This is too much!

It's Ok, I Don't Love You Either!

Kyuhyun walked into the pub where his group of friends were already starting on their first round of drinks. They cut their conversation when Kyuhyun slumped his body onto the seat provided.

"Can I have a red wine?" Kyuhyun muttered with his eyes closed, as if he had just went through a hell of a day.

"Hey hey buddy, whats up?" Shim Changmin, one of Kyuhyun's bestie, placed his hand over Kyuhyun's shoulder to show his concern.

"Who else...?" Kyuhyun waved his hand at the nearest waiter and ordered his drink.

 

The three at the table eyed at each other and muttered at the same time, "Choi Siwon."

Kyuhyun huffed at the name coming out from his friends and rolled his eyes with disgust, "He is the most chauvinist person I ever met, and abuse of his authority on me. And does he really think he is that handsome?!"

"But...he is really that handsome." Choi Minho, another of the friend voiced out, "The females in my district are aware of him. That handsome and cool looking Section Inspector from Gangnam district."

Kyuhyun glared at Minho, "Don't think that you shared the same surname as him means you can betray me. Anyway whats so good about him being handsome?" And he rolled his eyes once more the moment he had Siwon's face in his mind.

Minho blinked his eyes with deep shock, "I...didn't think of that for a minute.."

Kyuhyun sighed, "Whatever... I am so done with him. Just 5 months and 3 weeks more, and I am out and away from his sight. Blame for my bad luck recently but I am sure my luck will return soon."

 

Changmin recalled the previous encounter bumping into the inspector at the court for a case he was working on back then, "But...he wasn't that bad when we met the last time at the court. He even offered..." 

"And whatever he is offering is an act."

"But to be honest Kyuhyun," Minho tapped on his chin to wonder aloud, "You are the only one whom he is being hostile at... I don't remember he being so arrogant towards me."

"Or me." Jonghyun raised his hand.

"And me...and everyone else..." Changmin trailed off with Kyuhyun shooting deadly glares that he could feel the pierce through his skull.

 

"Then he is either that ert or sick or psychotic that he has to pick on me all the times..." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and waved his hand to get another drink from the waiter, "I want tequila shots..."

"Probably he is really that sicko of having the fun to pick on you, and got that satisfaction at the same time." Changmin tried to explain with his assumption, "But that doesn't sound like him, the always cool gentleman Choi Siwon."

"Like I said, I am done trying to understand what is his motive. Whatever it is, I just have to be more alert and avoid all the attacks coming from him." Kyuhyun sighed deeply to his fate.

"Or you can play with him. Like what you always do in the academy." Minho suggested.

"Yeah, and got myself into more trouble for he is my superior now." Kyuhyun rebuked, "So thanks but no thanks."

 

"That is so unlike you. The smart brain of the academy is not willing to have a head up against the evil power!" Changmin exclaimed exaggeratedly, "You are losing your force!"

Kyuhyun slapped Changmin's hands away, "We are not playing starcraft now, idiot. This is about my career, my source of living."

"Just a suggestion~" Changmin whistled off.

 

But come to think of it, it was true that Kyuhyun never put himself down to accomodate any rubbish coming from Siwon. So why change it now just because Choi Siwon is the superior? Where is the determination and will to prove his stand like always?

 

"Or you should just find someone to settle down, and let the person to take care of you for the rest of your life." A familiar voice appeared from Kyuhyun's behind, and immediately, Kyuhyun felt the shiver down his spine, "For example, me." 

Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes as the face came next to him, almost too close that he could smell the breath from the man smirking at him, "How noble are you, Zhoumi. But sorry, it is too early for a joke now."

Zhoumi laughed, "Oh my Kyuhyun~ Why do you always think that I am joking with you?" And he sat next to Kyuhyun invading the personal space without permission, "Don't you know I have a real deeeeeeeeep for you?"

The other three stifled a giggle but was still caught by Kyuhyun. He was quick to shoot a glare at his friends before coming up with excuse to brush Zhoumi away.

