Taefung fires back ! >:D

The Secret of a Bad Girl.
By the time you and X-5 got to the cafeteria, Honey-G were going to walk out when all of a sudden Taefung grabbed Na Na’s wrist.
 
“How dare you Na Na, you think the whole world revolves around you does it?” Taefung turned around and said in a sharp tone, “Think twice again before you make the wrong move you evil woman.”
 
“Geurae,” Sulhu who nodded cutely with a pout –standing behind Taefung-.
 
“Let go of me. So Taefung what has made you become all manly and defend yourself huh?” Na Na snorted whilst giving him a death stare, “Your not even a Kingka so why act like your all top.”
 
So let’s just see how Taefung gets around this by himself without my help >.>
 
“Geurae I’m not a Kingka and nor am I am handsome man but that doesn’t mean I can’t stand up for my rights. You don’t know how it feels to always be the schools nerd and always getting picked on. But now I think I need to step up my game, I’m so sick of getting the bad reputation and X-5 feel the same. If I were you Na Na I would stop doing such low-life things and shut the eff up,” Taefung spoke with his glass eyes who were directed right to Na Na.
 
“Come on Queenka’s, I think I’ve had enough of this stupid ,” Na Na stormed off with Honey-G.
 
“WOOOOPPP GO TAEFUNG ! OH YEAH,” X-5 cheered loudly whilst jumping around like little kids.
 
“Guys … act your age. Don’t ever jump around like 3 years olds T_T What cool people do is they give a pat on the winners shoulder or a hi-5,” you said sounding embarrassed.
 
“Oh right. Yeah we got to act all cool,” Ghun said to X-5.
 
*Day finishes*
 
“Are you’s busy this afternoon?” you asked X-5.
 
“Nope, other than HW,” Zin responded.
 
“Omg … it’s always hw ..” you said in a pissed off voice.
 
“Why?” Haewon asked.
 
“I was thinking we could go to the park and do a little bit of exercising,” you said in a shy tone.
 
“Yeah that would be greattttt,” Taefung said.
 
“So meet up at the park around 4pm, araseo?” you cheered.
 
“Araseo!” X-5 replied back with happy smiles.
 
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Even though you and X-5 were meant to be meeting up at 4 you arrived at 3:45 too set up some equipment.
 
“~~~~~!!! Annyeong,” Sulhu ran up to you.
 
“Hey,” you said, “I thought we could do a little bit of training to get you into good shape.”
 
I mean they have good bodies already and like stand all above 180cm tall :3 but this is all about them working out to get a nice build for being Kingka’s XD
 
“Lets start,” Ghun said.
 
So X-5 went through intense training ~ First was 600 sit ups, punches onto the hard bags (the ones they use for boxing) for around 20 minutes, 100 push ups and an hour of jogging.
 
It was 6 by the time X-5 finished with the training and when they returned to you they all looked exhausted.
 
“So how was this all for you’s?” you asked.
 
“HARD,” Sulhu responded with barely any breath.
 
“I know hehe~,” you said whilst nodding your head.
 
“Don’t worry we can handle this stuff,” Ghun said with a smile.
 
“CHINJJA?!” you said in a surprised tone.
 
“We all use to do sports, well I still do Taekwando,” Ghun said.
 
“Oh no wonder you have such a hot body,” you said with your head bent down.
 
“What did you say? I couldn’t quite catch it,” Ghun supposed with a puzzled expression.
 
“Nothi….” you started.
 
“She said you have a hot body,” Haewon said in a jealous voice.
 
“I DID NOT,” you screamed.
 
“Aha,” Ghun shyly laughed.