This is how much I need you

It's Ok, I Don't Love You Either!

"What are you doing at my house now?"

 

The colour on Kyuhyun's face drained away rapidly as he overheard Siwon exclaimed over the phone. Apparently, someone had gotten inside of Siwon's apartment and the person seems to be someone close to Siwon to be able to do so. Kyuhyun bit lips nervously with Siwon's widening eyes on him, looking just as shock with the information delivered over the phone.

 

"Who would that be?" The team who was earlier teasing the pair are now questioning at the person in Siwon's apartment.

"His friend?" What kind of friend that is allowed to be in and out of his house so easily?"

"His ex-girlfriend?" In a split second, Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes at Siwon. If that person is really his ex-girlfriend, then...

"Nah, definitely not." Hyukjae brushed it off, "He won't be so friendly on the phone if that is his ex-girlfriend." Kyuhyun nodded his head silently as he listened to the conversation.

"Then that left with only one option." Donghae deduced. 

 

"His mother!" The team said at that same time, broke out into laughter after and high-fived with one another for the amazing teamwork.

But Kyuhyun was not at all laughing about this conclusion. NOT.AT.ALL.

 

If that is Siwon's mother, then...then...damn...they will be so damn downright in ty hell.

A messy bed with hardened substance on it, not to mention the amount that they had spilled over the night. And mostly coming from Kyuhyun since Siwon's ones were mainly shot inside him though some did flow out of him. She could easily bring the evidence for a DNA test and realised that his son is dating another guy...

 

Thinking too much huh? Kyuhyun shook his head for the ridiculous thought in his head and turned his attention back at Siwon who is still on the phone.

"No matter what, just...keep yourself out of the bedroom," Siwon requested eagerly, "No! You are NOT going inside for a nap! The guestroom is available."

Kyuhyun watched with exasperation that the person over the phone intended to get into the bedroom. No...please no...

"Just keep yourself in the living room, I will be back soon." Siwon pinched his temple to make the last request, "No, not the bedroom, you understand?"

Siwon hanged up and let out a deep sigh, before he had his eyes fixed on Kyuhyun.

 

"Now what?" Kyuhyun whispered, hoping the team is not focusing on them, "Whoever in your house now, cannot see the mess we made!"

"I know I know..." Siwon sighed.

"You idiot!" Kyuhyun smacked on Siwon's chest, but quietly not wanting to get more attention from the team, "I told you we should clean that up!"

"How would I know someone would appear in my house?!" Siwon defended, "Just after we had ..."

"SHHHH!" Kyuhyun shut Siwon up, feeling ashamed enough not to clean the evidence.

"What? They should have guessed what we had done last night, nothing to hide anyway." Siwon shrugged his shoulders shamelessly which earned him another smack. The team heard the smack and turned to them, but the pair just smiled and ushered them back to their own world. They CANNOT know about the messy bed filled with hardened cums leftover.

 

"Damn it..." Kyuhyun ruffled his hair with much frustration, "What are we going to do now?"

"I told her I will be back soon, so I am going home now." Siwon replied, not forgetting with a deep sigh as he thought of the caller.

"S..she...?" Kyuhyun asked carefully. Damn...the thought of the caller as Siwon's mother came into his mind.

Siwon then grabbed one of Kyuhyun's hands, "Do you want to go back with me?"

"What?!" Kyuhyun hissed harshly under his breath, "You want to face...?" Is Siwon trying to get him to explain the mess that they did to his mother?

"I guess...it is time," Siwon smiled though to Kyuhyun's confusion, "It is a good chance, to show them the person I love right now."

"But not under this situation, you moron! I am really doubting you getting a position higher than me when you are so stupid!" Kyuhyun scolded, "How am I supposed to face them with the hardcore evidence being left behind? Like, hello I am the boyfriend that Siwon had with last night?"

Siwon smirked that brought a chill down Kyuhyun's back, "I like the sound of that."

 

Despite rejection from Kyuhyun, Siwon dragged Kyuhyun out of the police station, after he announced he needs to be home for a while with Kyuhyun and ordered the team to work on the cases that they have without them in the meanwhile. The team though confused, they resumed back to their working position, with a little gossiping and teasing to the lovebirds in between.

--------------------

 

"I don't think I should be here." Kyuhyun remarked when they arrived at Siwon's apartment.

"You are part of this too." Siwon simply replied.

Kyuhyun scoffed, "You are the one who insisted not to clean the bed, your fault."

