Touch Touch~

It's Ok, I Don't Love You Either!

Siwon let a relieved sigh and stretched himself for he finally finished a report on a case after struggling for the whole morning to get it done, something which he doesn't really enjoy doing to be honest. He would prefer to be out fighting crime, in action on the frontline. And with the headache thobbing hard in his head, especially with a few more new cases that were being given to the team. His team has been out with the investigation, and here he is, alone to fight with reports.

And he misses Kyuhyun...

He only get a brief glimpse of Kyuhyun in the morning when he arrived, and withou having a slight touch on his boyfriend, Kyuhyun had to bid him goodbye for an investigation outside.

"A new witness has been spotted at the crime scene. We are going to get a statement from him, and probably going to look around for more evidences." That is what Kyuhyun had told him before he ran out with the team. And there goes a chance to get a peck from Kyuhyun.

 

Oh well, guess he won't be showing much in the public with his affection. And of course, Kyuhyun would prefer to put a line between personal and work affairs, he won't mind that as well. 

But, just a peck...isn't too much, right?

They had done so much actually, having their bodies connecting in and out, though it was under the influence of the alcohol, Siwon could still linger with the hot and sweaty body of Kyuhyun all over him. But at this moment, it seems rather awkward for them to do more just than kissing.

In fact, they had not been talking about anything that is beyond kissing. Like, how are they going to continue to a more intimate stage, though they had passed that already...? Is Kyuhyun willing to be a...bottom for him each time? Or are they going to do what they had done on that fateful drunken night?

 

He is never a person who is deprived of ual issue, such issue with his exes was never a problem since all these just goes with the flow. But why is he in agony when comes to Kyuhyun?

Like he wanted so much to claim Kyuhyun so much as possible...

 

"Arghhhh..." Siwon dropped his head at the back of his chair with his eyes closed, and pinched the bridge of his nose. The headache seems to get worse with so much thinking in his head.

And he still misses Kyuhyun...

 

Just then, came a knock on his door. Without opening his eyes, he replied, "Come in." The person who knocked the door said nothing as the footsteps get closer to Siwon. Thinking it must be someone unimportant, Siwon took his time getting up from his relaxed position, and let out another heavy sigh before he opened his eyes.

But a smile formed on his face instantly when he saw the person standing in front of him.

 

"Hi." Kyuhyun smiled as he placed a packet of food and a cup of coffee from the station's cafeteria.

"You came back?" Siwon asked stupidly. He is not dreaming, isn't he?

Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes and sat on the chair across Siwon, "If not, then who is this in front of you now?"

Right, of course this is Kyuhyun.

 

"Here," Kyuhyun pushed the food that he brought in, "I packed lunch for you. I assumed that you must be busy writing those reports that you hardly have the time to eat." Siwon looked down at the packet and up again at Kyuhyun, "What about you? Have you eaten?"

Kyuhyun nodded, "I ate with the team outside. I came back first to assemble the evidences that we had gathered so far. They are coming back later."

"So," Siwon's eyes flicked to the outside of his room, "You are saying we are alone now, here?"

There came a slight blush on Kyuhyun's cheeks, as he lowered his vision to the ground. Hell no he is going to spill that he came back without the team purposely for Siwon...

 

But Siwon took notice of the blush and sure he knew the motive that Kyuhyun has. Yet, instead of teasing, he smiled to himself and took the packet to chomp down the lunch full of love from Kyuhyun. Throughout till Siwon finished with his lunch, none says anything, as they just sat there, watching each other in silence pleasure. They enjoyed such company, though it was just a simple moment for the both of them. Sharing sweet smiles when their eyes met, hearts flustering when their hands came to contact accidentally... Maybe, it is more worth it to progress their relation step by step.

 

"So, how is the investigation going on?" Siwon asked as he took a sip of the coffee.

"Going well. We had the statement from the witness, and soon we will have a draft of at least a suspect for us to proceed." Kyuhyun answered, "And we had a chase of someone earlier who appeared at the crime scene suspiciously."

