A Big Step Towards You

It's Ok, I Don't Love You Either!

"I love you, Cho Kyuhyun."

 

Kyuhyun blinked his eyes rapidly with his eye lashes flicking like the wings of a butterfly.

Did he heard wrongly? He wasn't hearing things, isn't he? He was sure he had digged his ears in the morning, so there wasn't really ear wax blocking his ears. He could hear perfectly fine.

So...he did heard what he thought he had heard from Siwon?

 

"Sir..." Kyuhyun cleared his throat before he mumbled out, "Sir Choi... Are you...alright?"

"I am fine. Except for the broken arm." Siwon lifted his arm in cast, addressing to Kyuhyun's question.

But Kyuhyun shook his head, "No no no... This is not making any sense...at all...!"

"What is not making sense?" Siwon asked with much confusion, as this was not he expected from Kyuhyun.

"I... You..." Kyuhyun pointed a finger at himself, then to Siwon, "We... This is..."

 

Kyuhyun couldn't figure out what had happened, and started to babble without logic, trying to sort out the situation in his smart head. Watching how Kyuhyun brought his brows together, frowning to himself in such an adorable way, Siwon couldn't resist himself and leaned down to steal a kiss on the babbling lips. That caught Kyuhyun's surprise as he was somehow in his own world, and he pushed Siwon away with understandable reflex. However, due to his unbalancing with just one healthy leg, and without the crutch in his hands, Kyuhyun fell backwards with his smacking loud onto the floor.

"Damnnnnn!!" Kyuhyun cursed once he landed on the floor, thobbing in pain on his , plus the additonal pressure on his broken leg, "Oucchhh!!" He cried rubbing his aching with one hand, while the other holding his broken leg in cast.

Siwon stifled a laughter but with a death glare from Kyuhyun, he clasped his hand over his mouth to prevent from laughing out loud.

 

"Kyuhyun..." Siwon went down and held his hand out as a support for Kyuhyun to get up, but Kyuhyun ignored it, and averted his gaze away from Siwon, "Why are you even here?"

"I thought I just told you the reason." Siwon froze at the bending position, with his hand still out at Kyuhyun, "I love..."

"STOP!!" Kyuhyun snapped and turned his head at Siwon, "Haven't we decided that there is nothing between us?"

"And you think I can ignore that?" Siwon straightened himself but he took another step forward, which caused Kyuhyun to move backward with his hands and his rubbing against the floor despite the ache, "You think it is easy to forget that we had ?"

Kyuhyun shook his head, "We were drunk, you can't possibly remember every single details."

"Then you are wrong." Siwon denied, "I remember, though not everything, but I remember...how you moaned under me that very night."

 

Kyuhyun widened his eyes, looking straight at Siwon with fear. No...he couldn't have remember that...

"And I see that you remember it well too, based on your reaction." Siwon smirked.

Kyuhyun swallowed a mouthful of saliva as Siwon getting closer to him. He knew he had nowhere to escape anymore, when he felt his back touched the surface of the wall. Siwon kneeled down to have the same eye level as Kyuhyun, and striked his healthy hand at one side of the wall next to Kyuhyun's head. He leaned forward till there was only inches away from each other's face, till he could feel Kyuhyun's heavy breathing against his face.

"You...you are.. This is my house!" Kyuhyun flicked his eyes nervously, but a sudden blush appeared on his face when he saw how Siwon's lips got closer to his own, "This is against...against the law! You can't...barge in just like that!"

"So are you going to catch me?" Siwon smirked, feeling satisfied to see a rare blush coming out from Kyuhyun, "But I can deny the arrest, since I am your boss."

"You...!! Abuse of authority!! You..." Kyuhyun placed his hands over Siwon's chest, wanting to push Siwon away once more, but somehow, he couldn't find the strength to do so, "You...idiot!!"

 

"I am in love with you, Kyuhyun." Siwon confessed again, and without warning, capturing Kyuhyun's lips again.