"I still think you are just joking with me, Attorney Zhou." Kyuhyun moved himself a seat away from Zhoumi, and inhaled a deep breath catching some fresh air, "I am not your typical girl to con."

 

Zhoumi smirked, "I don't con girls...that is for sure. And secondly, why would I want to look at girls, when I have you, my beautiful, to look at?"

Kyuhyun almost puked out from his drinks upon hearing the cheesy pick-up lines, while his friends were about to roll on the floor laughing.

"Is court the only place where you can be serious at?"

"Oh... Are you trying to know more about me now?" Zhoumi exclaimed, but earned him another death glare from the police, "Well, depends... But I am dead serious with you, Kyuhyun. So why can't you agree to go on a date with me? And let me loveeeeeeeee you with all I can~"

Kyuhyun had to refrain himself from pouring the drinks onto Zhoumi who was wearing a suit of grey and white that looked rather expensive. But maybe that pour might give a lesson to the never-seems-to-be-serious attorney...

 

Is this month a month of jokes for me?

 

"Anyway, sad to say but I have to leave you, my dear. I will see you around again, Kyuhyun~" Zhoumi winked at Kyuhyun and walked away smiling to himself, thinking he must have left another deep impression of himself on Kyuhyun.

 

Good that you decided to leave, otherwise you have to say goodbye to your suit.

 

Before Kyuhyun gets any comments or teasing from his friends, he glared fiercely at the trio who were in giggling mess, "DON'T YOU EVEN START ON THAT! DON'T!"

And the three laughed as hard that the table was as if shaking from an earthquake.

"This is just so ridiculous! Why do I have to face the 2 most ridiculous peoeple...! Arghh!" Kyuhyun ruffled his hair.

"Someone got himself a secret admirer! How sweet!" Minho teased.

"He almost kissed you earlier, so close!" Changmin roared as well, slapping high fives with the other two at the same time.

"Are his lips attractive?" Jonghyun asked with a straight face, but Kyuhyun could hear the mocking tone.

"I bet Zhoumi would want to do naughty things to Kyuhyun. Look at how he got so close to Kyuhyun with those aroused eyes!" Changmin added on.

And the trio finished the tease with another round of laughs.

 

Kyuhyun felt like his energy was drained entirely. By Siwon, by his ungrateful friends, by Zhoumi...

This month...is really a month of joke for Kyuhyun.

----------------------

Flashback

Kyuhyun was really exhausted after a long day of theory, theory and more theory, that he was sure to vomit out all the theory that were running in his head any moment. Even for him, the smartest brain in the academy, there is a limit in his brain capacity. So he placed his head on the table at the canteen on the academy, taking a short break before the training for shooting starts.

But he was disturbed by a group of people walking into the canteen, talking rather aloud in the small area.

Kyuhyun frowned his brows but he ignored the disruption, and continued to have his power nap. 

But the frown on his face got deeper as the talking started to be a round of irritating giggles.

 

"Oh you are so awesome! Indeed the best shooter in the academy~" A girly voice hit her high pitch in her praise, which sounds very annoying in Kyuhyun's ears.

"I believe that there are many shooters are better than me." A husky voice spoke, and Kyuhyun knew it instantly who owns this maddening voice...

Choi Siwon. The handsome guy who could make every girl in the academy drool upon him, which Kyuhyun wondered why all the times.

 

He just has a handsome chiseled face, with the most ideal height and toned and tanned body that has almost no fats in it... Pffff what is the big deal?

 

"You are just too modest!" Another female girl giggled with Siwon's reply.

"Donghae oppa is not bad himself too~" This must be a fan of Donghae, another trainee in the academy who is close to Siwon and Hyukjae, another guy in the academy training together.

"Hyukjae ssi as well! Have you seen his shooting earlier?!" Another one argued.

And Kyuhyun could hear a wave of awkward laughs which he assumed to be Donghae and Hyukjae.