Siwon straightened himself on the chair, "Chase? You had a chase? Why wasn't I informed about this?" 

"It was impromptu, nothing that we can't handle." Kyuhyun frowned with the fuss that Siwon was having on him.

"Haven't you learnt from the lesson previously?" Siwon's turn to frown, and he felt the headache was thobbing hard again, "You could have get hurt. That person might have a weapon!"

"Come on Siwon," Kyuhyun rolled his eyes like the usual, "We are policemen, right? It is FINE for us to do the chasing. That is my job! And that person is the son of the victim. He came back suspiciously because he wanted to steal from his mother. He didn't know that his mother was dead."

"And how could you know that beforehand?! Kyuhyun, you should have know that because of your so-called bravery, you ended up hurt all the times. Do you want to break your legs again?" Siwon lectured, and had his fingers on his temple, pinching it slightly.

Kyuhyun puffed with his arms folded across his chest, "Yes sir. I still remember that very well myself, SIR."

"Kyuhyun..." Siwon sighed, not wanting to start a bicker with him to start a heat argument like always. The mood earlier was just so fine...

"I am going back to work now, sir. Going to keep my on the chair and not doing any BRAVERY act, for your info, SIR." Kyuhyun stood up abruptly and spiked with sarcasm in his tone. 

 

But as he turned around with expectation of Siwon to argue back, he heard a deep sigh coming from Siwon. Like a meaning of "I-am-so-done-with-this-" kind of sigh. He looked back and saw Siwon placing his head at the back of his chair, with his fingers pinching harshly at the bridge of his nose.

He doesn't look alright there...

 

Feeling guilty out of the sudden, Kyuhyun walked back and over the table nearer to Siwon. Indeed, the Senior Inspector looked rather tired, seemingly to have a headache.

"Not feeling well?" Kyuhyun asked in a gentle tone. Siwon opened his eyes when he heard Kyuhyun's voice, in such a tender tone in fact that caught him in surprise.

"Just having a headache..." Siwon replied, "I am so..."

"I am sorry..." Kyuhyun apologized first before Siwon could do so, "I didn't mean to be so spiteful. But I guess it was just out of habit to bicker with you..."

"It's ok..." Siwon placed his hand over Kyuhyun's cheek and caressed the surface gently, "Habits can't be changed overnight anyway. And I kinda like how you fight me. So adorable..."

 

"And know what?" Siwon continued, with Kyuhyun tilting his head to the side looking questionable at Siwon, "What?"

"You said sorry this time." Siwon recalled, "This is the first time you said sorry after our bickering."

"Oh, is that so?" Kyuhyun arched one of his brows.

Siwon nodded, "And that is definitely a change, to show how important I am to you, and how precious you are to me."

 

There came the blush again on Kyuhyun's cheeks, and Siwon couldn't agree more on how pretty the blush had make Kyuhyun so endearing. Leaning up wanting to get the peck that he longed for, he aimed at the pair of lips in front of him. But before their lips could crush together, Kyuhyun hopped to the back of his chair and pressed Siwon against the back of the chair.

"Kyu...?" Siwon tried to look back but Kyuhyun held him firm as hostage, "Let me give you a head massage."

"What...?" Before he could protest, both Kyuhyun's thumbs started to rub the sides of his head. 

 

Instantly, he felt eased under the touch from Kyuhyun. Within seconds of the massage, he closed his eyes and the tensed muscles from his head gradually unwind. It felt so good...

Then, wanting more, his hand reached up and came to contact with Kyuhyun's hand. He overlapped the hand with his own, and brushed his fingers over the smooth and lengthy fingers on his head. Kyuhyun was startled with the touch and soon the touch was causing a weird form of sparks all over his body, Ignoring the fingers playing with his own fingers, Kyuhyun faked a cough to control his anxiousness and continued to work on Siwon's head. 

