Eyeing~

It's Ok, I Don't Love You Either!

Flashback

Siwon appeared at the outdoor swimming pool of the police academy, decided to have a swim since there is a 2 hour break before the next training. But never in his mind had that he expected to see, his “arch enemy” at the pool as well.

He took off his shirt wearing just the speedo swimming trunks, revealing the result of his excessive exercise everyday. That action instantly got the attention of the greedy eyes from the females, drooling upon his healthy bronze tone, especially when the colour literally reflected so well by the sun that was shining on him. As he was doing his warm up, the females started to get closer to him trying to get in the conversation with him, but his eyes were fixed on the figure who was swimming slowly yet gracefully in the pool.

 

“Siwon…” One of the girls called out, flashing her lashes as she spoke.

That got his attention and he turned to realise it was Tiffany who called out for him, “Oh hi.”

Tiffany beamed, “Out for a swim?”

“Erm…obviously.” Siwon smiled showing his dimples, though he was in fact least interested in having a conversation with Tiffany, for he was here for a good swim.

But the girl did not take in any hint from Siwon’s tone of disinterest, “Oh then we can sit around here to enjoy the sun together.”

“Erm sorry Tiffany,” Siwon walked towards the pool getting ready for the jump, “I am here for a swim, not for a tan. Besides, I think I am tanned enough.”

Not waiting for another word from Tiffany, Siwon dived into the pool and started with his laps.

 

Getting back to original edge after a few laps, effectively avoiding crushing into the someone who was swimming as well, Siwon got out to the surface for a short breather, before he dived in again for the another lap. But just when he was heading to the other side, he crushed into the upcoming figure.

Damn! Siwon cursed at himself for not having a second look before he heads out.

 

Kyuhyun stopped with his pace and bobbed up to the surface, coughing out due to the sudden crush.  Siwon too, had his head out of the surface, with his shocked expression staring at Kyuhyun.

“*Cough* You should have *cough* check before you swim *cough* out like a muddlehead!” Kyuhyun scolded as he coughed out the water that went into his mouth.

“So sorry, but you were not on this lane earlier!” Siwon tried to reason, “And I remain in my lane, for your info.”

“Because of you, the pool is getting crowded, if you notice that.” Kyuhyun frowned, “The moment you dived in, news of the hot hunk in the academy spread around, and so this happens.”

Siwon took a look around the pool, and indeed, the poolside was filled with gigglish girls looking at Siwon, and somehow at Kyuhyun as well for it was rather rare for the smart brain to appear at the pool. It was somehow…a eye-catching view for admiration.

The tanned vs the pale. What a great contrast.

 

Siwon had his attention back at Kyuhyun, wanting to argue for his stand, but at this time, Kyuhyun swayed his head with his wet hair flipping left and right. And he was caught watching Kyuhyun without himself knowing, at the glistening face with droplets of water running down to his neckline, and the pale yet smooth-looking collarbone and shoulders showing above the water level.

How would it like…to have a touch on that…?

 

“Ahem, have you done with your staring?” Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes, seeing how Siwon looked at him blankly with his mouth agaped.

Siwon gave a fake cough and averted his eyes away from Kyuhyun, “I am not staring… I am waiting for you to make way. This is my lane.

“There is no name written here that says this lane belongs to you.” Kyuhyun pointed out.

“And you are just looking weird swimming here,” Siwon rebuked, “Where are your books and papers?”

Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes at the judging Siwon, "And who says a person who is capable with books and papers can't be out for an exercise? You are not the only one entitled for this activity."

"Of course you can. But looking at your pale skin, you are hardly a type of an outdoor person." Siwon flicked his eyes at Kyuhyun's skin once more, "So it is not hard for me to think swimming isn't your style."

"HA HA HA." Kyuhyun let out a few fake laughs, before he rolled his eyes, "Judging as usual. You just can't accept the fact that I can do things beyond your thinking." 

 

Not wanting to continue the conversation with Siwon, Kyuhyun passed him and continued with his swimming. But before he headed off, he stopped and turned around to face the grouchy Siwon who just got 'smacked' by the snarky mouth, "By the way, there is a thing call, SUNBLOCK lotion. In case the peanut size brain of yours cannot process. But then, why would I care, since you don't even need that, seeing your TANNED skin." 

