Payback Time

It's Ok, I Don't Love You Either!

Sooyoung took 2 cups of coffee out of the kitchen, smiling as she made her way closer to Siwon, who was having a dilemma in choosing a movie to watch. Placing the coffee on the coffee table, Sooyoung joined Siwon kneeling in front of the wide selection of her DVD collection.

"Haven't you decide yet?" Sooyoung grabbed Siwon's strong bicep as she asked.

Siwon twitched his lips and eyebrows upwards, holding 2 DVDs in his hands, "I am trying to select...to watch a romance or a horror movie."

"How about romance? I missed watching a romantic movie cuddling next to you." Sooyoung decided, and snuggled her head against Siwon's arm.

"Hmmm ok then." Siwon smiled, and placed the DVD into the player.

 

The moment the movie started, Sooyoung pulled Siwon to the couch, and continued with her snuggling against Siwon, Siwon chuckled and wrapped his arm around Sooyoung, allowing her to be even closer to him.

"You know," Sooyoung started, "I am sorry if my words were harsh the other day... About how you focus in your work and neglected me all the times."

Siwon sighed, as he ruffled Sooyoung's hair gently with his eyes fixed on the TV screen.

"I know that is the nature of your job," Sooyoung pouted, "But I just can't help feeling alone all the times."

"I know...just that..." Siwon sighed once more, "I can't just throw my work aside, especially when a case is going on and we are so close to end..."

Sooyoung tilted her head and glared at Siwon, "And is that my fault?"

Siwon surrendered, and zipped his mouth, not going to make another comment about his work.

 

Sooyoung nodded her head and resumed her position on Siwon's shoulder, "I know you are the section inspector, more responsibility and therefore need to be more cautious... But I am just asking for a few nights in a month to spend time together... Is that hard?"

"That is why I am here, right?" Siwon mumbled, "I am here, with you...spending time together.."

"Yeah," Sooyoung pouted, "After I begged you to have a night off, before you are turning the station into your first home."

Siwon laughed and pinched Sooyoung's cheek, "I must thank you instead?"

"Of course." Sooyoung reached out and pressed their lips together. 

 

Siwon closed his eyes to enjoy the kiss with Sooyoung, having his hands cupping the face to draw themselves closer. However, just when he was about to insert his tongue into Sooyoung's mouth, an image came into his head.

Of him kissing Kyuhyun... Kissing those plump lips...

And the image went on further with Kyuhyun into his mouth, that caused him to his tongue into the wet area behind the plump lips. He could even remember how sweet Kyuhyun tasted like, and those moans that aroused him deeply...

 

WHAT AM I THINKING ABOUT?!

 

Siwon snapped his eyes up and looked horrendously alarmed at the person in front of him. That was not Kyuhyun for sure... It was Sooyoung who he is kissing. So...why did Kyuhyun's face came to his mind? Pulling away from the kiss, which made Sooyoung to have a puzzled look on her face, Siwon blinked his eyes to return to earth, away from the disturbing images.

"The movie..." Siwon pointed out, and had his eyes fixed on the TV screen. Sooyoung narrowed her eyes, but without any interrogaton, she had her eyes on the screen as well.

 

And the movie went well for the next hour, with their hands caressing on the bare skin off from each other. Siwon seems to calm down from the earlier inner commotion, and started to have his head leaning onto Sooyoung, while his hands never stop to caress the back of her hands. And...that is all.

Something seems off somehow...

 

Sooyoung looked up at Siwon, when there is a kissing scene showing on the screen, assuming to have another round of kissing with Siwon. But all Siwon did, was to look down to smile at her before returning the attention back to the screen, or just placing chaste kisses on her forehead. 

That wasn't the way she planned in choosing to watch a romance movie.

Something is not very right...

 

Then, came another scene where the male lead took off his shirt, showing the bare milky top that made the female lead blushing like mad. Siwon widened his eyes, watching closely at the way they interact. The female lead couldn't help but to look at the male lead, from the top to the bottom, and the screen stopped at the topless chest where the pair of perky s were showing clearly on the screen. Without knowing himself, Siwon swallowed a lump down his throat, with his hands clenching into fists.

Because another image came into his head.

 

The total frontal Kyuhyun that he chanced upon the other day.

 

The milky chest that comes with a pair of puffy s... And the smooth-looking arms...the collarbones that looks so delicious...the fluffy tummy...and...

And everything else below...

 

Those sinful looking below...

Those...