But he gulped deep down when he felt Siwon's fingers moved further up to where his wrist is, somehow obstructing his movement to continue with the massage.

 

"Si...?!" Before he could even finish his sentence, he was being pulled to the side and slumped over Siwon on his lap.

"Got you." Siwon smirked and smashed their lips together before Kyuhyun could do anything to run away.

 

Kyuhyun gasped with the sudden kiss, and wanted very much to escape before anyone from the team returns to see their indecent position. He placed his hands over Siwon's chest preparing to push himself away, but Siwon was faster to grab around his waist and squashed their bodies closer. Using the chance, Siwon deepened the kiss, smearing his lips all over Kyuhyun's one and breathed in deeply inhaling all the scent coming from Kyuhyun.

It felt even better... He could feel his headache getting cured.

With his hands trapped tight between their bodies, Kyuhyun was frustrated over the recklessness from Siwon. But no sooner, not that he will admit, he started to melt under the kiss and submissively gave up protesting with his tensed muscle relaxed under the kiss. Soon, both were immersed in kissing, even having their tongues threw in between their mouths to get even more passionate. They claimed everything that they touched with their mouths as their own, not wanting to release even their lips had turned swollen.

And the way they kiss just get better each time...

 

After a good round of making out, both pulled apart, panting heavily as they were lacked of air, but eyes never leave each other. Then both smiled at the same time, knowing they both enjoyed the kiss once again. Claiming love with kiss, that is how they like it.

Siwon first reached up to tug the soft curl behind Kyuhyun's ear and nuzzled their noses together before he spoke, "I have been wanting to do this since morning."

Kyuhyun blushed, placing his hands on Siwon's shoulders, "And why didn't you do that?"

"Because I did not want to stop you from being serious in your work," Siwon replied, "That was oddly y to me."

"But we are not being serious now." Kyuhyun urged with his eyes looking down at their position.

"This is fine with me too," Siwon whispered deeply which caused a tingling feel against Kyuhyun's skin, "Because I like how you touch me, so awfully pleasing..."

"How is your headache?" Kyuhyun asked, touching Siwon's head with care.

"Better now," Siwon snuggled against Kyuhyun's touch, "Thanks for the massage."

 

There, they stayed at the position for a while, just enjoying the presence with just the two of them in the station, having no worries of any possible return of the rest of the team. They giggled each time they gave sweet chaste kisses, or panted out of breath when the kiss gets harsher. So much they had done, that time passed by in a flash.

When the team returned and heard unusual sounds coming from Siwon's office, they made no noise in sneaking up to the edge of the door to have a peek. They stifled laughter coming from their mouths as they has no complains in watching a free show in the station. Only when Jongwoon let out a light cough, Kyuhyun and Siwon came back to earth from their heaven, awkwardly blinking their eyes with the team staring at them.

 

"Sorry for the interruption, but.. Hey!!" Hyukjae earned a pinch from Amber as he was staring too hard on the pair.

"We are back, sir." Ryeowook finished the sentence for Hyukjae, but he was actually blushing for the sight he had seen. The kiss is no joke for sure...

Kyuhyun flushed with embarrassment and jumped down from Siwon's lap, and without looking at Siwon, he pushed his way out of the room for a run.

"Woah, someone is embarrassed huh?" Hyukjae chuckled and earned another pinch from Amber.

Kyuhyun turned around and shoot a death glare before he ran to his desk to hide away from the unbearing embarrassment. Damn it, to be caught in action. He should have known it better to show affection towards Siwon. This is so unprofessional! How he wish he could dig a hole from the ground and bury everyone else who had seen them kissed, deep down into the hole.

 

Just as the rest of the team was making teasing remarks, Siwon stood up and narrowed his eyes at those who spoilt the moment of their private time.

"Aren't you supposed to be working on the cases?" Siwon lowered his husky voice in such a shivering tone that shut all of them straightaway.

"Erm... Yes...Sir." They replied.

"So," Siwon arched his brows, "What are you waiting for?"