"Yeah, but more than half of the mess were from you." Siwon reasoned though he was actually teasing. Hearing that, Kyuhyun's face turned red as he remembered that as the fact.

Once they entered the lift, Siwon cupped Kyuhyun's face, forcing his boyfriend to look at him, "I am sorry, I know it is my fault to create this trouble. But I really didn't expect someone to visit me right after we... I thought we could have another night together on the same bed..."

"Another night?" Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes, "When did I agree on that?"

"Well," Siwon smiled out of guilt, "I planned to ask you after we are done with work today... You know, we haven't try showering together and perhaps we can..."

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes with much annoyance to Siwon's motive, but the increase of blush on his face said otherwise. Siwon knew Kyuhyun liked the idea too, and planted a kiss on the forehead before the lift opened at his floor, "We should try that soon, huh?"

 

In front of the unit, Kyuhyun clenched the sleeve of Siwon's shirt nervously, wondering what he would face with sudden panic. Siwon noticed it and turned around with a sweet smile to comfort him, "Relax, baby. It will be fine."

Though not convincing enough, Kyuhyun nodded with a kiss on his cheek from Siwon. Then, the door opened and he took a deep breath.

 

"OPPA!!" A voice which seems belonged to a girl, came the moment the door was opened. Kyuhyun was shocked with the outburst and was even in much surprise to see someone pouncing onto Siwon. He took a step backwards and saw a pair of arms wrapping around Siwon's neck.

WHO THE HELL WAS THAT?!

"Oppa! I miss you so much!" The girl continued to share her joy, swinging their bodies together as she hugged Siwon tightly. 

Kyuhyun turned his head to watch Siwon's expression and there he saw a big grin on Siwon's face, with his hands around the girl's waist.

"I miss you too, Jiwon" Siwon replied, holding the girl comfortably.

 

Just as Kyuhyun was curious with this girl named Jiwon, she pulled away from the hug and immediately, Kyuhyun got a hint of their relationship.

Because they look so much alike. Like they are looking at their reflection in front of a mirror, except for the long and short hair. Well, if Siwon has long hair like this girl do, he probably will look just like her.

 

"Oppa, you just..." Just as Jiwon was about to fuss on Siwon, she saw Kyuhyun standing behind him. She tilted her head and asked, "Who is he, oppa?"

"Oh, come on in, I will explain..." Siwon ushered them inside the apartment.

 

Being awkward, Kyuhyun just stood at the corner while Siwon and Jiwon shared brief regards as they walked towards the living room. Though she has questions about Kyuhyun, and eyed at his presence with her hawk eyes, she waited for the chance to come.

"Come here, Kyuhyun." Siwon held his hand out, but Kyuhyun shook his head, "I am fine being here, you two can carry on."

"Nothing to be shy about, Kyu..Kyuhyun-ssi, right?" Jiwon smiled, though she has no idea what is going on between the two of them.

Siwon nodded and Kyuhyun finally got closer to them and sat next to Siwon.

 

"Ok, so...Kyuhyun, this is Jiwon," Siwon introduced, "My younger sister." Jiwon bowed slightly with a smile just like Siwon.

Just as I thought, you two look so alike...

"Jiwon, this is..." Siwon looked at Kyuhyun right into his eyes, "Kyuhyun, my..."

Then came a loud bark which stopped whatever Siwon wanted to say.

"Oh I forgot about Bugsy!" Jiwon covered and stood up.

"You brought Bugsy along?" Siwon asked, eyes followed to where Jiwon was going.

"Yeah, you know Bugsy missed you too!" Jiwon shouted as she walked towards the...

 

"BEDROOM!" Kyuhyun hissed and smacked Siwon's arm.

Siwon gasped and jumped up from the couch, "JIWON WAIT...!"

But it was too late...somehow...

 

"Bugsy! What are you on the bed?" Jiwon scolded, picking up a pet bulldog just as Siwon and Kyuhyun rushed to the bedroom together, "Ewwww what is that on the messy bed? And it was...hardened... Bugsy! Stop !"

"Jiwon!" Siwon shouted as he dashed to Jiwon with Bugsy in her hands.

"Oppa! What is this?" Jiwon pointed the messy bed, "It wasn't like you to leave such a mess behind. Did you...?" Then she gasped, as if she understood a thing or two in mind, "Is that...?"

"Erm..." Siwon fidgetted around and eyed at Kyuhyun who was perspiring with anixety as well, "It..."

