Are You Jealous...?

It's Ok, I Don't Love You Either!

"CHO KYUHYUN!!!" Siwon bellowed as he ran after the running Kyuhyun.

 

".....Now what?" Donghae rubbed the back of his neck looking confused at Hyukjae who was equally muddled.

"Guess we have to do the search on our own." Amber started to look around on her own, "Remember what Kyuhyun had told us."

 

 

Racing down to the last flight of stairs, Kyuhyun's eyes were still fixed on the mysterious intruder. He followed closely, chasing the man along the streets, even at the turning corners. Following behind him was Siwon, who was equally fast. And he was impressed to see Kyuhyun was still on the chase, given that Kyuhyun was all always about books and papers. He never expected for Kyuhyun to be chasing with all his might.

So those workouts that he had, did help him in some ways...

 

"Stop!!" Kyuhyun yelled when they turned to a corner, which led to a dead end alley. The suspect stopped having no choice, and had his hands up with his back facing Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun fished his pistol from the inside of his pistol vest, and pointed at the suspect, "Don't you dare move a single inch." He closed up the gap carefully.

 

"What is the relationship with you and Snakehead? What are you doing in his house?" Kyuhyun asked, getting closer that he almost reached the suspect. 

Never did he expected that the suspect would turn himself out of the sudden and delivered a kick right at Kyuhyn's stomach. He stumbled backwards with the kick, with his eyes closed expecting that he would fall on the ground. But instead of the hard ground welcoming his , Kyuhyun slammed into something firm yet very much warmer. He did not need to turn behind to see who caught him from the back, as the low husky voice came right after he fell onto the broad chest.

 

"Do you have to be this wreckless?" Siwon scolded, holding Kyuhyun firmly against his chest.

"And let him get away...?" Kyuhyun frowned.

"You just never want to learn..." Siwon mumbled, with his face placed directly into Kyuhyun's fluffy hair. He inhaled without much thoughts, and he thought he could taste a slight sweetness down his throat.

He never knew Kyuhyun could smell so....nice...

 

Kyuhyun noticed Siwon had clenched onto his shoulders rather tight and secured, and having no move of releasing him. But he was clueless of what SIwon was doing or thinking, since his back was facing Siwon. And yet...it wasn't disturbing to have someone holding him dearly...

However, when he looked straight at the inrtruder, he cursed himself for thinking the unnecessary, and wriggled himself out of the hold, which caused Siwon to come to his mind as well. Both cleared their throats and had their eyes back on the suspect.

 

Siwon took out his pistol, and aimed at the intruder, "Who are you?"

"None of your business." The suspect retrieved a knife from his back, getting ready to attack as well.

"And you think your knife can faster than us?" Siwon challenged.

"If my knife can do this..." The suspect smirked and threw the knife right at Kyuhyun and Siwon.

 

Both the policemen dodged from the attack, but using this chance, the suspect lunged forwards and aimed at Kyuhyun, assuming he is the weakest of the two. But when he was about to punch Kyuhyun, Siwon retained his stand fast from the dodge, and gave a strong kick at the suspect, causing him to fall backwards. Siwon then aimed another kick at the suspect, this time at the legs. The suspect screamed with the fall, but he was fast to dodge from the punch that Siwon was aiming from above. He rolled to the side, taking a handful of rusty dirt on the ground and directed the throw at Siwon. Siwon tossed his head aside from getting the dirt into his eyes. Thinking that there is an opening to attack, the suspect got his hand up to give a punch. But Kyuhyun was faster as he got to Siwon's behind and delivered a punch at the suspect right in the face.

The intruder screamed with the pain on his face. Siwon then turned him around, locking his hands behind. The man tried to struggle, but Siwon was stronger than him. He held the struggling hands, while Kyuhyun took the handcuffs to cuff the man up.

 

"You are under arrest, for intruding, obstructing police's action and assaulting policemen." Siwon pulled the man up and slammed him against the wall as he spoke, "Whether you are related to Snakehead a not, you are coming with us."

Kyuhyun put down the phone once he was done reporting for the police car to get the man back to the station, "They will be here in 5 minutes' time."

Siwon nodded, "Are you alright?"

Kyuhyun blinked his eyes with the question, not expecting for Siwon to be concerned with him, "Yeah. Just a kick. Nothing wrong."

