Blame me for whut ? >:(

The Secret of a Bad Girl.

 

Ring Ring Ring the house telephone rang. You went down to pick up the call.
 
“Annyonghaseyo?” you said.
 
“Am I talking to ~~~~~ right now?” the other person on the line asked.
 
“Neh, you are speaking to ~~~~~,” you answered.
 
“YOU! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY DAUGHTER? SHE JUST CAME BACK FROM A CLUB, YES A CLUB AND THIS WOULD BE ALL YOUR FAULT FROM WHAT I HAVE HEARD,” the woman yelled.
 
“Wait, bwo? May I ask who I am speaking to?” you asked politely. 
 
“NA NA’s MUM, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO MY DAUGHTER HUH?” Na Na’s mum yelled again.
 
“I really don’t know what your talking about Mrs Kim,” you said sounding confused.
 
“You really lie a lot don’t you? Na Na is telling me that she was forced to go to a club by you. Wae? Sounding all a bit dramatic and false is it? I believe every word my daughters say’s, so now I can only blame the person who has made my Na Na a mess!” Mrs Kim said in a y tone.
 
“Mrs Kim, I am honestly telling you now that whatever you have just said has got nothing to do with me. Why would I be lying? Wae? I haven’t done wrong and Na Na is my best friend so that is really impossible to do such a thing to a friend,” you replied back honestly.
 
“Neo paboya? Na Na has been doing all the right thing’s like finishing off her school work and piano lessons, but thanks to you I have just found out that she went out to underage clubbing. Your really smart at hiding stuff don’t you ~~~~~?” Mrs Kim said and then hung up.
 
After putting the phone back you thought to yourself how all this could completely be your fault. You wondered why Na Na had put the blame on you when a best friend shouldn’t do that. After texting this:
 
Hey Na Na,
 
I have just been blamed by your mum for something that I didn’t. Can you please tell me what the hell is going so I can help you sort this out? I haven’t forced you to the club or anything so please remind your mum that before she starts blaming me again.
 
Thanks.
 
A text message appeared after sending the text to Na Na. It was a message from your mum.
 
What did you do?! I just got a call during my break from Mrs Kim telling me that you forced Na Na to a club. Is that true? Because I want to hear your side of the story.
 
“WHAT THE FK?? Now I really want answers as to why I am being put in the spot!” you screamed.
 
It was 11pm already and this means Zzzzzzz time >.<
 
---------
 
Because I listen to my heart beat one by one. Oh, Hey! Hey!...  (BTD by INFINITE)
The alarm rang.
 
“Aish, I want more sleep!” you moaned sleepily, “OH CRAP! IT’S SCHOOL TODAY!”
 
“~~~~~~ are you awake? You better get ready because it’s 8:30 already,” your house maid shouted loud enough to break a wine glass.
 
“NEH AHJUMMA!” you shouted.
 
You washed your face, went to get dressed, did your hair into a bun and put on a creamy coloured headband with 2 bows on it. Quickly zoomed downstairs to have your milk and toast and then zoomed back to your room to brush your teeth and get ready to walk to school. 
 
~ I hope nothing will go wrong today (Y) fingers crossed ~ *sigh*
 
As you walked out the front door to walk to school, Ilsan School’s Kingka’s MBLAQ was there waiting for you in their shiny black AUDI. Omg do they have to be here once every month waiting for me ==”
 
“HEY GORGUSS, HOW YOU DOIN?” the leader Seungho winked.
 
“FINE THANKYOU,” you shouted in a pissed off tone.
 
“You know we can give you a ride y,” Lee Joon suggested.
 
“Like every other time, my answer will always be a no so PISS OFF and please stop calling me names like beautiful, y, babe and every ty thing, because I really hate that and if you come in my sight again I will tell my appa and he will have bodyguards come to get you,” you started walking. 
 
“But Queenka, you know it’s really hard to reject such hot 5 guy’s atm right?” Thunder said in a seductive way.
 
“Come on ~~~~~, I mean your cute and we gave all your other Honey-G members a ride to school,” G.O said.
 
“Neh? All the other Queenka’s got a ride from MBLAQ?” you sounded confused.
 
“YESS!” Mir joyfully shouted.
 
“Well not me thanks, I’d rather have a little exercise than get a ride from 5 dangerous strangers -.-,” you said in a serious tone.
 
And you managed to walk away from them again without Lee Joon coming out to do a cute dance for you.
 
When you started entering the school people started whispering your name and gave you glares.