"Oppa! How could you...? Ewwww... Clean that up the next time when you had Sooyoung unnie over the night!" Jiwon scolded, wiping whatever she had touched on Siwon's shirt, "No wonder you told me not to sleep on your bed! Thank god I didn't, like ewwwww!"

"Erm Jiwon, I broke up with Sooyoung, a few months back... So..." With the frown on Jiwon's face, Siwon paused wondering if he should spill out the truth. But when he turned around to look at Kyuhyun who was watching them carefully, not wanting to disappoint his lover, he took in a deep breath ready to speak out.

 

However, the attentive Jiwon noticed his gaze at Kyuhyun, and she gasped like earlier as though she found out something on her own.

"Jiwon, I am now..." Siwon started to declare but Jiwon got the upperhand first, "Oppa! Don't tell me....the thing that I touched, is not just from you?!"

"Wha..what?" Siwon blinked his eyes rapidly. And Jiwon screamed as she ran into the bathroom and slammed the door tight. The next thing Siwon and Kyuhyun heard, was the loud barking from the bulldog, and splashing of water inside the bathroom.

 

"Well, that went well..." Siwon faked a laugh, but Kyuhyun glared at him dangerously.

"Your fault!" Kyuhyun hissed angrily, "Now she knew without you telling at all!" He turned away and stomped back to the living room while Siwon eyed at the evidence on the bed dejectedly.

 

Probably no more another night...no showering together...

 

When Jiwon came out from the bedroom (she had to close her eyes when she was out of the bathroom and walked across the room) with her hands and Bugsy washed up sparkling clean, Siwon and Kyuhyun were already seated at the living room. She made sure Bugsy did not go near the bedroom again before she settled down in front of the two men.

"Ok," Jiwon cleared and inhaled deeply and letting out, "So...oppa, explain."

 

Siwon took a glance at Kyuhyun, and Kyuhyun returned the gaze. Not vocally but knowingly, Kyuhyun opened his palm for Siwon to grasp his hand and hold together before they faced Jiwon.

"I am dating Kyuhyun now," Siwon finally said it, "And yes, the mess on the bed was done by us, last night."

Jiwon held her hands over though she knew it by heart. But hearing from her brother right from his mouth somehow shook her entirely from top to bottom. Like woah, my brother got a...boyfriend?! My brother is leaning to that preference?!

"I didn't expect you to come visit, I mean yeah you can come anytime but then... It took us by surprise just when we had our first night together..." Siwon explained further but he could feel the intense glare from Kyuhyun for explaining too much, "I mean though that was not our first night, technically it was our second time... Ouch Kyu!" Kyuhyun pinched him secretly before he spat out more than what Jiwon is supposed to know. 

And true enough, the frown on Jiwon got deeper that Kyuhyun thought the frown might just marked on her forehead permanently.

 

"So..." Jiwon spoke after taking in the information she is or not supposed to know, "Sooyoung unnie...you dumped her for Kyuhyun-ssi?"

"Jiwon ah," Siwon sighed, "I admit I feel sorry fo Sooyoung, but...I guess we didn't work out afterall."

"No wonder she didn't contact me for months and I thought it was because both of you were busy making babies," Jiwon pondered, "Turns out you are making babies with another person."

"Jiwon!" Siwon gasped, and Kyuhyun blushed with embarrassment.

"Tsk, not as if you two can make real babies," Jiwon rolled her eyes and Kyuhyun was amused that he was not the only one who ever roll eyes at Siwon, "No offence Kyuhyun-ssi, but somehow this is rather shocking for me. Especially seeing the...whatever on the bed and knowing it wasn't just my brother's..."

Jiwon shook her head trying to get rid of the disturbing thought and looked right back at the two men, "For real huh? Both of you? How did this even started? I didn't know my brother has such liking though..."

Kyuhyun lowered his face with a slight blush due to embarrassment, having no idea how to explain about their relationship. But he doesn't have to worry much though because Jiwon's mind started to trail back the time where she thought she had heard the name a long long time ago.

 

"Kyuhyun-ssi...Kyuhyun-ssi...Kyuhyun-ssi..." Jiwon repeated the name a few times before she clamped her hands over again, "KYUHYUN-SSI!"

Kyuhyun jumped with the sudden yell, blinking his eyes nervously as though he had done something bad to Jiwon.

Siwon tilted his head between Kyuhyun and Jiwon, "Do you know Kyuhyun?"

