Increasing Heat

It's Ok, I Don't Love You Either!

Flashback

Kyuhyun sighed as he entered the ballroom where a party was going on. And immediately he regretted for turning up when he saw the crowd in the ballroom. Especially when he saw how someone blend in and mingle perfectly fine with the people.

 

Damn it Shim Changmin! I should not have agreed to come... Kyuhyun cursed inwardly and wanted to sneak off quietly as if he never attend in the first place at all.

This is definitely not his forte... When it comes to faking a smile and entertain the people surrounding him. He can't do it like that someone he loathes to see.

 

"But this is a party that was planned for us trainees! An annual party for graduating police trainees! The best time to mingle with the correct officers to get in good hand." Changmin explained to him the other day when they were told about the party from Sir Park.

"I don't need to bootlick anyone to get my career going!" And of course Kyuhyun rejected right into Changmin's face and swayed his face further away.

But Changmin was determined to get the stubborn brain out of the box for once, "Oh come on Kyuhyun! We are going to graduate soon and who knows when we wiill have the chance to be together again! Minho and Jonghyun will be there too. Lets just take this like a pre farewell party as the Fantastic Four, huh huh?"

"There is no such thing as pre farewell party!!"

 

Despite his annoyance towards this party, Kyuhyun gave in to Changmin's whines and cries, and came in his one and only suit for the occasion. He dressed himself in the light grey suit with a white buttoned shirt and a slick black tie underneathe the light grey jacket, and wore a silm cut fitting pants that showed off his lengthy legs perfectly. He even styled his hair keeping his soft curls neatly at the back and put on a pair of black leather shoes.

For whatever reason, he wanted to look good for a change, even though this is not a party he was keen to go.

 

And right on his instinct, the moment he got to the venue, the moment he saw Choi Siwon talking leisurely to Sir Park and some other officers whom he never met before, Kyuhyun had one of his feet tilted sideway ready for a run. But before he could grant his escape, a hand grabbed him from the inside and pulled him right in.

"There you are!" Changmin grinned and dragged Kyuhyun along as he walked, "I have been waiting for you!"

Kyuhyun panicked and tried to wriggle out from Changmin's hold, "Changmin, I...have got something urgent to attend now. I need to go..."

"Ya right, the urgent thing is this, my dear," Changmin nodded and affirmed with his hold in order to secure Kyuhyun from escaping, "Come lets get some drinks!! Minho and Jonghyun are waiting for us at one corner."

 

Kyuhyun bit his bottom lips and looked around, hoping for a chance to get out of this so-called party, but before he could do so, he was given a glass of champagne and his friends started to make a toast among themselves.

"Cheers!!! Let us drown with happiness away from all the graduating assignments and missions!" Minho exclaimed, and the rest followed rising their glasses.

They eyed at Kyuhyun, who finally gave up and clinked his glass with his friends.

"That is more like it, Cho Kyuhyun! You have to let go and enjoy yourself and woah...!" Changmin first grabbed Kyuhyun's shoulder to give a firm shake and pulled away as he saw Kyuhyun's suit, "You look so awesome! I didn't know you can be this handsome and your legs are woohoo, they are screaming Y literally!"

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes as his friends continued to for his once-in-a-blue-moon hardwork in dressing up, and gulped down the entire glass of champagne, "Shut up before I smashed this glass on either of your head."

"Ohhhh grumpy Snow White is warning us~" Minho chuckled and gave a nudge on Kyuhyun's arm, "You should really just let down your guard and have fun with us!"

 

Fun? In such party where the trainees are busy bootlicking all the higher officers? He don't see the fun in this.

 

And Choi SIwon is one of them, in his best suit of black and white tuxedo, holding a glass of wine like he owns the place, smiling and talking so animatedly to Sir Park and those officers.

 

"Show off." Kyuhyun mumbled without noticing that he had mouthed out clearly.

"Huh? Who is showing off?" Changmin asked.

Kyuhyun shook his head, "Is there anything to eat?" 