Siwon remained at his position to digest from Kyuhyun's words, only to realise that he just got insulted by Kyuhyun, saying his brain is of a peanut size.

"Peanut size?! How dare he..." Siwon cursed, and he turned to see Kyuhyun getting up from the pool. With girls giggling to themselves having him walked pass, and eyeing at his pale yet stunning complexion.

 

Stunning... STUNNING?! WHAT AM I THINKING?!

 

Siwon got so angry with himself and he swam to the edge as well. He dashed to the direction where Kyuhyun was heading to, ignoring more gasps from the girls who were admiring his perfectly toned hot bod as he brushed through. Banging into the changing room where Kyuhyun had went into, and slammed the door which caused Kyuhyun to jump with the bang.

"What is wrong with you?!" Kyuhyun yelled.

"You are the one who is in wrong!" Siwon frowned, "You said I got a peanut size brain."

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, knowing this is nothing of a big deal issue, and he opened the locker to retrieve his clothings, "I was just stating the fact."

Siwon slammed his fist on the locker next to Kyuhyun's, "Apologize."

 

Kyuhyun tilted his head to face Siwon, which surprisingly caught offguarded by Siwon. Siwon blinked his eyes, when he saw the sparkingly eyes burning right into his, so bright yet so forceful that hooked Siwon in looking straight back at him. Feeling rather stupid in staring, Siwon lowered his eyes down and damn, he cursed inside, for he had a better view of the top bare form of the pale complexion.

"Now you need to apologize." Kyuhyun's voice got him back to earth, "You are blocking me, Choi Siwon."

Siwon closed his eyes to focus on his point, and when he reopened them, he rearranged himself to stare right down at Kyuhyun, not taking in anymore distraction from Kyuhyun.

"I will prove to you, that you are wrong. That I can go as high as I want using my hands and skills which somehow you are lacking with, for you are just using your so-called smart brain to get you through everything. Just you wait." Siwon challenged.

Not taking another look at Kyuhyun, Siwon walked out of the changing room, leaving the speechless Kyuhyun behind.

 

"Weirdo!"

--------------------

Present

Siwon and Kyuhyun stepped out of the courtroom after a case were closed with the suspect being charged as guilty sentenced to 5 years of imprisonment. They were presented at the court to provide evidence that they had investigated prior to the case.

"Snakehead's lawyer asked for a bail." Siwon read the message that Hyukjae had sent.

"Still refusing to speak?" Kyuhyun frowned. This criminal seems to be more stubborn than they expected.

Siwon shook his head, "We have another 48 hours to retain. Shall who is going to win in the end."

 

He dialed the familiar number on his phone, and started to give instruction in handling Snakehead. Kyuhyun pressed on the lift's button while waiting for Siwon to be done with his call. At the same time, the door of the other court opened, and out walked a smiling Zhoumi shaking hand with his client. Seems like attorney Zhoumi had just won a case.

"My pleasure." Zhoumi grinned.

The cilent walked off with his company towards to the other side leading to the another exit, whereas Zhoumi turned around and beamed to himself when he saw Kyuhyun. He leisurely walked over to the unaware Kyuhyun, and threw his arm around Kyuhyun, making the policeman jumped with the contact.

 

"What?!" Kyuhyun tilted his head, only to find Zhoumi smiling at him, "Hey Kyuhyun. Nice to see you here."

Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes as he snarled, "Could you remove your hand off me?"

"Oh why?!" Zhoumi teased, "Aren't you happy to see me, my pretty?"

"No I don't," Kyuhyun effectively shifted himself away from Zhoumi, "And I am not your pretty."

Zhoumi laughed, "Come on, I just won a case. Give me a kiss as a reward, how does that sound?"

"That sound disgusting." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

"Awww... Kyuhyun.. How many times are you going to reject me?" Zhoumi faked a hurtful expression.

Kyuhyun bored his eyes at Zhoumi, "As many times as possible."

But it takes a lot more for Zhoumi to accept that as a rejection. He stepped closer to Kyuhyun, making sure their eye levels were met, and he smirked down at the extremely uninterested Kyuhyun, "That is why I like you so much, my pretty. I like tough challenge."

 

Just when Kyuhyun was ready to throw back another snarky comment, Siwon came over and towered the both of them with his glare, "What are you doing?"

