Breaking Through

It's Ok, I Don't Love You Either!

Flashback

In the library of the police academy, two men were sitting side by side, with the earphones on, having their eyes fixed on the laptop screen closely as a footage of a crime was being played. They were required to write a report based on the footage that they are supposed to study, as the latest assignment to be done in pair. Despite their strong opposition of pairing up yet again, Jungsu refused to give in and demanded them to work together once again. 

So here they are, sitting next to each other as they watched the footage, not showing any sign of them having hard feeling for each other.

 

However...

After spending half an hour on the video, Siwon pulled away his earphone and stood up to stretch himself. He bent himself down to touch his toes, and up looking at the ceiling. With that action, his shirt was being pulled up slightly showing bits of his abs. The girls who were sitting near them, caught sight of that toned abs, and starting a giggle session among themselves while they drooled upon Siwon. Kyuhyun frowned at the distraction and stopped the video to glare at him.

"Can you be more focus?" Kyuhyun scoffed.

Siwon paused at his stretching exercise and rolled his eyes down at Kyuhyun, "I just want to do some stretching. My body is stiff of not moving at all."

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, like a norm that he will do whenever Siwon is bickering with him, "It wouldn't hurt you, not to show off your muscular body for once."

"Me showing off?" Siwon folded his arms as he questioned.

"Yeah, as usual." Kyuhyun had his attention back at the screen.

 

Siwon rolled his eyes and sat himself back at the chair, "I did not do that to show off."

"I don't care." Kyuhyun replied, "Just don't get distracted. I want to get this over and done with. I don't want to get stuck here with you for the whole day."

"Same for me." Siwon put on his earphone and played the footage again.

 

Till the video ended, they did not have any bicker in between, and concentrated fully on the video. Occasionally, their shoulders would brush against each other, and they would repel automatically, as if skinship between them is totally impossible. But no words were shared throughout the footage.

Once the video ended, both took off their earpieces and started to discuss about the video. Surprisingly, this time, both agreed with each other at most of the points taken. Siwon would nod at Kyuhyun's points, and same for Kyuhyun to agree with Siwon's suggestion, though he thought otherwise for a few minor ones. Siwon knew the look where Kyuhyun would narrow his brows, as he ran through his mind about Siwon's thinking, and was ready to make a bicker with him. But when Siwon heard nothing from Kyuhyun, he shrugged his shoulders and continued with their discussion.

The peace was made throughout, until...

 

"I think the save is redundant." Kyuhyun pulled away the pen that he was biting on, and remarked on the point that he wrote down.

"The save?" Siwon questioned, "You mean the one where the police rushed down to save the criminal from falling?"

"Yeah, that one." Kyuhyun nodded and tapped his pen on his note, "Why would he want to save someone who is a criminal?"

Siwon shook his head. This, he cannot agree.

 

"No, I believe everyone is worth a save, even for a criminal," Siwon stated his point, "His crime is supposed to be ruled by the court, not us. We catch them, and make sure they got the punishment that they deserved."

"Even when your life is endangered in saving their lives?" Kyuhyun asked, "Then you are not doing what you are supposed which is protecting the public."

Siwon shook his head again, "I don't see how is that not doing what we are doing. A criminal's life is a life, and if the circumstance that doesn't require us to pull out the gun to shoot bullet at them, we should be saving everyone's life."

"And if the criminal turns against you? Then you are not only endangering yourself, but the public as well." Kyuhyun bickered with his point firmly, "I don't see a point on why must we be saving someone who is guilty of a crime."

"And allow them to die before we can get the truth out of them?" Siwon rebuked.

 

That did got Kyuhyun to ponder on his point. Which is kind of true... 

But of course, making so much point in affirming his stand, Kyuhyun's pride did not allow him to agree with Siwon on this.

 

"And you will save anyone, even on the people you dislike?" Kyuhyun threw the question at Siwon, hoping that Siwon will get stuck like he did.

But to much shocking, Siwon nodded his head straightaway, "Yes. I will."

And his eyes were full of determination when he faced Kyuhyun with his answer.

 

A sudden rush of slight admiration towards the man in front of him came about. 

 

When he realised his newfound feeling, Kyuhyun turned aside immediately faking a cough. 