 

 

Getting through the crowd to where the food was after Changmin had told him, Kyuhyun had to put up a few awkward smiles when the officers of the police academy recognised him. They pulled him aside to make conversation with the other officers whom he assumed are the higher authorities, introducing him as the smartest in the academy. Kyuhyun bowed and gave a small smile before he excused himself from more awkwardness. But soon he was being pulled to another circle of conversation. Again he had to plaster the fake smile and engaged in small talks though he was very much wanting to escape. 

He can't do this like how Choi Siwon is doing.

And that brought even more loathe towards that show off Choi.

 

So finally he broke away from yet another social circle, Kyuhyun breathed dramatically and continued with his initial plan. But before he could get to his destination, he bumped into someone right against the chest.

"Ohh sorry!" Kyuhyun apologized as he rubbed his nose. He raised his head and found a smirking face staring down at him.

"It is ok, pretty." Cheesy is what Kyuhyun thought of from the tone.

"Erm right..." Kyuhyun tilted himself to walk away, but the man in a dark blue suit with perfectly gelled hair grabbed his arm and pulled him into the chest again.

 

"Hey what the....!" Kyuhyun frowned yet the man continued to smirk down at him.

Ok, so creepy is another word for this unknowing man.

"I have noticed you for some time ever since you entered the party," The man whispered, and even brought his hand up to the side of Kyuhyun's face, "You are quite a pretty piece. Especially your legs that scream Y literally."

 

Oh great. Someone drooling over his body is the least that he expected in this party, and just to his down luck, he just had to face this situation.

 

"Excuse me, mister. First," Kyuhyun gave a hard shove on the chest, "I am NOT pretty. Secondly, the way I dressed doesn't mean that I am here to hook anyone. And thirdly, you stinks. Please brush your teeth before you want to use your pick up lines."

Yet the man laughed, "My my... Your voice is something to die for."

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes with exasperation, whats with this man?! I SHOULD NOT HAVE COME!!

 

The man then gave another smile and held his hand out for a handshake, "I am Zhoumi. Nice to meet you."

"I don't see how nice in meeting you." Kyuhyun ignored the hand and turned away wanting to get out of this sticky situation.

"Well, we will meet again somehow, especially with our careers being clashed at some points." Zhoumi persisted.

"Oh so you are a criminal or something? You seems like one anyway." Kyuhyun snarked but his venom did not pinch through Zhoumi. In fact, it got him laughing.

 

Just as he thought he would be stuck with Zhoumi, a voice called out for him. As if like a saviour, Kyuhyun turned his head with gratitude, but his face fell instantly when he saw the owner of the voice.

"Sir Park is looking for you." Siwon came face to face with a serious expression, "He wants to have a talk to you."

Kyuhyun groaned, as he knew that means more small talks with more officers, and with Sir Park in the conversation, meaning he could never eat anything for the night.

But rather than facing this Zhoumi whom he has no idea who and what, he nodded and followed Siwon to where Sir Park is.

 

"I will see you around, Pretty!" Zhoumi waved his hand as he smirked with those ert looks at Kyuhyun. 

Kyuhyun almost puke at the disgusting words, and even more embarrassed as Siwon watched him with unexplained expression.

"Don't you start. I didn't seduce him." Even though he was clueless of why should he explain to Siwon, Kyuhyun defended himself with explaination.

"You should be thankful then." Siwon merely stated. Kyuhyun threw a curious look at Siwon, and Siwon continued, "I saw that he was eyeing at you. And when you are not comfortable with him, I was just returning a favour by helping you."

"Returning a favour?" Kyuhyun arched his brows thinking he must have heard wrongly somewhere.

"From that time at the library."

 

Oh... Siwon was refering to the incident where Tiffany made a move on Siwon in the library.

 

Awkward silence was formed between them. Kyuhyun didn't expect Siwon to help him out, even though it was a returned favour. And even felt guilty for thinking that the reason for Siwon to be at the party was to show off his relations with the higher officers.