"Because...it never deem to me that you are as strong." Siwon mumbled.

 

Both fell into silence suddenly, not knowing what to say to each other. Just then, a police car came. Out came two policemen in uniforms.

"Sir Choi." The two greeted.

Siwon shoved the suspect to the policemen, "Take him to the station, I will do the interrogation once I am done with the house's search."

"Yes sir."

 

The two were left behind after the police car drove off. Sensing the awkwardness between them, Kyuhyun made the first move to walk back to where they came from. Siwon followed suit, taking the steps to catch up with Kyuhyun. While walking back, the silence remained, which seems rather uneasy for them. Because at the normal circumstance, they were either bickering with disagreement, or...more bickering to show their dislikes for each other. But somehow...the tension between them seems to ease down a lot more. Siwon could still remember the sweet scent from Kyuhyun earlier, then his mind drifted to the encounters where he saw Kyuhyun's...

"I actually did a lot of workouts." Kyuhyun suddenly spoke, which caused Siwon to toss his head fast to face him, "Huh?"

Kyuhyun turned to see Siwon hearing the astonishment from Siwon, "Earlier you said I don't seems as strong."

"Oh...right. Because you are always with..."

"Books and papers." Kyuhyun repeated with what Siwon had always said.

"Well...it is not wrong. You are always reading and reading..." Siwon recalled, "But I remembered you really did workout.. Swimming..and gymming..."

 

And those moments where we collied... Where we...

 

"So...I wasn't as weak as you always said." Kyuhyun stated.

"I know." Siwon replied, "Otherwise you wouldn't still be in this line."

 

".... We never had this sort of peaceful conversation before, isn't it?" Kyuhyun remarked, "Because we are always fighting."

"Because you...dislike me." Siwon shrugged his shoulders.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, "Me? Excuse me, it was you who dislike me, and picking on me." 

"Well, it is because you made the first comment that showed you dislike me in the beginning!" Siwon rebuked.

"I did not! Why would I want to show how much I dislike you? I have better things to do!" Kyuhyun scoffed, with his voice getting louder.

"Oh please Kyuhyun," Siwon laughed, "Are you telling me that you are having a short term memory? You are the one who started it!"

"I did not! You are just pushing the blame to me, wanting me to look bad, right?" Kyuhyun rolled his eyes once more.

"Why would I want to do that?" Siwon placed his hands on his waist.

"Because you are such a gentleman who cannot bear to lose your image in front of the girls." Kyuhyun grimaced and walked a little faster to get away from Siwon.

"No I did not!" Siwon rolled his eyes, and ran after Kyuhyun to grab his wrist, pulling him backwards, "Don't place your words in my mouth, smart alec!"

 

Forcing Kyuhyun to face him, Siwon was startled to see the pair of sparkling eyes staring back at him. For a minute, he was loss with his words. Very lost. 

Especially at the sight of Kyuhyun panting with his plump mouth agaped slightly.

Damn those rosy lips...

 

Siwon did not know what he was doing next, for his body was acting on its own. He grabbed Kyuhyun's arms, and pulled Kyuhyun closer to him. Then, he took Kyuhyun's chin in his hand, looking closely at the plumpy rosy lips. Kyuhyun blinked with shock when he realised Siwon was leaning down to him, as close that their noses were brushing against each other, and their lips were almost touching. Kyuhyun froze with the sudden gesture but he found no strength to push Siwon away. Oddly, but yes, his knees went weak with Siwon's steamy breath against his face.

Less than an inch away...

 

A phone rang out of the sudden that broke the intense moment between these 2. Kyuhyun came to his mind and pushed Siwon away before he turned and ran. Siwon who was back on earth as well, cursed to himself as he realised what he intended to do to Kyuhyun. Pinching his temple, he fished out the ringing phone, and saw Donghae's name on the called ID.

"Yes Donghae?" Siwon answered.

"Sir, we got what we want." Donghae replied, "We have the evidence that proved Snakehead has the relation with the triad that Kyuhyun had reported."

"Ok well done. We will be back soon."

 

Hanging up the call, Siwon rubbed his temple and walked back to the apartment. Something must be wrong with him. Very wrong. Why would he want to kiss Kyuhyun again? 

No reason...definitely no reason. So he must be out of his mind.

 

Pretend...lets pretend nothing of this had happened...