 

Kyuhyun gasped with the kiss again, unbelieving that Siwon had claimed his lips once again. He had his hands on Siwon's chest rolled into fists, preparing to throw punches on the shameless sir. But when Siwon nibbled his bottom lips lightly before inhaling deeply to and taste him, Kyuhyun melted and released his fists to clutch tight on Siwon's shirt. Having being pampered with kisses, Kyuhyun opened his mouth just enough to send a soft moan down Siwon's throat. Siwon took the chance and inserted his tongue right into Kyuhyun's mouth. 2nd time feeling Siwon's tongue inside him, Kyuhyun felt a shiver down his spine and tightened his grips on Siwon's shirt. Having the encouragement from Kyuhyun, Siwon roamed his tongue inside Kyuhyun's mouth, tasting every inch and area making sure all were marked with his scent, and lastly met up with Kyuhyun's own tongue to have a thorough connection. Kyuhyun let out another moan when he felt his tongue being captured by Siwon, and tilted his head subconsciously to have a better angle in the kisses that they shared.

 

He couldn't deny that Siwon is a great kisser, who is capable of making him pantless due to the kisses...

 

There, they stayed in the position for a good 10 minutes, kissing and tasting each other fully, till they were lacked of air. Siwon pulled away first, panting slightly as he watched Kyuhyun panting just like him, with full blush and half opened eyes, and abused yet glistening lips...

 

"This is exactly how you looked like in my mind..." Siwon panted, bringing his fingers to caress the sweating face in front of him, "That face...that expression...the same like that night..."

Kyuhyun opened his eyes instantly, though he was still panting, and glared at Siwon, "Please...don't..."

 

"Don't...?" Siwon sat down on the floor, and spread his both his legs out over Kyuhyun's legs, drawing closer to Kyuhyun to trap the man in between himself, "Then answer me."

Kyuhyun turned his head slowly to face Siwon, as if anticipating what he would say next, "Tell me, why am I aroused when I saw your full in the shower room?"

"What?!" Kyuhyun couldn't believe his ears, "My...?!"

"Yeah, I was so aroused with your full FRONTAL form, showing everything to me." Siwon admitted, "That I couldn't stop thinking about that."

"It wasn't my fault!" Kyuhyun gasped, blushing even harder as he covered his clothed below with his hands, "I...I didn't plan to seduce you like that! That...was an accident!! You could be...shocked...yeah shocked to see something like that for the first time!"

"Is it?" Siwon teased, and eyed down at Kyuhyun with teasing stares, "So you wearing such oversized tee that exposed your collarbones entirely is not seducing people? And are those your rosy s that I see from here?"

Kyuhyun yelped with surprise and looked down at himself, before he covered the collar of his tee, "I AM AT MY OWN APARTMENT! Do...do you expect me to wear suit and tie?!" He added with a roll of his eyes before he puffed at Siwon for even trying to be indecent at the moment.

If this was them in the previous setting where they couldn't stand each other for a single second, Siwon would have scoffed at Kyuhyun for rolling his eyes. But now that he realised the truth of him falling in love with Kyuhyun, Siwon couldn't help but to find this action was adorable coming from Kyuhyun.

 

"Then what about that time when you dressed like a girl?" Siwon tried again, "And I kissed you back when you threw yourself at me."

"That was to cover ourselves, before our identities got blown up! And that wasn't my fault too!" Kyuhyun pouted, crossing his arms over his chest as he reasoned with his own logic.

 

"And the time when Zhoumi was so near to you?" Siwon stated another situation, determined to win this battle, "I was so angry with him for getting close to you, and I barked at you and kissed you again."

"You were...jealous?" Kyuhyun mumbled, now knowing why Siwon was so fed up that day.

Thinking of that day again, Siwon nodded his head slowly admitting to the jealousy that was brewing within him as he saw how Zhoumi flirted with Kyuhyun so intimately.

"Yes. I was jealous. So jealous that I wanted to break his hands, and kicked his balls, so he wouldn't mess get to you with his dirty hands and pea sized ." Siwon growled, having the image of grinning Zhoumi in his head and all he wanted to do was to destroy that face once and for all.

 

"But that doesn't mean...this is love..." Kyuhyun lowered his head as he said, "We...hated each other like ages ago... How could this be love...?"

