Never Forgive and Never Forget !

The Secret of a Bad Girl.

 

The next day to class you went and sat next to Haewon ~
 
“I can sit here right?” you asked him. “Yes sure,” Haewon replied in the happiest tone. 
“Rule 1. Don’t let just any girl sit next to you,” you said in a sharp but nice voice.
 
“And why is that …?” he asked confused.
 
“Well some girls might have germs,” you quickly made an excuse.
 
“Really? Oh yeah maybe I should be careful ~~~~~-shi. You don’t have germs do you?” Haewon asked in an alarmed voice whilst jumping up from his seat.
 
“GET BACK IN YOUR SEAT HAEWON,” Mr. Oh yelled.
 
“Ah neh,” Haewon quickly sat back down.
 
“I don’t have germs -.-,” you said irritated.
 
“Phew okay,” Haewon said.
 
And right after the Queenka’s walked in like super-models at a catwalk or something.
 
“Na Na’s so pretty,” Haewon stared and drooled.
 
“Kill me now,” you said =.=
 
As Na Na started walking she looked at Haewon and said, “Haewon hun, you have drool coming out of your mouth.”
 
“What?” Haewon looked down to quickly wipe up his drool from his mouth.
 
“X-5 never grow up,” Suzy walked off and laughed.
 
“Oi you , X-5 will sure grow up. Don’t just think you can say anything about those boys just because you’re Miss Popular of the school,” you stood up and said at Suzy.
 
“WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE MISS,” Mr Oh turned around and yelled.
 
“Neh,” as you sat back down.
 
“You didn’t feel offended did you?” you asked Haewon.
 
“Yes, it always happens but what can I do about it…?” Haewon said in a sad tone.
 
“Man up Haewon, I won’t let them say anything bad about my boys,” you said in a pissed off tone.
 
*Class finishes*
 
As Taefung gets up, Na Na comes and purposely knocks over his drink bottle and the water spills all over his books.
 
“OMG CHEONGMAL MIANHAE TAEFUNG,” Jiyeon cried.
 
“Omo,” Taefung looked down at his books and kept stuttering.
 
“Hahahaa,” Suzy and Na Na laughed whilst standing at the door.
 
“You Jiyeon! How can you do that you dumb f**k. YOU BETTER GET OUT OF THE WAY BEFORE I BASH YOU,” you screamed.
 
“What is happening here?” Mr Oh came and asked.
 
“Jiyeon-shi accidentally walked past and knocked my drink bottle and the water spilled all over my books,” Taefung said in a quiet voice.
 
“Oh well you’ll just have to get new books,” Mr Oh said with disappointment and turned around to leave the class.
 
“I’m really sorry Taefung,” Jiyeon said.
 
“It’s okay,” Taefung said in return.
 
“You Jiyeon, I saw all that and I knew you did it purposely to get attention, so don’t just pretend it was all an accident,” you yelled at her.
 
“Come on ~~~~~ you know it was an accident,” Jiyeon said.
 
“F**k off please,” you said in a sharp voice.
 
“Don’t worry about it,” Taefung said with his head bent down.
 
“Ta ta, I don’t wanna waste my time here,” Jiyeon walked off with Honey-G.
 
Everyone left the class except you, Haewon, Taefung and Sulhu. You started getting tissues from your bag and wiping away all the water and books.
 
“Taefung are you alright?” Sulhu asked.
 
“No,” Taefung said.
 
“I’ll get you new books,” you said whilst patting his back.
 
“I put all my hard work into all these books and it’s all wasted,” Taefung said in a low voice.
 
“Yah! Those girls are just rubbish okay and I will get them back for this,” you said.
 
After that Ghun and Zin came in.
 
“What’s wrong?” Ghun came over and asked.
 
“Hyung …” Taefung said.
 
“Who did this??” Zin asked.
 
“Honey-G… they think I’ll let this slide? Well not anymore,” Taefung got up and wiped away the tears that were forming in his eyes.