"Lets...lets continue with what we are..supposed to do..." Kyuhyun stammered with his eyes back on his notes.

Siwon who didn't notice about the change in Kyuhyun, shrugged his shoulders as he too went back in the discussion.

-------------------

 

Present

"KYUHYUN!!! NOOOOOOOO~~~~~!!!!"

 

Screaming for Kyuhyun, Siwon jumped over the barrier and grabbed Kyuhyun in his embrace. Kyuhyun gasped when he felt Siwon pulling his waist nearer to secure the grab. Feeling rather safe in Siwon's arms, Kyuhyun buried his face against Siwon's chest with his eyes closed.

As the gravity pulled them down and getting closer to the ground, Kyuhyun tightened his arms around Siwon, and Siwon did the same around Kyuhyun.

"Kyuhyun..." Siwon whispered and added a kiss on the top of Kyuhyun's head as he closed his eyes.

With the kiss on his head, Kyuhyun smiled to himself, and placed a kiss on Siwon's clothed chest as well.

 

Just as they thought that a loud 'THUD' will sound as they landed, assuming that they will fall onto the direct ground.

But...

 

Instead of the loud 'THUD', 'POOOF' was echoed into their ears.

 

"SIRRRR!!! KYUHYUN!!!" Voices came right after, together with loud footsteps stomping towards them.

Before they concussed, somehow they realised that they had fallen into a truck of rubbish dump.

"Si...Siwon..." Kyuhyun fainted after he called out for Siwon weakly.

"Kyu..." Siwon did the same as well.

 

Yet, their hands were not removed from each other as they faded off...

 

 

Kyuhyun woke up with a jerk, blinking his eyes adjusting to the bright light that was shone upon.

"Oh you are awake!" A voice came next to his ear.

Kyuhyun turned to the voice and saw Donghae smiling at him.

"Dong...Donghae?" Kyuhyun asked faintly.

"Not just me, Hyukjae and everyone else are here too." Donghae pointed to the others in the team who were standing in front of his bed.

 

"Hey, seems like you did not lose your memory from the fall." Hyukjae grinned.

"Glad that you are alright, Kyuhyun!" Ryeowook smiled, with Jongwoon nodding next to him.

"You really scare us to hell..." Amber sobbed, wiping her tears with her arm.

"There there, he only broke his leg..." Hyukjae comforted Amber, but Kyuhyun who heard about his situation, straightened himself up on the bed, and realised the bump under the blanket.

 

"I broke my leg?!" Kyuhyun gasped, and opened the blanket to examine the cast around his right leg.

"Yeah, do you think you will be perfectly alright from that fall?" Donghae tapped on Kyuhyun's head, "Even though both of you fall into the truck?"

"And oh my, both of you stink like mad when we pulled you and Siwon out..." Hyukjae wriggled his nose, and waved his hand in front of his nose as he could still remember the stinky smell. And earned a smack from Amber on his arm.

 

If he is injured, then Siwon should be...

 

"Siwon had his arm broken." As if answering to the question in his mind, Donghae spoke out about Siwon's condition.

 

Arm broken...

 

Kyuhyun made a move wanting to get out of the bed, but Donghae stopped him by pushing him back onto the bed, "What do you think you are doing, Kyuhyun?"

"I want...want to see how is...him..." Kyuhyun's eyes fidgetted around to avoid Donghae's and everyone else's stares.

 

"Woah... Since when you started to get concerned over Siwon?" Hyukjae asked. And earned another slap on his arm, this time from Ryeowook.

"He...." Kyuhyun bit his lips, as he tried to come up with a logical answer that is less embarrassing, "I... Because...because all of you are here. There is no one there...for...him..."

 

How is this less embarrassing! Kyuhyun cursed himself inwardly.

 

"But your leg..." Jongwoon pointed out, "It would be better for you to stay on and rest."

"I want to..." Kyuhyun lowered his gaze down at his cast leg, "I want to..."

"To make sure Sir is alright?" Amber smiled knowing the intention from Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun dropped his head even further down as Amber got what was in his mind.

 

Everyone else watched curiously as slight blush was formed on Kyuhyun's face. Seems like this fall had made a change in the tensed relationship between Siwon and Kyuhyun.