"Oh hey Sir Choi!" Zhoumi straightened and beamed as if nothing had happened, "I didn't see you there."

Siwon took a glance at Kyuhyun, who was already pissed with Zhoumi's presence, and back at Zhoumi, "Harassing my man?"

Zhoumi blinked for a moment, but soon to register the word in his head and he chuckled, "Oh man... I almost thought you meant Kyuhyun belongs to you! How stupid am I. I forgot he is working under you now. Am I right, pretty?"

The lift came just in time, and Kyuhyun walked in ignoring the cheeky attorney by all means. Siwon and Zhoumi stepped into the lift as well, standing next to Kyuhyun on each of his sides.

 

"So explains the phrase of "my man". Right?" Zhoumi continued, quoting the words "my man" with his fingers.

"Was he harassing you?" Siwon directed the question to Kyuhyun.

"Not a big matter." Kyuhyun answered with his face looking straight, "He is just having his wishful thought."

"Hahahaha! Oh yes, wishful it is." Zhoumi laughed, attempting to have his arm around Kyuhyun once more, but Kyuhyun was fast to block from the skinship, "But I believe, I can win him over. One.Fine.Day."

"HA HA HA." Kyuhyun let out a rather loud and sarcastic laugh, "Continue to dream on."

Siwon couldn't help but to watch Zhoumi being so shameless at Kyuhyun, while Kyuhyun remains unresponsive to whatever Zhoumi had said. And somehow, he felt impressed...

 

"Oh yes, I dream everyday, and in my dream, I always dream about how I took your lips into mine, and them as hard as possible to make them swollen. You look sooooo tempting y with those swollen plump lips in my dreams." Zhoumi teased as he recalled his wet dream about Kyuhyun, "My my... You are so sinful in my dream..."

Hearing that, Siwon choked on his own saliva as he remembered the night where they kissed in the middle of an operation. And damn, Zhoumi was right about the delicious-looking lips... He remembered, how juicy that part of plump lips were...and how he nibbled the lips...and even having his tongue roamed inside the wet caverns without thinking straight, totally lost in his world forgetting about their mission.

That piece of memory...was still as clear.

 

Kyuhyun heard the choke coming from Siwon and he glared at Siwon, eyeing curiously at the coughing man. He assumed Siwon must have regard this as a joke, so he wasn't pleased to see such reaction from Siwon. He then glared with his furious YOU-BETTER-SHUT-UP-BEFORE-I-BLAST-YOUR-BALLS-RIGHT-HERE orbs at Zhoumi, and got him to raise his both hands up for surrender.

"You can't blame me... You are just too..." Zhoumi tried to defend himself.

"Shut." Kyuhyun shot another death glare.

 

"And you." Kyuhyun turned to Siwon, who had just regained from his cough, "I don't need more teasing."

The lift reached the floor and Kyuhyun stepped out as quickly. Zhoumi waved goodbye to Kyuhyun though he wasn't looking, shouting "Goodbye sweet Kyuhyun!" as loud for Kyuhyun to catch it.

Siwon followed Kyuhyun and grabbed his wrist to twirl him around, "You are walking the wrong way. My car is not there."

Kyuhyun scanned around and true enough that he was not at the correct direction. He swayed Siwon's hand off him, turning to another direction but Siwon grasped onto his wrist once more. Kyuhyun frowned at the grip, trying to wriggle off, "What? I am not a kid, I don't need to get dragged around."

 

Siwon sighed, "Let me get it clear."

Kyuhyun stopped his wriggling and watched Siwon closely. He was more than ready to bicker with Siwon if he starts to tease.

"I wasn't going to tease you." Siwon had his serious face on, making no sign of mockery from his expression.

Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes, feeling very suspicious, "No?"

Siwon shook his head, "No."

"Then...why did you cough?" Kyuhyun accused, "That doesn't sound like a real cough to me."

"I...." Siwon blinked his eyes, getting stuck at the question.

 

He couldn't just tell Kyuhyun that he was recalling on the kiss that they shared! He couldn't tell Kyuhyun about how he thought of his lips, and how yummy it was until he had forgotten about them being undercovers in the operation. Of course he can't bring all these up!