"Oppa," Jiwon frowned after realisation, "Isn't he the one you loathed when you were in the police academy?"

 

Oh...right... He did mention to Jiwon about Kyuhyun before, once...or maybe twice...or perhaps more than that.. About how he hated the brainy smart Cho Kyuhyun.

"Wasn't you the one blabbling about Kyuhyun-ssi being so annoyingly as a smarty-?" Jiwon arched her brows trying to recall what her brother had told her.

"Annoying smarty-...?" Kyuhyun turned his head to Siwon with that glare, "Thank you for your compliment huh? That is very nice of you to MENTION the annoying me to your sister." He couldn't believe that Siwon would go around complaining to his family and friends about him. Well, not that he didn't do the same, but it is rather awkward to meet those people especially now they are together.

"Kyu, I... You hated me anyway too, isn't it?" Siwon defended himself, but Kyuhyun tossed his head around with a pout.

"Yeah, both of you hated each other, so how..." Jiwon tapped her fingers on her chin, couldn't quite figured out what had happened in between.

 

"Long story, Jiwon, but I will tell you in time to come," Siwon wanted to keep the story short for the moment, "All you need to know is that, we have known each other since a long time ago, and we are working in the same team right now, and...yes, we are for real."

Siwon forced Kyuhyun to face though with a soft whine from his lover and clamped both his hands over Kyuhyun's ones as he declared right in front of his sister, "Kyuhyun is whom I am in love with right now and I want nobody else but him." Kyuhyun tried hard not to flinch but he couldn't help as his heart went fluttering with what Siwon had just said.

"Wow..." Jiwon awed at her brother's confession, "Though I am not used to it, with...you know, you are always with girls previously but now... I am impressed with you, oppa!" She smacked on Siwon's back and chuckled as Kyuhyun's cheeks went red again.

"You...are not against our relationship?" Siwon asked cautiously despite Jiwon's unpredictable reaction. Jiwon rolled her eyes again and shook her head, "Come on, oppa. You have all the rights to do whatever you want in your life. And what era is this anyway? Love wins, heard of that? If not, you can google on it."

 

Jiwon sat next to Kyuhyun and smiled at the bewildered Kyuhyun, "Kyuhyun-ssi, or should I call you oppa as well? Kyu oppa? How does that sound?"

"F..fine with me." Kyuhyun looked at Siwon and back at Jiwon. Damn they look so alike...

Jiwon giggled and placed her hands on top of both Siwon's and Kyuhyun's hands, "Nice meeting you Kyu oppa! Though erm this is not the most perfect way to meet each other, but nevertheless, nice meeting you!"

"Nice...meeting you too, Jiwon-ssi..." Kyuhyun replied carefully.

"Ohhh cut that ssi away! Just call me Jiwon like how my oppa calls me." Jiwon beamed and turned her head to Siwon, "I won't be imposing you for long oppa. I will be going back tomorrow, with Bugsy, so you guys can have the apartment all to yourself again."

"You can stay as much as you want Jiwon," Kyuhyun requested, "I don't live here anyway..."

Jiwon smiled and pat on Kyuhyun's hands, "Believe me, Kyu oppa, you won't want me here any longer, seeing how my oppa intend to keep the evidence of your....ahem...even after the..."

Kyuhyun shot a death glare to Siwon telling him once more that it was his fault. Siwon shrugged his shoulders as though he was innocent. He took a quick glance at his watch, and thought of a way to get out of Jiwon's neverending tease which he knew she is capable of doing so for the whole day.

 

"We got to get back to the station, Jiwon ah." Siwon stood up pulling Kyuhyun along, "We can talk more after I got back. So you just stay here and make yourself at home."

"Alright, oppa~" Jiwon winked, knowing what her brother is up to, "And I won't touch anything, ABSOLUTELY anything that is inside the bedroom."

"Erm great..." Siwon grimaced. Kyuhyun went red again but was taken surprise when Jiwon hugged him out of the sudden, "Hope to see you real soon Kyu oppa."

Kyuhyun finally smiled for the first time in the apartment and returned the hug, "See you around, Jiwon. Thank you."

Siwon narrowed his gaze at Kyuhyun and Jiwon, seeing how they remained still hugging like they known each other for ages. He faked a cough and Jiwon pulled back glaring at her brother, and murmured a "Selfish brat" under her breath though she knew Siwon could hear her. Kyuhyun gave a bow and wave at Jiwon before being dragged away by Siwon towards the lift.

