Time for change ! 8D

The Secret of a Bad Girl.

 

*Next day at school*

As you walked into the hallway filled with student you found X-5 waiting beside your locker.

“Noona! Gwaenchana?” Maknae Sulhu asked as you arrived with a lifeless face.

“Neh … ?” you looked up with a dazed expression.

“He asked if you’re okay,” Ghun said.

“Oh … yeah I guess, just a bit tired,” you said without hesitation.

“Lie,” Haewon turned around and walked off.

“Bwo?” you said.

“Nothing, Haewon’s been having a rough time,” Taefung has answered in Haewon’s return.

“Oh … because of…?” you asked with curiosity.

“He’s mad at Chunji and how he treated you yesterday,” Zin said with a worried face.

“What?! Why?” you said.

“We don’t know either,” Ghun said, “I’ll ask later.”

When you walked to class with Taefung and Sulhu, Honey-G was also going in the class but both group’s stopped to observe eachother.

“What do you want?” Na Na had open to talk first.

“Hurry up and say what you want to say,” Suzy said in a frustrated tone as if she was the one getting pissed off over nothing.

“Come on,” you said to Sulhu and Taefung.

“,” Jiyeon said behind your back loudly.

“Don’t worry about them,” Taefung said.

*sigh*

When you walked in, Haewon was already sitting down whilst looking out the window.

“Haewon-ah,” you walked to him and sat down.

“Oh hey ~~~~~, sorry for walking off this morning, Haewon said, “I was just a bit pissed off.”

“But … why do you care about me ..?” you asked.

“It’s wrong for a guy to do that especially if that person is more than a good friend, and the way he seemed quite happy with that Bomi and instead of you, it’s not on,” Haewon answered.

“Don’t worry about it,” you had said with a small smile.

“Ah.. yeah okay,” Haewon tried to offer a smile back.

*School ends*

FRIDAY ! Time for change XD

 

“I was thinking we could go hang out today this afternoon…” you said to X-5 whilst still at the school gates.

“Ah sure, let us text our parents first,” Ghun had said.

*SIGHHHHH*

“What??” Sulhu looked up to see your daggers.

“From now on you will not text or call your parents to tell them we’re you’re going, you are 17 and I’m pretty sure you are old enough to take care of yourselves arraseo?” you said with a serious face yet still calm.

“Sure!” X-5 said with a small laugh.

So what to do T^T first I will take them to get a haircut and then go to a couple of high-class stores to get them new outfits and then to a gym.

“Follow me,” you said in a cheerful tone.

Entering Serri Modern Hairdressers ~ the most expensive, high-class, popular hair salon each and every celebrity and K-Pop idol get their haircuts at; Girls Generation, SHINee, miss A, Big Bang, 2NE1, G.NA and more ^^

“I think you have the wrong place ~~~~~..” Zin had said with his mouth dropped.

“Aha nope I definitely know this is the place for all you 5 to get a new hairstyle,” you said with bright to die for smile, “I’ll shout you all today.”