 

So this is a group of "fangirls" who idolised the trio in the academy, following them at their break. Or maybe just another group among the many...

 

Kyuhyun was familiar with the trio, for he was in some classes with them. Especially Siwon as they were in almost all of the classes. There was a saying, that the more you dislike the person, the person will appear more in your life. Perhaps this is what is happening to Kyuhyun, and the dislike only add in more and more each day passed.

 

"Hey, is that Kyuhyun?" Donghae pointed out out of the sudden.

Kyuhyun stiffened with his head placed on the table. How could that idiot recognised me?! I had my face covered entirely!

"Oh Kyuhyun? That smart cutie?" One of the girls exclaimed.

 

CUTIE?! IS SHE REFERING TO ME? Kyuhyun gasped in his thoughts. I AM NOT A CUTIE FOR GOODNESS' SAKE!

 

"Cutie?" Siwon arched his brows, "Cho Kyuhyun?"

Kyuhyun thought he heard a hint of disgust in Siwon's voice.

"Yeah, that cutie face with big almond eyes and juicy lips~ And his complexion is so smooth and silky-looking, that I want to touch him so much!" One girl giggled as she recalled the image of Kyuhyun in her previous lecture, "And he is so smart! He helped me with my queries and..."

Kyuhyun almost choked on his own saliva hearing such description of himself from those gigglish girls. And the more he refused to put his head up....

 

"Oh no~ We are late for the next lecture!" One of the girls yelped.

"But I want to see Cho Kyuhyun..." Another whined.

 

"He is not a very sociable person. Maybe you should leave him alone," Siwon replied and Kyuhyun thought he could sense the sarcasm in the handsome, "Who knows he might snap his pen and stab you with it."

"Oh Siwon, you are so funny!" The girls chuckled, taking that as a joke, and scrambled off for their lecture after saying goodbye reluctantly.

 

The moment the girls were away, Kyuhyun raised his head immediately, and had his eyes glaring at Siwon. With those glares, Siwon wasn't surprised as he was sure the one with the head down was confirmed to be Kyuhyun.

With those brownish fluffy hair with soft curls at the end... Hard not to miss that.

 

"Oh...hi Kyuhyun... It is...really you..." Donghae gulped as he could sense the glares throwing at Siwon. He should not have pointed Kyuhyun out...

"Yeah, me. The very NOT sociable person." Kyuhyun snarled.

"Well, you are really not that sociable..." Siwon did not blink or flinch his eyes as he returned the glares back at Kyuhyun.

"That was because you are...argh whatever." Kyuhyun waved his hands, feeling even more tired to argue with him.

 

But Siwon was not done with Kyuhyun, "I am what?"

"Never mind." Kyuhyun replied, placing his head back on the table. He still wants his power nap.

Having a few seconds of slience, Kyuhyun was sure that he was finally alone, having his quiet time. Never in his mind that he would expect a whisper in his ear.

"I am what? Maybe you should clarify with what you mean?"

 

"Ahhhhh what are you doing?!?!?!?!?!" Kyuhyun leaped from the whisper so close to his ear and jumped up from the chair, "What the....?!"

Siwon frowned, "Do I deserve to be judged by you?"

"What?" Kyuhyun exclaimed.

"I am asking, if I deserve the judgement from you." Siwon tried again, "Finish that sentance." And he folded his arms across his chest, waiting for Kyuhyun to complete his words.

 

Oh god seriously?!

 

"Siwon, maybe he is just..." Hyukjae tried to help out, preventing them breaking into another argument, but Siwon raised his hand to stop Hyukjae, "I want to hear what he has to say to me."

Kyuhyun sighed and inhaled a deep breathe, "FINE! You made me do this." 

Siwon arched his brows, anticipating.

 

"Because you are always picking on me. Why? What did I DO to deserve that then?" Kyuhyun asked back, throwing the question back at Siwon.

That caught Siwon offguarded.