"You can make use of the crutch here." Amber handed the crutch over to Kyuhyun, "If you are really worried about him."

Kyuhyun took over the crutch and placed it on his bed. Should he...?

 

The next moment, he was found out of the bed and walking out of the room with the crutch under his arm. The team had left after lingered in the ward for another hour, as they reacted the whole scenario among themselves, speaking about the heroic act by Siwon, and their ending position where both had their arms around each other tightly. 

 

After the noisy people left the ward, he pushed himself out from the bed, and walked out of the ward with the support of the crutch, making his way slowly to where Siwon is. 

As he walked along the corridor, his mind started to run through the whole event in his mind, starting from the beginning of the day where Zhoumi came by to ual harassed him and Siwon out of nowhere confronted him about his relationship with Zhoumi, followed by the aggressive kiss in Siwon's office which caught him offguarded and melted in the kiss with much shame. And ended with the fall where Siwon being the hero in saving Kyuhyun, kissing and holding him tight till they reached the ground...

 

This definitely confused Kyuhyun even further. Especially on the behaviour coming from Siwon....

 

Why would Siwon behave in such a way, that looks like a person in love with him? The obvious jealousy when Zhoumi was near him, the kiss that displayed his possessive over him, and the tenderness where he kissed and held him when they fell...

Everything that Siwon was showing, seems to be screaming aloud to Kyuhyun, that LOVE is involved.

 

And a certain memory of the night where they spent together came back to his mind, where they were smiling and laughing at each other when they connected their bodies and souls, just like how a pair of lover would do when they are making love... The memory went in deeper, where he could vaguely recall the way Siwon called out his name with much tender loving care, just like how he moaned Siwon's name with equal amount of love poured in..

 

Love... Is that what it is about?

 

Just when he got to a mental conclusion through his smartbrain, he had reached Siwon's ward. Standing outside the ward, he pondered again. What will it be like, to face Siwon again? What should he do in facing with Siwon and this...awkward yet desired feeling?

Heaving a deep sigh, Kyuhyun raised his hand to knock on the door. But the door swang lightly just when his knuckle touched the door. And there, he froze at sight inside the ward through the gap...

 

Sooyoung was hugging Siwon, with her face buried in the crook of Siwon's neck, and Kyuhyun thought he heard sobs coming from Sooyoung.

 

Of course... Siwon has a girlfriend. There is no way that he could be in love with someone else, a man furthermore.

 

"You are so stupid... How could you do this?" Sooyoung sobbed, punching lightly on Siwon's chest, "Even though you want to be a hero in saving everyone's life, this is too crazy!"

Kyuhyun widened his eyes as he heard what Sooyoung had said... Of course, how could he forget about a conversation that they had when they were in the police academy. Siwon is the one who said that he is more than willing to save anyone, including criminal and...people whom he dislikes...

 

So...that heroic action...was just a form of righteousness in his mind...

 

Turning away, Kyuhyun decided not to get in between Siwon and Sooyoung where they are obviously having the time of their own. He held his crutch tightly with both his hands, trembling as he walked away from Siwon's ward. 

Though he knew he had a broken leg and he was walking rather slow like a tortoise with the thobbing pain, Kyuhyun actually wondered if it was something else that was heavy enough to stall his movement.

 

And a single drop of tear came down as he blinked away the moist in his eyes, not knowing that he was actually crying to himself as he walked away...

--------------------

 

Siwon was in a daze when Sooyoung stomped into his ward, and threw herself embracing him as she sobbed suddenly. His mind was running the whole situation of the day, and everything about Kyuhyun was all he could think of. Starting from the sudden visit from Zhoumi where he ual harassed Kyuhyun which boiled him at the sight of Zhoumi touching Kyuhyun, and followed by the sudden urge in him that caused him to seal an aggressive kiss on Kyuhyun as if marking him. And of course, the heroic jump where he didn't think much enough as he jumped to save Kyuhyun, pulling him into his arms tightly like the most precious person in his life...

The most precious person in his life...

 

Then a certain memory of the night came to his mind where they spent together, rolling and twisting on his bed as they connected their bodies and souls with lots and lots of love and tender care involved. He could vaguely hear how Kyuhyun moaned out his name as they made love, that sweet voice which brought smile on him. And the way he called out Kyuhyun's name as he embraced him...