"If this is not, then why would you allow me to have with you?" Siwon grabbed Kyuhyun's shoulder and shook gently, making Kyuhyun to face up again, "Why would I be thinking the muffled scenes over and over again?"

"We were drunk!" Kyuhyun frowned though he too, had the fuzzy images of them rolling on the bed flashed across his mind at times, "How could even be counted? We don't know what was going on..."

Siwon shook his head, "No... I believed we did know, deep down on the other side of our hearts. That was how it happened..."

 

"You could have rejected me, but you didn't.. You allowed me to love you, and in return, I allowed you...to do the same thing on me..." Siwon blushed at the thought of Kyuhyun's inside him, "That was...something, right?"

Kyuhyun caught the blush on Siwon, and he as well, blushed at the thought of that night, where he could remember himself under Siwon as they had .

 

"And if those still can't convince you that I am in love with you, then how about me jumping over the roof to save you?" Siwon challenged again, raising his broken arm as a proof "And caused this on myself?"

"Righteous act, you said this before... That you will save anyone even if that person is someone you hate." Kyuhyun mumbled quietly, somehow having a pang in his heart as this was the reason why he was down on the moody side lately. 

 

"No..." Siwon declined, "I am sure I am not trying to be hero this time."

"No...?" Kyuhyun asked.

Siwon the puffy cheek with his thumb, as softly as ever, "No, definitely not. I was worried that I will lose you if I didn't try to grab you. And all I could think of as we fall, was I want to protect you with all my might."

 

"You are too precious for me to lose, in my life."

 

Hearing the simple yet straightforward words from Siwon, Kyuhyun was touched. But he was still having doubts in this new found feelings. Afterall, whatever that he was worried about, was it so easy to solve with just the words from Siwon? He bit his lips, with his eyes wavered at his fidgeting fingers on his lap, not certain if he was ready to accept this fact, like a finally.

 

Sensing that Kyuhyun was still feeling doubtful, Siwon took one of Kyuhyun's hands and brought the hand to his lips to plant kisses on each fingers. Kyuhyun gasped with the contact and had his head snapped up at Siwon. He watched as Siwon kissed his fingers while his eyes never stop looking at him, and soon another wave of heat rised to his face, decorating with another tint of red.

"If you are still having doubts," Siwon spoke once he was doing kissing Kyuhyun's fingers, "Then you should recall how you behaved in front of Minho."

"What...?" Kyuhyun was confused for a second, but soon was into shock as he remembered the scenerio that Siwon was talking about, "You heard?!"

Siwon chuckled and shook his head, "No, Minho told me. About how troubled you were lately."

Kyuhyun cursed lowly under his breath, "Damn you Choi Minho, I am so going to kill you someday."

 

Siwon nudged Kyuhyun to look at him once more, "That sounds like you are in love with me too, obviously."

Kyuhyun tried to argue but Siwon stopped him, "Don't try to deny, like I said. You confessed that you were hurt because you like someone but that someone has someone else to love. I am that someone, isn't it?"

Kyuhyun closed his mouth and bit his bottom lips again.

 

After a few seconds of silence, he started again,  "Your girlfriend..."

Siwon smiled as if this is not as important as their pressing relationship, "I broke up with her."

"You...what?" This is definitely a new information that he heard the entire time.

"I can't pretend to love her anymore, when my mind is full of you all the times!" Siwon confessed anxiously, "That is deceiving!"

"You broke up with her because of me?" Kyuhyun questioned.

Siwon nodded, with a sweet smile that showed a pair of deep dimples at both sides of his mouth.

 

Kyuhyun closed his eyes hearing another confession from Siwon, "Oh god... This is insane..."

"Yes... And I am going insane because I can't seems to stop thinking of you anymore." Siwon pressed their foreheads together, with his eyes fixed on Kyuhyun.

"We are supposed to be hating each other.. We always bicker! And you went against all odds to bring me down at the station, and..." Kyuhyun babbled again though this time, his tone was much softer as his eyes were connected deeply with Siwon's, "How on earth did all those turn to such event?"