"YES SIR!!" And they scrambled off to their respective desks to work their butts off.

 

Then he caught Kyuhyun peeking at him from the corner of his eyes, so he winked with a smirk at Kyuhyun before he returned back to his seat to continue with the work. Kyuhyun blushed again with the slight flirt from his boyfriend, but was soon getting back working on the cases.

 

Somehow a short make out session at work seems to be rather exciting, huh?

--------------------

Flashback

"You know, we should do more of such activity, sweating out in a day like this." Minho remarked as he bounced the basketball at the basketball court.

"Yeah, but you know, it is always hard to get our smarty brain out in the sun." Changmin smirked and aimed a nudge at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes out of habit, "I did go for swimming, and jogging. I am not always a Snow White to you, ok?"

"Hahaha but you really do look like Snow White in that milky complexion of you." Minho teased and threw the ball at Changmin, but Jonghyun intercepted and took over the basketball. Kyuhyun cheered for his teammate and caught the basketball from Jonghyun. Before Minho or Changmin charged at him for the snatch back, he aimed at the goal and gave a perfect shot in a blink. Minho and Changmin shared a glance and with evil smirks, they batted their eyes towards Kyuhyun.

 

"ALRIGHT SNOW WHITE!" Jonghyun shouted and punched his fists in the air, "This is definitely a blow at the exercise freaks haha!"

"Who are you calling exercise freaks?!" Both Minho and Changmin yelled at the same time, changing their target to Jonghyun instead.

Kyuhyun laughed wholeheartedly clamping his tummy and pointing at his silly friends at the same time. But Jonghyun ran towards Kyuhyun which somehow bringing Minho and Changmin along. 

"HEY HEY!!" Kyuhyun screamed and soon, all four of them toppled on the basketball court, tangled among themselves with Kyuhyun at the bottom which his front facing the ground.

 

"Yahhhhh!! Are we playing basketball or wrestling?!" Kyuhyun shouted, trying to push himself up from his childish friends. Giving up, he reached to the back but there he came in contact with one backside.

"Heyyyy don't touch my , you ert!" Changmin tried to catch the touchy hand, but he had Minho and Jonghyun over him as well.

"Oh oh... We have Snow White under us... Shall we ravish his milky skin?" Minho wiggled his brows at Jonghyun who was into the idea totally.

Jonghyun laughed and rubbed his hand over Kyuhyun's smooth yet sweaty arm, "Hmmmm nice complexion."

"I think I like his better hahahaha!" Minho teased and slapped one side of Kyuhyun's .

"YAHH!!" Kyuhyun screamed once more but the more he got agitated, the more his friends enjoyed the fun.

"Round backside, woah!" Jonghyun laughed and joined in the touch.

"Yahhh don't leave me out in this!! I want to have a touch too!" Changmin pouted seeing his other friends having their time teasing Kyuhyun and wanted so much to have his share.

 

"BASTARDS! WHAT AM I HUH? A PIECE OF MEAT TO PLAY WITH?" Kyuhyun struggled but he was locked under by his friends totally.

The rest continued to tease and have their hands touching all over Kyuhyun, "We are just giving you some love since you got no one to be touching you in any way. You must be lonely huh? Poor you."

"I am NOT! Yahhhh!!!!" Kyuhyun protested.

"It is only that you have not meet anyone you would love to get the touch," Minho explained, "Once you found the person that you truly love, you will definitely liking the touch on you."

"Who knows, that lucky person would want to touch you all the times, since you have SUCHHHHHHH pretty and smooth and milky complexion to be ravished on hahahaha!" Changmin added on and high fived with Minho and Jonghyun after a powerful tease.

"Yah yah whatever!" Kyuhyun rolled his eyes about the thing call love, "Until then, that doesn't give you all the rights to TOUCH AND MOLEST ME!" With one final push, Kyuhyun struggled out of his friends and made the rest of them fall back onto the ground on their butts, "I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!" 