"Thanks." Kyuhyun mumbled as softly as ever. But even as soft, Siwon could hear it clearly. He just let out a "hmmm" in acknowledging the thanks and continued to walk towards Sir Park, "And it is true that Sir Park is looking for you."

 

Kyuhyun groaned again. But as he watched Siwon walking away to another direction, Kyuhyun was actually amused that Siwon remembered his deed and even returned the deed by helping him to get out of the sticky situation. They were not in any heated arguement or bicker like they usually do.

 

Indeed amusing enough... But then, this is not the time to bother about this, as he got even more pressing issue to settle. 

"There goes my night..." Kyuhyun mumbled as Sir Park waved at him with a big grin.

--------------------

 

Present

"Are you here to find a partner? Is this how you lose your ity? Here? Or are you here to catch someone?"

Kyuhyun just got the urge to punch right in the face of the voice. That annoying, sickening ERT voice that never stop harassing him.

 

Crap... I should have thought that he being a ert gay, this is his regular hangout... Kyuhyun cursed inside his head, And did he said...here to catch someone...? 

 

Double crap...

 

Zhoumi grinned wider as he observed the change of Kyuhyun's face, that strike on the bull's eye kind of expression, "On a mission huh?"

"..... What do you want?" Kyuhyun hissed. No, he must remain calm. He cannot afford to blow up his cover now, especially the target has appeared.

Knowing he has the upper hand, Zhoumi stepped forward getting closer to Kyuhyun, and sniffed in deeply as he placed his nose along Kyuhyun's neckline, "You smell so nice, my dear Kyuhyun."

"You. Better. Don't. Touch. Me." Kyuhyun bit his words strongly, and definitely full of venoms, but Zhoumi laughed, "Ohhhh Kyuhyun, you are even cuter when you are hissing like a cobra now. I like it so much~"

 

Kyuhyun closed his eyes and took a deep breath to control himself not to pull his pistol out to plant a bullet in Zhoumi's head, afterall, the most important thing right now is the capture of the suspect.

"What do you want?" Kyuhyun reopened his eyes and repeated the question.

Zhoumi shook his head slightly, "Actually, I have no idea myself. Hahahaha~~~"

"YOU!!" Kyuhyun glared with his temper rising right up to his head, and Zhoumi let out another laugh and wrapped his hand around Kyuhyun's waist to reduce their distance, "I love it when you are so irritated by me and trying to bite me with your adorable venom at me. So cute~"

"Let. Go. Of. Me. NOW!" Kyuhyun growled dangerously, "Before I pull out my pistol and give you death shot."

But Zhoumi wasn't intimitated by Kyuhyun at all, instead he smirked knowing Kyuhyun won't do so for he is on a mission, "Or do you mean, ?"

 

Oh damn!! Why do I have to deal with this ert at this time?! 

 

Zhoumi is definitely having a great time, watching Kyuhyun being so helpless in his arms. He tightened his hand around Kyuhyun and inhaled deeply once again taking in Kyuhyun's smell down his throat, "Tell me, who is the one who got to you first and took your ity away?"

Just when Kyuhyun had decided to ignore the mission in mind and was about to throw Zhoumi over his shoulder and pull out his pistol to shoot a few bullets right at the ert below, he was being pulled away by a mystic force. Before he could grasp on what had happened, his own lips were being captured by a familiar pair of contact. His face and waist were being surrounded by a pair of familiar hands instantly, and soon he was engaged in a round of kisses with the person who came to rescue him from the ert as he closed his eyes to totally immersed in the situation.

 

Like this had happened before, minus the kiss and the intimate skinship.

But only this time, he wasn't irritated by the saviour.

 

Siwon peeled his eyes opened to give a death glare at the pissed-looking Zhoumi, knowing that the usual high egoistic attorney is finally cracking his smirking face for his prey is being taken away. Even better that he got a perfect reason to stomp and thrash the ego of this attorney down to the basement.