 

Looking down at the awaiting Kyuhyun, who was gazing at him with that pair of puppy eyes, and...damn those lips again, agaped partly for breathing. And not to mention...the slightly opened shirt that showed bits of the milky collarbone as he looked down at Kyuhyun. That brought another memory into his head, where he first saw Kyuhyun's top, years ago at the police academy....

Siwon shook his head to clear his mind before he spoke, "Whatever it is, I wasn't thinking of teasing you. I...just had a choke on my saliva at the same time as...he talked about his dream on you. That's it. It was just an coincidence."

Kyuhyun tilted his head, not completely taking in what Siwon had said. But seeing the seriousness in him, Kyuhyun decided not to press on, giving the benefit of doubt to Siwon.

 

"Fine." Kyuhyun brought their hands up, for Siwon was still holding onto him, "Can you let go now?" 

Siwon released the hold and pointed a finger at the white car at one corner, "My car is there. We need to go. There is a lot more to do at the station."

"Yes Sir." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes for the bossy Siwon was back.

 

But he was grafeful however, of Siwon not mocking at him.

 

Perhaps, he is not that bad afterall...

--------------------

Hyukjae and Ryeowook walked into their section, looking so restless as if they just came back from a warzone. Amber took notice of them, and went off to prepare some drinks to perk them up. Hyukjae literally glided over to where Donghae had occupied 2 seats on his own having his power nap, and kicked the chairs jerking Donghae up.

"What?!" Donghae jumped and noticed it was Hyukjae who kicked his chairs.

"Yah yah yah! How could you sleep when we are being tortured in the interrogation room?!" Hyukjae slapped the back of Donghae's head.

"For your info, I was before you interrogating him. *yawn*" Donghae yawned as he stretched himself.

"Who is inside now?" Amber asked when she returned with two cups of coffee for Hyukjae and Ryeowook.

"Head." Ryeowook answered as he took the cup and walked over to his desk to have his rest, "That Snakehead is just as stubborn as a bull, refused to speak a single word at all."

"He will speak somehow..." Jongwoon remarked, a pen absent-mindedly with his eyes staring blankly in the air.

"You need some sleep, Jongwoon ah." Ryeowook pointed out, "Your pupils are not focused."

"All of us need. *Yawn* How long more do we need to endure?!" Donghae yawned once more, and placed his head on the table for support.

 

"Probably another 10 hours." Kyuhyun walked in suddenly, with a pile of reports in his hands.

"Woah Kyuhyun!" Hyukjae turned to face Kyuhyun, "You have been in the report room since last night?"

"Yeah... I am trying to find the connection between Snakehead and those big triads that are running the drug business." Kyuhyun who seems to appear to be more energetic than any of those in the room, but his dark circles under his eyes couldn't lie.

"You need more coffee than I do..." Hyukjae shook his head and intended to hand the coffee over to Kyuhyun. 

 

But perhaps he was too worn out that his legs went wobbly as he walked, or he just couldn't coordinate his legs well, Hyukjae somehow tripped on his own and the coffee in his hand somehow flew and splashed onto Kyuhyun. Bless in the midst of the unfortunate, Kyuhyun managed to protect the reports by bringing them up above his head. But he couldn't say the same for his clothing...

"OH NO!! I AM SO SORRY KYUHYUN!!" Hyukjae yelped, rushing forward to help.

"Lee Hyukjae!" Amber scolded and ran towards the poor guy with a pile of tissue.

"I am really sorry!" Hyukjae apologized, looking at the disaster he had just created.

"Oh my!" Ryeowook gasped, "Kyuhyun, are you hurt? The coffee is hot, right?"

 

Standing still with his hands remained above his head, Kyuhyun shook his head, "I am fine..."

"But you smell like coffee now." Donghae sniffed at the coffee stained on Kyuhyun's clothes, "Nice coffee aroma."

Hyukjae slapped at the back of Donghae's head once more for being so random, "Yah! Is time to smell the coffee on Kyuhyun?"

"Hey! I wasn't the one who spill the coffee on him!" Donghae rubbed the area where it got hit twice.

 

"Kyuhyun, how about going home to have a shower, and at the same time freshen yourself up?" Amber suggested, "You can't continue working in this condition."

"But I still need to study these." Kyuhyun waved the reports, "We are left with 10 hours only, to continue with the charge against Snakehead. If we let him off this time, it will be harder to catch him the next time."