 

And inside lift, different from the tension previously, Kyuhyun breathed normally as how well the situation went. Siwon took the chance to trap Kyuhyun against the corner under his arms. 

"What...?" Kyuhyun asked with the burning eyes on him.

"Are you falling for my sister?" Siwon questioned.

"What are you talking about?" Kyuhyun frowned with the sudden question thrown to him and dawned upon when he recalled the hug that he and Jiwon shared. He clicked his tongue knowingly, with a tease in mind, "Both of you do look very much alike. She is like a photocopy version of you, except for the long hair."

Siwon glared down and when the lift reached the ground level, he grabbed Kyuhyun's wrist and pulled him out abruptly towards the car. Kyuhyun gasped with the roughness but he followed Siwon obediently. And once he was being shoved inside the back of the car, Siwon towered over him, trapping his hands above his head in the space available. He couldn't move a single inch.

"Siwon!" Kyuhyu puffed as he wriggled his wrists, "Thought we are going back to the station."

"I think I need to do something before we head back," Siwon growled deeply but not the dangerous kind, "Something to remind you, that my sister is not your type."

"Of course she is not... Hmmmmppphhhh!" And Kyuhyun's lips were caught by Siwon as he reached down to slam their lips together.

 

Hard and deep.

 

"Hmmmffff Si...hhmmmm~" Kyuhyun moaned as Siwon nibbled both his upper and lower lips hard, and making sure none of his lips were missed. As the lips on him pressed on deeper, with their tongues twisting around each other, Kyuhyun had his wrist wriggled out from Siwon's hold, and wrapped them around the nape in front of him. He gave a hard tug, pressing their mouths even more intimately, making arousing sounds right down at each other's throats. With the increasing intensive make out, Siwon couldn't help but to reach under Kyuhyun's shirt, bringing his hands high up where the nubs were perking through the cloth due to their kisses.

He placed both hands on top of the nubs, and had his fingers pinching lightly the way Kyuhyun would like. And sure it is, Kyuhyun moand right into Siwon's mouth with his nips getting the attention. He tossed his head, disconnecting his lips from Siwon, but gave the opportunity for Siwon to kiss along his neckline. With the access given, Siwon trailed down the neck as he kissed and breathed a few times down and up, while his hands continued to play with what is underneathe the shirt. Kyuhyun moaned with the pleasure building within him, creating a loud echo in the car. And that turned Siwon even more on, having the intention to do it in the car.

He retrieved his hands out from the shirt, and reached up to one by one. Being clouded by the increasing arousal, Kyuhyun allowed Siwon to undress him, and even crawled his hand inside Siwon's pant to palm the growing bulge against the underwear, rubbing it the way Siwon likes when they were making love. Both moaned at the same time, and slammed their lips to kiss with much force that none want to stop.

But before anything else happened, a phone rang drowning the moans down. Both Siwon and Kyuhyun snapped their minds back to reality, and looked at each other unbelievably. Kyuhyun took his hand out from Siwon's pant and pushed him away slightly, and Siwon bounced out of the car giving the space to Kyuhyun.

He reached the ringing phone behind his pocket for it was his phone that caused the disruption.

"Hello?" While he took the call, he looked back at Kyuhyun with regrets as he watched the man buttoned up his shirt and tidied the mess on him at the back of the car.

 

Once done, Kyuhyun stepped out of the car, and Siwon just ended the call.

"It was Hyukjae," Siwon answered even before Kyuhyun could ask, "He needs us back at the station."

Kyuhyun nodded but not without the blush of what they were doing at the back of the car. Before he could get into the car at the front seat, Siwon took his wrist and turned him around to face him, "Do you like my sister?"

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, like how Jiwon had rolled hers earlier, "Still on this topic? Even when we almost do it in the car?"

"I don't know... You are afterall a guy, and my sister is a pretty one..." Siwon trailed off but widened his eyes as Kyuhyun reached up to plant a sweet kiss on his lips, "You are handsome yourself too," And Siwon didn't miss the blush on Kyuhyun, "And you are the one I am in love with, silly."

 

There, he finally grinned and gave a kiss on Kyuhyun's lips himself, before he released themselves, "So another night? With showering together?"

"Wait till your sister is gone, and bed to be cleaned every time we are done with y time. And I haven't forgive you of going around telling tales about me in the past." Kyuhyun stuck his tongue out and climbed into the car before Siwon could give any comment.