 

Siwon gasped as he sat up straight, causing Sooyoung to sit up as well.

"Siwon...?" Sooyoung questioned. 

"Erm..." Siwon stammered as he stood up from the couch, grabbing a jacket to hold in front, "I...I just remember that I...I got...somethng important to attend too... Erm...yeah..." He stepped backwards, getting closer to the door.

"What?" Sooyoung stood up with a utterly shocking expression, "What are you talking about? You have a night off today! You said we are going to spend the night together!"

"I know I know... But...I really really need to settle some of the work...I mean ya...important work..." He was near to the door, and he twisted the doorknob and stepped out of Sooyoung's house, "I am sorry dear, but... I am sorry." And he closed the door without waiting for Sooyoung's reply.

 

Which is somehow a good thing, as Sooyoung threw a magazine that she grabbed from the coffee table and threw it across hitting the door as she screamed, "Yahhh Choi Siwon!!!"

 

Making his way successfully to his car, he slammed his head onto the steering wheel, a few times before he looked down at his below.

"Damn it!!!" He cursed.

 

He didn't want to admit at all, because it was so embarrassing. And the more he did not want to use it on Sooyoung, when he knew evidently, that the cause was not from Sooyoung. It will be extremely unfair...for him to do it with Sooyoung, when...his mind got zero images of her.

Siwon looked down at his below, and he sighed heavily.

"What am I going to do with you?" Siwon slammed his head on the steering wheel again and again, "Damn I need distraction!!!"

And he decided to go back to the police station, thinking that maybe work can help him with the diversion.

 

Divert his attention away from the hard on that he is having at the moment.

--------------------

 

Kyuhyun yawned as he walked into his team's office, with a cup of hot chocolate in his hand. As he sat on the chair, he glanced at the clock, and yawned once again when he took notice of the time.

Nine in the night. 

 

He took a sip of the hot choco and placed it on the table, before he flipped through the document. He was given the permission to conduct a search at Snakehead's nest, which will be taken place the next day. But always thinking a step further than the others, Kyuhyun was getting prepared for the search, only to find the decisive evidence and not wasting time on other unnecessary. So looking through the interrogation records that they had with Snakehead, he was trying to find the loopholes of his words, especially on the triad's name where he accidentally leaked out to Siwon during one of the interrogation.

But somehow, sleep was gradually taking over him, forbidden him from taking in anymore information. Surrending to his inner craving for a nap, he placed his hands and head on the table, just for an hour's power nap.

 

 

Siwon's junior was somehow tamed as he was near his team's office. He closed his eyes and sighed in the elevator, absolutely drained out having just a little strength left in him, for he was having a hard time to chase those annoying images off his head. Fortunately for him, as he was near the station, his inner self managed to gain the peace, effortlessly, which he thought as a miracle.

So of course, he was utterly stupefied when he saw someone sleeping in the office at the late hour, and that someone was none than...

 

Cho Kyuhyun.

 

Siwon braked the moment he caught sight of Kyuhyun and looked down at his below anxiously. To his relief, there wasn't any reaction from his junior. So he assumed the earlier "", was a mistake. How could he get a just by having images of a man, and this man is not just anyone else but his arch enemy!

Unacceptable!

 

He scoffed at himself as he took another glance at the sleeping Kyuhyun, and made his way to his room. But as he passed Kyuhyun, Siwon noticed the document that he was reading on, along with a cup of hot choco. It seems like Kyuhyun has the intention to stay up late in the station for the search on the next day. Siwon got closer to Kyuhyun, and took the file from the table, making no sound to wake Kyuhyun up. He then, flipped through the file, and found that Kyuhyun had made many vital points regarding the search. And each point was critical...

"You are still the same." Siwon muttered, having his eyes flicked at Kyuhyun and back to the file, "Still so..."

"Hmmmm..." Kyuhyun murmured in his sleep. Siwon had his attention on Kyuhyun when he heard the quet response from Kyuhyun.

 

"Still so...intelligent." Siwon finished his thought.

"Hmmmm... Hmmmm...." Kyuhyun stirred, making more quiet moans.

 

Siwon froze in his position, hearing more of the sleeptalking from Kyuhyun, that caused an unknowing current within his body. He stared at the sleeping boy who was mumbling unfamiliar syllabus which in Siwon's ears, sound so....

Not thinking much, he lowered down himself to be on the eye level at Kyuhyun's sleeping face. 