And the four of them continued to tease the Snow White in their social circle, running around the basketball court smacking each other rather than playing baskeball which was their initial plan. But though Kyuhyun was chasing after his friends, he had those smiles on him that brightened his face like a school kid having fun with his friends. So carefree and gleeful...

 

"Cho Kyuhyun! Don't forget to introduce your lover to us in the future! We will teach your love how to touch you in the ways you like!!" Changmin chuckled and teased at the top of his voice.

"I DON'T LIKE THE WAY YOU STUPID PEOPLE TOUCH ME!"

--------------------

 

Present

Siwon came into the section with a file in his hands. All eyes raised at him when he waved the file to get their attention, "I have the sketch of a possible suspect, and his identity is being recognised."

His team rose from their seats and scrambled to the center table. Hyukjae took the file and read the information given from the file, "He does not seems like a person who will do crimes."

"Do not judge a person by its cover," Siwon said, "He is working at a pub as a host at the moment."

"Woah, a host who got involved with an old rich woman." Donghae raised his brows.

"Not to mention the useless son." Amber shrugged.

"So she got lonely without having love from her family that she turned to a host for comfort?" Ryeowook questioned.

 

"But the thing is," Kyuhyun took over the file and read, "He is a host from a gay bar."

"WHAT?" The rest blinked their eyes with the surprise. Siwon nodded his head, "True to that. He is a host from a gay bar."

"So he is after the money despite being a gay host?" Hyukjae tapped his chin to ponder the question aloud.

"We will know once we bring him in," Siwon stated, "So now, we got the approval to sweep the bar for the nab. We will move out in an hour. In order not to cause any alarm, we will do the undercover action tonight."

"Yes sir!" The team roared with excitement. Time for some action!

 

"Woah this will be the first time going for a gay bar! Wonder how is it like!" Hyukjae asked with curiosity.

"Will we be safe? Are we going to be targeted instead?" Jongwoon turned to worry as he imagined the scene of a gay bar in his head.

Donghae laughed hearing Jongwoon and pat on his shoulder, "You will definitely not going to be a target, so is Amber. Hahahaha!"

"Yah right, and so do you, Lee Donghae!" Amber smacked the back of Donghae's head, "Talking about target, that will be Sir Choi or Kyuhyun and definitely not any of you."

 

Kyuhyun snapped his head at Amber and so did Siwon who heard both their name being called. Amber was taken aback with the sudden attention on her, but she shrugged her shoulders and explained in a rather soft and timid tone, "Well... Isn't Kyuhyun already a target...from that attorney Zhoumi? And he is rather beautiful for a guy... And Sir is...a handsome man that gays will like for sure... And..."

"And...?" The rest of the team are ready to have a quick tease watching the steamy tension coming from both Kyuhyun and Siwon.

"And they are together.. Isn't that a perfect role model?" Amber bit her lips after she made her remarks, "I am sorry Sir and Kyuhyun!"

 

The team roared with laughter while making kissing sound that they had witnessed previously, the hot and wet kissing scene presented by Siwon and Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun soon had his face blushing with maddness and was quickly to gather all his necessary to get away from the embarrassing moment. Noticing that Kyuhyun was bashful with the tease, Siwon first shot a death glare at his team before strolling over to Kyuhyun. He tugged the man hard around his waist and planted a quick peck on the forehead. The team went "Ohhhhh" and "Ahhhh" for another free show upon their eyes, but had their mouths zipped the moment Siwon turned to them in the bossy mode.

"Get going now, otherwise you can kiss your inspector badge goodbye soon." Siwon simply ordered and the team went off at different direction effectively.

 

Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes at Siwon who just did another kiss in front of the team, but before he could say anything, Siwon leaned down and claimed his lips for another quick kiss. His hands found their way roaming all over Kyuhyun's back and the touch was just too overwhelming. He loves the touch having Kyuhyun close to him, even though it was just a simple touch over the clothing.