 

"Cheeky..." He chuckled at how minxy Kyuhyun can be, and get into the car before driving off back to the station, while his mind ran with very detailed thinking of how they should spend their next night together.

--------------------

 

Down the empty road in a late night of summer, the once quiet street was sirened with sounds from the police cars chasing along the road, while running steps with yelling were thundering through the night. The first man running upfront was anxious in getting away from the sticky situation, throwing his head behind with curses as he saw he was being closely pursued.

"STOP RUNNING!" The man behind leading the chase yelled as he refused to back down, "Damn! Kyuhyun! Brake the car at the next corner and block him!" Siwon barked over the headset attached to his ear and signaled the others behind him to chase through the alley, hoping that they are able to get the culprit at the other end.

"Told you not to flash yourself so obvious!" Kyuhyun's yell got through the headset, voice was overwhelming into Siwon's ears, "And you think he will not run after you revealed yourself as a policeman. Just how BRILLIANT!"

"Is it the time to bicker with me now?!" Siwon spat with irritation, but wasted no time to run after the culprit.

"YES SIR!" Siwon could sense the sarcasm from Kyuhyun, but he will deal with the rolling of eyes later on, after he got the wanted man...

 

"Sir, he is watching the road at the other end." Hyukjae's voice came over and reported.

"He might be waiting for a vehicle to pick him up!" Kyuhyun growled next and Siwon could hear him turning the steering wheel sharply. Seems like Kyuhyun acted on his own to chase the culprit with his ways.

"KYUHYUN!" Siwon yelled but he knew his boyfriend can never be stopped once he is determined, "WATCH OUT AT THE UPCOMING CARS!"

"YES SIR!" His team obeyed.

 

The pursue continued till the culprit made a sudden turn and ran towards the road at the opposite side. Siwon followed closely but a sudden car came from nowhere and was closed to knock Siwon off from the chase. Luckily for his agility, Siwon dodged from the bump narrowly but he collied on the ground due to unbalance and rolled further away from the wanted man The culprit smirked as he dashed towards the waiting car, but before he could reach the car, Kyuhyun's car came from a corner and made a blunt collision, pushing the car further away from the culprit.

"KYUHYUN!!" Siwon yelled as he stood up from the ground, and watched both the police car and the other one being pushed away.

As much to the shocking collision, the culprit made a run before he got caught, but Siwon though had bleeding arms due to the fall, threw himself onto the culprit and nailed him down onto the ground. 

"LET GO OF ME!" The wanted man shouted and tried to wriggle his way out, but Siwon was stronger and had the man flipped with his face grinding to the ground, securing both his hands on top of his back.

 

Making sure the culprit was unable to move anymore, he threw worried glances at the bumped cars, which had stopped moving at a distance.

"Kyuhyun!" Siwon barked through the headset, hoping his boyfriend was not in serious injuries, "KYUHYUN! KYUHYUN ANSWER ME NOW!"

Then came a cough before he heard the voice of his boyfriend, "I am fine damn it..."

Siwon let out a relieved breath, "You just scared the hell out of me."

"I am not that stupid...to create a fatal scene." Kyuhyun remarked, of course he had calculated the possible pressure to bump onto the other car without making any serious or fatal incident.

 

The rest of the team came as well, and took out their pistols as they forwarded to the car and the culprit.

"FREEZE! YOU ARE UNDER ARREST!" Hyukjae ordered as he opened the door of the car to get the accomplices out who were in daze from the bump, while Donghae took over from Siwon and snapped the handcuff onto the culprit's wrists.

Siwon ran over to the police car where Kyuhyun is still inside. He opened the door and found Kyuhyun with his eyes closed resting on the head of the the car seat.

"Are you sure you are alright?" Siwon asked. Kyuhyun nodded though with his eyes still closed, "I am just tired, after all the chase..."

"Please don't scare me like this again..." Siwon requested and took the man into his embrace, "Do you know my heart stopped beating when I saw how you drove the car right into..."

"Siwon, I just said..." Kyuhyun reached his hands to return the hug, only to realise that Siwon's shirt was wet. He opened his eyes and saw a trail of blood coloured the sleeves of Siwon's shirt, "Siwon!"

"I am fine.." Siwon replied, "Just some bruises and scratches when I rolled on the ground."

"ROLLED ON THE GROUND?" Kyuhyun barked, "Do you think you are some superhero?"