Zhoumi narrowed his eyes, watching how Siwon could just forgo the mission on hands and kissed Kyuhyun out in the public. Immediately he knew, Siwon is the one who tasted Kyuhyun before him. And from the way they kissed each other, totally devoted in kissing with lips smashing against lips having their heads tilted side to side to deepen the kisses, and the sighs that Kyuhyun made with satisfaction, this is not a show to drive him away.

 

They are really together. In love with each other.

 

Siwon was the one to pull away and had his eyes fixed on Zhoumi who had a rather grimaced face though he seems to be calm on the outershell. Kyuhyun took his time to regain his normal breathing before he remembers Zhoumi's presence. He sighed with resignation, having a mindset that the mission must be more or less gone in the drain, knowing that Zhoumi will not let them off so easily. Especially Siwon had effectively took his prey away from his teeth.

But Siwon did not seems to be backing off, instead, he pulled Kyuhyun closer to him, bumping their chests together, with his eyes still glaring at Zhoumi, declaring their status as lovers offensively. Zhoumi arched his brows, watching closely at each and every move that Siwon was making to mark his territory. 

 

"I am the one to your question," Siwon finally spoke, "Does that satisfy you now, since you can't stop in questioning that."

Not forgetting his usual arrogant, Zhoumi smirked, "Ahhh so you are the one who took his ity."

"Yes." Siwon answered without hesitation, "Any problem?"

So upfront! Kyuhyun widened his eyes and shot a look at Siwon. Siwon casted down at Kyuhyun and gave a slight nod.

 

We have a mission to do, isnt't it?

I know...

He knew we are here for a reason.

I know...

Then...!

The more we shouldn't let him get his way. He probably knew who we are after, and he might be covering for the suspect.

 

Right... Zhoumi, the attorney who never cares for the righteous of justice, but at his pleasure in challenging the police.

 

"Well well, seems like you and I know the real reason we are here," Zhoumi shrugged with his shoulders, "Though I do want to make Kyuhyun mine, and believe me, I am regretting for not doing so earlier. My mistake my mistake..."

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes as if he will allow Zhoumi to pin him down.

"But, I think your mission is just a flop," Zhoumi continued, turning his voice to a much serious and threatening tone, "Save your time from creating a ruckus here. It will never be at your benefit."

"You dare obstructing us?" In an equal threatening tone, Siwon spoke.

"Oh I am a good citizen, of course I will not dare to stop the cops from investigating," Zhoumi did another shrug, shaking his head as he stepped forwards, "But I can't say for the same to the owner who runs this place and backup of your suspect."

 

"Sir!" Came Hyukjae's voice through the ear piece, "The target went into a secret room. Donghae and Amber are getting ready to break down."

"No, it might be a trap!" Siwon barked at the earpiece and shared an exchange with Kyuhyun.

Zhoumi smirked and placed his hands into his trouser's pockets as he walked away, "Don't say I never warn you." And he disappeared into the crowd, leaving Siwon and Kyuhyun cursing at the damn situation.

 

"Hyukjae! Report!" Siwon ordered, but there was no following up.

"We need to get there now." Kyuhyun urged.

Siwon nodded, reaching his hand to the pistol under his jacket, getting ready for the mission as he and Kyuhyun breezed through the crowd.

 

Flop... He will show that arrogant face that his team is never a flop.

--------------------

 

Siwon and Kyuhyun had their heads lowered down in front of the desk where Sir Park Jungsu was seated across the desk, reading a report in his hands with a frown across his face. Siwon took a slight glance at Kyuhyun who peeked at Siwon at the same time, but before they could get into a loving staring game, Jungsu slammed the report on the desk. Siwon and Kyuhyun jumped and have their attention at Jungsu.

"Ridiculous!" Jungsu barked, "And I thought I should have expect more from you, Siwon!"

"Sir, I know this is my fault, for not giving a proper investigation before breaking in..." Siwon tried to explain but Jungsu slammed his fists on the desk, "Is this how I taught you? Siwon! You..." Jungsu let out a sigh before he continued, "Do you know how much face we have thrown due to this mission?"