"I...just...I" Siwon stammered, not knowing how to rebuke on that. Yes, he dislikes Kyuhyun, but for what reason?

He had to come out with an excuse to get out of this awkward situation.

 

Kyuhyun had his arms folded across his chest too, his turn to anticipate, "Well?"

"Because..." Siwon ran the possible excuse in his head, "Because you...are always too full of yourself, thinking that you are smart but in fact you are not!" The more he got used with the reason, the louder and more fluent he was, "Because you are just a smart aleck to think you are the best in the academy. Being smart in the brain can never get you to be an efficient police, you need..." And Siwon pointed to where his heart is, "Here, which you are lacking of."

 

Kyuhyun frowned at what Siwon had said, and out of spite, he kicked hard on Siwon's leg which caused Siwon to yell in pain.

"You!!!!" Siwon kneeled down to hold his leg while he threw an angry glare at Kyuhyun.

"And you!" Kyuhyun pointed at Siwon, "You are the most egoistic person I have ever met. With nothing but looks and bod. Do you really think you are the hottest property around here?"

"What? How dare you...! Ouch!!!!"

Kyuhyun just threw another kick on another side of Siwon's leg, "An eye for an eye." He smirked while eyeing down at Siwon.

 

And without looking at Siwon, Kyuhyun walked away, not before he stopped at Donghae and Hyukjae who were in their dumbstruck mode seeing the usual argument coming from the bickering pair. Only this time, Kyuhyun added a...little action in their argument.

"I am sorry for you guys to have such friend. Aisshhh... Why am I wasting my time with him in the first place?!" Kyuhyun pat on Donghae's and Hyukjae's shoulders before he proceeded out of the canteen yawning away.

 

Siwon stared at the back moving away further from him, and clenched his teeth with so much loathe in his expression, while he soothed his aching legs.

One day... I will get back to you... And swipe that smirk off your face, your back and your..... Pfffffff!

--------------------

Present

The section was getting ready to do a briefing in the meeting room before the action takes in the later night. Hyukjae flashed the picture of a sinister looking guy on the screen from the visualiser while Donghae handed the necessary files to the rest of the team.

SIwon stood up and pointed at the screen, "This is Snakehead, our target for tonight. He is suspected of dealing with drugs in the club where he is known to be appearing often, almost every night. He might or might not be the mastermind behind the drug dealing, so it is crucial that we get this guy back here for the interrogation."

"His targets are mostly people who are high on drinks, or drugs. So they would want to have more to satisfy their thirst." Kyuhyun pointed out.

Siwon arched his brows at Kyuhyun, "Yes. So we need to be undercover for tonight's action and pretending that we are going to buy the drugs from him"

"But," Kyuhyun tapped on his chin looking at the document, "If I were Snakehead, I would not risk selling drugs to people I am unknown to." And he looked up having his eyes fixed on Siwon, "Undercover might not work on him."

 

The rest nodded to agreement, which does make sense. However, Siwon did not seems to agree on that. Well, in fact, he can never agree to Kyuhyun...

For whatever good reason.

 

"But somehow, you are not him and he is not you." Siwon simply stated.

Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes, knowing Siwon is up against him...again, "I am just trying to suggest here, so we can act on the best move."

"And our best move, is to stick to the plan and be undercovers and get close to him." Siwon insisted.

Kyuhyun slammed his file, "You just can't agree with what I said, isn't it?"

"Because you are just being a smarty-pants here. What are you trying to prove? That you are the smartest here?" Siwon said abruptly.

"I am just trying to be rational here." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, "And besides, I am indeed the smartest. You don't have to keep bringing that up to give me a chance to prove that again and again and again."

 

Donghae and Hyukjae shook their heads at their usual bickering again, while the others were looking nervous to see another row coming up.

"Erm... I think..." Amber raised her hand, decided to be the peacemaker for once, "We should go back to the briefing...for we have only 2 hours left for the action."

Siwon took a glance at his watch and indeed, time is running up.