"Then what do you expect me to do? I am chasing a criminal!" Siwon defended himself, "You have no rights to question me when you did this stunt right in front of me, Kyuhyun!"

"And whose fault was it when we can do without all these chase?!" Kyuhyun pushed Siwon away and stepped out of the car, placing his hands over his hips while he started his disagreement, "Do you expect the culprit to respond politely when you flashed your inspector's badge and said, "POLICE!" and let you arrest him obediently?"

Of course being the Senior Inspector and head of the team, and as usual not wanting to lose the fight with Kyuhyun, Siwon spat back, "And who is it, not to follow my order yet again, and act on his own?! I told you to brake the car in front of the culprit and block him, but you turned the car AROUND and did the stunt which you thought is heroic! Kyuhyun, you are not the only one in this team, and you HAVE to follow my order!"

"What? Pushing your authority on me again, SIR CHOI?!" Kyuhyun glared at Siwon fiercely, biting his words harshly as he fumed with the anger building up.

 

"Hey hey both of you!" Amber heard the fight between the lovers and came to the two with rather heated temper, "Anything that you and you are not happy about, we can deal with that later. Now, both of you go to the hospital, and get yourself check."

"But I am fine..." Kyuhyun rejected but the glare from Amber made him flinched, "You just did a car stunt, Cho Kyuhyun. So don't argue and get yourself a proper check for any internal injuries. And same for you Sir," Amber then turned to Siwon after she was done lecturing Kyuhyun, "Get some treatment for your arms. No saying no! Now go! We will take care of the things here." The girl pushed the two of them towards the ambulance that arrived just on time, and forced them to take the same vehicle to the hospital.

 

Inside the ambulance, both Siwon and Kyuhyun refused to speak to one another, still feeling edgey from the fight that they had earlier. They had their heads turned to a different direction, not wanting to make any eye contact at all. Even when Siwon made a wince when the paramedic cut his sleeves to first aid the injuries, Kyuhyun did not turn his head around though he was rather concerned. Even when Kyuhyun made a soft cry when the paramedic touched his head to check for any serious bump, Siwon did not look at Kyuhyun though he was worried like hell. And even when the ambulance reached the hospital, both remained quiet not speaking to each other.

It was only the two were pushed to different treatment area, that they briefly eyed at each other before they went to the separate places respectively.

 

An hour later, Kyuhyun was sure that he has no internal injuries or bleeding, and his head was cleared from serious injury or concussion with just a small bump at his neck near his head. He was fine to go home after a treatment for the bump, but he lingered around for Siwon though he wasn't sure if he should do so. And just when he decided maybe he should just go home without Siwon since they were both upset with one another, Siwon walked out of the emergency section with both his arms bandaged. He did not realise Kyuhyun was in front of him, until he raised his head from looking at his bandages. 

Awkwardness rushed within them, and both stood still not knowing what to do next. Heaving a sigh, Kyuhyun walked towards Siwon for the first step. Siwon remained still waiting for Kyuhyun to be near him, and the wait seems forever as Kyuhyun took small steps each time he forwarded.

At last, both were facing each other. Kyuhyun looked up at Siwon with a slight pout before he wrapped himself around Siwon's waist, burying his face against the toned chest. Siwon sighed contentedly, having Kyuhyun's body heat with him and leaned forward holding his boyfriend gently, pressing his face within the fluffy hair.

"I am sorry, I can't hug you just as possessively, since my arms..." Siwon apologized, sniffing the addictive scent from the fluffy hair, "And I am sorry for coming at you just now... I was just..."

"Too worried, I know.." Kyuhyun murmured against the chest, finishing the sentence for Siwon, "I am sorry too..."

He parted his face slightly and looked up at his handsome boyfriend, "I am fine, no serious injuries, just a bump at the neck."

"Good..." Siwon smiled and placed a kiss on the forehead. Kyuhyun squeezed his eyes accepting the kiss, and looked up once more, "I will take you home, since you are more a patient than myself."

Siwon laughed, since it is rather a truth, and allowed Kyuhyun to grab a cab back to the police station, and drove his car back home. 

 

Arrived at Siwon's apartment, Kyuhyun was about to go, but Siwon stopped him and dragged him into the unit.

"Siwon," Kyuhyun shook his head, "You need to rest. And there are many things that I need to do at the police station. I believe the team..."

"Amber said they can handle it themselves," Siwon pulled Kyuhyun to the couch and had him sitting on his lap, "And I need you here."

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, "Your arms are not broken like the last time, and you really need to rest."

