Pretending Game

It's Ok, I Don't Love You Either!

Double update! Do read the previous chapter first~ ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The next day, Siwon arrived at the police station in the morning, with a rather nervous mood. Nervous about seeing Kyuhyun again. Though he received the text from the guy saying they should pretend nothing of that sort on bed had happened, but...the more he wanted to rid, the more came pouring into his mind.

Especially this morning when he woke up on his bed, the first thing that came in his mind, was the morning where he spotted the Kyuhyun on his bed, sleeping soundly like an angel...

 

But when he reached the section, Siwon was surprised that Kyuhyun was perfectly normal. Normal as in, he was in his usual snarky mood, bickering with Hyukjae about a case that they were supposed to follow up after the Snakehead's case. Either that, or Kyuhyun was good in this pretending game that he initiated. When Kyuhyun turned his head around to see Siwon at the entrance, he widened his eyes for a second and rolled his eyes at the next, and back arguing with Hyukjae who refused to give in.

"Told you this evidence is not sufficient enough! We can't charge him for a crime with this feeble proof!" Kyuhyun scoffed.

"I was just doing what I was being told," Hyukjae scratched the back of his head, looking confused, "And I can't find any other evidence at the scene."

"It could be somewhere, anywhere near the scene," Kyuhyun frowned, "I don't believe that nothing can be found. Whatever happened has got to leave something behind..."

 

Then as if something clicked in their heads, that both Siwon and Kyuhyun froze at their positions, bringing their thoughts to the last morning where many evidences were left behind after the that they had...

 

Kyuhyun cleared his throat before he continued, "Anyway, we have to go back and do thorough search."

"What do you think, Sir?" Amber threw the question at Siwon.

Siwon made his way into the section and took the file from Kyuhyun, who was pretending to be looking everywhere else but Siwon, "I don't think there is a need to do so."

That got Kyuhyun's attention and he tossed his head eagerly at the Inspector, "Sir. Evidence is very critical to nail a criminal. Without sufficient evidence, how can we nab the culprit? Have you forgotten what we learnt in school?"

"Are you trying to challenge me?" Siwon flicked his eyes at Kyuhyun, "I have looked through this previously and the evidence left behind at the scene is all we could get hold of. We had followed all the procedure to gather the evidence, and I believed our team had done whatever we can in that."

"Obviously that is not enough," Kyuhyun frowned, "Without sufficient evidence, the culprit can easily walk away without getting any punishment."

"That I am aware of, Kyuhyun..." Kyuhyun flinched slightly hearing his name being called by Siwon, "We have to make use of the evidence that we gathered to find the clues ourselves. And I am your head, so my order is the final decision."

 

Kyuhyun tilted his head up at Siwon with his burning orbs before he finally admitted his defeat, "Yes, Sir." He stomped to his desk and slammed his down hard at his seat, and let out groan unknowingly which didn't go unnoticed by Siwon.

Siwon hitched a breath when he heard the groan from Kyuhyun, and had his gaze shot right at Kyuhyun. When Kyuhyun noticed the stare from Siwon, he fidgetted his eyes around avoiding Siwon, pretending nothing went wrong. Siwon sighed and walked into his office, as he had to continue with this pretending game. If this is what Kyuhyun wants...then he should let it be as well.

 

But the following week was not as easy as it seems to be. 

 

The team continued with the investigation on the case, reviewing the evidences that they got over and over again, but the mood within the team was getting more frustrated as the days went by. The forensic department had looked through the evidences and provided necessary reports, but nothing had come to a conclusion to prove the crime. 

In the eyes of Siwon, everything seems normal. With Kyuhyun occasionally bickered with him in some disagreements, or affirming his stand in doing another search at the scene. But all of these happened when they were in a group discussion or investigation as a team.

And Siwon was not stupid to miss the difference. Whenever the others are around, Kyuhyun would be as normal in his usual attitude towards Siwon. Rolling his eyes speechlessly at the annoying inspector, or bickering his way to make his stand, yeah these are the usual behaviours that Kyuhyun had put up in front of Siwon. 

But when they were alone, not on purpose though, the atmosphere in the air would change...

 

Once, when they were alone with the section was emptied for a while, they found each other being the only ones alone in the section. Kyuhyun started to fidget with his hands getting busied all of the sudden, and even effectively avoided Siwon by leaving the room before he was being called upon.

