Seoul High School Kingka's are on the way ;D

The Secret of a Bad Girl.

 

“~~~~~ is that you?” a guy sweetly asked you.
 
“Yes ….,” you replied back in a shy tone.
 
Pabo look up and talk to them. TEEN TOP XD
 
“Waeyo? Are you okay? Do you have a disease at talking to TEEN TOP?” Chunji asked with his hot smile.
 
“Omo, err no.. I don’t,” you laughed, “I better get going…,” you smiled.
 
“But we just got here T^T” Ricky whined.
 
“I don’t think your going anywhere,” L.Joe said with a wink.
 
“Bwo? Now you have control over me?” you joked with them.
 
“We… heard what had happened between you and Incheon High School’s Queenka’s and well we felt bad you know,” L.Joe said.
 
“Oh.. don’t worry about me. I’m fine really…” you said with a try-to-hard smile :/ 
 
Out of nowhere you see C.A.P playing with the dog. “Oh your one cutiiee-pie aren’t you,” C.A.P said to Mujigae who was jumping around.
 
“AHA Don’t worry about that loser. He likes to make dogs his girlfriends anyway,” Niel laughed.
 
“I DO NOT NIEL,” C.A.P looked up and yelled.
 
“ Apink (Seoul High School’s Queenka’s) is gonna kill us for meeting them up late,” Changjo looked at his watch and yelled.
 
“Calm down bro! I will have it all under control (Y)” Ricky said.
 
“Can we please bring Mujigae with us?” C.A.P asked with an innocent face.
 
“Finee. But you better bring her back before 7 okay?” you said.
 
“Sureee,” Niel said.
 
“I want to stay back with ~~~~~ though so tell Apink that I’ll be late,” Chunji winked at you.
 
“Wait what? Why? You can go if you want,” you told him.
 
“You dislike me now?? -.-,” Chunji said with a sad face.
 
“No I mean Apink…” you tried to finish off.
 
“They won’t,” Chunji said with his arm around your neck.
 
“Adios ~~~~~ and Chunji don’t be late,” Teen Top waved.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
“What’s wrong ~~~~~? Tell me so I can make sure that Honey-G won’t hurt you,” Chunji said.
 
“Look they just all hate me for something that I didn’t do but you know what? I don’t give a crap because es will right?” you said with tears filling up your eyes.
 
“Don’t cry… as a Kingka I’ve never liked them especially Na Na. But you’re my friend and it hurts to see them do this to you. I know you too well ~~~~~…” Chunji said with a smile.
 
“You really know me? Do you really Chunji? I’ve waited for you since you became Kinkga but guess what? If you really cared then why didn’t you and Teen Top enrol at Incheon High School? WAE? We have no Kingka’s so who will there be by my side,” you screamed whilst crying. 
 
All of a sudden Chunji pulled you into a tight hug. 
 
“Stop crying ~~~~~ …. Jebalyo? It’s not that I didn’t want to attend Incheon but because my parents begged me to go to Seoul High School,” Chunji explained whilst patting your back, “I hate seeing my baby girl cry so stop yeah? Your lucky you know… there are thousands of girls who would want this bear hug from Seoul’s High School’s Kingka but I’ll only give it to one girl and that is you ~~~~~~.”
 
“Geojitmal (don’t lie),” you said with a grin. 
 
“Chinjayo (it’s true),” Chunji pulled you out from the hug and smiled.
 
“Gomawo oppa, at least I know there is someone who truly cares,” you gave Chunji a slight smile.
 
“I’ll walk you home neh?” Chunji asked.
 
“Sure,” you said.
 
 
By the time you’s arrived it was 7pm and your dad was outside taking care of Mujigae.
 
“Appa,” you ran to hug your dad.
 
“Hey ~~~~~, where have you been?” your dad asked you nicely.
 
“Umm… well..” you stuttered.
 
“She’s been with me, sorry for getting her home late,” Chunji bravely said.
 
“Is that true ~~~~~?” your dad asked.
 
“Ah neh,” you blushed. – ^^
 
“Well he’s a handsome boy…” your dad smiled at Chunji, “I hope you took care of my daughter well.”
 
“Aha of course Mr. Park,” Chunji said, “Well I better get going, bye.”
 
“Byee,” you waved.
 
“Your boyfriend ~~~~~?” your dad asked with a pat on your arm.
 
“ANIYO APPA !! T^T He’s just a chingu (friend) …” you said to him with a frown.
 
But I really did wish Chunji was …