Getting Egged T^T

The Secret of a Bad Girl.

 

“Look, you look like idiots right now -.- I mean who play’s Sudoku during recess? And at the age of 16 in year 11?” you said.
 
“X-5!” Sulhu raised his hand and said in a cheery tone.
 
“Shhh we’re not supposed to answer that,” Ghun turned back and whispered.
 
“Oh… mian,” Sulhu looked up and apologised.
 
“So what do you want to do then ~~~~~-shi?” Taefung stood up and asked whilst stretching his arms out.
 
“Play chess,” you said with a glare.
 
“REALLY?” Zin exclaimed in a happy tone.
 
“I was joking pabo,” you said.
 
“Oh… well then you want to eat?” Zin asked.
 
“Hm. Listen up. Starting from today I don’t want to see you play your little chess and brainy games, arasseo? You don’t want to see me go mad do you?” you said.
 
In return X-5 shook their heads –
 
“Good. And when we go into the cafeteria I want you to act all cool okay?” you said.
 
And X-5 nodded their heads ~
 
“Okay,” you smiled and did the “okay” sign with your hand.
 
“Waitt !! I have one question ~~~~~… why are you helping us??” Haewon asked with his head bent down.
 
“Umm… you’ll understand later,” you said with a happy face (knowing that you meant what you said).
 
------------
 
When you and X-5 entered the school cafeteria, all eyes were on you.
 
“HEY IT’S THE BAD GIRL AND X-5,” a boy got up and yelled.
 
“LOL IT IS TOO,” a girl shouted.
 
But you and X-5 didn’t bother with the comments and continued to walk through to an empty table.
 
When you all sat at the table….
 
“WATCH OUT ~~~~~-shi!!!” Taefung yelled from behind.
 
All of a sudden Taefung jumped out in front of you and 5 eggs were egged at him making his uniform all ruined.
 
“Omg, yah Taefung, gwaenchana?!?” you asked him with worry >>.<<
 
“Yeah, I’m fine. What about you?” Taefung turned around and asked.
 
“Um yeah I’m fine but you, you have egg all over you,” you said :O
 
“It’s okay, me and X-5 are used to it, but it looks like you’re the target this time,” Taefung said with disappointment.
 
“Fk those people who did this. I got this so don’t worry,” you said.
 
You turned around and walk to a group of boys who tried to egg you.
 
“LOOK HERE YOU FILTHY RATS. WERE YOU TRYING TO EGG ME AND X-5? DON’T PLAN THIS SORT OF CRAP ANYMORE BECAUSE I WON’T TAKE IT ESPECIALLY WHEN IT’S AIMED AT MY FRIENDS. YOU GOT IT?” you screamed at them.
 
“BAHAHAHA THEY’RE YOUR FRIENDS ~~~~~?” one guy from the group got up and asked.
 
“YEAH X-5 ARE MY FRIENDS. WHY YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT HUH? TELL ME, DO YOU? BECAUSE I MYSELF DON’T FIND A LITTLE WORD YOUR SAYING FUNNY,” you said in a pissy tone to him whilst grabbing his collar.
 
The boy then suddenly tried to let go but you refused to and grabbed his collar with your hands to make sure he answered you.
 
“Ah re-real-really s-sor-sorry ~~~~~-shi, ne-ne-neh it’s okay if they’re your friends…” the boy immediately apologised.
 
“Good, now what’s your name and your group’s name?” you asked him.
 
“Bank Yong Guk .. and we’re B.A.P,” Yong Guk answered.
 
“Oh well let me remind you since you always egged X-5 in the past that if this sort of thing happens again that you will be punished by the Bad Girl, arasseo?”you said.
 
“Neh,” B.A.P responded quietly.
 
As you walked back to your table X-5 you gave them a smile whilst the sign of “Okay”.
 
^_^
 
After School Ghun came up to you.
 
“~~~~~-shi.. thank you for saving X-5 today.. me and X-5 really appreciate it,” Ghun thanked you.
 
“It’s okay (: ,” you said, “If you guy’s need anything then make sure to call me okay, well I’ll be off then.”
 
-----------------
 
From now on you will be making X-5 Incheon High School’s Kingka’s. In your heart you felt apologetic to them for not receiving the attention that may have always wanted by their peers. No one but you realises that they have great looks and a masculine body all for the exception to be Kingka’s of the school. You will now get rid of their nerdy habits and replace them with fun and energetic ones. You will let them remain smart ~
 
But you will need to help X-5 become a better group before changing their looks ~ You will stay the as the school’s Bad Girl and forget your Queenka image in order to make some 5 y boys turn nerds to princes XD