"Maybe in between of all these, love sparks grew in the places we are unaware of..." Siwon concluded, "Maybe we are destined to be hateful towards each other, to end up here at this stage."

 

Love sparks... Is that what normal people in love call?

 

And no doubt that he was indeed feeling so down lately, that he was even planning to watch a sappy movie to accommodate with his mood swings. He can't deny anymore that he cried in the hospital right in front of Minho, weak and heartbroken without control. Was it all because of Siwon? That he had fallen for this guy whom he had hated for years?

 

"Siwon... I..." Kyuhyun sighed and breathed in deeply before he continued, "Ok fine.. I admitted that...that I am feeling something different to you. But how would we know this is not a mistake? I might love you now, but..."

Hearing the 'love' word from Kyuhyun, Siwon leaned forward to press a chaste kiss on the talking lips. 

"Yahh!! Stop doing that when I am talking!!" Kyuhyun scolded, slapping Siwon's arm which was not on cast.

"You can't blame me! Your s are calling for me again." Siwon's eyes signaled down at the loose tee where Kyuhyun had relaxed his grip on the collar. 

Kyuhyun gasped and slammed his hands over the collar again, which made Siwon chuckled out loud at his adorable side.

 

"Anyway," Siwon smiled as he came with his own conclusion, "Lets give each other the time to prove our feelings are real, and not a mistake."

"Time...?" Kyuhyun was as confused as a nerd. Definitely a person who has very little experience when comes to love and romance.

"Yes, time." Siwon swiped his finger on Kyuhyun's nose, "Time can prove to you, that I am serious about you. And you are indeed, madly and deeply in love with me."

 

"We can be lovers and not rivals..."

--------------------

 

Flashback

Kyuhyun came into the library, wanting to borrow the book about studies on criminal's mind that Changmin had mentioned to him during the theory class. Once he reached the library, knowing where exactly is the section on psychology, Kyuhyun went straight to the section without much further ado.

"Criminal's mind... Criminal's mind..." Kyuhyun mumbled to himself as he strolled along the book shelves to look for the exact, "Studies on criminal's mind...Psychology... Aha!!" After pacing up and down, hunting high and love for a few minutes, he found the book. 

Beaming at himself for being so hardworking, Kyuhyun took the book off the shelf and sat on the floor cross-legged in between 2 book shelves, and seated comfortably against the wall, wasting no time in devouring the interesting book.

 

But not long after he was engrossed into the book, a girlish giggling voice traveled to his ears. Though the voice was soft and muffled as Kyuhyun figured the mouth might be covered over, it is afterall a library where absolute silence is practised. Kyuhyun frowned at raised his head to know at the intruder, but he found no one within his view. Shrugging to himself, Kyuhyun returned to the world of criminal's mind, assuming the person might have left his comfort zone.

 

Just then, another voice came, which somehow seems like the person was just behind the book shelf that was next to him.

"So what is the purpose of asking me here?" A low yet manly voice which Kyuhyun noticed the familiarity. Like he can never forget such voice...such maddening voice that he would want to roll his eyes upon.

And there is only one such person who could get to his nerves this much...

 

"Siwon, I...would like...to ask..." The girl whispered but loud enough for Kyuhyun to catch her words, and he could sense the flirtatious tone, "If I could have...a date with you..."

"Erm... But why are you asking me at the library?" Definitely Choi Siwon's voice, as Kyuhyun recognised the baritone voice that always annoy him to the max.

"There isn't much people here, so...we can have a peaceful talk without anyone disturbing." The girl ended with a soft giggle.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, very much wanted to disrupt their flirting moment, as they are intruding his private time. He stood up quiety and turned to where they were standing. Through the small gap in between the books of the shelf, Kyuhyun could see perfectly the side views of the couple.

 

"Tiffany.. I thought we are just...friends." Siwon replied, and Kyuhyun wanted to laugh out loud with his reply.

Friends? Seriously? Are you that good in acting noble?

"Oh come on, Siwon..." Tiffany threw her arms around Siwon's nape, which shocked him for he never expect this, "There isn't anyone here. So don't be shy..."