--------------------

Flashback

Kyuhyun was walking in the police academy when he heard a scream along the pavement. He turned around, wondering if the person is in need for help. Only to find a girl who holding onto the man, who happens to be the rumoured most handsome gentleman of the academy. 

Choi Siwon.

 

"Noooooo!!" The girl refused to let go of Siwon's arms, "I will NOT let you dump me!"

Siwon sighed, "I am not dumping you. I am just...asking for a time off."

"Time off?! What time off?! We don't need a time off!" The girl whined as she shook Siwon's arm, "Why suddenly turning so cold to me?"

Siwon took in a deep breath and removed the grip, gently yet firmly, "I need a space, and I just got into the police. There is a lot of things that I need to do..."

"But that doesn't mean we need a time off!" The girl insisted and stomped her feet shamelessly, "You are just giving an excuse to dump me! How could you Choi Siwon!!"

 

Kyuhyun widened his eyes as he watched the show at the side. Even though he as the same as Siwon who had just gotten the application to be in the police force, he had heard many whispers about Choi Siwon, about his looks and character, about his attitude to people. First, he did not want to believe on that, for how could someone like this existed. But seeing how he was dealing with the irritating whiny girl, all so patient and gentle, perhaps the rumour is true...

But a part of him inside tells him, there should be more than a cover story. So he remained at his position, to view the show. And waited, as if waiting to see when Siwon would break down and blow himself up at the girl.

 

"I really am busy with the academy, and there is a lot to adjust, with new life and new ambition," Siwon explained with much patience in his tone, "So time off would probably be good to cool the things down."

"Noooo!!!" The girls threw her arms around Siwon, and hugged him tightly as she whined, "I don't want a time off, and there is no need to cool things down!"

Siwon closed his eyes and took in another deep breath before he pushed the girl away, "If you say so..."

The girl smiled with her success in capturing Siwon, and leaned forward attempting to kiss the man. But Siwon stepped a few steps backwards, with a stern expression, narrowing his brows together.

 

"I did not want to do this, because thinking you as a girl, I would want to give a step for you to step down on your own," Siwon spoke, having no gentleness in his tone this time, "Lets break up."

The girl had her jaws dropped and bellowed at the top of her voice that Kyuhyun thought his ears were going to break, "WHAT???? NOOOO!!"

"You heard me. I wanted a time off, but you insisted in pestering," Siwon stated, "And so you leave me no choice but to do this."

"How could you...?????" The girl grabbed Siwon's arms, forcing him to stay on the ground.

 

"Of course I could. Because I am not that stupid to let myself getting cheated," Siwon swayed her hands away, "Stop pestering me, otherwise I will make a police report on you. Oh wait a minute, I am going to be a police anyway, be mindful."

And without looking at the crying girl, he walked away and towards the direction of the building.

 

There he spotted Kyuhyun, who had watched the entire show between him and his now ex-girlfriend.

The rumoured smartest brain of the academy, Cho Kyuhyun. He did hear about this smartbrain, though they only started the academy not long ago. But he never had the chance face to face directly with Kyuhyun. And yet, it has to be under this situation.

He narrowed his eyes at Kyuhyun, knowing that the smartbrain was watching him the entire time.

 

Kyuhyun let out a laugh as Siwon walked pass him. And of course Siwon had heard him...

"What are you laughing at?" Siwon asked.

Kyuhyun waved his hand, "Sorry, I didn't mean it. Because you are just the same as others."

"What?" Siwon frowned.

"You are not what the rumour said. So perfect with the best character. So you do flare at people. At girls too." Kyuhyun explained.

"Oh and what do you know, smart alec?" Siwon crossed his arms over his chest. This chubby looking milky skin just picked the wrong timing for a bicker.

 

"Smart alec?" Kyuhyun casted the amusement from his face, and frowned, "What do you know about me? Is that what you can think of? Smart alec?"

"Yeah, you. I don't see anyone around here that I am talking to," Siwon gestured, "Unless I am talking to a wall, which obviously you are not.

"What?!" Kyuhyun rebuked, but all he could think of was single syllabus.

"How did you got the rumour of being the smartest? I don't see how you are the smartest when you can't even process what I said." Siwon challenged.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, "Yeah, so much so of you being the perfect gentleman."

 

Both shared a brief staring game before they stomped off into the building at the different directions. But little did they know, that they were assigned to a same lecture later in the day...