And again, when they faced each other in the evidence room, to look for more information. In the enclosed area, Siwon could recognise the nervousness in Kyuhyun where Kyuhyun was mumbling to himself senselessly to ease the tension within the small room. Instead of the usual bickering when they were in front of the team, Kyuhyun was rather reserved. Whenever Siwon wanted to strike a conversation, Kyuhyun would come up with an excuse to wave it away bringing the topic back to the case. To the point where the awkward silence craved deeply in their skins, Kyuhyun had to escape from the room in order to breathe properly.

 

This pretending game is driving Siwon crazy gradually, and he knew it is the same for Kyuhyun as well…

 

Sighing to himself as he recalled the awkward moments with Kyuhyun, Siwon walked out of his office to grab a coffee, and found the section was emptied, again. His team had left for dinner. He vaguely remembered them inviting him, but he brushed off due to the full focus he had on a report that he was working on. Just when he was about to step out of the section, a figure whom had his head down reading a file bumped into him. 

Waving a sound of sorry, Siwon recognised the voice belonged to Kyuhyun. Instantly, his heart went frantically fast as the fluffy face lifted to meet his orbs.

Kyuhyun gasped when he realised how close they were, and he averted the gaze that Siwon was giving down at him, with the addition of the slightly blushing colours on his face. This was something different from the usual Kyuhyun…

 

“Sir…” Kyuhyun mumbled.

“You are still around…?” What a stupid question, Siwon cursed himself after he blunted out the question.

“Erm yeah… I…just want to…investigate further on this case…” Kyuhyun murmured, his eyes were looking elsewhere except Siwon.

 

Seeing how Kyuhyun was acting all so bashful in front of him, Siwon’s mind went wild when images of the and wet Kyuhyun blushing under him where they collied and rocked their bodies on his bed, came pouring repeatedly inwardly. And Kyuhyun behaving this way is definitely NOT helping at all.

 

“You missed your dinner again?” Siwon asked, trying to change the topic to erase the disturbing images in his head.

“I don’t see a problem about that…” Kyuhyun replied.

“And you are alone here…” Siwon pointed out, “Working your off…..”

 

Kyuhyun widened his eyes at Siwon when he heard the sensitive word from Siwon. Siwon facepalmed himself inwardly again, knowing that he is getting them into even deeper embarrassment. This is seriously getting nowhere… It is getting harder to just pretend nothing had happened. Because the fact remains that they had with each other!

 

“Kyuhyun…” Siwon wanted to address this awkwardness, “I know you said…”

Kyuhyun shook his head and took a step backward, “Whatever you are saying, I don’t think…is necessary.”

He pushed his way into the section, and got to his seat, ignoring the orbs staring at him.

Siwon sighed heavily and walked towards Kyuhyun, placing his mug on the table before he continued, “Look, you said you want to forget it, you don’t want to talk about it. But this is not helping when you…blushed upon me.”

Kyuhyun slammed his hands on the table before he stood up and had a head up with the inspector, “I did not! I am trying to...erase those images in my head!”

“You…” Siwon startled with what Kyuhyun had said, so he is not the only who had those images. They were drunk, yes, and they couldn’t remember any of that moment, but their brains and bodies could not lie. They are the best evidences and reaction for the whole blurry yet affirmed situation.

Kyuhyun glared at Siwon as he continued, “I am sorry if my expression is giving you the wrong impression, but no…I did not want to remember them at all. We agreed to pretend that nothing of that sort had happened.”

He pushed Siwon out of the way, and stomped out of the section, leaving Siwon looking defeated at Kyuhyun’s leaving view. He pinched his temple feeling even more restless, and as confused as ever.

 

How can I continue with this pretend game?

---------------------

 

Siwon decided to go back to the crime scene to try their luck on investigation again, after days of no progress. Kyuhyun gave him a brief look of acknowledgement, and back to prepare for the next round of investigation.

“We will need to cover a bigger area at the crime scene, and do a round of thorough search. Look through the possible areas again, and the impossible that we missed the other time.” Siwon addressed his team as he gave the orders.

“Yes Sir!” The others replied.

“Amber and Jongwoon, I need the two of you to do some questioning with the neighbours again, and check if there is anything we missed the other time.” Siwon continued.

“Yes Sir.” Both Amber and Jongwoon agreed.

Just when he was about to give another order, his phone rang. Frowning with the disturbance, Siwon took the phone and realised it was Sooyoung. There, he remembered he had not contact Sooyoung for days since that morning. Partly he was guilty with what had happened to him and Kyuhyun, and also, he had no idea how to face Sooyoung when his mind was preoccupied with work which is always the main issue, and a new item in the list which is…Kyuhyun.