"But sir!" Kyuhyun spoke up seeing how Siwon getting all the blame, "It wasn't Siwon's fault! We got into the trap set by Zhoumi! Who would have known the scene behind the room...was...that..." Kyuhyun recalled the event from last night and his face turned red instantly.

Siwon wanted to speak up, but thinking of the sight that he and Kyuhyun seen from last night, his face went red as well. And the image of him and Kyuhyun rolling on his bed ly on that drunken night came to his head once again...

 

Damn it... Not at this time!

 

"You as the leader of the team, you should be more alert." Jungsu rubbed the temple of his head as he felt a headache coming up, "And we could avoid such shameful sight."

"But we caught the suspect anyway..." Kyuhyun mumbled.

"Yes, you did, IN SUCH EMBARRASSMENT!" Jungsu barked, and both the inspectors flinched at the increase of tone, "Catching a suspect in a group of men. Not to mention they were all making out!!!"

 

Siwon and Kyuhyun had reached the secret room with their pistols ready in their hands. They gave each other a nod and pushed their ways into the secret room.

"FREEZE!" Both shouted at the same time, but once they figured out the secret behind the secret room, both of them had their jaws dropped.

Just like Donghae and Hyukjae who were in the room as well, shocked with their jaws dropped till the ground that they couldn't shake themselves from the shock.

And Amber was at a corner covering her eyes facing the wall with her shaking legs, mumbling "See no evil, hear no evil, see no evil, hear no evil..."

They should have expected such scene in a gay bar, and inside this so-called secret room. But yet, the team was in true shock with the sight that they can never regain their normal thinking...

 

There were a few pairs of male couples in the room. Some fully , some bottomless, some lying on the sofa and some against the wall.

And they were all making out. With mouths, with hands and with.....direct ...

 

And all of them were looking at those who barged in with their pistols, some shocked some amused and some...even looked at the police with their mouths...busy at the make out...

 

This is a trap, by Zhoumi. An embarrassing trap.

 

"S...Sir..." Donghae whispered when he finally found his voice, "What...are we going to do now...?"

"This is a secret room...for ?!" Hyukae gasped.

Amber who still had her eyes covered as tight as ever, shook her head and muttered, "Oh damn! Why am I seeing these things?! Ryeowook!! Save me!!" And she ran out once she found her strength, screaming for help.

 

Kyuhyun gulped as he turned to Siwon, who was still shocked with the unsightly sight, and damn talk about the right timing, image of him having with Siwon on that drunken night came to his mind. He blushed immediately in deep red, and...a weird form of increasing heat came throughout his body. Siwon saw the deep blush, and knew that Kyuhyun was having images of their drunken night. He turned towards the couples and swallowed a mouthful as he saw how the deep the connection that the couples were having, and cursed to himself when the image of him and Kyuhyun on bed came as well.

 

And the upfrontal where he bumped into Kyuhyun in that shower room, where everything of Kyuhyun was being exposed in front of his eyes.

Damn...he would like to see that again... That rosy nubs and smooth-looking tummy and bubbly and...and...and that adorable below...

 

NOT A TIME LIKE THIS!! Siwon screamed inwardly and shook his head to shake those disturbing yet....desiring images away. He facepalmed himself as he couldn't believe that at a time like this, he is starting to get lusty for Kyuhyun.

 

"Have you seen enough?" One of the males spoke up when his partner removed himself from the connection, "If you are here to have fun, then get started."

"Yah! We are police! We are not here to have fun!" Hyukjae blunted out as he pointed his pistol out.

The males who were still enjoying with the make out, started to scream and turned the whole secret room a chaos as they ran around aimlessly.

"Silence!!!" Siwon barked as he shook the images in his head away successfully, and shot a bullet up on the ceiling, "Everyone, FACE AGAINST THE WALL!!"

The males dropped their clothings and faced the wall. Some faced the wall with their belows not covered, and when their belows came in contact with the wall, they shivered and let out a moan.