It was now, that he realised how peaceful looking Kyuhyun can be when he is asleep.

 

Just like a baby.

 

Out of his control, he brought his hand up, getting closer to where the puffing cheeks are. Like a magnet pulling him to have a feel on the cheeks.

As slowly...as unhurriedly...

But just when he was about to reach his goal...

 

"What are you doing?" Kyuhyun glared at Siwon with his big and judgy almond eyes, "Sir."

 

Siwon stoned with his hand in the air, with an extremely bewildered look on his handsome face. And Kyuhyun remained at his position, his narrowed eyes were still on Siwon, watching to see what Siwon is really up to. But as he stared, he was astonised to find how addictive the eyes that Siwon has. Together with the long lashes and thick eyebrows that brought the gleam out from his eyes, Kyuhyun thought that was...

 

Amazing...

 

And Siwon was caught with Kyuhyun's intense stares on him, unable to ponder on a logical excuse. Because all he could think of, was how pretty Kyuhyun's eyes at such close contact in front of him.

 

Really pretty...and sparkling with soul...

 

They stayed in their own position, indulging the silence presence between the two of them, unaware of the ticking clock.

Till...a voice that broke the eye connection, making both turned towards the door entrance.

 

"Oh Sir Choi, you are still here?" A policeman in uniform called out.

Siwon blinked his eyes frantically, biting his lips as he stood up from his bending position, "Yes. I am here to get on with the case."

"Oh great. Must be really busy with the case huh?" The police smiled, "Oh I see Kyuhyun is here too."

Kyuhyun sat up, and waved, "Yeah hi."

"You must be really busy. I shall not disturb you further." The police waved and walked away.

 

Kyuhyun cleared his throat, "So, what are you doing here, Sir?" Pretending that whatever had happened earlier was nothing, Kyuhyun put up his usual snarky face.

Siwon looked everywhere, but Kyuhyun as he replied, "Back to work, obviously."

"It is..." Kyuhyun took a look at the clock, "10. You aren't supposed to be here."

"Well," Siwon flicked his eyes, "You are here too, so I don't see any reason why me, as your head, cannot be here."

Kyuhyun frowned, to hear Siwon using his superiority in that usual tint of annoyance.

 

"Oh yes... Right right..." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, and stood up from his chair, thinking of changing his cold choco for another cup of hot drinks.

But Siwon stopped him from grabbing the crook of his arm, "I am not here to annoy you."

Kyuhyun let out a rather sarcastic laugh, "Oh really? That is some news..."

Siwon exhaled heavily, and finally brought himself to face Kyuhyun, eye to eye, "Lets just...stop fighting...just for today."

Kyuhyun compressed his eyes together, eyeing curiously at Siwon, "Did I heard you wrongly?"

"No you didin't... I wanted to solve this case as soon as possible, so I can have a........peaceful day and...night out with my......." Siwon trailed off, with a piece of guilt in his mind because that was just an excuse that he came out with. He can't be saying the real reason he was here, isn't it?

 

Kyuhyun gave another questionable look at Siwon, as he thought he heard a rather awkward pause in Siwon's words.

Not wanting for Kyuhyun to catch him being weird, Siwon coughed before he continued, "I am impressed., with your findings."

Kyuhyun was certain, Siwon must have eaten the wrong medicine.

 

He is praising?!

 

"Not going to...mock on my smartbrain today?" Kyuhyun tested.

"You want me to?" Siwon questioned back.

"I...never wanted that..." Kyuhyun muttered, "You are always the one who picked on me, first."

 

"Because...you..." Siwon sighed, decided that he shall out start another round of bickering with Kyuhyun, "Anyway, you have really done well in this case. You should take break from it."

"I can have my rest after the case is closed." Kyuhyun was affirmed to persist in his form of determination.

"You are just as stubborn." Siwon shook his head, which earned himself a scowl from Kyuhyun.

"How long are you going to hold my arm?" Kyuhyun eyed down at the contact.

 

Siwon arched his brows and released his hand away from Kyuhyun abruptly, unaware that he was still holding onto Kyuhyun.

"Just don't...overwork." Siwon muttered.

 

"Roger that, Sir." Kyuhyun plastered a smile and sauntered out of the office with his cup of chocolate.

--------------------

Flashback

After an hour of gymming, Siwon finally got down from the treadmill, picking the towel to wipe his sweat as he made his way to the changing room. As he was halfway to the destination, he noticed Kyuhyun at the entrance. Both shared a short connection, before Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at Siwon's presence in the gym.