He sighed to himself and accepted the call, and regretted the minute he heard the babbling from his girlfriend.

 

“Choi Siwon! Are you not going to contact me at all?”

“I am sorry Sooyoung, but…” He casted a look at Kyuhyun which he had no idea why was he doing so, and he caught Kyuhyun turning away nervously. Probably, the memory of that morning where Kyuhyun was almost caught red-handed by Sooyoung still creates a fear in him…

“It has been days…”

“I am tied down with work… I am sorry…” Siwon apologized again.

“Are you seriously not hiding anything from me?”

“Of course not…” Siwon sighed, lowering his head as he coaxed his girlfriend.

 

 

“Hey my Kyuhyun~” A sudden voice came bursting into the section, which made everyone’s heads turned towards the entrance, including Siwon. And the moment he saw the annoying smirking face, Siwon was quick to put up the cold expression on his face.

Kyuhyun flinched at the sweet sound calling for him, and gave a disgusted look when he saw it was Zhoumi the attorney who was calling him.

“I am here to ask for a bail, on behalf of my client’s request.” Zhoumi announced.

“Who is your client?” Hyukjae questioned and took the file from Zhoumi.

“The one whom you recently caught hold of.” Zhoumi smirked with his eyes twinkled at Kyuhyun.

“He is under investigation now, he can’t leave.” Kyuhyun stood up, taking the file from Hyukjae and shoved it back to Zhoumi.

 

Seeing a chance, Zhoumi was quick to grab hold of Kyuhyun’s wrist and pulled him closer to have the hand slamming onto his chest. Siwon was watching carefully at them, though he was still engaged in the call. But nothing from Sooyoung was going into his head…

“My sweet Kyuhyun,” Zhoumi sniffed, “You smell so different today…”

“Let go of my hand.” Kyuhyun said coolly.

“Tskkk why are you resisting me again?” Zhoumi smirked and took in another breath before he leaned closer to Kyuhyun’s ear and whispered deeply, “Days of not seeing you, and you smell less suddenly… Hmmm…I wonder…”

“…Are you a dog?” Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes at Zhoumi.

“Oh to you, I am,” Zhoumi smiled with his eyes beaming, but his tone was rather sneaky, “I wonder…who had tasted you before me.”

“You are out of your mind.” Kyuhyun pushed Zhoumi lightly.

“Oh yes…I am out of my mind wanting to own you very much.” Zhoumi chuckled.

 

Siwon clenched tight on his phone as he watched Zhoumi getting intimated with Kyuhyun. The others just casted a curious look at each other, doing nothing to stop them. Ryeowook nudged at Jongwoon to stop Zhoumi from harassing Kyuhyun, but Jongwoon shook his head, not wanting to get involved with the affairs.

“Are they together?” Donghae whispered to Hyukjae innocently, seeing how tensed the pair was standing in the middle of the room. Hyukjae shrugged his shoulders, clueless at Kyuhyun’s private status, “Maybe, since Zhoumi was wooing Kyuhyun at the bar the other night…”

Siwon glared at Kyuhyun and Zhoumi after he heard what Hyukjae had said. An unknown fuel of anger started to boil within him, that he almost break the phone in his hand.

 

“Siwon, are you listening?” Sooyoung’s voice brought his attention back to the conversation.

“I…seriously need to work now. I will call you back soon. I promise.” Siwon blunted out to end the never-ending of babbling from Sooyoung and hanged up the call before more cries burst into his ear.

He made big steps towards the pair, and shoved Zhoumi away from Kyuhyun.

 

“Hey easy, Sir Choi.” Zhoumi stepped backwards with his hands up in the air.

“This is the police station,” Siwon stated, “Watch your move. Or…”

“Or are you going to file me a crime?” Zhoumi smirked, “You know I am a lawyer, I know more laws than you.”

Siwon ignored Zhoumi and turned his head at Kyuhyun, “Are you alright?”

Kyuhyun arched his brows at Siwon for asking such question. So did the rest of team who was watching them.

 

“Attorney Zhou,” Siwon addressed with his back still facing Zhoumi, with his eyes watching Kyuhyun closely, “I believe my man had told you that your client is still under investigation. Bailing cannot be done while the investigation is still going on.”