"How about having a shower here? We have the facilities built in the station, since almost everyone in the station work overnight when a case is on." Ryeowook pointed out.

"But he don't have any new clothes with him, I assume?" Jongwoon wondered aloud.

 

"Actually, I did." Kyuhyun replied, "I have a set of clothing in the station, knowing the nature of my job."

"Impressive." Amber praised, "I bet you the rest of them here did not have a set of extra clothing, never prepare themselves beforehand."

"Hey! That was just your assumption!" The other 4 men protested.

 

Leaving the rest in their bickering, Kyuhyun placed the reports on his desk for later and took the clothing he had prepared, and moved to the shower room that Amber mentioned. Just when he had left, Siwon returned with a new information in hand. He managed to squeeze an information out from Snakehead, accidentally revealed a name that Siwon thought was familiar somehow, a triad name. So the next moment, everyone was in their hurry to find out about the triad. 

Siwon let out a relief, knowing that there is progress going on, after retaining Snakehead for almost 72 hours. He walked over to Kyuhyun's desk, and found that Kyuhyun had actually started his investigation on the various triads. Though he wasn't pleased that Kyuhyun did the investigation on his own without informing, Siwon was indeed awed at how quick Kyuhyun's brain works at times. And to his surprise flipping through the reports, Kyuhyun managed to narrow down to a few triads, and one of it was named out by Snakehead.

"Where is Kyuhyun?" Siwon asked, seeing no sight of the said man.

"He is..."

 

Just then Siwon's phone rang. Siwon halted with the question, and picked up the call.

It was Sooyoung.

 

"Hey. Whats with the call?"

"Just wanting to remind you, we have a reservation at the Italian restaurant later at 7."

"Oh..."

"...I knew it..."

"I am sorry Sooyoung.. I was too tied down with work..."

"Always work... Can't we have a date that you will remember and leave your work aside?"

"But I am so near in getting to Snakehead and the bigger mastermind behind him...."

"Right... You have a world to save... I know..."

 

By then, Siwon was already outside the room as he talked to Sooyoung. He was walking down the corridor towards the shower room without knowing where he was going.

"We only got 10 hours left to find evidence against him and to know about the triad that he is working for. I can't just give up like this. And my men..."

"They were working as hard that you can't leave them alone. I know..."

"Sooyoung..."

"Siwon... I really want to understand of you being serious and determined in work. But there should be a time to set aside for your personal life. You can't just going around catching all the bad guys everyday! The bad guys wouldn't decrease..."

Siwon sighed, having this argument with Sooyoung for god damn how many times he cannot remember. But this is the nature of his job... Why can't she understand a little bit more?

 

"I am sorry Sooyoung... I will try to make it next time, I will make it up for you. Huh?" Siwon coaxed, hoping that Sooyoung will forgive him.

".....Fine. I just have to cancel the reservation."

"Thank you my girl." Siwon smiled, though he knew Sooyoung was not pleased.

"I missed you... You have been stuck there for days. Can't you be out just for a little while?"

"I am sorry, but I can't. I need to seize the time left. I promise...after this, I will make up for you."

"...Don't promise so soon." Siwon could hear a loud sigh from Sooyoung, "I got to go. Love you."

"Erm love you too."

 

Hanging up the call, Siwon found himself outside the shower room. Feeling strange at how far he had walked, Siwon couldn't figure how his legs had brought him to. Just when he was about to return, he heard a loud thud coming from the inside of the shower room, and came a loud wail. Siwon frowned and pushed the door, thinking that the person inside might need some help.

 

And true enough, there was indeed a person with his on the floor, having a painful expression rubbing his backside with his eyes closed, not aware that he was not alone at the moment.

But what shocked Siwon most, was the person was entirely , with his legs spreading apart due to the fall, giving Siwon a complete view of his upfront .

And that person...was Kyuhyun.

 

Siwon froze at the sight of the painful-looking Kyuhyun, while his eyes couldn't stop roaming all over Kyuhyun's body. The bare top was somehow registered deep in his mind years ago, so he found it even more familiar with the milky complexion. Except for that pair of rosy nubs that were standing as puffy, as if Kyuhyun had rubbed...showered them to make them so perky. Siwon gulped down a mouthful of saliva, feeling thirsty out of the sudden with the sight of the rosy nubs. Then, Siwon ran his eyes down without thinking much, to the fluffy tummy, that he so wanted with the urge to bury his face there for a snuggle. That will be comfortable...