And the moans get louder as if the moans are contagious.

 

Kyuhyun couldn't stand the increasing moans and hissed at Siwon, "Sir... We need to catch the suspect."

Siwon who was having a hard time due to the moans, nodded and turned to Donghae and Hyukjae, "Search the room."

"What?" Donghae and Hyukjae exchanged a look and questioned, "You want us...to search with these men here?"

"Yah! What is wrong with us being !! We are having our own time and here you people came in to disturb!" One of the males heard them and complained, "This is a gay bar, what do you expect us to do when we are in the mood to have ?!"

"Yeah!! And to come and disturb us! Even though you all are cops, this is unacceptable!"

"We are sure going to file a complain!!"

 

In the mood to have ... In the mood to have ... Just like us when we were drunk on that night, having the mood to have with each other...

 

Then when Kyuhyun caught Siwon staring at him with a rather questionable look, he frowned and shook his head slightly, with words like "Stop thinking!" mumbling under his breath.

"Sir!" Donghae nudged at Siwon.

Siwon let out a fake cough turning his eyes away from Kyuhyun, and nodded at Donghae and Hyukjae, "Search the room."

"Yes sir!"

 

In no time, Donghae and Hyukjae found the gay suspect hiding behind the secret room. Apparently, the target had suspected that he was being chased by the cops. So under the instruction from Zhoumi, he came to hide in the secret room, thinking he might be able to get away from the cops.

After the team placed the suspect in the station's prison cell, Siwon offered to send Kyuhyun home. And due to the earlier incident, both remained as quiet throughout the journey. Kyuhyun wanted to say something, but he had no idea what to say. Same for Siwon, wanting to make a conversation but when he opened his mouth, he didn't know what to say. But that doesn't stop them from stealing glances at each other.

When Siwon reached Kyuhyun's place, Kyuhyun remained still as he eyed at the outside of the car. 

 

"Kyu...?" After a few minutes of silence, Siwon finally made a sound showing that he is still around.

"Hmmm..." Kyuhyun mumbled a slight answer.

"It is your place..." Siwon pointed out.

"I know..." Kyuhyun muttered under his breath again.

 

Then Kyuhyun lifted his head to look at Siwon, like a lost child with his bright glassy eyes that Siwon couldn't stop thinking how adorable Kyuhyun is. So without informing, he reached over and cupped his hands over Kyuhyun's face, pulling him to the middle between them and captured that pair of pouty lips. Kyuhyun gasped at the force from Siwon, and placed his hands overlapping Siwon's hands for support. With the grip on his hands as if he got the encouragement, Siwon pushed forward and deepened the connection of their lips. Difference from the kiss that they shared to chase Zhoumi away, the kiss in the car was much deprived and full of eagerness.

Siwon threw his tongue out wanting to gain the access into the sweet caverns, and Kyuhyun allowed the entrance and moaned right into Siwon's mouth when he felt the seduction of Siwon's muscle tasting the inside of his mouth. Twisting and tasting around, both were building up the heat in the car. As he continued to enjoy the scent and taste off from Kyuhyun, Siwon glided his hands down from Kyuhyun's face, touching the neckline along the way, and reached the collarbone where he caressed the area gently. Having the touch on his skin, Kyuhyun arched his back with sensation and let out another moan right down into Siwon's throat. Getting braver with the touch, Siwon slided his fingers into Kyuhyun's shirt and came in contact with the skin on the shoulder.

"Hmmmm..." Kyuhyun breathed out another purr, knowing that Siwon's hands were getting deeper under his shirt. But he didn't stop with the kissing and even reached to the back of Siwon's head and tangled his fingers within Siwon's hair.

"Kyu..." Siwon groaned from the corner of his mouth as they kissed, and his hands moved even further in, touching the bare skin trailing deeper and deeper...

 

Until he reached the pointy nubs that were erected due to the increasing heat.

 

Kyuhyun's s were erected because of him...

 

And is the other place erected...as well?