"Even so, I don't think this is nice. I only treat you as friend....!!" Siwon's voice was cut off as Tiffany threw herself to smash their lips together.

 

Kyuhyun widened his eyes as he witnessed the sight just right in front of him. Like, wow...this is the first time he watched a couple kissing so close up to his eyes. And without knowing his own action, Kyuhyun gulped a mouthful of saliva down his throat as he stared hard at them. 

 

So this is how two pairs of lips look like when they are connected...

 

Tiffany seems to be enjoying the feel of Siwon's lips on her, and she pulled Siwon closer to deepen their kiss. She nibbled his bottom lips, and made smooching sounds that Kyuhyun finds it way too eerie for the hair on his arms were standing. She continued to make her move on Siwon, caressing the base of his neck with her fingers, thinking her seducation would be able to break through the handsome man.

But Siwon stood still, not returning the kiss, or rejecting it. His eyes were bulging as huge as the goldfish, obviously in complete shock, not at all aroused with the sound from Tiffany.

And the stillness from Siwon didn't go unnoticed by Kyuhyun.

 

"Excuse me," Kyuhyun removed the books in between them, opening a bigger sight from the small gap, and whispered suddenly, "Could you please stop making that disgusting sound?"

Tiffany pulled away from Siwon's lips at the sudden voice, and gasped when she saw how Kyuhyun was watching them, with a deep frown and teeth clenching tone. Siwon as well, turned to stare at Kyuhyun, and cursed inwardly for his luck. Of all people...it has to be Kyuhyun to catch him in such situation.

"OH MY!!!" She yelped and was soon to clamp her hands over when she realised they were at the library.

"You are too noisy, and disturbing my time here." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and scoffed, "And obviously he isn't interested in you, so don't make a fool out of yourself. Please have some virtue as a woman."

 

Tiffany felt so embarrassed of herself, and pushed Siwon out of the way as she scrambled towards the exit of the library.

While Siwon continued to stand on the ground, staring at Kyuhyun, uncertain if he should be thankful for the man there in saving him from an awkward situation, or be irritated for giving a chance to him in making a hell in his life. They hated each other, and he was sure Kyuhyun would make use of this chance to mock him.

However as he was thinking ways to defened himself from possible attacks, Kyuhyun turned away and sat back on the floor, resuming his reading for he finally got the peace back again.

 

Confused enough with the whole event, Siwon scratched the back of his head, as he couldn't figure whatever is happening.

So he was just trying to help? He didn't make fun...?

 

Before he knew it, Siwon was standing in front of Kyuhyun. Looking at the shadow casting over his book, Kyuhyun sighed and looked up, staring at Siwon who was doing the same back at him.

"I am not doing for you. She is really too noisy, with her giggles and unbearable kissing sound," Kyuhyun said, "I am just getting my private time back..."

"Thank you." Siwon cut off Kyuhyun's babble, and blunted out with thanks before he could stop himself.

Kyuhyun had his mouth opened from his unfinished speech, and lowered down his gaze back at his book, with a mumble of  "hmmm" acknowledging the gratitude from Siwon.

 

Knowing he caught himself in another awkward situation, Siwon took another glance at Kyuhyun before he turned away to make his way out of the library. 

This is definitely the only time, where they didn't make any bickering moment between them, and somehow...caused a weird form of heartwarming feels in them.

 

But...just a little, according to them as they said to themselves.

Just...a little.

--------------------

 

Present

For a couple of weeks, Siwon would appear at Kyuhyun's apartment everyday after his work at the station, worrying about the man in cast, having only one leg to function. He would appear with packed dinner, and they would share the time over dinner. Sometimes, Siwon would stay a little longer watching TV with Kyuhyun. Sometimes, he would leave right after dinner, not wanting to give too much pressure on Kyuhyun. 

Never once, he had stayed overnight at Kyuhyun.

 

"You don't have to keep coming here," Kyuhyun announced, for Siwon appeared once again for the night, "I am perfectly fine on my own." Though he blushed slightly when he saw Siwon at his doorstep with a big grin on his smile.

"You should know, I wouldn't stop until you removed that cast." Siwon made his way into the apartment, and placed the dinner on the dining table.