Out of his cool character, Siwon shook his head with a pout, repeating himself, "I need you here."

"Siwon...!" Kyuhyun protested but Siwon stopped him smashing their lips together.

 

Gasping with the sudden kiss, Kyuhyun took the lips over his own offguarded, but was soon melted in the kiss when Siwon nimbled his bottom lips lightly. Then with a pull, Kyuhyun agaped his mouth allowing Siwon to roam inside his mouth. Soon, the kiss turned feverish as both created moans after moans right down each other's throats. Tongues were engaged aggressively, heads were tossing at different directions to accommodate the kisses perfectly, and hands were wandering for more skinships.

Though bandaged, Siwon was able to get under Kyuhyun's shirt and had his palms caressing the back. Kyuhyun as well, had his hand placed over Siwon's shirt, palming the chest and the perky nubs against the cloth. With the increased heat, none would want to stop, and soon Siwon had Kyuhyun to lay down on the couch with him hovering above him.

As he removed his hands from Kyuhyun's shirt, Siwon pulled away from the kiss, and opened his eyes to witness the flushed face under him lovingly. Kyuhyun panted slightly from the make out, and his eyes though dazed from the pleasure, he stared right back at Siwon with equal love. There, they faced each other for a long while without them knowing themselves. Orbs on orbs, staring right back with convincing and undenying wordless love messages. Kyuhyun brought his hands up and cupped Siwon's face in between, smiling as he the cheeks as though he was telling the man above how much he loves him. Siwon leaned forward to the warmth on face, kissing one of it slightly as though telling the other, yes he loves him as well.

Sudden, really out of sudden that he had a thought came out of his mind, after seeing how much he wants Kyuhyun. And with a kiss on the plump lips, he blunted out just as how the thought came.

 

"Move in with me, Kyu?"

 

Surprised, of course, since Siwon had never make such request or hint of wanting them to live together before, and furthermore they were just dating for a few months. So he stared with his widened eyes back at Siwon, wondering if he said the wrong thing, possibly due to the heat that they had.

But Siwon shook his head, brushing all the doubts away and repeated himself, "Move in with me, will you?"

"You...you sound like you want me to marry you..." Kyuhyun remarked, showing his blush at the same time.

"Kyu," Siwon took Kyuhyun's face as he caressed the blushing cheeks, "after what had happened today, I realised...I want you so much in my life, that I cannot stand a moment without you here."

 

"This is how much I need you, want you...love you..." Siwon declared, burning eyes with very deep determination watching Kyuhyun closely, "I really need you, so much..."

Kyuhyun's face turned even redder as he mumbled, "Now...you sound like you want me to do you..."

"Well..." Siwon blinked his eyes for the unexpected comment, "I...maybe...it could...be... If it is you..."

Kyuhyun giggled and elbowed himself up, facing Siwon as they sat on the couch. He placed his hands over the shirt, and popped the buttons to reveal the chest before him, "I will...consider your request...your moving in request..." And he touched the perky nubs as he continued, "But before that, I want to show you...how much I need you too..."

He pushed Siwon down lying on the couch, and kissed the man under him, "Just as much as you want me, it is the same for me, Won... I...love you..."

Siwon smiled, knowing the need for one another is mutual, and accepted the advance from Kyuhyun. As he watched Kyuhyun lowered himself for the first ride of the night, Siwon knew it for sure that there is no one else that he wants so much in his entire life. And the request is definitely not a reckless move, for he is certain that he wants Kyuhyun to be part of his life permanently. And as he rocked his hips up hitting every single prostate inside of Kyuhyun and hearing the moans coming from him, Siwon was grateful that they had met each other in this lifetime, and getting greedier as days passed, wanting more of Kyuhyun each time, even when they were in heated argument every other days.

 

Because the love had started to grow during their days in the police academy, and will never stop growing, for he met the person he loves with all his heart since the beginning.

 

"Kyu, I love you..."

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Alright! So this is the end of this fic~ >.< So sorry for the long wait because I was busy/lazy over the past months and I am stuck with the plot as well... I am sorry if the ending is not as nice... But yeah, I completed it~ Yay! 

One epilogue to go and I will mark this fic a complete one. So thank you for all the support, comments, subscribe and upvotes for this fic. This will be the end of the "It's Ok~" series. Yeah, definitely no more of "It's Ok~" Haha...

 

Epilogue will not take long, I promise... *Cross my fingers*