 

Letting his mind wandered in a dirty way, Siwon pressed the s under his fingers and that was where Kyuhyun let out a loud "Ahhhhhhhh~". Siwon blinked his eyes as he heard the moan so loud and clear, and Kyuhyun pulled away covering his mouth with his hands, looking all so stupefied.

"Kyu... I am sorry... I shouldn't..." Seeing how the kisses had started to get even more...arousing, Siwon apologized for his reckless act on Kyuhyun. Who knows Kyuhyun is still not as comfortable to do more with him? But the sight of the men earlier, he couldn't help it but to recall the night where he and Kyuhyun were as as them doing what they were doing...

But to his surprise, Kyuhyun shook his head, "It is not your fault," He mumbled as he lowered his gaze on his lap, "I didn't expect...I could make that kind of...sound..."

 

Huh? Sound? Oh so Kyuhyun is...? Apologizing for the loud moan that he made?

Oh damn.... How cute can he be?

 

"So...you are not disgusted by me touching you? Touching your..." Siwon gulped before he added on, "Touching your s?"

Kyuhyun flushed strongly that even in the dark, Siwon could see the pink on Kyuhyun, "I...I got to go.."

And he opened the car door and stepped out while his face was still in deep blush. But he stood outside the car not making any move to go inside of his apartment. Siwon took the chance to get out of the car as well, and rushed to Kyuhyun's side. Kyuhyun flinched a little when he felt Siwon's presence but when Siwon took his hands and pressed a few kisses, his face broke into a gentle smile as he watched Siwon being so gentle with him.

"I am sorry for scaring you. I didn't mean...to..you know..." Siwon apologized again, and when Kyuhyun sighed and shook his head, Siwon placed a finger on Kyuhyun's lips to stop him, "I know you are still..."

Kyuhyun swatted the finger away and pouted, "Don't make me sound like a teenager."

Siwon chuckled and the puffing cheeks, "But you are blushing like a teenager now."

Kyuhyun opened his mouth ready to bicker but he gave up as he knew how red he was in right of Siwon.

 

Then Siwon leaned down and pressed a deep yet gentle kiss on Kyuhyun's lips, and pulled away before he got carried away from arousal. Kyuhyun blinked his eyes at the quick kiss, and his blush remained there even when Siwon disconnected the kiss.

"You had enough tonight," Siwon returned to the cheeks, "Get some proper rest. We need to have much energy to face Sir Park tomorrow."

 

Oh right... After the embarrassing moment at the gay bar, there is sure a lot of complains to the station...

 

 

"Can't believe that we just walked into Zhoumi's trap. And we are supposed to be cops." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at his own stupidity as he and Siwon walked out of Jungsu's office after a round of huge lecture.

"Got carried away in dealing with him that we neglected the mission." Siwon agreed that this time he is doing it the wrong way, and he can only blame himself for the lack of the leadership.

"Who would have know that he was there to intercept with our mission?" Kyuhyun frowned and gave a disgusted look as he remembered how Zhoumi lusted over himself, "Just my luck. I don't know how and why on earth he just has to come after my . Is my screaming "COME AND BITE ME, ERT!!! SCREW ME HARD!! DEEP DEEP DEEP!!!" at him?"

 

Siwon stopped at the walk and widened his eyes at the still walking Kyuhyun, cursing at his luck in knowing Zhoumi. When he realised Siwon had stopped moving, he turned back and saw Siwon staring at him...or at his ...?

"SIWON!!" Kyuhyun snapped his fingers at Siwon to wake him from the daydream, "What are you...?"

"Kyu... You didn't...you didn't let him have his way into your , right?" Siwon blunted out.

"What?! NOOOOOO!!! I...how could you even suggest that?!" Kyuhyun smacked Siwon on his chest, "I will never, NEVER ever going to let his get into my ! Not in a million years!"

Siwon sighed out with relieve, knowing that Zhoumi never have the chance with Kyuhyun.

 

"Beside..." Kyuhyun went red suddenly, "I...don't have anybody else except one person, to be inside my..." He bit his lips as he couldn't bring himself to say out loud.