"Yah Siwon!!" Kyuhyun scolded, "You did it on purpose!"

"I admit to that, but the more we hide, the more they are satisfied with the tease. So why not we do it in the bold?" Siwon smirked and was pleased with himself to come out with such theory, "Anyway, they will get tired with the tease so lets just ignore them and do what we usually do."

"Usually do? What? Bicker and fight? I don't remember kissing you in the past," Kyuhyun stuck out his tongue and wanted to get away from Siwon, but before he could make a turn, Siwon pulled him once more and had Kyuhyun's lips landed on his own.

Kyuhyun widened his eyes and smacked Siwon for the purposeful tug. Siwon chuckled and whispered deeply with his mouth just next to Kyuhyun's ear, "Practice makes perfect." And he walked away first feeling honourably glad with his achievement, while Kyuhyun just stood still on the ground trying to process with the cheeky inspector.

 

You are having fun huh?

--------------------

The moment the team arrived the gay bar, as the team climbed out of the van, Siwon stopped Kyuhyun from getting down by pulling his wrist. With the pull, Kyuhyun turned around curiously, "Sir?"

"Stay near to me." Siwon requested simply.

Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes at Siwon with a slight pout, "I am not going to do anything reckless, ok?"

"I know, just stay close to me." Siwon repeated.

"But why...?" Kyuhyun then realised the reason and sighed, "Siwon, I am not going to be a prey of the men inside."

"Hard to see why are they not interested." Siwon tugged the wrist for Kyuhyun to get into his embrace, "I don't want you to be targeted by any of them inside."

Kyuhyun blushed with the sudden contact of his head over Siwon's shoulder, but somehow he finds it a rather comfortable position to be embraced.

 

"I will be careful, Siwon." Kyuhyun mumbled after a few seconds of silence, "Just make sure I am within your sight."

"Trust me, I will do that." Siwon released and smiled with his fingers brushing the loose curls at the side.

"Then lets go, we have work to do, Sir." Kyuhyun grinned and bounced off the van without waiting for Siwon to respond. Siwon let out a grim smile, but followed after Kyuhyun out of the van.

 

Siwon gave out the order to the team, and soon enough the team dispersed to the respective position. Kyuhyun and Hyukjae took off to place themselves by the bar counter, Jongwoon and Ryeowook found a table at a corner while Donghae and Amber reached the dance floor. Siwon roamed around to figure the bar inside out, at the same time glancing at Kyuhyun whenever is possible. At times, Kyuhyun could catch Siwon watching him, and he would roll his eyes comically but not without a small smile on his face.

"You look happy with him." Hyukjae stated once when he saw how the both of them are delivering love signs thinking no one would catch them doing so.

"Huh what?" That got Kyuhyun's attention.

Hyukjae chuckled and pat on Kyuhyun's shoulder, "Though I am not used to you not fighting with him since that is what you have been doing since the training days, but I think I can handle this level of affection."

Kyuhyun's face instantly turned red though the lighting is not that bright in the bar to show his redness, and he turned around to face the bar counter, playing with his fingers around the edge of the glass, "I...to be honest, I am not used to it too... Like we have been fighting all the times, and then...we fall in love with each other, how dramatic... We used to hate each other so much."

"Yeah, seen that all the times," Hyukjae remarked and took a sip of the vodka lime, "Like destiny just have to play a twist on both of you."

"Seems like it..." Kyuhyun muttered under his breath, "And this destiny is such a big joke."

"Joke but still a happy joke. I can see you are happy with him," Hyukjae repeated the happy theory and took another sip before he turned himself to face the dancefloor, "And he is happy with you too."

"Hope that is not a delusional part of him..." Kyuhyun grimaced with a small smile before he took a sip from his drink as well.

 

Hyukjae laughed and elbowed himself by the counter to look back at Kyuhyun, "Definitely not.”

Kyuhyun turned around and saw Siwon watching him from afar with a serious expression. There he felt his face turning red again with the intense stare on him, and looked everywhere else but Siwon. 