He couldn't get rid of the image, as he allowed the memory to run fluently in his mind, even when Sooyoung was crying and punching his chest for his stupidity.

 

"You are so stupid... How could you do this?" Sooyoung sobbed, punching lightly on Siwon's chest, "Even though you want to be a hero in saving everyone's life, this is too crazy!"

Siwon remained silence as his mind wandered to somewhere further away from Sooyoung's wails.

"You just have to make me worry!" Sooyoung continued to sob, "Please don't do this again... Isn't he someone whom you dislike the most? Why are you sacrifing your life like as if nothing matters to you at all?"

 

Hearing no answer from Siwon, Sooyoung removed from him and looked at Siwon. There, she noticed the daze from Siwon, like his mind wasn't in the same room as her.

"Siwon!" Sooyoung called out.

That finally got his attention whee he blinked his eyes and turned to Sooyoung, "Soo...young?"

Sooyoung cupped Siwon's face and examined carefully, "Did the fall cause any side effect on you? Like, lost of memory or lost of the ability to think properly? You look like a retard!"

"Oh..." Siwon gathered his mind back to the reality, "I was...thinking..."

"Thinking about what? About how stupid are you?!" Sooyoung sulked with Siwon not paying attention to her wailing.

 

Stupid... Yeah, why was he so stupid enough to jump over? Was it just because of his righteousness? Or was it because of something else, that was brewing in him?

 

"Siwon, please don't do this anymore," Sooyoung pleaded, "Isn't that Cho Kyuhyun, a person whom you dislike the most? Why are you doing this to yourself and broke your arm for nothing? He is obviously giving a hell..."

"He is not nothing..." Siwon blunted out, stopping whatever Sooyoung wanted to say, "He is..."

"Even so, he is just your subordinate!" Sooyoung lectured, "Look at what he had done to you."

 

Siwon looked down at the cast that goes around his broken cast, and a sudden urge in wanting to see Kyuhyun rised within him. Wanting to see how is he, if he is injured somewhere, and wanting to see that face of him again.

That beautiful face that was stuck in his mind ever since they had the fateful night together...

 

And he made a decision, that would change everything between him and Kyuhyun.

 

"Sooyoung..." Siwon called out, as he lifted his head to face the crying girl.

"Hmmm?" Sooyoung seems to be more calm hearing her name being called out gently by Siwon. She placed one of her hands on Siwon's chest, and one on his casted arm, the cast as if the pain will go away with her magical touch.

Siwon sighed, and took Sooyoung's hands away from his body. Sooyoung frowned, watching her hands being placed on her own laps, and Siwon's hands removed from her the moment her hands were back to herself.

"I..." Siwon sighed heavily with his eyes closed to pluck up the courage, and swallowed a mouthful of saliva.

"Siwon...?" Sooyoung waited, with her hands wanting to reach to Siwon.

 

"Lets break up." Siwon said as he opened his eyes.

Sooyoung's hands halted in the air and blinked her lashes to his words, "Wh...what did you just said?"

 

"Lets break up," Siwon repeated, "I can't do this anymore, with someone else in my mind. This is not fair for you."

"Someone else? You...have someone else in your mind?!" Sooyoung asked, retrieving her hands back to her side.

"Yes... And this person...was stuck in my mind...ever since..." Siwon took in a deep breath before he continued, "Ever since we had ..."

 

And came a tight slap from Sooyoung as she screamed, "I KNEW IT!! YOU...YOU...BASTARD!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!"

Siwon shut his mouth, knowing that he deserved all the blame from Sooyoung. But even so, he was more than determine to end their relationship.

"I KNEW SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG WHEN YOU STARTED AVOIDING ME, ESPECIALLY EVER SINCE YOU RAN OUT OF MY HOUSE WHEN I MADE A MOVE ON YOU! YOU CHEATER!!" Sooyoung continued to bawl as Siwon wondered on her words.

 

That run happened before he had with Kyuhyun. That was when he saw the first upfront from Kyuhyun, and had a hard on when he pictured the Kyuhyun in his mind...

Was that what brought him to today? Was that the reason why he was so eager to have with Kyuhyun when they were drunk?

