~ The first day of being a Queenka ~

The Secret of a Bad Girl.

 

“HEY! WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING!” a familiar voice yelled across the hallway. As you entered the building ready for your 3rd year at Incheon High School, students here and there stopped talking and looked at you in all directions. Looking back at everyone you dashed to the scene to find out what was going. 

“Look little one, if you step in front of me again then I will not let you go!”Na Na yelled. 

“Ah-ah-ah neh I’m very sorry Sunbae,”the 1st year student said innocently. The poor girl left as soon as she apologized with tears streaming out of her eyes.

As you arrived Na Na speedily got to you. “~~~~~! Far out I was looking for you everywhere,” Na Na screamed with joy. “Well how is it being a Queenka?”

“Really weird, like as soon as I came in everyone looked at me but well it’s been quite good I guess,” you smiled, “So you’re picking on little kids again Na Na?”

“HEY! She bumped into me and you know me… I have temper problems, “she chuckled, “And plus I am the Leader of Honey-G and not to mention the most gorgeous Queenka at Incheon High School.”

*Bell Rings*

Oh great, time for work to begin ==”

Looking around for the other Queenka’s, Na Na grabbed your hand and the both of you ran to class. As soon as got to the class Jiyeon jumped up and squealed. “Yah! I waited for you’s all morning.”

“Mianhae Jiyeon,” you and Na Na apologize while smiling.

“Oh. And Suzy is on her way to the school, that girl is always late!” Jiyeon said angrily, but we all knew that she was playing mad.

Looking around you realized that the 3 nerds were in your class: Haewon, Taefung and Sulhu. Hmmm...so they are in my class and are playing chess? Wtf! Who is so nerdy to play that these days you thought to yourself. But then again these boys are un-attractive and un-attractive boys mean that they are smart and therefore are really weird. Eww, yepp not the types of boys I would like to date.

“Hey Haewon, I heard that you got the Math’s Award for,” Jiyeon said.

“Um ye-ye-yeah…,” he replied shyly.

“Haha do you think I would start to like such an ugly and nerdy guy like you? Omg puh-lease,” Jiyeon laughed.

Poor Haewon you thought to yourself… Guy’s like them shouldn’t deserve to be put down like that. Wait your not suppose to be all kind hearted ~~~~~, pabo !

“SUZY!” all 3 of us Queenka’s cried happily when she entered the class.
“Woah calm down Q’s!” as she hugged us.

“AHEM! Everyone please be seated. I am Mr. Oh or you can call me Oh Song-saeng-nim. And welcome to a New Year and refreshing start at Incheon High School. I will be your Math’s and Roll Group teacher, I look forward to teaching you 3rd Year students!” Mr. Oh finished.

The whole class then clapped and then you wouldn’t have guessed what happened next but Na Na stood up and so did Jiyeon, Suzy and you. And…

*BAM* The four of you’s danced and sang to Oh!

Oh Oh Oh ppareul saranghae
Ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae
Sujubeuni jebal utji mayo
Jinsim ini nollijido marayo
Tto babogateun mal ppunya

Jeone aldeon naega anya
Brand New Sound
Saerowojin nawa hamkke
One More Round
Dance Dance Dance till we run this town
Oppa Oppa I'll be I'll be Down Down Down Down.


“Aha I guess you prepared that because my surname is Oh? Thankyou students,” Mr. Oh thanked.

*Bell rings for recess*

You and all the Queenka’s met up at Na Na’s locker and then the 7 of you’s walked to the cafeteria.

When you and the 6 other most beautiful goddesses of the school entered the cafeteria, everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at you’s. Everyone stood up except for the nerds (haewon, taefung, ghun, sulhu, zin).

“Hello everyone as you may know the 7 of us who are standing right in front of you right now is Incheon High School’s Queenka’s of 2011. Of course only the most gorgeous girls are made to be Queenka. Anyway I am Honey-G’s leader Na Na and these are my girls ~~~~~, Jiyeon, Suzy, Minzy, Seohyun, and Jiyoung. Oh and so I see that everyone is upstanding except for the ugliest 3rd Year boys at the back! OI! STAND UP FUGLY FACES!” Na Na yelled with anger. Her intro sounded quite generous at the start but wow you have never seen her been so fired up before.

The boys still did not listen and angry yourself you walked straight towards where they were sitting and slammed your hand on their table.