And more bickerings happened ever since then...

--------------------

Present

Right after they got the critical evidence, Siwon and his team put in all their efforts to nab the triad group that goes around selling illegal drugs. With Kyuhyun's wits and Siwon's decisive planning, together the power combined with the others, within a week, the team swiped out most of their drug trafficking and selling. Working non-stop to bring the group down, Siwon and his team had been staying out late almost every nights. Siwon had to cut down his dates with Sooyoung, breaking even more promises that caused an angry hang-up from Sooyoung. Though he felt apologetic towards Sooyoung, especially that night where he left her house abruptly because of his thoughts had drifted to Kyuhyun, he couldn't help when he is way deep committed to his work.

And furthermore, he didn't know when or how, that he would rather face Kyuhyun who is supposed to be his bickering opposition, than to face and coax his girlfriend.

At some point of times when they were at work, he would stare at Kyuhyun blankly when he was relaying his findings, or delivering the reports.  And somehow, he could see the difference in Kyuhyun, whereby Kyuhyun would turn around when he caught Siwon was watching him, and Siwon thought he saw the shy expression on Kyuhyun...

 

Of course, none speaks about the incident where Siwon almost kissed Kyuhyun that day, assuming none of that happened. The two returned to Snakehead's house as per normal, collecting evidences with the others. But with just a little...difference in them. 

Hyukjae and Donghae sensed that, and nudged Kyuhyun if something had happened when they did the chase. But Kyuhyun brushed that away, mumbling nothing had happened and continued with the search. Hyukjae and Donghae shared a curious glance and when they had their eyes back at Siwon and Kyuhyun, they noticed the usual bickering pair was avoiding eye contact...

 

The moment they nabbed a few important characters in the triad, though the mastermind slipped and went into hiding, Siwon took it as a success and announced for a rest and gave his team a few days break. The team was overjoyed of course, after many days and sleepless nights, finally a chance of a break came. So before they had to crack their heads to chase the mastermind, they decided to have a night off and celebrate at a pub.

At first, Siwon declined with the invite, but after many persuasion from his team and...even Kyuhyun will be joining, he decided to cancel off the dinner with Sooyoung and followed his team for drinks.

Perhaps that was a relief for him as well, for whatever unknown reason, he was teeny weeny glad that he did not have to face Sooyoung and getting a lecture from her...

 

So the noisy group of policemen went into the pub, and luck was with them for they managed to get a table at the corner of the pub. Being the team leader and pleased with the progress of what his team had given, Siwon announced that he will be paying for the bill of the night. Then the others went havoc, as they ordered as much drinks as possible, decided to be drunk together, as a team.

When the drinks came, Donghae suggested to play games, to perk up the atmosphere. So each took turn to play games, and the loser will have to drink up. Siwon sat at the side viewing the scenrio like an outsider drinking up sliently, letting his team had their fun laughing and joking with the games getting heated up. And his eyes couldn't stop watching Kyuhyun, who was equally high with the drinks and games.

He laughed with his eyes sparkled of glittering stars, he smirked when he was confident in winning Jongwoon, and he cheered with his fist punching in air, laughing like a kid. Everything...was caught in Siwon's eyes. And the more he watched, the more he was drawn to Kyuhyun and his childlike character that he hardly shown at academy and at work. In fact, Siwon had never seen this side of Kyuhyun...at all.

 

So perhaps, it is not wonder that Siwon was so engrossed in watching Kyuhyun...

 

"Oh hey Kyuhyun~" A voice broke Siwon's focus on Kyuhyun, and the sight of the owner irked him immediately.

Kyuhyun who was in the midst of a game, rolled his eyes when he heard his name calling by the person he least wanted to see the most.

"My my, so the whole team is here." Zhoumi beamed at the policemen who were watching the butting of this attorney.

He took no notice of careful eyes on him, and sat next to Kyuhyun, pushing Ryeowook who was next to Kyuhyun slightly away, "Hey my beauty, why didn't you tell me you are here today?"

Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes at Zhoumi, "Why would I want to tell you?"

"Oh...so we can have a good time drinking..." Zhoumi simply had no shame as he wrapped his hand around Kyuhyun.