Hyukjae chuckled seeing how the two behaved even when they are far apart, "So much in love huh?"

 

"But, have you decided who to be bottom?" Hyukjae asked casually. Kyuhyun almost choked with his drink as he heard the rather blunt question. Instantly, his face turned red and took down a few more sips from the glass. 

Hyukjae made the "O" mouth when he saw the reaction, and chuckled to his inner joke, "So you have done it huh? Both of you? So...? You are the bottom?"

"Yah! Just...just shut up! I am not discussing about this with you!" Kyuhyun shot a glare at Hyukjae and snapped.

"Oh oh someone is shy huh?" Hyukjae teased and gave little push on Kyuhyun's arms, "Oh come on, didn't you two showcase your make out in front of us already? Don't act shy with us around anymore. Just let your feelings," And he moved his hands to create an invisible wave," Flowwwwww naturally~"

"Not going to happen again!" Kyuhyun spat and pouted with his eyes flickered away from Hyukjae.

"Awwww can you resist the touch from him? Huh huh huh?" Hyukjae continued with the tease and poked on Kyuhyun's arm, "How was that night of connecting with body and soul?"

Kyuhyun tensed with the talk about that drunken night. Then he blushed even more when the images of him tangled with Siwon all over his bed of that night came into his mind, remembering with even more details of how Siwon touched him, every single part of his body. And the thoughts of Siwon touching him on that drunken night somehow brought a form of heat within his body. Unlike the touch that his friends used to , he actually feel bashful even with just thoughts of Siwon touching him. Especially now that they are together, the thoughts alone could actually create a strange form of feel within himself.

 

A form of yearn and desire...

 

Oh wait... Did he actually desire Siwon to touch him like that night...?

 

Kyuhyun shook his head to remove the disturbing yet delicious images in his head, and punched the laughing Hyukjae to prevent him of laughing out his story to the whole gay bar. Then he caught sight of the curious stare from Siwon who was watching them closely, must be wondering on why Hyukjae was poking fun of him. He bet his red face could be seen even at the direction of where Siwon was situated under the dim lights. 

Stop looking at me! Kyuhyun mouthed, with desperation and shyness. Their obvious interaction is going to get discovered and that might spoil the mission. And of course, Kyuhyun was guilty as charged with embarrassment because of their bed images that Hyukjae had planted in his head non deliberately.

That however amused Siwon where he raised his brows and watched Kyuhyun even closely, You are so beautiful from this angle.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at the word "beautiful" and turned away from Siwon, but not without having a small smile on his face. Hyukjae caught sight of the little smile and shook his head at the hopeless love blooming in the air. But they were soon returned back to focus on the mission, wandering their eyes around the bar while they acted as regulars as they wait for the host to appear.

 

 

 

"Target appeared." It was Amber talking through the hidden earpieces after a few moment of silence.

 

Kyuhyun and Hyukjae straightened themselves to have a good look at the suspect. The host came into the picture in a smart suit looking dashing, strolling around the crowd. Siwon gave a nod, seemingly to his team who all had their eyes on Siwon for him to make the call. Kyuhyun and Hyukjae rose from their seats wanting to get closer to the host. But before Kyuhyun could move another step, a hand from nowhere appeared and grabbed his arm. Kyuhyun paused and looked back with a frown preparing to give a hard shove at whoever, probably a gay looking for a partner or target. 

But never in his mind that person to be someone he is familiar with. And a persistent one.

 

"Oh my Kyuhyun~" Zhoumi grinned, "Why are you here? In a gay bar huh?"

Kyuhyun widened his eyes at Zhoumi and cursed inwardly having to meet the guy of all people, in a gay bar.

"Are you here to find a partner? Is this how you lose your ity? Here?" Zhoumi grinned even wider and raised his voice that Kyuhyun swore the people around them could hear him loud and clear, "Or are you here to catch someone?"

 

CRAP!