 

Kyuhyun shook his head, "Fine. Lets continue with the plan. Undercovers so be it." No point to continue being uncomprising, especially when the person who was picking on him couldn't agree at all.

"Ok, so we will go with the usual." Ryeowook listed down the teams for the action, "Donghae and Amber as a team, Me and Jongwoon together... And...that left Hyukjae and Kyuhyun,"

"And Kyuhyun has to cross dress as a girl, like Luna." Siwon added on.

 

"WHAT?!" Kyuhyun barked. Did he heard that wrongly?!

"Erm.. Siwon...Sir Choi." Hyukjae had his hand up, "I know I am used to partner with Luna, but there is no need to have Kyuhyun dressing up as a girl..."

Siwon turned lazily at Hyukjae, "Because he is new to our operation, and this is his first. So I did not want people to start suspecting of seeing a new face in the club."

"But I was used to be an undercover in my previous operations and I am FINE just being a man!" He already compromised with this undercover part, there is no way...NO WAY he is going to agree to be a girl in his first action here! This is too much!!

"My command is the final order." Siwon slammed his hands on the table, "It is crucial to nab this suspect, so I did not want any flaw in this operation!"

 

Kyuhyun stood up and glared at Siwon, who did not have a slight hint of backing down.

So this is how you want to play me, huh? Choi Siwon...you are such a despicable person!

 

"Fine!" Kyuhyun slammed his hands on the table as well, "If this is how you want to play, I will gladly accept that."

Kyuhyun then walked towards Siwon, having his eyes stuck on the irritiating handsome face, "I will accept whatever you are throwing at me, Sir."

Siwon looked down at the determined Kyuhyun, which somehow took him by surprise...of having a close up at the almond eyes and...those pair of glistening plump lips.

 

"Amber! Help me with the dress up!" Before Siwon could react, Kyuhyun turned quickly over at the only female in the team pulling her out of the meeting room almost instantly, "Make me a girl now!"

"Woah wait what? I don't have....!" Amber's voice disappeared for Kyuhyun was dragging her fast enough.

 

"Do you seriously have to do this?" Donghae questioned Siwon once Kyuhyun was out.

Siwon did not reply to that, instead, he took another look at his watch and ordered his team to get ready for the operation in an hour's time.

 

An hour later...

The moment the rest of the team were done with the preparation, Amber returned back to the section, with a rather proud look on her face.

"What's with the smirk?" Jongwoon asked.

"You wouldn't believe this." Amber chuckled and pulled Kyuhyun in from the outside.

 

And the team was stunned, with having their eyes widened at the new figure standing next to Amber.

Blonde wig, fake eyelashes, pink lips... And wearing a cute red dress right above the knees showing the lenghty legs and a pair of black short boots.

And are those blushes natural or....?

 

"KYUHYUN?!" The men, except Siwon who was inside his room getting ready, gasped in surprise.

"Yah yah..." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes in a so-Kyuhyun style, that Donghae and Hyukjae were sure the new person was Kyuhyun.

"WOW! You look HOT!" Hyukjae teased, adding a wolf whistle.

 

Hearing that Kyuhyun and Amber were back, Siwon walked out of the room, but not having a glance at Kyuhyun yet.

"Ready to move in 5." Siwon spoke.

"Yes Sir!"

"And everyone, please be alert and careful..." Siwon trailed off as he caught sight of Kyuhyun in front of him.

 

He as well, widened his eyes when he saw the female Kyuhyun. Without knowing it himself, he swallowed a mouthful of saliva for he suddenly found his throat getting dry and itchy. And he thought someone's heart is beating a little too fast and too loud...that he could hear the beats in his ears...

And all he could remember, was a rather beautiful face in that cute red dress, showing parts of the snowy skin, smiling shyly at the people making a big fuss out of it...

With those blushes on the chubby cheeks...

Blushes...almond sparkling eyes...plumpy pink lips...

 

What is wrong with you, Choi Siwon?