Kyuhyun noticed the cast on Siwon's arm was removed, leaving with just a bandage wrapped around his arm, "You removed the cast?"

Siwon nodded, "Yup, Did it earlier in the afternoon. The doctor said, I just need to keep the bandage on."

"That is good.." Kyuhyun was glad that Siwon had his cast removed and did not have to support his broken arm over the arm sling.

"Yeah, it is good.." Siwon agreed, and strolled towards Kyuhyun. Once he was standing in front of Kyuhyun, he took the crutch that Kyuhyun was supporting onto, and placed it on the floor before he s both his arms around Kyuhyun, and pulled him gently into his embrace.

 

"Now I can feel your chest on me, without the arm obstructing in between," Siwon stated comfortably.

Kyuhyun tensed up with the current intimate, not knowing what to do with the positon. Though Siwon had hugged him over the weeks, but there is always an arm in between. And now, without the obstacle, Kyuhyun could feel the broad chest against his own, and he thought he could sense the heartbeats against his chest.

He wasn't sure whose heartbeats belong to, but he was sure, his heartbeats were going rapidly high as the clock ticked. He averted his gaze away from Siwon, hoping that Siwon won't notice his fluttering heart, with his hands remained at his sides.

 

"Maybe it will be good, if I can have a hug as a return gift." Siwon whispered against Kyuhyun's ear, which caused another form of spark against his skin.

"I..." Kyuhyun wandered his eyes around except on Siwon, not knowing how he should react.

Siwon sighed deeply, and guided his hands down to Kyuhyun's, and wrapped them around his own waist. Kyuhyun was surprised of his hands on Siwon's back, and was even startled when Siwon pressed Kyuhyun's head onto his chest. He gave a deep kiss on top of Kyuhyun's head, and another one on the forehead, before he placed his chin on the top of Kyuhyun's head.

"That is more like it," Siwon remarked, aware of Kyuhyun's broken leg as he rocked their bodies lightly side to side, "We are more like a real couple now."

Kyuhyun couldn't deny the current position was rather heartwarming, and allowed the hug to linger a little longer. They stayed at the position for a few more minutes, till a loud growling sound rumbled through the silence in the apartment.

 

"Oh, someone is hungry." Siwon teased, looking down at the blushing Kyuhyun.

"Shut up." Kyuhyun replied and removed his hands from Siwon, and pushed the chest as a protest. He signaled for Siwon to pick the crutch up, but Siwon shook his head and cupped the puffy cheeks with both his hands.

"This is what I want to do as well," Siwon smiled, feeling the softness of the cheeks with his hands, "It feels so good."

"Yah Choi Siw....!!" Before he could even finished, Siwon tugged the face closer and stole kisses from Kyuhyun.

 

Though they had shared kisses over the weeks when Siwon visited Kyuhyun, taking any possible chance to kiss, Kyuhyun could never get used with Siwon's boldness in kissing him. For a second when Siwon stamped their lips together, Kyuhyun skipped a hearbeat, followed by racing beating that had his blood rushing up to his face. He blushed deeply as Siwon took his lips, skin against skin that Siwon never failed to capture his plump lips completely. Not satisfised with just chaste kisses, as usual, Siwon took his hand up to where the chin is, and pressed it down gently, having an opening for him to throw his tongue into Kyuhyun's mouth, for a more passionate kiss. Kyuhyun moaned into Siwon's mouth the moment he felt Siwon's tongue inside him, roaming skillfully as he knew where are the spots that Kyuhyun enjoys always. 

And sure enough as Siwon found the sensitive spot, Kyuhyun found his hands around Siwon's waist and clenched his fingers tight onto the shirt that Siwon was wearing. Smirking to himself, Siwon deepened their kisses and connected their tongues together, while he and Kyuhyun moved their heads side to side, to find the best angle each time.

 

Everytime Siwon was done with the kissing, Kyuhyun would be left breathless as the kisses on him always swooned him upside down. And that was what Siwon loves to watch upon his eyes. The panting with his mouth opened for catching the breath, the blushing that decorated the cheeks perfectly, the half-closed eyelids which made Kyuhyun so seductive, and the glistening pouty lips that was mixed of their saliva.