 

Siwon clenched on his drink when he saw how Zhoumi settled himself comfortably next to Kyuhyun. He emptied down the bottle unknowingly, and took another bottle throwing the empty one aside. Somehow, the picture of Zhoumi being so close to Kyuhyun wasn't acceptable in his eyes.

 

"Woah attorney Zhoumi, you can't just in and assume you are part of us." Hyukjae remarked, with much irritation because of his interruption, the game was disturbed.

"Awww come on. I just want to have a drink with my Kyu," Zhoumi smirked and snuggled himself closer to Kyuhyun, "I have not seen you for so long. Do you miss me?"

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and blocked Zhoumi's attack on him, pushing the attorney away, "No I don't. You should stop with your delusional mind on me."

 

"So attorney Zhoumi, you fancy Kyuhyun?" Donghae asked.

Upon hearing that, Siwon snapped his head up, fixing his gaze at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun saw the action from Siwon, and took in surprised as he found Siwon staring at him from the other side of the table. He narrowed his eyes confusedly, as he has no idea why Siwon was watching him so closely.

 

Zhoumi laughed, and pulled Kyuhyun closer to him, breaking the eye connection between Kyuhyun and Siwon, "Of course, isn't my action shows enough? I am very much interested in this beauty since ages ago."

"Oh wow..." Amber and Jongwoon breathed at the same time, impressed with Zhoumi's clean and clear-cut confession.

But Kyuhyun was not at all pleased, as he shoved Zhoumi away, "You are getting on my nerves!"

"Oh...believe me, pretty. I want more than getting on your nerves..." Zhoumi chuckled shamelessly as he s his hand around Kyuhyun's waist to give a squeeze on the flesh, "I want to get on to your other areas as well..."

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes for the nth time, and was ready to deliver a slap on the shameless attorney.

 

But he didn't manage to do that, for a glass smashing sound came before he could take the action.

"Sorry..." Siwon apologized, "Hand slipped and the bottle dropped."

The awkward silence took place, as Kyuhyun eyed at Siwon curiously with his action. 

Hand slipped? Coming from the flexible inspector? That is hard to believe...

 

Feeling another squeeze from Zhoumi, Kyuhyun stood up and looked down fiercely at Zhoumi, "You are spoiling our fun here."

"But I don't see anyone objecting my stay here..." Zhoumi looked around trying to get the support, but other than the irritated Kyuhyun, there was another pair of furious eyes looking at him.

And that came from Siwon, "Attorney Zhoumi, I wonder if you know the meaning of harassment and the law about it."

"Oh, you want to talk about law with me?" Zhoumi smirked.

"No I don't, as you know law better than any of us here." Siwon gulped down the drink before he continued, "But I do know how to handcuff a person who is showing signs of harassing another person, that caused uncomfortable situation around."

 

Siwon stood up, and walked over to tower the attorney, "I do have a pair of handcuff in my pocket, do you want to try it?"

Zhoumi smirked, and got up from the seat, holding both his hands up as a form of surrender, "Hey relax Sir Choi, I am just getting friendly with pretty and his friends here. Afterall, he will be mine one day." Zhoumi grinned at Kyuhyun, "Right, pretty?"

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes ignoring the question, knowing no matter how much he reject, he can never stop Zhoumi from coming after him. So the best way, is to ignore and ignore and...ignore more.

"You can boast all you want, when the time comes," Siwon muttered, "But before that, stay away from my man and stop harassing him."

Zhoumi laughed, "Your man huh? Hahahaha Sir Choi, are you jealous?"

 

Siwon widened his eyes when he heard the words from Zhoumi, "What??"

Zhoumi smirked and leaned closer to Siwon's earlobe, only whispering to Siwon and out of earshot from others, "I see what you did there, Sir Choi. Hand slipped? Hahaha! You are so easy to read."

 

Siwon froze at the position, as Zhoumi pulled away, smiling at Kyuhyun who was curious of what they had said, "I will see you around, pretty. Preferably when you are alone."

And he walked away with swag, leaving the others dumbstruck of his appearance in and out.

"He is one of the kind, isn't it?" Hyukjae questioned, "So full of himself."

"And delusional..." Ryeowook added on.

"And so unbelievable charming..." Amber and Jongwoon remarked at the same time again.

 

And soon, the team was back in their games. But Kyuhyun was not in the mood for games anymore. He saw how Siwon was drinking down bottles after bottles at the side, and he walked over to join the inspector. Siwon sensed Kyuhyuhyun sitting next to him, but never make any acknowledgemet about his presence. Instead, he continued with the drinking, till he started to feel tipsy.