“You have no new evidence to nail a crime on my client, so it is clear that he is innocent. I believe he should have the right to be bailed out.” Zhoumi explained.

Siwon turned his face back to Zhoumi and bored his gaze at the attorney as he spoke, “The investigation will continue for another 24 hours. He can’t leave at the moment. And that is the final word from me. If you are not happy with my decision, be my guest to bring this up to whoever above me.”

 

Next, he turned towards his team and ordered them to get ready for the search in 10 minutes. Hyukjae ushered the frowning attorney out of the section, before he and the rest of the team gathered for the briefing. Kyuhyun wanted to step away from Siwon to join in the briefing, but Siwon grabbed his arm, and pulled him into the office saying he needs to talk to Kyuhyun regarding the search.

Once inside the office, Siwon locked the door and closed the bind, keeping them totally outcast from the team outside.

 

Kyuhyun wriggled himself out of Siwon’s grip and frowned at the inspector, “What are you doing? We need to prepare…”

“Are you going out with him?” Siwon asked.

“Huh? Who? Going out with who?” Kyuhyun returned the question to Siwon.

Siwon advanced at Kyuhyun in slow steps, “With Zhoumi.”

Kyuhyun backed himself to keep a distance from Siwon as he spoke, “No.”

“Then why was he getting so close to you? What did he said to you?” Siwon interrogated again. By the time, Kyuhyun’s back had hit the edge of Siwon’s desk. There is no way for him to backward anymore, and yet Siwon continued to step into his comfort zone.

 

“Answer me.” Siwon pressed on, placing his hands at both Kyuhyun’s sides against the desk.

Kyuhyun gulped a mouthful of saliva to wet his dry throat before he answered, “I don’t see the point to answer that. And you are getting too close…”

“I want to know.” Siwon enforced his curiosity on Kyuhyun, “I want to know why is he so interested in you…”

“That is none of your business!” Kyuhyun hissed harshly as he continued to struggle, “I don’t see why you are bothered with that!”

“Because seeing someone getting close to you frustrate me! I can’t stand seeing anyone touching you!!” Siwon blunted out before he could stop himself.

 

Kyuhyun stopped with his wriggling and stared right at Siwon, "Are you even hearing yourself, Sir?!"

"I heard...it clearly." Siwon admitted, "I..."

"You are insane!!" Kyuhyun puffed, "You...you are obviously...NOT meaning to what you said!"

"I mean it, Kyuhyun!! I mean it! I..." Siwon blinked his lashes trying to sound logical but whatever he could think of, turned out rather meaningless, "I did not know why or how, but you are driving me nuts day by day! And seeing how...how Zhoumi touched you, I got even more pissed...yes...pissed. I am pissed of him touching you!"

Kyuhyun held his breath as he processed whatever Siwon was throwing and that got him even annoyed. He pushed Siwon away and intended to make his way out of the office, but again had his wrist caught within Siwon's hold.

 

"Where do you think you are going?" Siwon barked.

"Out. There is a search waiting for me to work on..." Kyuhyun swatted his wrist off but Siwon was stronger than him.

"You are not going anywhere till we sort this out!"

"There is nothing, Siwon, NOTHING to sort out! Yes we had . YES WE SCREWED EACH OTHER UP AND DOWN BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING! WE WERE DRUNK, GET IT? WE WERE BOTH DRUNK AND ALL THOSE DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL! I AM NOT GAY AND YOU.....!!"

 

Kyuhyun's outburst was stopped with his lips getting captured by Siwon's lips. For a second, Kyuhyun wanted to aim a slap at Siwon. But when Siwon held his hand around Kyuhyun's waist to pull themselves to each other, Kyuhyun melted instantly with the kiss. He grabbed hold of Siwon's collar for support with his back twisted to fall deeper in the kiss. When Siwon realised that Kyuhyun had returned the kiss, he opened his mouth to nibble softly on the plump bottom lips, and brought his hand up to pull the chin down. Kyuhyun moaned into Siwon's mouth when the flexible muscle sneaked into his stuffy area, and allowed the tongue to explode his inside. Siwon squeezed their bodies closer to deepen their connection till the memory of the drunken night came back into their minds, driving their sanity near to the edge of craziness.

 

The memory that they shared, that seems like a dream to them, was gradually draining their minds, souls and bodies...

 

"Oh so good..." Kyuhyun cried, "So good!"

"Hmmm... Kyu..." Siwon hummed, "You are so sweet... So tasty..."

