he got hold of a gun when we got to him." Kyuhyun shook his head, "I told you...and that idiot... Snakehead will not be so careless in the people he is dealing with..."

 

Just then, Sooyoung dashed into the hospital, panting heavily as she searched around.

"Oh Sooyoung?" Donghae called out.

"Donghae! Oh my I am so glad to see you!" Sooyoung ran towards the three of them, "Where is Siwon? Amber sent me a text saying he was hurt. I came as soon as possible."

 

And the said man appeared out of the curtain from the corner, with his arm covered in bandage.

"Siwon!" Sooyoung squealed and threw herself onto Siwon, "You are scaring me!"

Siwon was stunned with the hug, blinking his eyes in trying to get hold of the situation, and realised it was Sooyoung who was wailing over him.

 

And he looked around, to find Kyuhyun was watching him...

He brought his non-injured arm up and soothed on Sooyoung's back, "I am fine. Just got myself a cut. It was nothing."

"Nothing? Amber told me, the cut was bad." Sooyoung pulled away and held the bandaged arm to inspect.

"I am fine." Siwon took Sooyoung's hand and intertwined with his own, "I am a police, this cut is nothing."

"Who got you injured?! You are always so careful in all the operations..." Sooyoung asked.

 

Kyuhyun stepped forward wanting to explain, but Siwon interrupted him by placing his lips on Sooyoung's. Kyuhyun blinked his eyes taking in the kiss in front of him, and out of nowhere, a hint of downcast came upon him.

"I guess...we have to leave them alone now..." Hyukjae nudged at Donghae and Kyuhyun. Donghae nodded and helped Hyukjae out of the hospital, while Kyuhyun stood still to watch Siwon and his girlfriend sharing a chaste kiss.

 

Why am I getting so bothered watching him having a kiss with his girlfriend?

 

 

When Siwon opened his eyes, he smiled at Sooyoung, assuring that he is indeed fine. But his smile faded, when he noticed Kyuhyun was out of the sight.

"Siwon?" Sooyoung snapped her fingers at the blank-looking Siwon for his attention, "Shall we go now? You need the rest, after such havoc night."

"Erm...yeah sure..." Siwon smiled, bringing his thought on Kyuhyun to the back of his head.

 

Why am I getting so disappointed not seeing him there?

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Happy Valentine's Day! ^^