So perfect. 

Siwon eyed down at the outfit that Kyuhyun was wearing finally, and noticed the man had ditched his usual oversized tee for a plain white shirt with a pair of knee-length beige khaki shorts.

So simple yet so beautiful...

 

Why didn't he get to notice this earlier?

 

"You are so beautiful, Kyu..." Siwon whispered, having his fingers on the pinkish cheeks.

"Hmmmm..." Kyuhyun answered once he regained his normal breathing, though his eyes were still half-closed.

"And the white shirt on you fits you perfectly.." Siwon praised, "I could almost see your skin underneathe the shirt."

Kyuhyun snapped his eyes openly after hearing the words from Siwon, and covered his chest with his hands immediately, preventing Siwon from seeing more beyond his shirt. But from doing so, he lost his balance on just one leg, and closed his eyes expectedly for a possible fall on his once more.

But Siwon was fast to grab Kyuhyun's waist with his healthy arm, and secured Kyuhyun in his arm. Kyuhyun had his heart jumping another leap, for he was once again safe in Siwon's arm. Yet, he never released his hands over his own chest. 

Siwon chuckled at the comical sight of this smartbrain, and nuzzled their noses together. He secretly confessed to himself that he can never get enough of this adorable side from Kyuhyun.

 

"Are you regretting for wearing this shirt?" Siwon teased, "To look good in front of me?"

Kyuhyun glared at Siwon for he had the nerves to do teasing, and refused to answer the question, though the answer was obvious..

Siwon smiled at all not feeling inmidating look from Kyuhyun, and pressed a chaste kiss on Kyuhyun's lips before he squatted down to pick the crutch up from the floor, "I am fluttered to know your real motive."

Kyuhyun pouted and grabbed the crutch from Siwon, walking rapidly away to the dining table, ignoring the grinning man who was behind him, watching him with much gleefulness at his back.

 

Soon... I am sure...

 

 

The next evening

Siwon came by Kyuhyun's apartment again, and pressed the doorbell. He smiled to himself for he could get to see Kyuhyun once again, after a long day at the station. Without Kyuhyun in the police station, Siwon realised that Kyuhyun's absence makes a huge difference, for he felt the section was so much empty and lack of liveliness. He was so used to having Kyuhyun running in and out of the station studying for the cases that they worked on, and watching Kyuhyun buried his face into all reports. He missed the times even more, especially now he had his confirmation of his heart for Kyuhyun. He wanted so much for Kyuhyun to work by his side, so he could watch how Kyuhyun glows and sparkles whenever he is serious in cracking the cases.

He is certain that, he will never allow Kyuhyun to transfer out of the police station. So he decided to talk Kyuhyun in retrieving the transferral letter from Sir Park.

 

But standing at the doorstep for a few minutes, Siwon found it weird for the door remains closed, as he daydreamed about Kyuhyun. He pressed the doorbell once more and waited, but nothing came to the door. 

"Kyuhyun!!" Siwon shouted, and banged the door, wondering what had happened to Kyuhyun.

 

Did something happened to him? Did he slipped and fell? Or slipped and fainted?! And in coma?!

 

Feeling panicking, Siwon pounded onto the door a few more times and shouted for Kyuhyun's name, not caring about how his loud voice sirened the whole building.

"KYUHYUN!!!" Siwon yelled.

 

Just then, his phone rang. Feeling frustrated, Siwon took out the phone and barked across the phone, "WHO IS THIS?!" 

"Si...won?" It was Kyuhyun.

Siwon hang his hand in the midway, surprised to hear Kyuhyun's voice over the phone, and feeling apologetic for shouting rudely at him, "Kyuhyun!"

"Whats with the anxiousness?" Kyuhyun asked, as he noticed the anxiety from Siwon.

"Where are you?!" Siwon questioned, "Are you inside the apartment? Are you hurt?"

"Hurt? I am not..."

Siwon didn't wait for Kyuhyun to finish and babbled more questions on Kyuhyun, "Did you fell in the toilet? Or from the bed?"