 

Was that where he started to brew this unusual feeling for Kyuhyun...?

 

"DON'T YOU DARE COME LOOK FOR ME EVER AGAIN! WE ARE OVER!" Sooyoung gave another slap on Siwon and stomped out of the ward crying.

However, Siwon was not at all affected by the slaps. In fact, the thing that he wanted to do most at the moment, was to look for Kyuhyun and tell him about his feelings.

 

His growing love for Kyuhyun...

 

So he got down from his bed, and dashed out of the ward, wasting no time getting to Kyuhyun. Once he got hold of the ward number, Siwon fastened his pace and reached the ward in no time. 

But what he saw inside the ward as he pushed lightly on the door, froze his feet to the ground.

 

There stood Minho beside the bed, with Kyuhyun sitting on the bed hugging his waist with his face buried in Minho's stomach. He saw how Minho caressed his back as if giving Kyuhyun the best comfort in the world. And he thought he saw how Kyuhyun tightened his arms around Minho, pulling the man closer to him.

 

They are friends right? They are friends when they were in the police academy...right? Siwon couldn't stop wondering the questions in his head.

What is their relationship that got Minho and Kyuhyun hugging like a pair of lovers? Are they lovers? Why didn't Kyuhyun say anything about them being together? 

 

Siwon clenched his healthy fist as he pondered more questions in his mind. The same jealousy that happened when Zhoumi harassed Kyuhyun in front of him came right to his head. Siwon wanted so much to dash in and throw Minho over his arms to take over his place. He wanted so much to be the person to hold Kyuhyun in this way.

But the jealousy in him went off when Kyuhyun lifted his face to look up at Minho.

 

A crying Kyuhyun...

 

Why was he crying...?

 

"It is going to be alright, Kyuhyun ah..." Minho spoke with an assuring smile, "Things will be fine..."

Siwon saw how Kyuhyun smiled and nodded to Minho, before pressing his face onto Minho's waist again.

 

Releasing his fist, Siwon turned away and backed off from the door. Dejectedly, he walked back to his ward, and stumbled onto the bed. Not knowing what else to do to his new feelings, he sighed and closed his eyes, hoping this feeling will go as quickly as they come, before he got himself into a deeper level for Kyuhyun.

 

But somehow, he knew it will be hard, as for the rest of the day in the ward, he couldn't think of anything else, except Kyuhyun and everything about him...

--------------------

 

Siwon returned to the police station after two days in the hospital, with the cast still on his arm. He was greeted by the team at his return, and was impressed at the progress of the team investigating the case.

"Kyuhyun managed to find the evidence at the roof, which provided us the most critical evidence to nail the suspect," Amber explained at the evidence that they got due to Kyuhyun's credit.

Speaking of Kyuhyun, Siwon did not find the fluffy hair around, "Where is Kyuhyun?"

"He took a week of leave off from work." Donghae answered.

"A week?" Siwon questioned.

"Yeah, to rest his broken leg." Donghae replied, narrowing his brows at Siwon who looked confused with this news, "He didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?" Siwon asked, "Kyuhyun broke his leg?"

"I thought you will meet up with him in the hospital..." Donghae scratched his head, "He was eager to go look for you when he woke up..."

"He didn't come to me at all..." Siwon replied, "And he was discharged the following day when I asked the nurse. So I assumed he was alright..."

 

"He got the leave approved directly from Sir Park, saying that you are injured as well, and need to have the rest." Hyukjae came by and explained to Siwon about Kyuhyun's leave, "And seems like he submitted another letter to Sir Park..."

"What letter?" Siwon demanded with his eager tone.

"Letter of transferral." Hyukjae replied, "He is here with us for 6 months already, isn't it? And he got the chance to ask for a transfer to another section."

 

Right.. Kyuhyun has been wanting to transfer out of the section, mainly because of him... Because he has been giving a hard time to Kyuhyun ever since he was being transferred in to his team. 

But...after so much that they had went through, it would have mean something to the both of them, isn't it? Something that was being marked within them, and not easily erase off from them.

 

At least, that is what Siwon thought so, after spending his free time in the hospital thinking through his mind.

Even if Kyuhyun has someone else in his life...