"Ahhhhhh Won...!" Kyuhyun screamed when Siwon ed in him non-stop, each time adding more force and pace, that he thought his is going to burst.

"So tight..." Siwon groaned, "You are soo sooo tight!"

"Yes...there..." Kyuhyun whined, "There! Please!! Again!!"

 

A loud knock broke their connection, both on the lips and the memory. Both heads turned towards the door where a voice was urging them, breathing heavily as they had just shared a passionate kiss out of control.

"Sir, we need to move. Everything is ready." Ryeowook called out adding a few more knocks on the door.

 

Kyuhyun realised what he had gotten himself into, again another mistake he added in his mind, and pushed Siwon away hard on the toned chest. With the hard shove, Siwon seems to be back on earth, staring unbelievably at the panting Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun wiped what was left over on his lips, with his eyes glaring as fiercely at Siwon for another mistake that they had just made.

"Kyuhyun..." Siwon ruffled his hair trying to figure what came to him to make that move, but Kyuhyun lifted his hand to stop from Siwon continuing, "Enough Sir, enough..."

Shaking his head, Kyuhyun left the office without saying any more.

 

"We are done talking." Kyuhyun announced, behaving like nothing had happened in Siwon's office.

Siwon stood by the door when Hyukjae came up to him asking with a tone of concern, "Is...everything okay, Siwon? We heard some shouting... Are you two fighting again?"

"Yeah, I mean, no...everything is fine..." Siwon lied.

 

Everything...is fine...

--------------------

Flashback

"Are you serious in this?" Kyuhyun threw a stack of booklet on the desk in front of Siwon.

They were in the lecture room waiting for the next class. Siwon tilted his head up at Kyuhyun. arching his shibrows visible as if to mock Kyuhyun, "Do I look like I am joking?"

Kyuhyun let out a heavy sigh before he continued, "Have you read what you have written in this report?"

"Of course I did." Siwon replied.

"No, you don't," Kyuhyun took the booklet from the desk and flipped to a page, "What kind of imprisonment is this? Is that even logical for a crime like this?"

"I am just following what I have learnt." Siwon frowned, having this feeling that Kyuhyun was using his wits to question him.

"That is not even logical. Did you just made them all up?" Kyuhyun questioned.

"Don't assume that you are the only smartbrain here." Siwon stood up abruptly that he faced Kyuhyun directly with just inches away.

"You just can't stop questioning about my smartness, jealous?" Kyuhyun challenged, thinking it was alright to be upfront with the handsome man who consistently on his tail.

 

But he was wrong when he found Siwon saying nothing to defend himself like always. Instead, Siwon just stood on his ground and poured his stares down at Kyuhyun. A sudden spark striked the both of them, when Kyuhyun met the orbs that were looking back at him. Quick breathing can be heard as they stared at each other with a mixture of fury and uncertainty swimming in their heads.

"Excuse me," A voice broke their stares at each other. Both of them turned around to find Minho was the one who spoke, "Before the two of you actually kiss, mind giving a consideration to us?" Minho waved for their attention to the people behind him.

 

Looking at each other and the distance that they were at, another spark went through their bodies and eyes started to avert away with embarrassment. It did seems like they were about to kiss at the position eariler. 

Kyuhyun glared at his friend who gave no about his sarcasm and back snarling at Siwon as he backed away from Siwon.

"This is report is not just your report, it is mine too. I disagree with it so you have to make the change." Kyuhyun pressed the booklet onto Siwon's chest.

Siwon frowned with the order, "I am not going to change anything. I am your partner for this report, not your subordinate. You don't just sit around and give order."

"I am not sitting when I asked you to make a change. Can't you see that I am standing?" Kyuhyun folded his arms across his chest to affirm his stand, "Or are you that blind to see me standing here?"

 

Siwon wanted to bicker furthermore, but it was stopped by Jungsu who walked in to start the class. Kyuhyun threw another death glare at Siwon before making his way to the back of the room and sat next to Minho. Siwon scoffed at the arrogance and retreated himself back at his seat.

"So, who win this round this time?" Minho teased.

Kyuhyun swept his eyes at Minho, "Is that a show in your eyes?"

Minho tapped his chin thinking, "Hmmm... Somehow, yeah, it seems like a real life variety show, to see who will fall in love with each other first."

"Then sorry to disappoint you, because this is just a waste of your time. I am NOT a gay. And even if I am, I will never EVER going to fall in love with someone like him.