Siwon smirked knowing who that person was perfectly well, and roamed his hands around Kyuhyun's waist and pulled him closer, "I am sorry to be even suggesting that."

"Glad you know that." Kyuhyun pouted, and had his fingers tugging the collar of Siwon's shirt, "You are such a jealous man. Look at how you took me away from Zhoumi, claiming my lips in front of him."

"Serve him right in wanting to molest you," Siwon was still pissed with Zhoumi, "I am just showing him who you belong to now, and I am the one who took your first time away."

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at how proud Siwon can be to the first one getting inside his , "Proud huh? I can protect myself well too, otherwise he would have his way a long time ago."

 

And Siwon understands why Zhoumi is so persistent in wanting Kyuhyun, because the sight of this Kyuhyun being so snarky yet lovable is so enchanting. And again, he blamed himself for not seeing this in the beginning and instead making a fool out of himself by bickering with Kyuhyun in almost every single issue.

 

No, not anymore.

 

Siwon tugged a handful of soft curl behind Kyuhyun's ear, having a closer look of the bashful yet adorable face, "Then...Kyu... Do you think...it is time for us...to have another drunken night?"

Kyuhyun knew what Siwon was refering to, and even his ears went red with Siwon's offer, "You must be drooling over those men we saw from last night..."

"It is true it is because of them, but..." Siwon leaned closer to Kyuhyun's earlobe and whispered deeply right into his ear, "I am more of having those images, of us on that drunken night when I saw those men, thanks to Zhoumi who set this trap and had the images planted in my head again... Then last night in my car where we..." Kyuhyun flushed as he remembered the previous night where they couldn't stop with the desire for each other, and felt ashamed with himself due to the uncontrollable loud moan that he omitted so upfront.

Siwon placed his hand on Kyuhyun's already blushed cheek, and traced with his finger the skin while he continued, "And I realised, I want you...very much... I want to make love with you in an absolute clear mind and not me thinking that it is a dream..."

 

Kyuhyun blushed even harder as he heard the "I want you very much" and "I want to make love with you" as clear as possible. Of course he knew that Siwon was thinking of that night, because he too, was having images of them on bed from that night. The look and the expression that they shared in the gay bar, he could already tell what Siwon was thinking about. And the lust in the car concluded everything that, yes, Siwon wants him very much. Siwon wants him very much like how the men connected their bodies with their partners.

And same for him, he wants Siwon too...

 

But now comes the question - Is he going to be a bottom for Siwon? Or are they going to do what they had done on that night, screwing each other to the max?

How are they going to solve this problem as they are both men? And men in need?

 

"Kyu..." Siwon broke his train of thought and lifted his chin so they could focus on the bright orbs from each other, "I know this is not like the night where we were both drunk and...only letting our hormones taking over the conscious. This time round our minds are clear and this might not be easy... I know we are both men, and we have needs... Not that I am deprived of or what...or maybe I am afteall we had went through...and...I know you are the kind that has pride..."

"You are too, I know... Then..." Kyuhyun pressed a finger on Siwon's lips to stop his never-ending babbles. Indeed, to be a bottom for someone, this is so much more than he expected. Afterall, he had been fighting against Siwon before they fall in love, showing that he is not a weakling at all who only knows about books and theories. And Siwon as a real man, the pride is there as well.

But one has to compromise first, before they could proceed further with their desire. So at this moment, Kyuhyun seems to have a decision made.

"Then...?" Siwon tilted his head with a quesionable look.

Kyuhyun gave a bashful smile as he nodded with his decision, "We shall try it again."

Siwon couldn't believe that it was Kyuhyun who made on offer first as he stared down at Kyuhyun with very strong determination, and even more surprised with Kyuhyun's next line that he could feel his pants get tighter and something under his pants is twitching with excitement...

 

 

"Lets do it in your apartment, on the same bed where we first connected... And see how far we can go with our needs..."

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

XD Because Christmas is around the corner~