"Why are you drinking like this?" Kyuhyun took the bottle away and furrowed at Siwon.

"Isn't that the reason of being here?" Siwon replied, supporting his head with his elbow against the couch, and faced Kyuhyun as he asked.

"Drinking alone like this?" Kyuhyun arched his brows, "So unlike you."

"Well, what do you know about me?" Siwon let out a forced smile, "You were already judgemental on me even before you met me for real."

"I wasn't.." Kyuhyun pouted as he drank from the bottle that he took from Siwon, "Well, aren't you the same as well? Calling me smart alec right away. Tsk..."

"Because you are!" Siwon defended, and seized the bottle from Kyuhyun to gulp down the drink.

 

Kyuhyun sulked and took a brand new bottle to drink up, "And what Zhoumi had said to you? Why is he asking....that question?"

"What question...?" Siwon asked.

"That jealous question..." Kyuhyun murmured and took another mouthful of drink due to embarrassment. Siwon saw the awkward in Kyuhyun, and somehow influenced him as he shyed away from the question, avoiding the eye contact.

"He is drunk. So his question is meaningless." Siwon answered.

"Meaningless?" Kyuhyun casted questionable gaze at Siwon, "Why would he want to ask...?"

"Drunk! He is drunk!" Siwon babbled, "You can't believe a drunk person..."

 

"You look more like a drunk person to me." Kyuhyun mumbled.

"I am not!" Siwon objected, "I am still awake..."

"Oh yeah? Then why are you putting your head on the couch?" Kyuhyun pointed out.

Siwon straightened up with the accusation, but the next minute he could feel his world was spinning a little. 

But of course he wouldn't admit that, "I am not. I can still drink." And he took another bottle in his hand, "You are the one who is drunk."

"Me? Drunk?" Kyuhyun laughed, "I am more awake than you."

"Show me!" Siwon challenged, and both gulped down the bottles in one shot, holding the bottled upside down to show the emptiness.

 

"Show off!" Kyuhyun accused.

"You are the one who challenged me!" Siwon panted from the one shot.

"I did not!!" Kyuhyun pouted.

"Then drink this to show your innocence." Siwon shoved another bottle of beer to Kyuhyun who gladly accepted the drink and emptied it at one go again.

 

And so on, both ignored the rest who were happily playing the games, and continued to challenge with each other in drinking up. Till the point that both were totally tipsy, resting their heavy heads on the soft surface of the couch. When the team turned around and saw the drunk Siwon and Kyuhyun, they decided to end their drinking night.

"But how are we going to send them home??" Donghae asked.

"Do you know where Kyuhyun stays?" Ryeowook questioned, and Donghae shook his head.

"How about we send both of them back to Siwon's house? Since we know where he stays." Hyukjae fished out the keys from Siwon, "We can drive them back and placed Kyuhyun there first."

The rest nodded with idea. They decided for Hyukjae and Donghae to bring them to Siwon's house in his car, while the rest to return home.

 

"Shall we call Sooyoung?" Donghae asked as they carried the both drunken men out of the pub.

"And earn a lecture from her for not taking care of Siwon?" Hyukjae shook his head, "I want to have a peaceful night."

 

Both were still in their concuss mode, as they traveled in the car. At some point, Siwon did fidget at the back of the car, and snuggled himself close to Kyuhyun for warmth. While Kyuhyun did not refuse for the warmth, as he pressed his head deeper on Siwon's shoulder as well. Donghae who was not driving, turned around and saw how cute the both of them were when they are not in their bickering heat.

"Look at them." Donghae pointed out, "If only they can be at peace like this... They can be good friends."

Hyukjae took a glance at the rear mirror and nodded his head, "Maybe this way, we can help them to get closer to each other, erasing all the dislike in them for each other."

Donghae giggled with the thought, and agreed that this might be a good idea for them to be closer.

 

But never in their minds, that the closer of them...was way beyond what they expected.

Somehow...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Another update for 407! ^^

 

Happy birthday to my ultimate bias Choi Siwon~ Kekekeke... Wish you to be happy always, and be more in love with your beloved Cho Kyukyu!

photo P3017244 wonkyu_zps7ls8q0c8.jpg