However, Minho gave a smirk that sent a shiver down Kyuhyun's spine, "Only the involved parties are blind in the exact game."

Ignorance to the dagger stares from Kyuhyun, Minho whistled his way out and pretended to be attentive to Jungsu's lesson.

 

Turning his attention back to the lesson, Kyuhyun noticed the back of Siwon sitting way in front of him. And he made a mocking sound to himself, thinking the absurd words coming from Minho.

 

Pfffff... As if I will fall in love with that guy! No way no no no!

--------------------

Present

Kyuhyun walked around the crime scene, to do a re-search on the area. He went through the previous area where he had searched through previously. But nothing new or untouched from the trail he followed. 

"Hyukjae, look through the boxes hidden in the storeroom. See if anything is important to the case." Siwon ordered as he looked around the scene closely.

"Yes Sir." Hyukjae answered and nudged Donghae to follow him.

 

Ryeowook was flipping through the clothings hoping to find any proof, but nothing caught his attention. Kyuhyun ruffled his hair as he looked desparately at the surrounding. Then a thought came to his mind...

If there is nothing to be found here, then...it has to be outside of the scene.

 

"I am going out to search." Kyuhyun stated, practically to Siwon but his eyes were on Ryeowook.

"Erm okay..." Ryeowook casted a curious look on Kyuhyun, and at Siwon who was watching Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun left the scene and started to look through the corridors. At the corner of the corridors, there he found a small puddle next to the garbage bag which was almost invisible if he did not look carefully. He squatted down to inspect on the puddle which turns out to be a stubborn stain. He rubbed the stain with a tissue that he found in his pocket, and brought the tissue near his nose to take in a deep breath.

Blood...

Kyuhyun then snapped his head up, wanting to call for help, but as he straightened himself, he found a trail of faded droplets that led to the stairs.

 

"I found something!!" Kyuhyun shouted, but not waiting for anyone to appear, he followed the trail up the stairs. He stepped on the stairs slowly, eyes looking at the trail as he walked, and it ended to the roof of the building. He pushed the door opened which revealed an open space of the roof.

The trail continued to the edge of the roof, that resulted Kyuhyun to reach the edge of the roof with the barrier at his waist where the trail ended. He looked down from the barrier, and there he found, the new evidence, hanging by the edge of a window panel one floor below.

"Yesssss!" Kyuhyun cheered. 

 

But then, came a nasty thought on how to retrieve the evidence. Kyuhyun frowned to himself, that the evidence was so near yet so far...

No. This is not going to stop him, not this. He had to retrieve that evidence, no matter what!

 

So not thinking about his safety first, Kyuhyun bent his upper body over the barrier with one hand grabbing onto the barrier, hoping to reach the window panel. With almost his upper body out in the air, Kyuhyun was not caring about that fact as his only aim was focused on the evidence.

"Just...a little bit more..." Kyuhyun clenched his teeth, almost reaching the destination.

 

Suddenly, his hand slipped from the grip and his bottom body toppled over the barrier.

"Oh myyyyyyy~~~!!!!" Kyuhyun screamed as he grabbed hold of the barrier just in time with his body hanging in the air.

Just when he thought he is going to fall any minute, a strong arm grabbed his wrist in a flash.

 

"KYUHYUN!!" Siwon bellowed.

"Siwon!!" Kyuhyun cried.

"HOLD ONTO ME! DON'T LET GO!" Siwon shouted, throwing another hand to secure the grab.

"My hands are too sweaty!!" Kyuhyun exclaimed, having a hard time to twist his hand around to tightened around Siwon's wrist.

"Your another hand! Give it to me!!" Siwon yelled, "QUICK!!"

"I can't...!" Kyuhyun cried, losing his strength to fling his freed hand up.

"You have to!!" Siwon ordered.

"But you are going to fall over too!" Kyuhyun pointed out with Siwon's body almost over the barrier as well.

"I am NOT GOING TO LET YOU GO!" Siwon ignored his own safety as he bent even over to hold onto Kyuhyun.

 

"No!! Siwon!!!" Kyuhyun screamed with his sweaty hand slipping off from Siwon, and his body started to fall to the gravity.

"KYUHYUN!!! NOOOOOOOO~~~~~!!!!" 

 

The next moment, Kyuhyun saw how Siwon jumped over the barrier and grabbed him into his embrace. Siwon had his hands around Kyuhyun's waist in a nick of time while Kyuhyun buried his face against Siwon's chest as they fall to the ground...