Siwon is definitely the last person that he would want to see, especially at a place like this.

 

He ignored Siwon and stepped into the gym, moving to the treadmill as a start for his exercise. Siwon wanted to ignore as well, but he couldn't help it that he turned around to watch Kyuhyun. It was as rare to see Kyuhyun went for a swim like that day. Exercising, is never Kyuhyun's forte.

So he watched, at how Kyuhyun took a while to figure the machine, at how amusing to see Kyuhyun got used to the machine, adjusting the speed a few times before he finally got the speed that he was comfortable with.

And he couldn't stop himself from laughing when he saw Kyuhyun almost stumbled over the treadmill as he tried to increase the speed.

 

Kyuhyun heard that laugh of course, so he stopped the machine and turned to his back, with an irritated look shooting directly at Siwon.

"That was really funny, you have to admit that." Siwon brought his hands up and gave a shrug with his shoulders.

Kyuhyun sulked as he turned his attention on the machine. But he never noticed that Siwon came next to him, with that usual judging and annoying look at him.

 

"You know, you can ask for help," Siwon suggested, "Since you don't seems to know these very well."

"I am fine without any help," Kyuhyun faked a smile, "But I thank you for your offer."

"Oh, don't mention it." Siwon had a fake smile as well, "I am just helping those who are simply out of the picture."

 

"You know, you should just stay in your cosy area and bury your face in those books and papers." Siwon stated, "Why here, and making a fool out of yourself?"

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, "Do I have to repeat myself?"

"Repeat?" Siwon threw a puzzled look.

Kyuhyun showed two fingers from each of his hands, and did a quoting action, ""Who says a person who is capable with books and papers can't be out for an exercise? You are not the only one entitled for this activity." I think I said this before."

 

"And why do you care?" Kyuhyun shot an irritation at Siwon, "You can just mind your own business."

"Because I am helping the gym," Siwon gave the expression as if he is doing a good deed, "To stop you from spoiling their machines. You have to admit, you got no talent in this. So why not just give up?"

 

Kyuhyun closed his eyes and let out a deep sigh. He got down from the treadmill after he opened his eyes, and walked away from Siwon. Obviously, he was not in the mood to have a bickering contest with Siwon. But Siwon, somehow, got no intention of backing down.

"Why? Giving up?" Siwon smirked, "Is this how much you show your determination? That is a little....just a little disappointing."

Kyuhyun ignored the sarcasm from Siwon, and was about to get out of the gym, when Siwon striked again, "Oh yes, go back to your books and papers. Smart brain..."

 

"Yahh Choi Siwon!!" Kyuhyun couldn't stand it anymore, he turned and pointed a finger at Siwon, "Do you have to pick a fight with me all the times?" He walked towards Siwon as he flicked his finger at Siwon, "You just have to bicker with me, isn't it? Huh?"

But he failed to see a dumbbell in front of him, and he tripped over it, launching himself towards Siwon. Siwon widened his eyes at the flying Kyuhyun, but he couldn't reflex fast enough to avoid the crash, and he landed on the floor with Kyuhyun on top of him.

 

"Orrrffff~~!" Both yelped at the same time, with their heads bumped against each other, "Oucccchhh!!"

Though Kyuhyun managed to support with his elbows pressed against the ground, that doesn't prevent him from having a bump on their foreheads.

"Yahhh!" Siwon howled, "Watch where you are falling!" He rubbed his head where the bump had occured.

Kyuhyun shook his head hoping the bump was not serious enough to cause a concussion, "How would I know where I was going to land...?"

 

"You....!" Siwon wanted to scold furthermore, but he stopped when Kyuhyun opened his eyes to look directly down at him. Instantly, he was loss in his words.

With just inches away from each other, both could feel the breath that were on their skins....

 

Kyuhyun blinked his eyelids, breaking the awkward eye connection, and lifted himself up from Siwon. And Siwon let out a fake cough, as he sat down from the ground.

"I am...sorry." Kyuhyun apologized. It was his fault afterall, failing to see the obstacle in front of him. But it was partially Siwon's fault, because he was furious at the irritating Choi earlier.

But then...he decided not to start on that again.

 

Siwon was startled for Kyuhyun to apologize, that for a second, all his annoyance with Kyuhyun was gone with the wind. He took another glance at Kyuhyun who was checking if he was injured at other areas, before he stood up patting his clothes.