 

"Hey guys!" A voice came in the section which broke his train of thoughts. Siwon turned to the cheery voice and found Minho standing by the door waving at his team.

"Hey Minho! What brings you here?" Hyukjae greeted and went forward to give a friendly punch on the arm, together with the rest of the team, except Siwon who stood still watching Minho.

The very same person who hugged Kyuhyun in the hospital.

"My head got me to do some errands. Sometimes I really do think I am more like an office boy than a policeman. Haha!" Minho laughed at his own joke, which sounded rather lame to Siwon, "Here is the report from the previous case that we worked on, which my head thought would be useful in the current case that you guys are working on now."

"Thanks Minho ah!" Donghae took the report over, and grinned at Minho, "This will be a great help in our case."

"No problem." Minho replied.

 

"How is Kyuhyun?" Hyukjae asked casually, "Is he alright being alone at home?"

"Yeah, he is..." Minho sighed which go unnoticed in Siwon's eyes.

Unable to contain his curiosity, Siwon got closer to be part of the conversation and blunted out the question before he could stop himself, "Something wrong with Kyuhyun?"

Taken aback with Siwon's sudden question, Minho startled for a few seconds before he replied, "Well... He was a little down on the mood recently..."

"Probably because he couldn't come back to work, that workaholic..." Hyukjae nodded his head coming out with his own conclusion.

 

"I guess not..." Minho denied with hesitation, which once again caught in the eyes of Siwon.

"Can I have a word with you privately, Minho?" Siwon asked and gestured Minho to his office.

Minho took a glance at Siwon and the rest of the team who gave him a confused look as well. Nevertheless, he followed Siwon into the office.

 

"Sir Choi...?" Minho questioned the moment they were in the office, out of earshot from everyone else.

"Did he say anything to you? I mean... You are his..." Siwon asked cautiously, "Boyfriend..."

"Boyfriend?!" Minho gasped, "NO NO NO!! We are NOT that relationship... Is that why you brought me in here? Oh god Sir!"

Siwon frowned, "No? Then why were you..." Damn...if he talked about the intimate hug that he saw in the hospital, he would be admitting his peeking at them.

 

"Sir, we are just good friends, and nothing else!" Minho waved his hands to deny furiously, "How would you think that we are in THAT sort of relationship?! I am NOT gay! And Kyuhyun is in love with someone else..."

Siwon snapped his head up at Minho, "Someone else?"

Minho cursed silently to himself for blunting out, but what else can he do to prove his innocent?

"Minho, you said he is in love with someone else?" Siwon asked once more, pressing with more eagerness.

"Erm..." Minho sighed heavily, and apologized secretly to Kyuhyun in his mind, "The day I went to visit him at the hospital, and I saw him sobbing in the ward. So I asked him out of concern."

"And what did he said?"

 

"He said..."

 

"Minho... Is this how a hurt feeling will be...to realise that you like someone out of the sudden but that person has someone else to love?"

"You are in love with someone?"

"I don't know... But I...my heart... Feels like it was being shattered into pieces, when I realised...it hurts more than I expected..."

"It is going to be alright, Kyuhyun ah... Things will be fine..."

"I am being very silly, isn't it? I have never been like this at all... But...I don't know what makes me so vulnerable... I am not supposed to be like this...But..."

"You are in love, that is why... And I supposed this is your first time, huh?"

"....."

"Silly... You are the smartbrain, yet you are so noob in this. You should be reading more on romantic novels rather than report of the cases you are working in.."

"I am not a girl, why would I want to read romantic novels?"

"The way you are behaving now, is exactly how a girl behaves normally."

 

 

"I guess this must be a feeling that he developed recently," Minho concluded, "So I suggested him to take a week off to gather himself up, and at the same time rest for his broken leg."

"And did you suggest him to ask for a transfer?" Siwon questioned.

"Transfer? No, I didn't." Minho shook his head, "Though I knew he always wanted to transfer out, partly...because of you giving a hard time on him..." A hint of guilt appeared on Siwon's face, "But I thought he would drop the idea after seeing how much effort he put in to go after each and every case."

 

Siwon went silence for a while, as he thought through. No doubt, the person that Kyuhyun is in love with, must be...