Getting even further down, Siwon came in contact with everything at the bottom. And god, he couldn't stop staring at how cute the shape of the that Kyuhyun has, the two balls dangling next to the and those pair of thighs that look so juicy for a grab. And he was even having an urge to peek at Kyuhyun's backside, wondering how would the looks like... Will it looks as yummy like everywhere else on that body?

He bit his bottom lips as he watched Kyuhyun wriggled himself to rub his backside, causing the to wobble along with the movement, preventing himself to make a sound that will embarrass himself and Kyuhyun. But the more Kyuhyun wriggled, the more movement he was making, and the harder for Siwon to control himself. He hitched a quick yet loud breath and that's it, he knew he will be in deep .

 

Kyuhyun snapped his eyes up when he heard a breath that wasn't from him, and he yelped with the sight of Siwon standing in front of him, who looked away just as quickly.

"OH GOD!! WHAT THE HELL?!" Kyuhyun stood up immediately and grabbed his towel to cover his bottom up. He let out a wince though, when he abruptly wrapped himself around.

Siwon blinked his eyes, stammered at the sudden scream, "I...I was...I was just...passing by...by...when I...I heard a wail inside here..."

"And you didn't make a sound telling me you are inside here?" Kyuhyun questioned, his hands were still rubbing on the bump that he made earlier.

"I...I..." Siwon was in total loss of words, unable to find any excuses to save himself.

 

"YOU WERE PEEKING ON ME?" Kyuhyun gasped.

"What?" Siwon snapped when he was being accused, "I wasn't peeking! Why would I peek on you?!" But you are indeed peeking Choi Siwon! But of course, he couldn't tell that straight to Kyuhyun.

"But you were looking away when I opened my eyes!" Ok, so Kyuhyun did notice that action. Damn...

"Why would I do that?" Siwon puffed, "Whatever you have...I have them too! And not as if...yours is impressive to start off with."

 

"WHAT?" Kyuhyun bellowed. How dare this man came peeking on him, and started to insult his...size?!

"Anyway, I heard a wail, so I came in to have a look." Siwon tried to avert that accusation from Kyuhyun, "Did you just fell?"

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, "Yes obviously. Otherwise why would I be on the floor? My knees went weak when I walked out of the cubicles."

"Just...be careful." Siwon gave his concern, and was about to turn around to leave, when Kyuhyun let out another wail.

 

Siwon took notice of Kyuhyun was unable to balance himself, and he was about to make another fall. So in a flash, he dashed over and held on Kyuhyun's waist to prevent him from falling again. Kyuhyun yelped and grabbed onto Siwon's biceps as fast for the support. Pressing their chests together, Kyuhyun blinked his eye lashes, with the close context that a certain memory of them kissing came to his mind out of nowhere, causing an unknowing fast pace of heartbeats in him. While Siwon took in the blinking Kyuhyun within his orbs, finding the way Kyuhyun looked at the moment, was just too breathtaking. And he inhaled deeply, breathing the nice scent of the aftershower, which caused him to have a rush of adrenaline that made his heart pumped abnormally. 

They remained at the position for a few seconds, before Kyuhyun pushed Siwon away, mumbling a word of 'thanks' before he scrambled off into the cubicle with his clothes in hands. While Siwon stood like an idiot, feeling confused of what had happened within that few minutes of his life. He brought his hands together without himself knowing, and caressed at the spot where he had contacted with Kyuhyun's bare skin......bare waist...

While Kyuhyun was leaning against the cubicle's door, trying to get his normal breathing back. He couldn't explain why he would feel this weirdly, that he didn't make a snarky comment at his boss like always. And when he touched grabbed onto Siwon's biceps for his life...and when their chests were against each other so close-up...he felt so...strangely comfortable...

 

"No...something must have gone haywired somewhere..." Siwon mumbled under his breath.

"No...there must be a mistake..." Kyuhyun wondered to himself.

 

Something...must be wrong somehow...

Must be the lack of sleep...

 

Yes...that must be the reason...

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KyuSiKyu, here is the upfront for you... XD