"Just...just be careful next time." Siwon said simply.

Kyuhyun looked up at Siwon, and nodded his head, which on the other hand, surprised Siwon again that caused a short circuit within himself. Unable to believe what he saw and the mixed feeling that he had, Siwon rubbed his bump on the forehead as he walked away to the changing room.

 

Why am I so taken with him...being so...obedient?

--------------------

Present

"Morning Kyuhyun!"

 

Kyuhyun was waken up by the grinning Hyukjae who was luring with a packet of congee. Kyuhyun sniffed with the smell of food, eyes were still half-closed though.

"He is definitely not a morning person." Ryeowook commented.

"Definitely," Donghae came as well, "Just see how he cooped himself in the evidence room for nights to find clues for the cases."

"No wonder the dark circles under his eyes are so dark." Amber leaned closer to take a careful study at Kyuhyun's feature, "Poor him..."

"It could be make up..." Jongwoon glided beside them in his usual dreamy mode, "He had the make up that day where he turned into a girl..."

 

Kyuhyun sighed and finally sat up from his seat, "Ok... I am awake... I AM AWAKE!" Stretching himself as he shouted, "Don't do the conversation as if I am invisible please..."

"We are just concerned about you," Hyukjae pouted, "Come, breakfast!"

Kyuhyun shook his head, with his hand waving at Hyukjae, "I think I shall wash up myself first." 

 

He stumbled off from the chair, still feeling a little giddy from the sleep on his desk.

And the giddiness that he was having, failed him to notice someone was actually missing from the office.

 

"Does he know Siwon is in the shower room at the moment?" Donghae bit his lips with a rather worried expression on his face.

 

 

Kyuhyun shook his head as he made his way to the shower room, hoping to have a good freshen up to start the new day. Little did he expect, that he will face with an extremely embarrassing situation where he thought the payback was more on him instead on the other way...

 

He pushed the door of the shower room and immediately he got a shock to see another shocking face in the shower room, in the midst of wrapping his bottom with just a mere piece of towel.

"What the....?!" Siwon widened his eyes as big as the eyes of a goldfish, "What are you doing here?!" He quickly wrapped the towel around him, and stared ferociously back at the stunned Kyuhyun.

 

For a second, Kyuhyun gulped with the sight of Siwon in his dripping wet hair, and steamy yet glistening body showing off his toned shape so shamelessly. Unintentionally, Kyuhyun moved his eyes from the broad chest to the defined abdomen to the biceps that are muscular yet in perfect size.

That wasn't how Siwon was looked like when he was in the police academy... It just got...better.

In fact...that was a real perfect ideal body that all men wished to have upon.

 

Siwon narrowed his eyes as he followed Kyuhyun's eyes on him, and finally in realisation that Kyuhyun was staring at his body.

"What are you staring at?!" Siwon yelled.

With the yell, Kyuhyun came back to his dazed mind.

 

Damn............

 

But he can't just stand there and say nothing.

So...in his quick mind, he came out with something... Putting up a smirk on his face, he crossed his arms over his chest and walked closer to Siwon in the shower room.

 

"Payback time."

 

"Payback...what?!" Siwon was confused. What is the payback that this smart-aleck is talking about?"

"Well... You had seen my..." Kyuhyun flicked his eyes sideways, probably it is best not to bring that out, "Anyway... So this is my turn. And this is not as bad as what I had been through."

"Wait... What have I seen?" Siwon questioned, for he was completely clueless to what Kyuhyun was refering to.

Kyuhyun smirked and moved his eyes up and down all over Siwon's body again.

 

"Yah!! Stop with that..."

 

And oh... Something clicked in his mind.

That brought him back to the day where he came face to face with Kyuhyun's full frontal...

 

Siwon choked when he had the image of the Kyuhyun in his head, and damn... He felt it again...with his below twitched...of having those images in his head. He ran his eyes up and down on the Kyuhyun in his mind, having no control of his own brain, and the more he remembered, the more excited his junior is getting... And the more he wanted to see that again... 

Upfront of Kyuhyun...

 

NO!!!! THIS IS TOO RIDICULOUS!!!

 

He scoffed at Kyuhyun and moved rapidly towards Kyuhyun, wanting to put a stop to this rubbish in his head, "You should just get out."

Kyuhyun brought his brows together, "Out? For what reason?! You don't own this shower room, Sir!"

"Just get out!" Siwon pointed a finger towards the door. He doesn't want to show a right in front the person who caused all these to him.