A sudden excitement was formed within himself, especially after knowing the truth from Minho. He smiled to himself as he decided to make things right between him and Kyuhyun, and perhaps a new form of relationship could be done if he could make it right.

A new form of relation...to own Kyuhyun... That sounds nice...and perfect.

 

"Erm Sir...?" Minho called out as he witnessed various expressions were formed on the handsome face within few minutes. 

"I am sorry Minho, but..." Siwon snapped from his thoughts, "Could you give me Kyuhyun's address?"

--------------------

 

Kyuhyun settled down on the couch at the living room, getting ready to enjoy a sappy movie from the tv channel. Yes, he is in the mood for a sappy show. In fact, he has been sappy ever since he was discharged from the hospital. 

"You are so pathetic, Cho Kyuhyun." He sighed and reached for the remote control to turn on the channel.

After he had realised his feeling for Siwon, and having it crushed the very next moment, he decided to ask for a transfer to get away from Siwon, and to prevent himself from getting deeper before it is too late. Afterall, he has been wanting to get a transfer.

But, when he handed the letter to Jungsu, his heart was a heavy one instead of feeling relieved. When Jungsu said he will hand the letter over to the higher authority for approval, Kyuhyun could feel his legs, broken and the unbroken, got even heavier as he walked out of Jungsu's office with his crutch.

 

This is it...

 

"You are supposed to hate him... Why...why did you even fall in love with him?" Kyuhyun scolded the female lead in the movie as he watched the movie, "Why are you so stupid?"

Yeah... So stupid...just like him...

 

Just when he was about to curse the female lead, his doorbell rang disturbing his movie time.

"Don't they know I am now a cripple?" Kyuhyun sighed and stood up with his crutch, taking small steps to his door.

The doorbell rang again and it boiled Kyuhyun somehow, "Spare me some thoughts would you? I am walking with one broken leg!"

 

Kyuhyun was more than ready to curse when he opened the door, no matter who will it be. Probably his grateful friends, visiting to as he was sure that Minho would have told them about the embarrassing cry at the hospital.

But when he opened the door, his curse was swallowed back down his throat, with his mouth hanging wide opened and eyes bulging out at the person standing in front of him.

He could have slammed the door back on the person's face, or use the crutch to push the person away, or whatever to make the person disappear.

But he did nothing, except to stand there and stared at the handsome man looking at him.

 

After a few seconds of silence, Kyuhyun cleared his throat and asked the uninvited guest, "What...what are you doing here?"

The intruder stepped forward, having the urge to be in the same room as him.

Kyuhyun blinked and shook his head, pushing upcoming chest with his hand, "What.. No no no you can't come in..."

 

"Why can't I?" Siwon asked, pushing himself in further which caused Kyuhyun having no choice but to back away.

"I didn't invite you in. This is trespassing, this is invade of privacy...!!!" The more Kyuhyun wanted to push Siwon away, the more Siwon moved in forward, "Hey!! You...!"

 

"Shhhh... You are noisy." Siwon grasped the waist in front of him, and pulled Kyuhyun closer to smash their lips together.

With the sudden crush of their lips, the crutch that he was holding tight dropped onto the floor as his body went weak with the kiss. Kyuhyun held onto Siwon's arms for support, afraid that he would fall over with only one healthy leg for balancing. He gasped with the aggressive yet passionate kiss on him, and thus giving the allowance for Siwon to roam inside his mouth with his tongue. The sudden invasion of the tongue inside his mouth caused him to melt even deeper, and even pushed his own flexible muscle to meet Siwon's tongue for a connection. For a moment, everything about him being sappy was being thrown out of the windows. For a moment, he felt happiness...

 

When they pulled away panting heavily for air, Kyuhyun came back to his senses and wanted to push Siwon away. But Siwon continued to secure Kyuhyun's waist with his healthy arm, not allowing Kyuhyun to be away from him even for an inch. Staring into each other's orbs, Kyuhyun frowned with confusion. But before he could say anything, Siwon sealed another kiss swallowing anything  that Kyuhyun wanted to say. 

 

Done with another kiss, Kyuhyun's face went red with a rather dazed expression.

Siwon smiled having to drown in the sight of a flushed Kyuhyun, and nuzzled their noses as he finally spoke.

 

"I love you, Cho Kyuhyun."