"Siwon..." Kyuhyun tried again but the exasperation from Siwon did not stop to listen what Kyuhyun wanted to say, "Do you need me to call ambulance? Are you ok? Should I barge in? I can kick the door open..."

 

"NO SIWON! DON'T YOU DARE SPOIL MY DOOR!!" Kyuhyun shouted over the phone that Siwon had to hold it a distance over from his ear, "I am fine. I am not at home..."

"You are not at home?!" Siwon panicked again, "Why are you NOT AT HOME?! Your leg...!"

"I am not crippled, and I can walk as fine with the crutch. I just want to buy some coffee...for...you..." Kyuhyun hesitated at the last 2 words, which made Siwon grinned at his sweetness.

"You were at the cafe nearby your house?" Siwon asked, and took off straight away heading towards the stairs.

"Yeah... I thought I would have to call you first, knowing the time you would reach my place." 

Siwon widened his grin, "You are expecting me huh?"

There was silence over the phone, and Siwon was sure that Kyuhyun must be blushing.

 

"I am on the way back now... You just have to wait for a little longer." Kyuhyun said after a few seconds of silence.

But what he didn't know was that, Siwon was already out of the building. He stood at the street, looking left and right, trying to see which direction he should take. But before he made the decision, he saw Kyuhyun walking slowly across the road, supporting with the crutch on one hand, while the other hand holding onto the phone together with the bag of coffee in the same hand.

Siwon couldn't help but to stare at Kyuhyun who was oblivious of his presence opposite, and still talking over the phone, "The coffee at this cafe is nice. Though I am not a fan of coffee... But I thought you might like it..."

Siwon walked to where Kyuhyun stopped at the traffic junction, standing opposite of him at the same junction. Kyuhyun watched out for the traffic, but his eyes didn't catch Siwon.

"Yes, I like to have a cup of coffee," Siwon finally spoke through the phone, "With someone I am falling head over heels with."

 

Siwon saw how Kyuhyun paused his head at the side, and lowered his head at the ground, biting his bottom lips. He chuckled at how Kyuhyun feeling shy whenever he used such words on him, and he felt himself falling in love with the man across the traffic once more.

"Are you talking about me...?" Came a timid voice over the phone, and Siwon melted at the angelic sound in his ear.

"Maybe.." Siwon teased, as he watched the disappointment on Kyuhyun formed across his face.

 

Couldn't hold himself any longer, Siwon refrained from his tease and whispered deeply over the phone, "But if you raise your head up to the front, I am sure that person is definitely you."

Kyuhyun raised his head up immediately, and opened his mouth as he finally noticed Siwon standing right across the street, watching him with deep dimpled smile. 

 

And talking about perfect timing, the traffic lights stopped at red for the cars, and at the moment, there wasn't any car in sight in fact. Siwon took his time to stroll across the road, his eyes never stop staring at Kyuhyun. While Kyuhyun remained on the ground, waiting and watching for Siwon to get closer to him.

Once Siwon reached his side, Kyuhyun was being pulled into his embrace with the hand freed from holding the phone, and had his crutch dropped onto the ground. He too, had his phone by his ear while he was in Siwon's arm. 

 

A rush of warmth came all within his body, as he could feel the love that Siwon was pouring at him. Every kiss, every touch, every inch of care and concern, all forms of affection was showing that Siwon is being serious with him. With this sudden form of breathtaking moment, Kyuhyun could no longer contradict or oppose himself with the feelings that he had for Siwon.

 

He is...falling hard for Siwon too...

 

Then, Kyuhyun whispered but loud enough for Siwon to hear his words, through the phone and directly into Siwon's ear. Siwon beamed with even more pride, and threw the hand holding the phone around Kyuhyun as well, taking Kyuhyun's lips as hostage, and captured it for a heartfelt and heated kiss on the streets. And SIwon was sure, that words from Kyuhyun are undoubtedly the best confession ever that he had received in his entire life...

 

"I fell in love with you too, Choi Siwon. I love you..."

 

Yes... Definitely the best... And he made a pact to himself, that he is so going to make Kyuhyun say that out...all the times.