But Kyuhyun being the stubborn him, refused to back down, "I am here to wash myself up. I don't see why you have to be so selfish to occupy this whole area to yourself."

 

Siwon could feel the fire on his head as he launched at Kyuhyun, intended to give a huge earful to the offensive man. But perhaps he got too agitated, or missed a balance, instead of holding still to Kyuhyun, he pushed Kyuhyun to the ground without warning.

 

"Yahhhhh!!!" Kyuhyun bellowed with the sudden push, holding up both his hands at his chest's area with reflex. 

And both landed on the ground, with a loud "thud" encoring the shower room.

The ending position ceased with Kyuhyun having both his hands pressing against Siwon's bare chest, and his palms placed perfectly over the pair of perky nubs. Siwon had both his elbows placed at both sides of Kyuhyun's head, supporting himself pretty well.

It was like a déjà vu...

But there is something off from the certain memory that caused the déjà vu, and shocked him and Siwon most...was their lips were crashed onto each other.

 

Realising the super awkward position, Kyuhyun widened his doe eyes before he blinked his eyelids with a rather appalling expression on his face. Plus the contact of his hands on the sensitive area, the more he couldn't process what was exactly going on. The pointy feel against his palms...was rather distracting...

So...firm...

 

While Siwon couldn't move an inch, as he froze at the sight of Kyuhyun lying under him, with their lips connected together. And...the touch of the warm contact on his chest...that felt surprisingly good...

So...soft...

 

No one dared to move an inch, staying at the position as the clock ticked away. Their eyes stared right back at each other, their lips continued to place together, and Kyuhyun's hands remained at the broad chest, feeling the heartbeats from his palms.

The rapid thudding heartbeats...

 

With their confused mind, both had no idea what went wrong with their brains, that they started to make a move which they couldn't control themselves at all. Kyuhyun shifted his palms slightly, which somehow had them rubbed against the nubs under his touch. Siwon shivered with the tiny yet impactful movement, and he twitched his lips, having the need to nibble the lips under him. 

Having the need to...taste the sweetness behind the lips...

 

The moment Kyuhyun felt the move coming from Siwon, he snapped to reality and pushed Siwon abruptly away from him. With the sudden push, Siwon woke up from his daze and stood up almost immediately, shaking his head with disbelief.

What the hell am I doing??

 

"Thanks for the payback." Kyuhyun stood up from the ground as well, arranging his clothes as he remarked.

Siwon frowned, "Payback?" 

"Yeah, payback. Because I...fell onto you before." Kyuhyun flicked his eyes around, embarrassed to look directly at Siwon, "So the payback was back on me afterall."

Though was confusing, Siwon followed the logic that Kyuhyun had, to erase the awkwardness between the two of them, "Ya... Payback..."

 

"I guess...I shall go. We need to conduct the search..."

"You need to wash up, right?" Siwon took his clothes and moved into the cubicle behind him, "Go ahead. I will...go once I am done."

 

With the lock of the cubicle door that ends their conversation, Kyuhyun sighed as he took another cubicle which is further from Siwon's. Once he was inside the cubicle, he leaned against the door with a bemused heart.

 

Something is definitely not right...

--------------------

 

"Once inside the house, we will focus on the points that Kyuhyun had made." Siwon ordered, "We need decisive evidence, not unnecessary evidence."

"Yes Sir!" His team echoed and moved swiftly into the apartment. 

 

"But woah, he is taking in Kyuhyun's suggestion." Hyukjae stated as they moved.

"Perhaps he is starting to acknowledge Kyuhyun's ability." Donghae agreed.

 

But just when they opened the door, they spotted someone in the apartment was about to jump out from the windows at the living room.

 

"FREEZE!!!" Siwon shouted, but the intruded already made his jump out the apartment, "Damn!!!" He cursed, dashing into the apartment trying to get hold of the suspicious intruder. He saw the intruder landed on the ground level outside of the building, and he slapped the window frame for being late to catch.

"This is third floor, he will need time to adjust the jump." Kyuhyun commented out of the sudden.

 

Not waiting for Siwon to give the order, he ran down the stairs, intending to give the chase. 

"Kyuhyun!!" Hyukjae tried to run after him, but Siwon was faster that he rushed out of the apartment, running after Kyuhyun.

 

"CHO KYUHYUN!!"

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you go, meanie heartbabykyu and meanie KyuSiKyu.

Your turn now!! Both of you!